The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My thoughts on a twist...a big one..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-05-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My thoughts on a twist...a big one..."
How about this for a way to totally change the dynamic of Survivor...while also having the side effect of removing the possibility of Pagonging?

All 20 castaways are sent to a single beach, where they will live together. They all work to build their shelter(s).

On day 3, they arrive for their first reward challenge. They randomly draw buffs to divide into two groups. The group that wins gets the reward, the other group goes back to camp. Before anyone leaves, they all drop their buffs.

On day 4, they arrive for the immunity challenge. Again, they randomly draw buffs to pick their teams. The losing team has to go to tribal council, the winning team is safe.

This continues until the merge. For every challenge, the teams are randomly picked from the remaining castaways. For an odd number of castaways, there are an even number of buffs (i.e. for 15 castaways, there are 16 buffs). Whichever group ends up with an extra person has to decide who sits out that challenge.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My thoughts on a twist...a big ... PepeLePew13 01-06-05 1
 RE: My thoughts on a twist...a big ... Dakota 01-06-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My thoughts on a twist...a big one..."
This kind of topic is being discussed here. You might get more responses if you insert it there in keeping with the line of discussion already going on.

Scratch and sniff

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My thoughts on a twist...a big one..."
I wanted to "reply with quote", but since this belongs on the earlier twist thread, I copied BF's.
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •