The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TO BEAT THESE WOMEN!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TO BEAT THESE WOMEN!!"
6 of them and not one friendship. No alliances. No emotional connections. This is the most self-centered group f women I've ever seen. How can 6 women live together for at least one month together and no one actually like anyone else? I can understand TJ. That is why she is there - no one likes her; no one wants to be her friend (whatever happened to the girl at the gym?). But she admitted it. And, judging by the way she used IV's question of 'who do you talk about behind their back?' as an excuse to talk about HERSELF and HER feelings and HER impressions on and on and on and... for a good 3 minutes, it's understandable (even when the other women were sighing, rolling eyes, rolling necks back on the sofa, it meant nothing to her - she was on stage and she would NOT relinquish it!).

No. It is the others that puzzle me. It is Allison's birthday. No one wants to make an effort to throw her a lousy little party? She cooks and cleans for them constantly. Doesn't that deserve something? I would have thought it being a HG's birthday would mean something as a gesture of good will, but at least reward the woman for being your unofficial maid! Say what you will, but a birthday is special. If it's Your birthday, it is YOUR day! Others should at least pay lip service to it!

Funky atmosphere in the House? Downright spiteful and dysfunctional, I'd say. The women are so-o-o closed off within themselves, unwilling and/or unable to have happiness for anyone else. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm astonished!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TO B... dgibson 11-28-05 1
   RE: I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TO B... princes110 11-28-05 3
       RE: I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TO B... lrlr1 11-30-05 4
       RE: I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TO B... 3girlsmom 11-30-05 6
 Embarassing Women on Reality TV Zhenya32 11-28-05 2
 RE: I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TO B... golfinmom 11-30-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dgibson 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dgibson Click to send private message to dgibson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TO BEAT THESE WOMEN!!"
amen, today I literally almost swore off the show forever, I was so disgusted....but here I am!

princes110 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail princes110 Click to send private message to princes110 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TO BEAT THESE WOMEN!!"
I think the LC's have set the women up to keep them in conflict. It makes for better TV and hihger ratings. Who wants to watch a group of women who like each other and get along!

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-30-05, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TO BEAT THESE WOMEN!!"
>I think the LC's have set
>the women up to keep
>them in conflict. It
>makes for better TV and
>hihger ratings. Who wants
>to watch a group of
>women who like each other
>and get along!

Not to be funny, but I do! This is the only season where no one connected with another on anything but a very superficial level. That is why they are friends one day and not talking to the same one the next. I truly do not know where they got this group of women from. But the clincher for me was Chloe. Chloe was a bond for every house she was in, yet none of the women cared that she was there at all. 6 women with no materal feelings in ANY ONE of them! Amazing!! Yep, bring in some people are not so self-centered they won't leave the house without making at least ONE friend!

3girlsmom 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3girlsmom Click to send private message to 3girlsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TO BEAT THESE WOMEN!!"
I agree princess totally
kathy

Zhenya32 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zhenya32 Click to send private message to Zhenya32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Embarassing Women on Reality TV"
Yes, I think it reflects so poorly on women that these ladies just can't really connect. None of them...

To bring in another Reality Show, I have also been ashamed of the women on the Apprentice the past couple of seasons - they are so busy setting up cliques and being catty with each other that they can't work together to win a task!

Where are all of us "normal" women who know how to do relationships and can put their strengths together to get things accomplished?

I suppose that is why these ladies are in SO...

golfinmom 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail golfinmom Click to send private message to golfinmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TO BEAT THESE WOMEN!!"
Lately I've seen friendships grow between Lisa, Allison and Jessica. I think they have all done very well in the last few weeks and have been really trying to change.

The biggest conflict I see in the house is between Christina and TJ. The rest of the women seem to be at least trying to get along.

I agree with you re Allison's birthday. They should have tried a little harder to do something special for her.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •