The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S10 Cast Photo Album"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S10 Cast Photo Album"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-05 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-06-05 AT 10:27 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-06-05 AT 10:07 AM (EST)

Thanks to our confirmator thread here, we have gotten all 20 survivors named for S10. I thought it would be a good idea to list them all with photos for a quick reference for SBlows. Please feel free to add info on anyone.

Ashlee Ashby

Age 22, Model/Actress, from Easley, South Carolina

Bobby Drinkard

27 year old model from Troy, Alabama

Caryn Groedel

46 year old Attorney from Solon, Ohio, Jewish, Marathoner, 5'6" tall, 120#

Cassandra Jakusz

24 year old bartender in a night club in New Orleans, Louisiana. "Female Lex" with both arms fully sleeved in tatoos, several piercings. Goes by "Angie", "obnoxious", long dark hair, glasses, an artist. Obsessed with bugs and circuses. In a committed relationship, a pack-rat, "anti-social"?

No pic available

Coby Archa

32 year old Hairdresser/local theater actor from Dallas/Midland, Texas. Owns a salon, may have past record with the law?

Gregg Carey

27 year old Business Consultant in Chicago, Illinois. Athletic, tall, "the life of the party"

Ian Rosenberger

23 year old student and camp counselor from Ambridge, Pennsylvania. Student President at Penn State University, certified life guard, scuba diver and eagle scout. Charming and charismatic, very tall - 6'6"

Ibrehem Rahman

27 year old model from Birmingham, Alabama. Wants to open a health food supermarket. 6'3", 195#

James Miller

No pic available at this time. ?mid 30's from Alabama. ? another Clay/Big Tom/Travis type, "a hillbilly"

Janu Tornell

39 year old dancer/showgirl from Las Vegas, Nevada. Dances at the Tropicana, was Miss Nevada 1989. Appeared on Wheel of Fortune and won ?8,000$.

Jeff Wilson

No picture available at this time, ?20's

Jennifer Lyon

32 year old from Dallas, Oregon.

Jolanda Jones

39 year old lawyer, entrepreneur, inspirational speaker from Housten, Texas. Graduated Magna Cum Laude, divorced with at least one child. Pan American Games participant and Olympic Trials(not in long jump) but with track and field. Also a basketball player. 6'Tall, grew up in the ghetto

Jonathan Libby

No pic available at this time. ? 20's, good looking, athletic, blond.

Katie Gallagher

29 year old in Radio Advertising from Merced, California. Witty, light-hearted, "one of the guys".

Kimberly Mullen

25 year old model/actress, Miss Ohio, from Huber Heights/Dublin, Ohio. 5'8" tall, blonde

Stephanie LaGrossa

25 year old from Glenolden, Pennsylvania but now lives in TomsRiver, NJ. Pharmaceutical Representative. Lacrosse and field hockey player. 5'4", fit and very trim, ?100#

Tom Westman

41 year old Firefighter from Sayville, New York. Husband and father, father of a deaf child.

Wanda R. Shirk

55 year old English Teacher from Ulysses, Pennsylvania. An "unconventional teacher", ? fundamentalist Christian.

Will Smith

No pic available at this time, 5'9", 175 #, in good shape, 57 year old lawyer from Seattle, Washington. Is speculated that he may have had a large weight loss as he had still not returned back to work on Dec 29th.....? may have taken a while to recuperate?? Grey hair, glasses, friendly.

Thanks to Survivor Fever for all of the photos!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S10 Cast Photo Album nailbone 01-06-05 1
   RE: S10 Cast Photo Album volsfan 01-06-05 2
       RE: S10 Cast Photo Album nailbone 01-06-05 3
           RE: S10 Cast Photo Album Flowerpower 01-06-05 4
           RE: S10 Cast Photo Album Brownroach 01-06-05 5
               RE: S10 Cast Photo Album KObrien_fan 01-06-05 6
                   RE: S10 Cast Photo Album Brownroach 01-06-05 7
 RE: S10 Cast Photo Album Scarlett O Hara 01-06-05 8
   RE: S10 Cast Photo Album Brownroach 01-06-05 10
   RE: S10 Cast Photo Album Flowerpower 01-07-05 28
 RE: S10 Cast Photo Album Krautboy 01-06-05 9
   RE: S10 Cast Photo Album Flowerpower 01-06-05 11
       RE: S10 Cast Photo Album Krautboy 01-06-05 12
           Pin up Ohio Girl, Kimberly, "Kimmer... Flowerpower 01-06-05 13
               RE: Pin up Ohio Girl, Kimberly, "Ki... Brownroach 01-06-05 15
               RE: Pin up Ohio Girl, Kimberly, "Ki... PepeLePew13 01-06-05 16
                   RE: Pin up Ohio Girl, Kimberly, "Ki... Flowerpower 01-06-05 17
                       RE: Pin up Ohio Girl, Kimberly, "Ki... Krautboy 01-06-05 18
                           Kimberly Mullin Spoiler... KObrien_fan 01-06-05 19
                               RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler... PepeLePew13 01-06-05 20
                               RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler... Krautboy 01-06-05 21
                               RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler... Scarlett O Hara 01-06-05 22
                                   RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler... Krautboy 01-06-05 23
                                       RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler... Scarlett O Hara 01-06-05 24
                                       RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler... Flowerpower 01-06-05 25
                               RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler... Capn2patch 01-08-05 29
 RE: S10 Cast Photo Album PepeLePew13 01-06-05 14
 Official Cast anouncement... smokedog 01-07-05 26
 Photo of the "female Lex", Angie (C... Flowerpower 01-07-05 27
 RE: S10 Cast Photo Album DRONES 01-08-05 30
 RE: S10 Cast Photo Album Wheezy 01-08-05 31
 RE: S10 Cast Photo Album Devious Weasel 01-08-05 32
 RE: S10 Cast Photo Album cuon10 01-11-05 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
Wow, the hot chick list grows exponentially this time.

And could they have found a more stereotypically effeminate gay guy than Coby Archa? Hairdresser/local theater actor in a bright pink t-shirt?

Cassandra goes by "Angie"?

I'm betting that either big buff model dudes either go first as a threat, or turn out to be a big wimpy Osten.

Handcrafted by Rolly - ain't it cool!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
in a bright pink t-shirt?

Come on Boner...every gay man knows that pink is in this year!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
Tough guys wear pink. At least according to a t-shirt I saw.

Handcrafted by Rolly - ain't it cool!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

01-06-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
TVjunkie44 at Sucks reported that they spoke with a woman in S10 production and that she said:

"a flambouyant gay male in his 30's was on the show and that she believed that he goes pretty far"....FWIW!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
Pink is the new black.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
Yes, and 20 is the new 16.

S9 LOTD Champion

01-06-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
Don't you mean 20 is the new 18, which was the new 16 last year?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-06-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
OMH! These people are all EXTREME! Let's see ... we have at least two State Beauty Queens; countless models/actors; one token gay boy; one fundamentalist Christian; one very tall dude; a firefighter who hangs out with the likes of Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon; a handful of extreme jocks; and a tatoo girl. Hmmmm ... whatever happened to just regular people!?

Oh and BTW, doesn't Katie Gallagher look a lot like Borneo/A$$ Jenna?

Scarlett

01-06-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
I think she looks exactly like Jenna.

It would be great if MB dumps them overboard with only the clothes on their backs, and Jana has to go through the game wearing this:

01-07-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
28. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
one fundamentalist Christian

Correction....one formerfundamentalist Christian who is now an atheist....sure sounds like she fits the extremist bill!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-06-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-05 AT 01:53 PM (EST)

Hey FP, you inadvertantly forgot to include an important Kimberley Mullen Photo.

Thanks for pulling this all together for us!

Krautboy

01-06-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-05 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-06-05 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-06-05 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

Hey BROWNROACH, I just LOVE your humor, BRUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That really would be funny! Afterall, Lil did wear her claim to fame throughout the show, her Boy Scout uniform....it could happen!

Okay, okay Krautboy, you got me....I guess I did omit a few critical photos....now, were you referring to these...

or, were you referring to this one....???

01-06-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
FP, you're so cruel, teasing me with a little red x...

...pretending to feel guilty and then giving us a bad link to Kimberly...

You didn't seem to have any technical difficulty posting the hunks...double standard?

Krautboy

01-06-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
13. "Pin up Ohio Girl, Kimberly, "Kimmer""
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-05 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

I don't know what is wrong with the $%&**!@*&^$%**@!# links today, KB!!!!!

Try this one out....

"Hi there, you clever German you, come on and watch me strut my colors in Palau, "

01-06-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Pin up Ohio Girl, Kimberly, "Kimmer""
That's odd, I could see this photo in your other post earlier. Wha hoppen?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Pin up Ohio Girl, Kimberly, "Kimmer""
Ok jeez, that picture literally just exploded out of nowhere... after no link, kaboom, it's the size of Texas.

Scratch and sniff

01-06-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Pin up Ohio Girl, Kimberly, "Kimmer""
Well, Pepe, I was trying to make it life size, you see.....ha!

01-06-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Pin up Ohio Girl, Kimberly, "Kimmer""
Thanks FP!

She looks like a nice german fraulein...I think Kimmer's real name is Brunhilda.

Krautboy

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Kimberly Mullin Spoiler..."
Just for the fun of it, I cropped Kim's picture and increased the size and came across this tatoo that she has on her right breast, it is a red heart with the pink letters "KB". Now we just have to figure out who is KB? I was thinking maybe it was Killer Burnett or something like that. What do you think, am I on to something here?

S9 LOTD Champion

01-06-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler..."
You might be onto something, KOB... I vote for "Kill Burnett!"

Scratch and sniff

01-06-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler..."
Thanks so much for pointing that out KOB! I'm an "eye man", and never really notice that sort of thing...probably would have missed it otherwise.

As for what it stands represents...it could mean just about anything, but that's what us spoilers live for. I like your theory that it could be someone's initials...Hmmm, what was Kel's last name?

Krautboy

01-06-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler..."
And when I was scouting out other Survivor Boards (to go unnamed), I found this photo of Krautboy's little Fraulein ... Hmmmm...

Scarlett

01-06-05, 07:15 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler..."
That Killer Burnett guy is going to have his hands full with this cast...The little Krautboy is blushing and turning a dark shade of scarlett. Better get back to spoiling...

Krautboy

01-06-05, 07:34 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler..."
a dark shade of SCARLETT! I like it!

Yes ... it looks like those folks over at Bashers will have a good time with this cast on "Be the Survivor!"

Scarlett

01-06-05, 09:03 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler..."
HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!

Wow, plant a little seed and watch it grow!!! Gotcha KB! Can KO or Scarlett paint the little German face red? He wears it so well!

tehe tehe!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-05, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Kimberly Mullin Spoiler..."
Just for the fun of it, I cropped Kim's picture and increased the size and came across this tatoo that she has on her right breast, it is a red heart with the pink letters "KB".

KO, think you can "blow up" the other half of that picture?

Just cause I'm conducting some important scientific research and it's eh, ...necessary.

01-06-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
This is going to be a great year for nicknames and bashing!

Bobby Drunkard
Ashlee Ashby Ashdee Ashgee Ashpee
Miss Lex v.2
Token Gay
Ian will start off as Bitchell v.2 until he goes further in the game
Ibrehem - how long will it take to shake the Osten tag?
Janu - all kinds of possibilities come to mind... let's see how she appears on TV.
Jenna v.2 - let's hope she's not as loud. And keeps her clothes on.
Libby Beans
The Not-So-Fresh Prince of Palau (he's 57 years old and rumoured to go far!)

Love the BR idea that MB should toss Janu overboard with just her showgirl outfit!

Scratch and sniff

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-07-05, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Official Cast anouncement..."
...will be on the Early Show Thursday, January 13th, says survivorfever.net

01-07-05, 11:06 AM (EST)
27. "Photo of the "female Lex", Angie (Cassandra Jakusz)"
Here's a photo of "Angie"

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-08-05, 06:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
....mmmmmm Kimberly, Jennifer, and Stephanie
me likey a lot.

DRONES

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"

I wonder if we'll see a talent show as a reward challenge.
"Okay, Mugabe, bring out the piano."

Wheeze * Wheeze's Blog

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
Corvis and I have some more photos at our Survivor blog. (Actually, Corvis got the pictures - I'm just there for analysis and comic relief.) If you scroll down, you'll see some exclusive Kim pictures that are as nice as the one above.

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-11-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: S10 Cast Photo Album"
I see 5 potentials to root for who may be real game players, actually 4 and 1 that has not picture. Ashlee, Tom, Will Jennifer and Katie. Maybe James. Model types are more there for exposure than not. They are not used to enduring what the castaways endure because models haveto think about their bodies all the time and what each and everything they do can do to their bodies if they want to get successful and stay there. But I think that the young Ashlee may be a fiery thing. And a firefighter knows about survival. As for the blond, Kirsten Dunst lookalike Kim or whatever her name is.........I see a potential for a younger blonder Jerri Manthey or Mia. It is the rumor that someone leaves the game which smacks of another "Osten" scenario. Wonder which candidates are most likely to be the next "Osten" my top 5 choices are:Bobby,Kimberly,Ibreham,Ian,Janu. Anyone else wanna take a guess.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •