The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-05 AT 09:14 AM (EST)

SEEEbe has the pics up but here they are:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... spastiman 01-13-05 1
   RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... volsfan 01-13-05 2
       RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... CornerOfMax 01-13-05 3
           RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... Devious Weasel 01-13-05 5
               RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... SurvivorBlows 01-13-05 11
               RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... okaloosajohn 01-16-05 34
 More photos from SFever... Brownroach 01-13-05 4
   RE: More photos from SFever... Scarlett O Hara 01-13-05 9
       Ummm.... OK Capn2patch 01-13-05 10
 Ah-hem *Clear throat* Capn2patch 01-13-05 6
   RE: Ah-hem *Clear throat* smokedog 01-13-05 7
       RE: Ah-hem *Clear throat* Capn2patch 01-13-05 8
 RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... anotherkim 01-14-05 12
   RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... TanNymph 01-14-05 13
 RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... PepeLePew13 01-14-05 14
   RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... Corvis 01-14-05 15
       RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... Brownroach 01-14-05 16
       RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... smokedog 01-14-05 17
           RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... Wheezy 01-14-05 18
           RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... PepeLePew13 01-14-05 19
               RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... Wheezy 01-14-05 20
                   RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... Corvis 01-14-05 21
                       RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... Brownroach 01-14-05 22
                           RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... FesterFan1 01-14-05 23
                               RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... Brownroach 01-14-05 25
                           RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... PepeLePew13 01-14-05 26
                               RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... Brownroach 01-14-05 27
                                   The Early Show web article FesterFan1 01-14-05 28
                               RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... FesterFan1 01-14-05 29
                                   RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... PepeLePew13 01-14-05 30
                                   RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... Brownroach 01-14-05 31
                                   RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... PhoenixMons 01-14-05 32
                   RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... PepeLePew13 01-14-05 24
   RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... VolcanicGlass 01-14-05 33
       RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... volsfan 01-16-05 35
       RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... Risti 01-16-05 36
   RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISS... okaloosajohn 01-16-05 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

spastiman 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-13-05, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail spastiman Click to send private message to spastiman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
Angie (Female Lex) looks VERY familiar. I have seen the recent Fear Factor show and they are doing the 1 Million dollar show for couples. I could swear she is on that show. Any one else seen the recent episodes and can confer/deny this?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
I watch Fear Factor all the time and I agree she does look like the female stinky! Joe Rogan nicknamed her and her boyfriend the stinkies because they don't use deodorant. They are still on the show so I will watch more closely next week to see if it is her. But she doesn't go by Angie on FF does she?

DAMN! This is one hott cast. Everyone is in great shape looks like. Have we ever had this much eye candy in one season?

CornerOfMax 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-13-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CornerOfMax Click to send private message to CornerOfMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Fear_Factor/couples/bobby_amy.shtml>http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Fear_Factor/couples/bobby_amy.shtml

She goes by Amy on FF, and she's 32.

Spooky thing is that "Bobby" has a little bit of a Lex look from #####.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
You can tell by the nose and the shape of the face that it's not the same person.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
>You can tell by the nose
>and the shape of the
>face that it's not the
>same person.

Not to mention the different tattoos. Note the difference in the chest area. Plus the Survivor girl is like a decade younger

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-16-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-05 AT 03:37 PM (EST)

And the tats, of course...

Oh. Nevermind.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "More photos from SFever..."

Angie Jakusz, a 24-year-old bartender from New Orleans;

Ashlee Ashby, a 22-year-old fitness counselor from South Carolina;

Janu Tornell, 39, a Las Vegas show girl;

Jolanda Jones, a 39-year-old lawyer from Houston, Texas;

Kimberly Mullen, 25, is a graduate student and former Miss Ohio USA from Huber Heights, Ohio;

Jennifer Lyon, 32, a nanny from Encino, Calif.

Wanda Shirk, a 55-year-old English teacher from Ulysses, Pa.;

Katie Gallagher, 29, an ad executive from Merced, Calif.;

Caryn Groedel, 46, is a lawyer from Ohio;

Stephenie LaGrossa, 25, a pharmaceutical sales rep from Philadelphia;

Coby Archa, 32, a hairdresser from Athens, Texas;

Jeff Wilson, 22, a personal trainer from Ventura, Calif.;

James Miller, a 33-year-old steel worker from Mobile, Ala.;

Tom Westman, a 41-year-old New York City firefighter;

Bobby Jon Drinkard, 27 and a waiter from Troy, Ala.;

Ibrehem Rahman, another 27-year-old waiter from Alabama;

Jonathan Libby, 23, who is in sales and marketing and hails from Dallas, Texas;

Willard Smith from Bellevue, Wash., a 57-year-old lawyer;

Ian Rosenberger, 23, a dolphin trainer from Key Largo, Fla.;

Gregg Carey, 27, a business consultant from Chicago.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: More photos from SFever..."
Cap'n you can have Ashlee if I can take Bobby

Va-va-va-VOOM!!!!!!!!!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-13-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ummm.... OK"
But this is a final sale.

NO refunds. NO exchange.

BTW, nice siggie.

01-13-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ah-hem *Clear throat*"
Ah-hem *Clear throat*

That warrants repeating two times.

Can you say, I love Ashlee. Can you say, I love Ashlee.

PLEASE. Oh please, let Ashlee compete in at least one running challenge!! .

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-13-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ah-hem *Clear throat*"
Flotation device alert. Safe to say, she won't be playing the role of submarine in this military edition.....

01-13-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ah-hem *Clear throat*"
To your point, a couple of 'rocks' wouldn't do her any harm.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
Three players from ALABAMA? Wow, this one is going to be a joke-fest.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--not that there's anything wrong with Alabama....except that it's Alabama.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-14-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
I take offence to that remark. Even though I may resemble it as well. I graduated from Troy State University (now just Troy University) in Troy, Alabama. However, I am way too old to know Bobby Jon. I just hope the 3 Alabama representatives don't prove you right.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

Ok maybe my imagination is getting to the best of me or I've looked at too many vidcaps and signed up for various conspiracy theories... but I did some color-tinting and contrasting of the group photo. See photo below.

Maybe it's just the angle of lighting or whatnot, but there's three people that seems to have a lighter shade on their faces than everyone else -- Angie (far left), Caryn (middle front) and Ashlee (far right). Look at Ashlee, her body position is unnatural as she's leaning over and I blew the pic up, it doesn't seem like she's overtly putting any pressure on the dude (his name escapes me at the moment) next to her and the dude doesn't seem to be 'fighting' the weight pushed onto him. From her bio somewhere on the 'net, Ashlee is 116 pounds so she's not a serious lightweight.

Also, Ashlee's face is bigger than the guy next to her.

Am I completely off my rocker or could these three be the first episode boots and had their figures edited into the photo? Don't forget that two supposedly get lost or eliminated on the first day so I can see how they'd be missing. Caryn makes sense as she's been perceived as bossy and annoying, Angie might be freaking others out too much with her 'freak on' and Ashlee might be a little too princessy to fit in judging from the ill-advised clothing she's got on.

Have at it... I recognize there's a lot of holes in my half-assed theory and MB likely would have convulsions over the idea of three women being out on the first episode.

Scratch and sniff

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
Two thoughts:

Ashlee's legs do appear to be an impossible angle for her to be standing upright. I wish we could see her feet. Is this pic floating around without the border?

Angie could just be a lot more pale than everyone else. It would certainly fit with her character as we know it so far. Still, she does look pasted in there.

01-14-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
TDT has pointed out that in the pictures of the cast walking with Jeff Probst, only Caryn, Ashlee, Jolanda and Wanda are not seen, and speculates that if Jeff is leading them to the challenge site in these caps, perhaps two of those four are already gone.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-14-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

check it out....

eta: courtesy survivorfever.net, Palau page

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
I believe Angie is truly in the group photo. She's casting a shadow. Of course, MB's crew may have thought of that.

Ashlee is questionable. Awkward stance, no shadow--but she may be entirely in the shade there.

I enlarged the photo -- it's too large a file to post here, but I'll see if I can mess with it a bit more.

--->

Wheeze * Wheeze's Blog

01-14-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

Thanks for providing this pic without the frame... again, Ashlee looks unnatural in this picture. Head's bigger than Bobby Jon and I don't think anyone would use the forearm right past the wrist to lean below the shoulder of Bobby's -- it's not like it would be a "pose quickly then snap the pic then it's over" type of thing.

Angie also looks like she could be pasted in -- I agree about her light skin befitting her character. Also, if you blow up the picture to about 3-4 times the current size, you can see a dark shadow behind Angie, while none of the others seem to have any shadows.

Edited after reading Wheezy's post above mine... I agree it's more likely that Angie is part of the picture than cropped in. It's worth noting, though, that the shadows are a little funny here. There's a shadow to the left (on the right for us folks viewing the pic) of Angie, but the guy in the far left kneeling in the middle row has a huge shadow going the other way towards Angie. Why does he have a huge shadow but the others don't?

Scratch and sniff

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

I doubt this is any better...but. I'm no IceCat.

The cast is facing the sun, and the sun is over the right shoulder of the photographer. Ashlee does actually cast a shadow as well. As for Big-Headed Shadow Guy, he may have his head tilted forward a bit--the farther away his head is from the person behind him, the larger the shadow would be. Others in that row seem to be posed more between and in front of the standing row. BHSG is in front of somebody's(?) stomach. I think there are trees behind them so some of them might be in the shade.

What is Ashlee holding in her left hand?

---> edited to change 'Tom's(?)' to 'somebody's', since Tom is next to BHSG. I get the muscley men mixed up.

Wheeze * Wheeze's Blog

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
Thanks for the feet pic.

I really think Ashlee was pasted in there. I am not sure about Angie, however, if Ashlee was pasted in there because she's one of the two who got lost on the way to the challenge, there must be one other person who was pasted in. Angie is the next best choice.

I think Pepe may have found our two eliminated Survivors.

01-14-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
22. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

If anyone is pasted in, those two would make the most sense, as they are on the extreme edges and the picture seems to have a complete composition without them. I don't think Caryn is pasted in because they would have had to deliberately leave a space in the middle of the front row.

ETA: why are so many people assuming that the two people get lost on the way to the challenge? Because MB said they "don't make it to the first challenge?" I think that's much too literal an interpretation. I believe MB just means they were gone by the time of the challenge. It's like saying someone "didn't make it to the merge."

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
I agree, BR. It's a combination of Burnett saying some were truly "lost" out there, and that 2 "didn't make it to the challenge". It's too literal of an interpretation, IMO as well.

He also said 3 got booted in E1 by design in that same Variety piece. I think what he meant by "lost" was more along the lines of their being clueless without direction from Probst or the production staff rather than literally wandering around away from the group and failing to make it back to camp.

The picture does look a little fishy, but don't they generally take it first thing on Day 1? Perhaps we should examine the clothing worn in the photo more closely.

Fester

01-14-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
25. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
I think what he meant by "lost" was more along the lines of their being clueless without direction from Probst or the production staff rather than literally wandering around away from the group and failing to make it back to camp.

I wholeheartedly agree. And as Dweezil pointed out, MB is emphasizing "lost" as a sort of nod to the airplane-crash show LOST.

01-14-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
26. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
FWIW, I said "lost or eliminated in the first episode" in my pic manifesto... there's not enough information for me to determine which it is, but I am more likely to believe that there is some sort of challenge where the last pair to arrive somewhere or are "captured" is automatically eliminated. I just can't see them having an extra TC in addition to the usual one at the end of the episode because it's only a hour long.

Do we know of any "rites of passage" on Palau, kind of like what they did in Vanuatu? Maybe there is some sort of challenge where Jiffy leads the survivors to a challenge on the same beach near where they landed -- normally Jiffy doesn't come to meet them in order to go to a IC challenge -- and then they have a preliminary challenge where a "POW" from each side is captured and the surprise is that the POWs are eliminated from the game. They're then given their buffs and told to go back to camp before they have a normal IC.

Scratch and sniff

01-14-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
27. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
Is it confirmed that the premiere is one hour? I didn't think we knew yet.

If so, I agree two TC's are out of the question. But if the premiere is two hours, it's possible. They could have had a TC at the end of day 2, say, that eliminated two contestants (which would foster the impression that they are going to remain one tribe). Then, on day three they could be assigned tribes right before the challenge, followed by another TC that night.

01-14-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "The Early Show web article"
TES web article states that the premiere is from 8-9 on Feb. 17.

I wouldn't exactly call that confirmation. I think it's more like assumption.

Fester

01-14-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
29. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
I don't think the POW thing or a last to arrive scenario is what eliminates the first 2. I've tried to compile what we know and don't know about the first 2 boots here.

I'm of the belief that anything that could be construed as a challenge won't be how they're eliminated, because Burnett said that 2 don't even make the first challenge. He didn't say first immunity challenge. He said first challenge.

Fester

01-14-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
30. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
Eh, Burnett has spewed a ton of crap over the years and overhyped almost every single "twist" in each season but you're right, I didn't see that part about the first challenge.

Scratch and sniff

01-14-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
31. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
I'm of the belief that anything that could be construed as a challenge won't be how they're eliminated, because Burnett said that 2 don't even make the first challenge.

I agree -- a situation where the last two to arrive somewhere are eliminated is basically a race which is basically a challenge.

We also don't know if the two get eliminated at the same time, or if one goes first and then the other goes later.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-14-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

While I am not sure what I think about how these first two 'don't make it to the first challenge', I do know that just because MB said 'first challenge' doesn't mean anything that could be construed as a challenge by US is out.

Things are exaggerated all the time...I could easily see him saying 'first challenge' while meaning first 'typical' challenge or first reward challenge (do they do rewards on the first episode? I can't remember...) or whatever.

I don't how how they could feasibly accomplish some sort of race to make it somewhere (to avoid instant elimination) - I suppose it could happen, but I don't think it's likely because of logistics - how would they 'announce' this to the survivors? Just doesn't seem likely.

And as per your 'things we know' post, I kind of doubt MB would use an 'odd man out' (or even in this case) scenario for eliminating the first two people...maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but I just don't see it panning out this way...UNLESS they don't pick tribes until after a few days of being all together. But still, it doesn't make much sense to give THAT much power (completely different from picking your teammates...no one is left out that way) to two people...

01-14-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
24. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
>What is Ashlee holding in her left hand?

Looks like it's either a wristband or a scrunchie - maybe IceCat's scrunchie. It's laid out like a wristband in the pic below, but in your pic (Wheezy's), it's bunched up a la a scrunchie.

Scratch and sniff

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-14-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

The whole tribe picture is usually taken just before the game starts. If you check previous seasons, they are dressed exactly as they are when we first see them.

Here are the close-ups of Angie and Ashlee.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
During All Stars (I can't believe I am talking about that plane crash) the picture was taken right before they ran the first challenge. Remember, MB didn't want them to know who was in the game.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
On the one hand, Ashlee is casting a shadow. On th eother hand, she's clearly wet. And not wearing shoes, from what I can make of the foot that's foreward. I'll do an increased zoom yet and see what the pixels look like around her outline.

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-16-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: CAST PICS AND THOSE WE ARE MISSING"
What's ill-advised about her clothing? It looks okay to me!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •