The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SURVIVIOR IBREHEM"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SURVIVIOR IBREHEM"

Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Ibrehem Rahman attended Tuskegee University, where he pursued a degree in mechanical engineering. He most recently attended the University of Alabama, where he pursued a degree in business. He currently works as a waiter and has done some modeling and acting in New York and Miami for the last two years. He has previously worked as an account executive for a telephone company, pharmaceutical representative and engineering intern.

Rahman's hobbies include eating, cooking and learning history. He describes himself as passionate, eclectic and aggressive. His hero is his mother, whom he describes as the most courageous, loving and caring person that he knows.

Rahman is currently single and residing in Birmingham, Alabama. His birth date is March 4, 1977.

Colors: Blue, green
Scents: Vanilla, pineapple, watermelon
Flowers: Big jungle flowers
Board Games: Chess
Video Games: Madden NFL Football, ESPN NBA 2K5 Basketball
Sports to Play: Basketball, football
Sports Teams: LA Lakers, San Francisco 49ers
Outdoor Activities: Biking, hiking, chillin' on the beach
TV Shows: The Apprentice, NOVA, The History Channel
Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Event Horizon
Actors: Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington
Actresses: Angela Bassett
Music: Jazz, R&B, House, Hip-Hop, Classical
Magazines: No favorite
Books/Authors: No favorite
Cereals: Granola
Fruits: Berries, pineapple, watermelon, grapefruit
Snack Foods: Raisin and nut mix
Cookies: Peanut butter
Candy Bars: No favorite
Alcoholic Drinks: No favorite
Non-Alcoholic: No favorite

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SURVIVIOR IBREHEM Wheezy 01-13-05 1
   RE: SURVIVIOR IBREHEM Brownroach 01-13-05 2
 Please no PhoenixMons 01-13-05 3
   RE: Please no Wheezy 01-13-05 4
       RE: Please no PhoenixMons 01-13-05 5
           RE: Please no Brownroach 01-14-05 6
               RE: Please no seahorse 01-14-05 7
                   RE: Please no freudianslip 01-14-05 8
                       Thanks! PhoenixMons 01-14-05 9
                       RE: Please no Brownroach 01-14-05 10
                           RE: Please no freudianslip 01-14-05 11
                               RE: Please no ohmyheck 01-14-05 12
                               RE: Please no Brownroach 01-14-05 13
                                   RE: Please no freudianslip 01-14-05 14
                                       RE: Please no Wheezy 01-14-05 15
                                           kiss @ss shakes the clown 01-18-05 19
                                               RE: kiss @ss Wheezy 01-18-05 28
                                       RE: Please no Flowerpower 01-15-05 16
                                           RE: Please no easygoin 01-17-05 17
                                               RE: Please no Wheezy 01-17-05 18
                                                   RE: Please no Brownroach 01-18-05 20
                                                       RE: Please no Wheezy 01-18-05 29
                                       RE: Please no Brownroach 01-18-05 21
                                           RE: Please no Krautboy 01-18-05 22
                                               RE: Please no PhoenixMons 01-18-05 23
                                                   RE: Please no Brownroach 01-18-05 24
                                                       RE: Please no Devious Weasel 01-18-05 25
                                                           RE: Please no ginger 01-18-05 26
                                                       That's what I meant PhoenixMons 01-18-05 27
                                                           RE: That's what I meant Brownroach 01-19-05 31
                                               RE: Please no rasslinmomma 01-20-05 34
                                           RE: Please no cuon10 02-08-05 36
                       RE: Please no DRONES 01-19-05 30
                           RE: Please no freudianslip 01-19-05 32
                               BS alert! shakes the clown 01-20-05 33
 RE: SURVIVIOR IBREHEM cuon10 01-24-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SURVIVIOR IBREHEM"

Hmmmm. This guy is hot. However.

When you 'attend' a college to 'persue a degree', says you didn't graduate. So. Looks to me like he went to college for engineering, then quit. He went back for a business degree, then quit. He was an 'account executive for a telephone company' (telemarketer), pharm. rep (commission only) and engineering intern (which probably helped him decide to quit the first college). Modeling and acting in new york and miami, but his current residency is Birmingham.

At 27 years old, he sure has quit a lot of things. Is this our quitter?

At least he can cook. But passionate and agressive doesn't fly under the radar.

---> just some observations. Did I mention he's hot?

Wheeze * Wheeze's Blog

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SURVIVIOR IBREHEM"
On TES, they introduced him as a waiter, period.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-13-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Please no"
Do NOT let this gorgeous man pull an Osten. I do believe I would die!

My mother-in-law attended Tuskegee University (my dh was born in Tuskegee, AL). I don't know if Tuskegee is as prestigious of a Black college as it was back then, but I do know that their engineering programs are responsible for producing a very large percentage of the U.S.'s Black engineers.

Since he has had modeling aspirations, it could very well be that all of his 'quitting' is a result of moving around for potential work as a model - trying to pursue that more than anything else. This could mean he'd quit on the island if he thought that it would hinder his modeling career (losing too much weight or something) - I just have a feeling he's not he quitter.

But regardless, I'll be happy just having him on my TV screen for one day - finally someone who's 'my type' (Nick was the only other one who was even close to 'my type' but he was too boring on the show). I hope he's fun and contributes and that he's not another Osten.

He does lose big points for being a 49ers and Lakers fan. Ewwwwwwwwww...

01-13-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Please no"

Since he has had modeling aspirations, it could very well be that all of his 'quitting' is a result of moving around for potential work as a model - trying to pursue that more than anything else. This could mean he'd quit on the island if he thought that it would hinder his modeling career (losing too much weight or something) - I just have a feeling he's not he quitter.

Good thoughts, PM. I hope you are right!

--->

Wheeze * Wheeze's Blog

01-13-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Please no"
Me too! I just don't like the way the season is looking with all of these pretty people/models - but I will make an exception for him

01-14-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Please no"
I don't know why model types would bother applying for the show if they are going to get all verklempt about what the conditions are doing to their bodies halfway through. I mean, they've seen the show, or at least know the premise, right? They have to know they are going to lose weight and generally start looking terrible, right? Right? Don't they?

Anyway, there is a spoiler for Ibrehem that he came back having lost a lot of muscle mass and looking anywhere from 15 to 20 pounds thinner. If he were hanging out at Loser Lodge any length of time, he'd probably put some weight back on, even if he couldn't exercise enough to get fully back in buff shape.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Please no"
Sounds like he went far in the game.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

freudianslip 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-14-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freudianslip Click to send private message to freudianslip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Please no"
Hi everyone - I don't normally do boards, but becaue I am a friend of Iberehem, just wanted you guys to know that he is kind to everyone, not vain in any way, shape or form, and by no means a quitter at anything. One of you was correct in that he left school a couple of times because of some modeling gigs that were too good to pass up. He is a smart, articulate, funny man who loves everyone. He is the Muslim on the show, but does not pass judgement on anyone elses form of belief or code of living and he does not shove his beliefs on anyone else either. He was not concerned about what the show would do to his body at all, and said the greatest thing about the entire experience was how much he learned about being resilent. He had no unkind words to say about anyone else on the show, and I hope you all root for him, because you would all love him if you knew him. So wish him luck and be kind!

01-14-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
9. "Thanks!"
And that would make me so happy because he's just gorgeous! I'm also glad there's finally a Muslim on the show - but, I hope that the editing is kind to him. I know how MB likes to play up stereotypes with his casting, so I do hope that what you say of him will come through on the screen

01-14-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Please no"
Thank you for stopping by, freudianslip! Please note that in my post I was not dissing Ibrehem, just some of the types that have been on Survivor of late.

Stick around, and, uh, if you have anything spoilerish to contribute (as long as it would not get Ibrehem in trouble with MB), please don't hesitate to post it.

01-14-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freudianslip Click to send private message to freudianslip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Please no"
*smile*......I would love to tell some things, but obviously I cannot. I also know Bobby Jon.....though not near as well as Ibee.......Bobby is a sweet guy......not exactly a ...ummmm.....how to say this nicely........well, let me just say that it's a good thing that he is pretty and sweet! All I can honestly tell you is that win or lose, Ibee is one of the best men I know on this earth, and I too hope that the editing doesn't do him damage. We have talked about how that might happen, and he is prepared for it......and if anyone can handle something like that he can. I just hope that he goes far and that you all get to see what an outstanding soul he is. THanks for rooting for him!!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-14-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Please no"
I guess it's a good thing that there are 3 men from Alabama this season. Has there ever been anyone from Alabama before? This sudden jump in the numbers makes me suspicious (sp).

01-14-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Please no"
Bobby is not exactly a...what? An Einstein?

Since you appear to know Ibee pretty well, can you at least confirm/refute the spoiler about how he looked when he got back?

01-14-05, 06:40 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Please no"
*L*.....bobby is a sweet, kid from a small, southern town......and he is very pretty.......and that's all I will say about that!

I can confirm how Ibee looked when he got back, but I would just never want to jeapordize him........or spoil any fun in watching the game. I have not asked him questions that he cannot answer contractually, because I would never want to put him in a bad position.......and he is a stand-up guy that wouldn't want to say anything that might ruin the fun or thrill for anyone else either. I will say that when I hugged him, it was easier to get my arms around him, but that could mean nothing at all.

As far as why there are 3 guys from Alabama.....I don't know, I think it probably has more to do with just who the guys are themselves. I know that Bobby Jon actually was living in CA at the time he got on the show, and I wasn't even aware that he was on it until Ibee came home and told me he actually met someone on the island that I knew - which I gotta tell ya was weird! As far as the other guy that is on there from Alabama, the "first redneck to win the million dollars..." guy......I think the reason they chose him is pretty easy to see. He is what most folks not from the south would probably consider to be the stereotype....luckily, Ibrehem will represent what southern folks are really like!

I hope you guys have a great time watching and keep your fingers crossed that Ibrehem comes out as wonderful as the person he really truly is.

01-14-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Please no"

Thank you so much for posting. I am not the only one who hopes Ibrehem goes a long way.

Yes, he will be criticized; you and he are smart to expect that. That's what spoilers do. It doesn't mean much as far as what the person's real character is because, due to editing, we don't always see that real stuff shine through. And it also doesn't mean we don't respect him as a person. We are looking mainly at how that person plays the game. Some of the most wonderful people who have been on Survivors past were early boots because their wonderful personality and character were seen as either a threat or else they couldn't justify deceiving others. We do know, however, that it *is* just a game, and hopefully we won't criticize him for who he is, but how he plays.

I would love to see him get the million.

Thanks again for posting--I hope you'll post more. We're pretty decent here.

--->

Wheeze * Wheeze's Blog

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-05, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "kiss @ss"

01-18-05, 07:15 PM (EST)
28. "RE: kiss @ss"

shaddap clown, you're blowing my cover.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Please no"
Welcome to SBlows, Freudianslip! Thrilled that you decided to post and give us another glimpse at who Ibrehem is! I am really thrilled to hear about his character and I am really looking forward to seeing him play the game! I wish him well!

Definately stay tuned to our boards, as things develop on the show perhaps you can give us your 2 cents worth throughout....like how well you think Ibrehem could handle certain challenge situations...like is he a good swimmer, does he scuba dive that you know of, how is his balance, etc., etc...

Any time you want to comment, we are most appreciative here!

easygoin 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail easygoin Click to send private message to easygoin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Please no"
From a Birminghamian that knows Ibrehem . . . he is as nice as a person can be and much more handsome than he looks in the pictures I've seen. I'd never had the luxury of seeing him without his shirt on, though. )

He's a very kind, gentle person who has been encouraged to be a model because of his good looks. He is definitely not a quitter!!

01-17-05, 11:25 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Please no"

And welcome to you too!

---> So. Tell us more.

Wheeze * Wheeze's Blog

01-18-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Please no"
What Shakes said.

01-18-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Please no"
You too.

01-18-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Please no"
and I wasn't even aware that he was on it until Ibee came home and told me he actually met someone on the island that I knew - which I gotta tell ya was weird!

This might be a spoiler of sorts. The discovery of a mutual friend is more likely to crop up once two people have spent a bit of time together. I don't think it would come up in the first three days, especially with the way these people are gonna be "lost."

If we can speculate that Ibrehem goes pretty far (jury) due to his weight loss, we can probably speculate that Bobby Jon is not an Ep 1 candidate for Loser Lodge, since they'd have had very little time to get to know each other.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-18-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Please no"
Since Bobby Jon was voted Alabama's Most Eligible Bachelor for 2003, wouldn't just about every young woman in Alabama "know" him?

I'd be interested to know if there was a mutual friendship or just a common knowledge of a local celebrity...like two people being familiar with the same restaurant?

Krautboy

01-18-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Please no"
I just assumed the poster knew both of them through modeling (likely somehow related to Cosmo since both of them appeared in Cosmo)...

01-18-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Please no"
From the wording of the posts it sounds to me like freudianslip knows them both personally. Also, for Ibrehem to mention it suggests that it was apparent to him that Bobby Jon knows who freudianslip is.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Please no"
That's how I took it - that Bobby Jo and Ibee were discussing people they knew and freudian came up in the conversation, not that Ibee came back and told freudian he met another Alabaman and it turned out to be someone freudian knew.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-05, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Please no"
Can you do a summary of this for me?

Confused.

01-18-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
27. "That's what I meant"
...that freudianslip did in fact know both of them - I figured the most likely was some sort of model connection since they are both models and have both been in Cosmo.

The two of them probably discussed their 'common friends' at length out there...I know I would (talk about a built-in alliance)!

01-19-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
31. "RE: That's what I meant"
I know, I was agreeing with you -- I guess I should have posted under Krautboy.

rasslinmomma 938 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-20-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rasslinmomma Click to send private message to rasslinmomma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Please no"
As an Alabama resident, not-quite-as-young-as-I-used-to-be woman, I can say I don't know Bobby Jon, and have never heard of Alabama's Most Eligible Bachelor contest. ('course, I do now!)

I believe I read that Bobby Jon lives in Mobile, and Ibreham? lives in Birmingham. These cities are about 3-3.5 hrs apart, so I doubt there's a connection based on geography.

I love a martini -- but two at the most. Three I’m under the table; Four, I’m under the host.

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-08-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Please no"
James is also from Alabama, An Alabama newspaper was doing an article on them and the statement on it was that they could not do an article regarding what went on in the island till after the complete show airs, but they could talk to them about how it felt to get on Survivor, blah,blah,blah. I am beginning to wonder if the "clan" idea is how it plays out. For example,
Alabamans bonding, models and hotties bonding, lawyers bonding or in other words common bonds. Common lifestyles. Common locations. Also, there are two from Ohio, Kim and Caryn.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-05, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Please no"
Pardon me while I break up this love fest.

"Hi everyone - I don't normally do boards, but becaue I am a friend of Iberehem, just wanted you guys to know that he is kind to everyone, not vain in any way, shape or form, and by no means a quitter at anything. One of you was correct in that he left school a couple of times because of some modeling gigs that were too good to pass up."

**Life is about choices and it appears that "Ibee" has made his. He choose modeling over education. Whether he is nice to everyone is yet to be determined. This game tests your metal and in order to win you can't be nice to everyone.

"He is a smart, articulate, funny man who loves everyone. He is the Muslim on the show, but does not pass judgement on anyone elses form of belief or code of living and he does not shove his beliefs on anyone else either."

**That certainly would make him different from every single person on this earth.

"He was not concerned about what the show would do to his body at all, and said the greatest thing about the entire experience was how much he learned about being resilent."

**That is not the speech of a winner on this show. Winners gain a million dollars and losers gain life lessons.

"He had no unkind words to say about anyone else on the show, and I hope you all root for him, because you would all love him if you knew him. So wish him luck and be kind!"

**I doubt he had any unkind words to say about anyone while on the show. If so then he'd be the first. I haven't decided who/whom I'm rooting for, but because they are all DAW's I doubt I can love any of them as much as they love themselves.
I don't wish him any ill will, and that's the best I can do, and I doubt I'll be kind.

BTW, would it have killed you to tell us if he had looked like he had lost weight. I don't think you'd be revealing a confidence by telling us. If you came over here to pump him up then you came to the wrong place. You would best be served by spending your time on the fanatics board, and you should definately stay away from bashers if you don't want to see any thing bad written bad about him.

DRONES

01-19-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Please no"
"and you should definately stay away from bashers if you don't want to see any thing bad written bad about him".

Sounds fine to me darlin'......movin' on and wish you all well!

And yes, he had lost a lot of weight.........*S*

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-05, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "BS alert!"
>I can confirm how Ibee looked
>when he got back, but
>I would just never want
>to jeapordize him........or spoil any
>fun in watching the game.

...if that's true, ya know, cause he's such a good friend and you wouldn't want to risk him getting in trouble with CBS, then why would you say this later in the thresd....

>And yes, he had lost a
>lot of weight.........*S*

Say hi to your unkle!

So don't take the simple fact that I think Shakes is godlike to mean that I think he isn't an ass. -Samiam 10/12/04

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-24-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: SURVIVIOR IBREHEM"
I have nothing against Ibrehem, but his bio paints a portrait of indecisiveness. It also points to someone who decides to change direction if they do not like the way things are going. Of course, the people at Survivor casting also word these things to sound a little different than might be the truth. Take Scout's bio, you saw this hard,cold and tough lady in the bio, but she was not really any of those. It would be nice to see this kind of a gentleman, gorgeous and all, go far in the game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •