The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How stupid is Natalie?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How stupid is Natalie?"
Natalie: "Nakomis, I need a reason why you put me up."

Nakomis: "Uhh, because you broke a direct promise to me where you, via Adria, agreed with all of us not to nominate or vote for Will, Karen, or myself. You not only put Will up, but evicted him."

Natalie: "I just want you to give me a reason. One reason!

Nakomis: "I just did, beeyotch."

Natalie: "Huh? What a cop-out."

How much more reason do you need? Why is this such a surprise? Does she not get that every other person in the house views her/Adria's actions as a "team" prior to them being able to play individually as binding on both of them? Why is this so hard to understand? After all, wasn't it the Twins who got all bent out of shape when the other housemates kept questioning them about who said what? Nobody knows which of them made which promises, and it hardly matters as they were playing as one person for the first 5 weeks.

You want to be mad at someone for the infamous pinky swear, be mad at your sis. She's the one who did it, even though now she's playing dumb about it. Although if the last week is any indication, she's not "playing" dumb, she is dumb.

Now I'm not saying that they needed to honor that promise, but if you break a promise, prepare to have those people you turned on come back at you. That's how it works.

And don't even get me started on their ganging up on Diane and Drew over the whole POV thing. I would've told both of them to eff off. Cripes, how much more overbearing can you get?

Fester
It's the equivalent of speeding, then telling the officer you want a reason for why you're getting a ticket. I can't believe the balls on these chicks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How stupid is Natalie? anotherkim 08-25-04 1
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? buscemi 08-25-04 2
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? bdemoney 08-25-04 3
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? true 08-25-04 4
       RE: How stupid is Natalie? samboohoo 08-25-04 9
       RE: How stupid is Natalie? munson 08-25-04 30
           RE: How stupid is Natalie? vixie 08-26-04 36
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? okaychatt 08-25-04 27
 RE: How stupid is Natalie? sum1smum 08-25-04 5
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? FesterFan1 08-25-04 11
 RE: How stupid is Natalie? zazzy 08-25-04 6
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? FesterFan1 08-25-04 12
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? Just Plain Bill 08-25-04 13
 RE: How stupid is Natalie? samboohoo 08-25-04 7
 RE: How stupid is Natalie? true 08-25-04 8
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? samboohoo 08-25-04 10
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? FesterFan1 08-25-04 14
       RE: How stupid is Natalie? true 08-25-04 15
           RE: How stupid is Natalie? true 08-25-04 17
               RE: How stupid is Natalie? munson 08-25-04 31
                   RE: How stupid is Natalie? true 08-26-04 37
                       RE: How stupid is Natalie? motormouth 08-26-04 38
                       RE: How stupid is Natalie? okaychatt 08-26-04 41
                           RE: How stupid is Natalie? true 08-26-04 43
                       RE: How stupid is Natalie? munson 08-28-04 51
                           RE: How stupid is Natalie? true 08-28-04 52
               RE: How stupid is Natalie? Poncho 08-26-04 32
           RE: How stupid is Natalie? FesterFan1 08-25-04 19
               RE: How stupid is Natalie? yourstruly 08-25-04 20
                   RE: How stupid is Natalie? FesterFan1 08-25-04 21
                       RE: How stupid is Natalie? true 08-25-04 23
                           RE: How stupid is Natalie? okaychatt 08-25-04 28
                               RE: How stupid is Natalie? samboohoo 08-26-04 33
                                   RE: How stupid is Natalie? FesterFan1 08-26-04 34
 RE: How stupid is Natalie? vixie 08-25-04 16
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? Lasann 08-25-04 18
       RE: How stupid is Natalie? syren 08-25-04 22
 RE: How stupid is Natalie? zazzy 08-25-04 24
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? EnglProf 08-25-04 25
       RE: How stupid is Natalie? zazzy 08-25-04 29
 RE: How stupid is Natalie? Oscirus 08-25-04 26
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? Poncho 08-26-04 35
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? FesterFan1 08-26-04 39
       RE: How stupid is Natalie? Nick sucks 08-26-04 40
           RE: How stupid is Natalie? Toasted_N_Texas 08-26-04 42
               RE: How stupid is Natalie? motormouth 08-27-04 44
                   RE: How stupid is Natalie? Just Plain Bill 08-27-04 45
                       RE: How stupid is Natalie? vixie 08-27-04 46
       RE: How stupid is Natalie? Oscirus 08-27-04 47
           RE: How stupid is Natalie? true 08-27-04 48
               RE: How stupid is Natalie? Pretty_Kitty 08-27-04 49
               RE: How stupid is Natalie? rjrabbit 08-31-04 62
                   RE: How stupid is Natalie? nuk 08-31-04 63
 RE: How stupid is Natalie? nuk 08-27-04 50
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? vixie 08-28-04 53
       RE: How stupid is Natalie? motormouth 08-28-04 54
       RE: How stupid is Natalie? nuk 08-28-04 55
           RE: How stupid is Natalie? motormouth 08-28-04 56
           RE: How stupid is Natalie? vixie 08-28-04 57
               RE: How stupid is Natalie? nuk 08-29-04 60
   RE: How stupid is Natalie? Nick sucks 08-29-04 58
       RE: How stupid is Natalie? nuk 08-29-04 59
           RE: How stupid is Natalie? Gypsy39 08-30-04 61
               RE: How stupid is Natalie? RealityAddict 08-31-04 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"

Natalie is a PITA. I think Adria will be much better off without her, but they are both waaaaaaaaay too in-your-face. I also think it was mega stupid of Nakomis to come in and try to make some explanation. I can't decide if she thought she was pouring salt in the wound or what, but she came off as someone who was looking for validation or trying too hard to make a point.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--let's not even discuss the twins' atrocious Alabama grammar. Egads.

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-25-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I think she was pouring salt in the wounds. She wanted to make a point to the twins. After all, if she wanted to play nice, the reason she could have given was that obviously the twins are the strongest alliance in the house in that wa all know one would not put up the other one.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-25-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Could not agree with your post more Fester Fan. Both Natalie and Adria are way too confrontational, not to mention their stupidity! I am sure they think their actions mean they are "playing" the game, but I think it is just a quick way to assure that neither of them will ever win....

Adria was much more tolerable when it was just "her" in the game, and not Natalie as well. It's like they feed off each other by saying......."No you're great!" "No, you're great" becoming more and more self righteous every day!

Like it's not bad enough to have one person work you over, now they can brow beat you two-to-one....If I was Diane I would have just gotten up and walked away.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Kim, that whole scene followed a Diane rant to Nic about the twins "attacking" her.

BTW, how is it "attacking" when Diane said she was on her way to talk to the twins? I swear, if the twins ask Diane what time it is, she runs to the others claiming she was attacked!

What people seem to forget is that Diane was the one who came up with the whole "twins" alliance. She swore her self to the twins, and dumped the pinky swear group. Problem is, she won't tell the twins she is now dumping them. I'm sorry, but I can hardly blame the twins for trying to pin Diane down on her committments. All Diane has to do is admit to them that she is "out" of the twin alliance, and they would quit "attacking" her. What a crock.

The editing this season is horrid. What ends up on the program is such a twisted version of what is actually happening, it's almost like a whole other game.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Any House Guest: Good Morning, Diane.

Diane: *Runs out of room in tears," I don't understand why has to verbally attack me!!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-25-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-04 AT 11:25 PM (EST)

Kim, that whole scene followed a Diane rant to Nic about the twins "attacking" her.

Yes it did. Since it was clear the delusional pair o' hypocritical dimwits still had no idea why they were nominated - ladies, back off, it was Nakomis who hid your keys in the drawer, not Diane - Nakomis felt compelled to try to explain it to them one more time why they were put up, mostly to tkae any heat off Diane, but, well, we saw the result of that wasted effort.

BTW, how is it "attacking" when Diane said she was on her way to talk to the twins? I swear, if the twins ask Diane what time it is, she runs to the others claiming she was attacked!

Diane's problem is that she is so easily intimidated by the two-headed, single-brained blowhard twinmonster that she cannot respond or react in a rational way. Her paranoia and insecurity are obvious to anyone watching. It doesn't make her evil. She's more sad.

What people seem to forget is that Diane was the one who came up with the whole "twins" alliance. She swore her self to the twins, and dumped the pinky swear group.

Well, that's an interesting edit on the origin of the twin alliance. The twin alliance was suggested by Diane to control the game following the removal of the remaining Horseman/Van Boys. The order was set - Marvin, then Cowboy - and only then would the twin alliance come into play. Pretty good strategy, really. No pinky swear dumping by Diane, no matter how hard you try to spin it. Adria broke the pinky swear.

And how could she, with a straight face, claim Will wasn't part of the "Girl Alliance"? He established the friggin' thing, recruited the members, the biggest girl in the group.

And Fester, to answer your question, very stupid. I really hope Adria chills out once Nat is gone.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
yes, yes, yes and yes. Thank you Munson. I think you have thoughtfully written a fair assessment of the situation, IMHO, and ya know? Much as I enjoy a good arguement, I think we are right...that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. However, if Adria finds a way to be humble and nice again once Nat is gone (oh please Lord), I'll reconsider my opinion.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-25-04, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
"I think Adria will be much better off without her"

Hmmmmmm - you may be right. It may not matter which twin leaves, as that will eliminate the bad influence they have on each other when together. Adria's moxie (sp?) will decrease without Natalie to egg her on.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
What's a PITA?

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-25-04, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I believe Adria said it all last night (or was it Natalie...I never can tell), when she said to the other twin that after Nat entered the house all other promises were void. (I paraphrase) You can't get clearer than that. I just wonder if she told that to any of the other people, who thought she was still part of their alliance?

And, it's too bad no one else was there to hear her except her other half.

08-25-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Nice of them to inform the other people in the promise, then. Then again, unilateral decisions seem to be Nat's specialty.

Fester

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-25-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
When the twin twist was revealed it was made clear to the houseguests that the twins were playing individually.

So in Nat's eyes, the pinky swear was A and putting up Will was A, not Nat. She wanted Nik's reason for putting her up to be more than something A did.

I understand her asking and pushing the point. She is under stress, being on the block and not being the one to have done the things that pissed off Nik and others.

Nik on the other hand seems to make up rules as she goes. She sticks to the pinky swear rule but bends the "I won't ever put up CB " rule that she made. Convenient, huh?

The twins don't bug me--while they seem to bug plenty of people on the boards, I think Diane and Marvin are the ones who should go. It is interesting watching them, though.

08-25-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
12. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Sure they were playing individually, but they weren't acting individually. Why would anyone suspect that their arrangements had changed? They didn't share any of this "new" strategy with Karen, Nik, or Will, did they?

Just because they can read each other's minds, doesn't mean that the non-Twins can read theirs.

Fester

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
>When the twin twist was revealed it was made clear to
the houseguests that the twins were playing individually.<

Yet they are rarely more than five feet apart. And if they are separated for a brief while, they immediately huddle afterwards and whisper for 1/2 an hour.

>The twins don't bug me--while they seem to bug plenty of
people on the boards<

They have certainly generated a 3 hour rift weekly in my household. I don't like anything about them, from their incomprehensible verbal meanderings to their baffling 'strategy' sessions. My wife, oth, thinks they are great!

08-25-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Agree Fester, and I certainly think Nakomis was more direct with her speech than A was with her "see you shine" BS.

08-25-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I see your point Fester, but in the twins minds, they were on the defense in getting rid of Will. What were they supposed to do? Keep him knowing that nothing would be different? They were targeted the minute they put Will on the block. (before that, actually)

If the twins would have voted to keep will, they'd still be on the block this week, and Will would still be there to vote against them.

The twins have made mistakes, but are they any worse than what Drew did to his alliance? Or, Nic putting up her brother after she promised not to? Or, Diane committing to the twins alliance, only to go back on that? I guess it's ok for them to "play the game" but for some reason the twins are being held to a differnt standard of play.

And don't even get me started on their ganging up on Diane and Drew over the whole POV thing. I would've told both of them to eff off. Cripes, how much more overbearing can you get?

Huh? As far as the twins know, they have an alliance with Drew and Diane to go to the end. Why shouldn't they discuss the veto? Diane just wants to string them along, because she is afraid of burning that bridge, and she doesn't want the twins to expose her lies. Yep, Diane is scared of the twins because she knows she screwed them over, and she doesn't have enough lies at the ready, when they question her about it.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

08-25-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
10. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Duh, Diane. All you had to do was say yes. Then just make sure you don't win the darn thing.

Then again, I thought the piggy bank POV was pretty easy to figure out too.

08-25-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
14. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-04 AT 11:10 AM (EST)

I couldn't disagree more. I'm not apologizing for Will, because in the end they're all out for themselves, but come on. Adria and Natalie (who are acting as a bloc, no matter how much they protest), secretly nominated Will and were squirrelly about their motives. Leaving the promise out of it for a minute, why on earth would Nat be surprised that she was nominated? Everyone knows it's the Twins + Drew + Diane (on alternate days when she's not reconsidering for the 25th time) vs. Karen and Nakomis and (potentially) Marvin. Certainly she had to know that Nakomis would be pissed that she and Adria voted out one of her biggest allies. We can go round and round about whether the promise was binding or not, but to not expect to be put on the block after last week is just. plain. stupid.

It doesn't make sense for Nakomis to have nominated anyone else this week. As Karen said, it's "2 for 1" in everything while they're both in the house. The playing field needs levelling.

It's not about a different standard of play or about one side being "better" than another. It's about what comes around goes around. Personally, I don't like the Twins, but if the tables were turned (and they likely will be next week), I would understand it. That's my whole point. To play dumb about why you're up there is ridiculous. Tell me who Nakomis should've nominated besides both Twins? No other choice makes any sense whatsoever.

As for the "ganging up" business, sure Diane and Drew have an alliance with the Twins, but to come at them as a twosome demanding they use the veto is equally stupid. Like Drew said last night, if he won and took one of them off the block, who goes up? If Diane played and won and used the veto on Adria, don't you think Nakomis would've turned around and put her beloved Drew up in her place? It's not just about Adria and Natalie, and neither of them can get past that. They're both short-sighted, selfish to a fault, and can't understand that other players have strategies that might make it more prudent to leave the nominees as they are. To expect that Diane would jump up and take one of them off the block without a second thought is really myopic.

Fester

08-25-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
15. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I can't really disagree with anything you said, Fester.

If I were Nak, I'd have put up the twins as well. I don't think they were really all that surprised to be put up either. I thought the twin twist was pretty unfair to the rest of the house, but it also put the 2 for 1 target on them immediately, so I don't know that they have a huge advantage.

Tell me who Nakomis should've nominated besides both Twins? No other choice makes any sense whatsoever. Oh, I agree, but, the whole pinky swear excuse is a joke. Why not just target them as a block of 2? Isn't that what they were doing from the moment the twist was revealed anyway? I guess it just bugs me that she went on and on about breaking a promise, when she was plotting against the twins LONG before Will got put up. So, to turn your question around, Why should the twins have kept Will in the game? Because Nak wanted them to? So they could be 5 and 6th in the pinky alliance (if all went perfectly as planned)?

As for the "ganging up" business, sure Diane and Drew have an alliance with the Twins, but to come at them as a twosome demanding they use the veto is equally stupid.

Actually, it was just Adria who had the veto conversation with Diane and Drew. I guess I just don't see what's wrong with asking members of your alliance if they'd use it or not. All they had to say is no, or even lie and say yes, but the hemming and hawing that Diane is doing, would frustrate me to no end, especially considering that she's supposed to be my ally!

The twins are scared to call Diane out on her lies, because they are grasping at the hope that Diane will be firm with the "twin alliance". They should have dumped Diane a long time ago, and started working on Marvin, who would be better off with the twins, but is also to dumb to see it.

Actually, they are all the dumbest group of players ever on this stupid show.

08-25-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
17. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Ok, now I'm annoyed that I feel like I have to defend the stupid twins.

I guess what bugs me is that while the twins are made to look like they are the bullies, if you see what actually goes on in the house, as opposed to the tv show, you'd know that Diane, Nak, and Marvin are the jr.high bullies.

While the twins plot and whisper to work out their game, the others call them childish names, make personal slams, and completely ignore them. (all behind their backs of course, as they're too wimpy to confront them directly) If the twins want to play, they are forced to initiate the conversations, because they won't even look them in the eye, let alone talk to them. I find the initiation by the twins to be a lot more up front, and entertaining than the constant behind the back slams.

I just don't get what they did that was SO FREAKING WRONG? So, they didn't warn Will that he was a pawn. Big freakin whoop. They told Diane beforehand, and she didn't tell anyone either. Not only that, but it was immediately explained right after the noms, that Will was in no danger of being evicted, and I believe he was not the real target. He only became the target, after he started in on the whiney, jr. high behavior. I believe that Will was responsible for his ouster, a lot more than the twins were, and I'm just sick of the hypocritical attitude of the others that are left. (mainly Diane, Nak, Karen, and Marvin)

08-25-04, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
true, I know you don't intend to imply that anyone who doesn't agree with your take on the twins v Diane only see's the TV edit. Cause that's what it sounds like. And I can offer that I see/hear what goes on in that nuthouse and I disagree with just about everything you've posted on the subject.

But I still respect what you've posted on the subject.

How many days until Survivor??????

08-26-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
37. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
true, I know you don't intend to imply that anyone who doesn't agree with your take on the twins v Diane only see's the TV edit.

Well, I don't think I said that, but I do mean to say that if you are only going by what is on the tv show, (or even the numerous transcript sites) you are getting a pretty skewed take on actual events.

Let's take Marvin for instance. His foul mouthed rambles, and explicit sex talk don't make the show. On the show he's portrayed as a trooper, with witty oneliners. Two very different personalities, IMO. Same for Diane, she may make mild negative comments about the twins in the DR, but in reality, she spews absolute hatred, and in a not so ladylike way, I might add. That stuff has not made the show, and it represents a much larger percentage of her behavior than what is on the show. Same for Marvin.

Nakomis said last night that she hoped all the nasty things she'd been saying about Cowboy didn't make the show. Nope, not yet they haven't. Doesn't mean she hasn't been dogging him quite a bit.

On the other hand, it seems to me that the twins negative moments are highlighted for the show without showing what caused those moments as well.

I don't HATE the twin like you obviously do, munson, so I honestly don't feel my judgement is that clouded, especially since I have been seeing the whole picture, and some others have not.

ps. I don't love the twins either. I just find them to be slightly more mature, less childish, and less or equally as evil, as some others in the house.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-26-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I haven't watched the live feeds alot, but I have noticed a couple of the things you mentioned true. It is amazing how the editing can affect the viewing audience so much.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

08-26-04, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
"it seems to me that the twins negative moments are highlighted for the show without showing what caused those moments as well"

So the twins have just been reacting to the real bullies in the house, eh? That makes a big difference to me.

Any thoughts on why the editing has been cut to show the twins as the aggressors?

08-26-04, 11:36 PM (EST)
43. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
So the twins have just been reacting to the real bullies in the house, eh? That makes a big difference to me.

Much of the time, yes, it seems that way to me. People complain about the twins being joined at the hip. Well, what do they expect when nobody else will talk to them? (CB doesn't count..lol) It was really very juvinille. IMO, what is seen as agression by some, is really more frustration. I know if I was getting some of the wishy washy BS that they had to put up with, I'd have snapped. The way I see it, the twins were restrained in their reactions, considering the kindof treatment they were getting. But then again, it's just my opinion.

Any thoughts on why the editing has been cut to show the twins as the aggressors?

Who knows, maybe it makes good t.v.

08-28-04, 01:14 AM (EST)
51. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-04 AT 01:14 AM (EST)

Just to set the record straight, I HATE all of them!

Well, not really. I don't HATE the twins. Not in the way you HATE Diane anyway. (I'm not saying your judgement is clouded but after reading your multiple Diane hatin' posts, it's just not too hard to reach that conclusion. Don't get me wrong, though. Diane hatin' is never a BAD thing!) I'm just disgusted by their hypocritical, self-righteous behavior.

See, Diane freely admits she's immature, paranoid and a b!tch. She's aware of these things and generally unapologetic about her behavior. Good for her. The twins, and the next time they act as individuals on this show will be the first time, are delusional. And unlike Jase, it's not an act for good tv. They actually believe the lies they tell themselves...and each other.

You're absolutely right about the editing. But if I see tearful, misunderstood twins (huh?) on my TV screen one more time, I'm gonna puke because that's sure an intersting take on things.

08-28-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
52. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I hate to nit pick munson, but I don't like when people put words in my mouth.

I don't HATE the twins.

If you say so. I was just going by your comments in post #30. I won't go back to scan others, since I'm lazy, but this is what I based my statement on-

delusional pair o' hypocritical dimwits

intimidated by the two-headed, single-brained blowhard twinmonster

I thought you made your feelings pretty clear. Not that I care.

Not in the way you HATE Diane anyway. (I'm not saying your judgement is clouded but after reading your multiple Diane hatin' posts, it's just not too hard to reach that conclusion.

Huh? Where do you get that? My only post about Diane just lays out the happenings in the house, and how it effects her stragegy. I'm sorry, but I didn't resort to hateful name-calling, so please don't say that I did. If you're going to make a statemnt like "multiple Diane hatin' posts", back it up.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-04, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
>Ok, now I'm annoyed that I
>feel like I have to
>defend the stupid twins.
>
>
>I guess what bugs me is
>that while the twins are
>made to look like they
>are the bullies, if you
>see what actually goes on
>in the house, as opposed
>to the tv show, you'd
>know that Diane, Nak, and
>Marvin are the jr.high bullies.
>

We are totally on the same page True. I feel the same way. The twins are playing the game, but Marvin & Diane are calling them names and making fun of them. That is so childish. I would respect Marvin and Diane more if the name calling and all the truly mean things they have said did not happen.

Poncho

08-25-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
19. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Oh, I agree, but, the whole pinky swear excuse is a joke. Why not just target them as a block of 2?

Well, let us not forget that Nakomis is all of 21. She's not that far removed from actual high school games. That said, I still believe that she, as well as Will and Karen thought they were still in an alliance of sorts, especially based on the way they played together to oust Jase. You're right, though, about the three of them (Nak, Will, and Karen) talking about breaking up the twins prior to Will's nomination. So part of it (OK, a lot of it) for her is sour grapes.

If it were me, I would've simply said, "Here's the deal, A will never vote to evict Nat and Nat will never vote to evict A. That's the only given in this house. Strategically, for me, as well as everyone in this house, one of you needs to go to level the playing field."

Actually, it was just Adria who had the veto conversation with Diane and Drew. I guess I just don't see what's wrong with asking members of your alliance if they'd use it or not.

I think you and I saw a different show last night. The scene I'm talking about had both A and Nat talking to Drew and Diane. Granted A did most of the talking, but she did a whole lot more than simply ask if Drew and Diane would back them up in the POV competition. They basically implied that if they weren't prepared to compete for them and use the veto on them then their alliance meant nothing. The whole thing seemed very intimidating, as I don't think either of the Twins can ask for things without seeming like they're owed something.

As for Marvin and the Twins, I think that all of them will be in better shape once one of them is gone. Until then, they have a major advantage. Afterward, you're right. Marvin has a better chance with the surviving twin than he does with Nak/Karen~Diane.

Fester

yourstruly 64 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yourstruly Click to send private message to yourstruly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
The problem boils down to game play. A and Nat want to actually play the game. They strategize. The rest want to just have everybody follow the order they have planned out in their own minds. Nak, Karen, and Will are ridiculous. They wanted to have everyone else take the HOH and put up who they thought should go. Nak and Diane take the game too emotionally. You do not play a good game by getting your emotions involved. You see that in all reality shows.

As far as veto goes, do you not think that Will went to his alliance and asked if they would use it on him. Jase went to CB and Drew. Scott did the same. I could go on and on. Diane's problem is she does not want the twins to know that she is no longer allied with them. They were probably implieing that if DIANE did not use it their alliance meant nothing. They know she is not committed and are trying to make her make a decision. Why continue to worry about her?

08-25-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
21. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. Are you saying that Adria and Natalie are the only ones strategizing? That's not even close to being true. I've heard it argued here that A and Nat are the only ones playing, and I think that's preposterous as well.

First of all, Nakomis has won the HOH twice now. Who else has done that this season? Umm, nobody, that's who. Second of all, playing does not equal telegraphing your strategy. I don't thnk Will sat around and did nothing. Just because he didn't win any competitions doesn't mean he wasn't "playing". Jase "played" like that, and see where it got him? Now the twins are "playing" the exact same game. It won't work for them either.

And Nakomis and Karen play too emotionally? Adria and Natalie cry every day and take everything so personally. I don't think they're any less emotional "players" than Nakomis or Karen.

Finally, I never said that Adria and Natalie were the only ones to ask if someone would use the veto on them, I just think they're being awfully overzealous about it. I think it's a horrid strategy to back your alleged alliance mates into a corner like they've done the past 2 weeks. If you think that's good strategy, fine. I don't. I also don't think either one of them stand much of a chance of winning the game unless they change their behavior VERY soon.

Fester

08-25-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
23. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I don't think that anyone is saying that the twins are the only one's playing, but it does make it difficult to play the game when your own alliance won't speak to you.

Let's take Marvin. I have no idea what his strategy is, but he's still there. He bad mouths everyone, and he's rude, crude, and abrasive. They're all afraid of him, and nobody ever talks game with him. Now, attention has been deflected to other targets, and he's still there, but his refusal to deal with anyone won't get him much farther. (or will it??)

I don't thnk Will sat around and did nothing. Just because he didn't win any competitions doesn't mean he wasn't "playing".

Will quit "playing" the moment he was nominated. Instead of rationally thinking things through, he went off on a whiny, immature, blamefest, and did absolutly NOTHING to stay in the game. He refused to listen to Adria's explaination that he was safe. He refused to target Marvin. He refused to take the veto when it was offered. He wasn't playing to stay in the game, he was playing to get voted out. Worst.Loser.Ever. (and that includes Lex)

The only mistake the twins made was thinking that Will would be mature enough, and trust them enough, not to wig out when he was on the block. Honestly, I can't believe how big a deal got made out of the whole thing.

Is it really so hard to play this game in an adult manner? I wouldn't last with those babies for 5 minutes. *shudder*

08-25-04, 10:18 PM (EST)
28. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
"The only mistake the twins made was thinking that Will would be mature enough, and trust them enough, not to wig out when he was on the block."

I missed that episode due to in-laws visiting.

Did the twins go to him beforehand to tell him he was going up? If they just sprang it on him, I can see why he might feel attacked.

08-26-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
33. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Did the twins go to him beforehand to tell him he was going up? If they just sprang it on him, I can see why he might feel attacked.

No, Chat, they didn't. Diane went to Adria and pointed out how unhappy Karen, Will and Nik looked with Adria won the HOH. Then Diane told Adria that Karen, Will and Nik asked Diane who she thought "they" (meaning Adria and Nat) would nominate. A then got all bugged out because people didn't see her as an individual. She then insisted that it would be her decision who went up. In bed, she and Nat talked about all of the possibilities. And then "God" suggested that put up the black man and the gay man.

Will suspected he was in danger, but she never told him he was going up.

08-26-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
34. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
And then "God" suggested that put up the black man and the gay man.

Prompting the funniest line I've ever heard on this show when Marvin said "I guess Baby Jesus doesn't want me to win Big Brother."

Fester
It will be a very dry house once Marv leaves.

08-25-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Thank you fester...thank you. My sentiments exactly. (woof)

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-25-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Ditto, Fester!! It's somewhat disturbing that I get so riled up when someone dis's my favs (Nakomis, Will, Karen and sometimes Marvin) and want to snap at them. You did it with much more tact than I have and I thank you!!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Here! Here! Fester, couldn't have said it better myself.

08-25-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-04 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

True, I completely agree with your posts. It is almost like someone wrote what I would say!!

Nik and Karen have to have a target. Once the frat boys were disbanded they made the twins a target .

And once the twins are taken care of Diane and Drew will be targets.

I had higher hopes for Diane. She started out so strong and now she is such a weasel. Maybe she thought she would wind up third behind two twins.

Marvin--rude and crude I agree. Isn't he the one who initiated all the sex talk?

Edited to say that I have no idea why some of my post was italicized.

Like you I am surprised to read so many on the boards have double standards about the players--they boo the twins but overlook similar behavior from Diane, Drew, and Nik.

Strangely, the only two who have not been really distrustful in their alliances are CB and Karen. We have always known where they stood.

Drew turned his back on the 4H. >.

Nik nom'd CB. After she vowed she would not.

Diane does not know which way she is playing First proposing the twin alliance then moving to a Karen and Nik alliance.

Marvin is downright weird. Entertaining, yes, but weird.

I really hope A gets HOH next week. That will keep the game entertaining and the boards a-hoppin'!

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Zazzy, the reason you're having trouble with italics is because you keep using your square brackets to enclose texts-- this makes html tags. When I hit "reply with quote" to your post I see that you have a lot of parenthetical sentences enclosed in brackets. These DO NOT show up in your post because when you enclose something in square brackets, it disappears. On these boards you have to use parentheses or these: { } to enclose text.

Consult the HTML tag reference above your post box to see how to NOT do italics, bold, etc when you don't want to and switch to parentheses for asides. We end up losing a lot of your post by the time you officially post it because of all the square brackets. Hope this helps!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-25-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
29. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
EnglProf, that was a big help!

Thank you for the explanation and for taking the time to help me make better posts on the board.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-25-04, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-04 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

I saw it differently. It was a cop out . If Nakomis really saw Adria and Natalie as one person then she would'nt have been thinking about putting up other people(her only sure nominee was Adria).Nakomis kept stating obvious bull was the reason Natalie kept asking her.

As for Their attacking Diane Diane is getting what she deserved she apparently hasn't learned her lesson from alison of the last bb. The only reason why a tie was even forced last week was because Adria was protecting Diane's sorry a55. So yes I could see why adria would attack Diane over and over again.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
>As for Theeir attacking Diane Diane
>is getting what she deserved
>she apparently hasn't learned her
>lesson from alison of the
>last bb. The only reason
>why a tie was even
>forced last was because Adria
>was protecting Diane's sorry a55.
>So yes I could see
>why adria would attack Diane
>over and over again.
>

I am totally with you on this one Oscirus! I hope Adria wins HOH and gets Diane or Nakomis out of there.

08-26-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
39. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
First of all, I don't think Nakomis seriously entertained any ideas other than putting up both twins. Her "my mind isn't made up yet" BS was when she was talking to Natalie and Adria. I'm certain her mind was made up about 5 seconds after Julie told her she won HOH. If either of them believed for a second she hadn't already made up her mind, they need to put down the pipe.

Second, Nakomis was much more straightforward about her reasoning than Adria was with her "I want to see you rise up and be players" nonsense she gave Will and Marvin. To have Natalie complain about Nakomis' reasons is pretty damn hypocritical, what with her and Adria being conjoined and all.

Third, I disagree with your reasoning for why the tie occurred. It occurred because Adria was power trippin' all week, and since she couldn't get anyone to buy into her "kiss my @ss for the veto" strategy, she wanted to show everyone who was boss that week, thus enlarging the target on her to a size able to be seen from space.

Fester

Nick sucks 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nick%20sucks Click to send private message to Nick%20sucks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I would have to agree with most of everything here, but of course I have a few variances. Personally I hope Nick gets her lying whiny butt kicked off next. Please the "pinky swear" was broken- if I remember correctly she, Will (the drama queen) and Karen (she needs serious medication Jase was right) right after the twin twist was revealed, were plotting against the twins saying how they really should be broken up. So to have Nick rant about that really irritates me, and the only reason she,Will and Karen got bent is because when Adria won HOH she didn't consult them about the choice of nominees first. Please "the team" sorry kiddos "the team" don't win 500,000. Only one person does and in the end the nice guy never wants to be next to someone else that is liked. So they all turn on each other in the end.

I think Will for the way he was treating A should have been voted off and for the way he was treating A, if I were her I think I want to have that pleasure of making the deciding vote too. It cost her a lot but you know.... Diane is a two faced witch and now Drew even wonders if he can trust her. And nobody should trust Drew because as I count it now- he's broken 3 alliances so far. Marvin owes A a huge debt- she didn't kick him off last week. Karen is a serious nut job. Nick broke her promise to CB and put him up, poor CB look devistated. Only one that has a right to hold his head up high is CB, too bad the nice guy rarely wins.

Guess if I have to vote for someone to win...think it would be Marvin. Nat and A are too honest and outspoken to make much farther, but it will be fun to watch the remaining twin A, reak a little havic of her own while she remains.

Toasted_N_Texas 9 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toasted_N_Texas Click to send private message to Toasted_N_Texas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
CB isn't as innocent as everybody claims he is. While he was a Horseman he stood by and allowed Scott and Jase to terrorize the house while he stood by and lavished in their affection as he was finally excpeted as one the boys. Also he had no problem in the beginning trying to use Nakomas and manipulate her when Jase and Scott said "she's your sister you have to keep her in line". When obviously he knew that if Nakomas had went along with the Horseman that she would have been jilted further down the line. Also what happened to his sworn revenge against Drew to revenge Jase and Scott.....oh that's right he was too busy crawling up A/N butt to remember that.

08-27-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
hmmm...you both make good points. Now I will have to think it over cuz I am confused. Is cb good? Or bad? hmmm...

*all this thinking makes my head hurt*

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
>hmmm...I am confused. Is cb good? Or bad? hmmm...>

He's neither, he just *is.* Fortunately, he sees himself as somewhat 'more' than others see him, so he's likely to be relatively content.

08-27-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
46. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Agreed Bill. And in spite of my endless stream of sarcasm, I bear no ill will towards any of these people. Therefore, I think Cowboy's contentment and good self image is a good thing, and we should probably not fault him for that. Now...seeing him running naked thru the house? in the baby bonnet? speak his own language? So far as I'm concerned...open territory!

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-27-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I'll agree with your first two points and admit I fell victim to the editing and her dr confessionals which were obviosly there to add more suspense.

I do however disagree with your third point though. Hearing her on the live feeds her reasoning might have partially been hubris, but for the most part it was to have the pther team think that Diane was on their team so Diane could keep spying on them. Even if the reasoning wasn't as charitable as my first statement made it seem the whole poin of the tie was to pretty much protect Diane. So for Diane to act all high and mighty because she tried to protect will was rediculous being that she knew of the plan and for the most part went along with it.

08-27-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
48. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I have to say that you are 100% correct Oscirus. The tie was set up to protect Diane's "mole" role in the twin alliance, it was not a power trip by Adria to have the last word. The only reason she made those comments was because NOBODY would step up and talk to her about what they wanted done with the veto, or even who they wanted put up initially. (except for naming Marvin, who they all wanted up/out, and she did put up)

Funny how they all forget that Adria did approach each house member and asked them who she should put up, and who they would like to see saved. None of them, in her so called pinky swear alliance, would give her a straight answer. (except Diane who suggested Will, Nak, or Karen.) Anybody remember Karen saying "don't name names, she'll use it against us" or "she is trying to pull information out of us"? Adria's big blunder, according to the hypocrit alliance, was not informing them before the noms. I'm sorry, but she did talk to each of them, and they wouldn't step up to name names, because they didn't want to stick their necks out. That's what prompted Adria to say that she'd take all the heat for the week, she was disgusted with the wimpy game play of the rest of them. She made the statements in the open, because she was sick of the whispering behind her back.

IMO, she should have called them all out, instead. Especially Marvin who is too stupid to realize that the reason that N/K/D were so pissed that Will was evicted was because they wanted him out instead!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! thank you true for saying exactly what I've been too ticked off about to put into words the only stupidilty on the twins part was #1 trusting Disgusting Diane and #2 not calling everyone out

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-31-04, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I totally agree with everything you've said true.

I wanted to come to the basher's board and start a Nakomis is a hypocrite thread because I've seen a few posts on the spoiler board that some people want her to win. She made such a big deal of the "pinky swear" reason and then she broke her promise to CB when she nomiated him.

When the season started I kind of felt sorry for Nik. She was the oddball who looked like she wouldn't be able to relate to anyone in the house. People who contantly change their hair color and hair style are people who dislike themselves deep down inside. I was watching the live feeds one night and heard Nik and Karen talking about their emotional problems and Nik talking about her suicide attempts.

I started disliking Nik when she was bragging about how brilliant she was for coming up with the six finger plan. She really started getting on my nerves with the stupid little phrases. The "pinky swear" reason was the last straw. I don't blame her for putting the twins up but I would have said that the twins have the strongest alliance and they need to be broken up. I would have had more respect for her if she had used the strong alliance reason instead of the broken promise reason especially after she turned around and broke her promise to CB by nominating him.

I really liked Will until he got nominated and stared acting like a jr. high school girl. I think he made a big mistake by acting so childish. If he had taken the nomination like a man then he would still be in the game.

I liked Diane until she suggested to A that Will/Nik/Karen needed to be broken up and then started playing both sides and got so upset that Will got voted out. She's a headcase and Drew should dump her as soon as he doesn't need her anymore.

Karen is a headcase too. She won't take any chances. I hope she's not as crazy as the edits make her out to be but who knows.

I didn't like Marvin from the beginning. I thought he was a pervert and a creep. I started to soften on him when he suggested that they nominate him as a pawn to get rid of Jase. He said he was just a pawn to Jase in the hot tub and you could see the light bulb go on in Jase's head. Marvin is the one who spoiled the surprise but Jase was still gone anyway. I started dislikeing him again when A nominated him and he called her a hillbilly. He should thank his lucky stars that he is still there but hopefully not for very much longer.

Adria is a strong woman and sometimes strong women don't come accross very well. I like the twin twist and it made for great TV when Nat walked into the room. I'm not a huge fan of the twins but I like them better than weak, can't make up their minds women like Karen and Diane.

Cowboy is okay but I think he is a bit too full of himself. He thinks he has a future on TV? He thinks he's a great dancer? I like self-onfident guys but not ones that think more highly of themselves than they should.

The only one I don't dislike at all is Drew. I think its just because he is so cute. He seems like a good person and it looked like it hurt him to break his promises.

nuk 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nuk Click to send private message to nuk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I agree with what you said Rabbit .I like the twins Why shouldn't they have an alliance A/N have something special together. You could already notice it when they the switch was made in the first episode ..They play to win without all the nasty tricks going on with the pinky swear group

Will was just an hypocrit hiding behind a bunch a women who were blind with what was going on in the house Why dind't he join the men group instead of the women ? acting cute

I just hope Drew will fall back on his feet and forget about the brain washer Diane. What's wrong with him....she is not worth it ... Well I would like Marvin to put Nakomis and Diane on the block ....this would be fun to watch the rest of the bunch decide which one should go

08-27-04, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nuk Click to send private message to nuk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
How stupid this pinky swear ....acting like teenagers and further more how are they going to deal with the pinky swear when there is only 4 players in the house and all of them went through the big ceremony of the little finger ......... this is a game ,.every one plays to win ........ and who cares about the kissy kissy under the blanket....... why don't Diane starts to act like an adult ...How dumb can you be ......She should have been gone a long time ago I thought Nakomis was playing fairly until she starts to gave so much importance the that stupid pinky swear Hope she goes too ... Well this is my opinion I just wish the people in the house would act more like adults and forget about all this crap A little more strategy would be much more interesting

08-28-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
53. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Glad to meet you, Nuk (dog loves the name) But regarding acting like adults??? I have to say "Hello...Big Brother House??" I don't mean to be sarcastic (yes..yes, you do) okay fine, I do. But lets keep in mind that this is all these people, most of which are people nothing like I am EVER exposed to, locked in this house 24/7 with no contact with the outside world, except to speak with Julie-tron in the moniter a few times a week. No tv, radio, newspapers, computer...nuttin. Even if average people, like most of us, were in there, our social skills would become tweaked and we would tend to place importance on otherwise off-the-wall things.
(Okay, woman..that was waaaay to psycho-babbly and upity..back to the sarcasm, okay?)
You're right dog, sorry. So again "Hello...Big Brother House!" not know for mature actions! I get off my soap box now.

08-28-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
54. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Hi vix, and welcome nuk. I agree that being in a situation like this can really mess with peoples minds and they may act totally different in the house than they do IRL. I think even 'normal' people would be forced to play this game in a way they wouldn't have expected. (lying, deceiving, ect.)

*Courtesy of IceCat*

08-28-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
55. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
hello vixie.......I wouldn't dare call my dog such a name

you mean to tell me that when people live close together without téléphone radio tv pc or newspaper but just ordinary people around , they become somebody else.. sorry I don't buy this.... probably their natural hidden side that comes out
Remember Allison on last BB4... she played on the Fantastic race but was eliminated on second round. As much as a B.... she was on BB4 she was even worse on the Fantastic race ..still wandering how her boy friend can stand this woman , People don't change this much .. put them under some pressure and you will find out who they really are .... Scary , no?

08-28-04, 06:56 PM (EST)
56. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I see your point nuk, but don't we all have a 'hidden' side? The side we tell to shut up every time we want to tell someone off or give them the finger? I think if I were in the BB house with a bunch of strangers, some who rub me the wrong way, I would eventually let my b!tchy side out too. IMO, we are all capable of bad behavior. Whether it's the lying, backstabbing, badmouthing, whatever. Pushed to certain limits, alot of nice people could be nasty. Especially when others do it first, it's easier to follow. This of course, is why *I* would not be on a reality tv show!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

08-28-04, 10:47 PM (EST)
57. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
No, I mean locked in a house. THere's a certain kind of sensory depravation going on that we can't imagine. The psychological testing they go thru is pretty intense, prior to acceptance. People do snap in such situations.
And by the way, my real dog's name IS Vixie, and my daughter named her when she was 5, so why do you have a problem with that? It comes from a Disney film.

08-29-04, 08:59 PM (EST)
60. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
I wouldn't dare call my dog this name . now you know why Vixie
http://www.webshots.com/g/67/61-sh/1773.html

Nick sucks 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nick%20sucks Click to send private message to Nick%20sucks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
Hi Nuk,

Would have to agree with you Motor and Vix, on this. They are acting like silly teenagers well at least Will, Nick and Karen are. You need to take a look at their ages and in Karen's case her state of mind. (Though I must admit her video message to Jase almost had me wet my pants. The comments Will made in the jury house about the twins sleeping outside with the dirt and bugs was childish and assine. And Nick needs to just mature a little more- she's way to naive to be on this show. I think they specifically picked younger contestants for a added drama effect. But they are all suffering from what most people call cabin fever. Remember The Shining? All game and no work- can make you start going bonkers. Then add to that the feeling that no matter who you go to you don't know for sure if you can really trust them. So imagine not being able to communicate your true feelings to anyone.

I kinda think that when Nat came in the game suddenly everyones attitude changed because they were a bit jealous that now she had someone in the house that she could totally trust, and they didn't. They knew that thier alliance couldn't be broken. If Marvin is smart (and we are hopeing pigs fly here)he will put up anyone but CB and A. If he has an alliance with those two, and splits up the Brady Bunch- he will have a much better chance. Especailly if he goes to the final 2 with A.

But I do agree with Nuk- these guys have to be the most childish out of all the house guests I have ever seen- I never thought I would say this where is Dr. Will when you need him.

08-29-04, 08:47 PM (EST)
59. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
hi Nick......somebody just said on tv that people are just what they are wherever they are . There is a whole bunch in the house that should still be on the supervision on their mom and dad ....

apart from Adria and Marvin there is not many left in the house that are older than 7 years old

Yes if Marvin wants to play to win this game ... he should thing of breaking up all of those who played the pinky swear Imagine this ......... Nakomis and Diane on the block . who is going to vote for who . I am very anxious to see this and so much for their alliance Up in the air the Brady Bunch as you called them ..

Gypsy39 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-04, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsy39 Click to send private message to Gypsy39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
True, you rock! I agree with all your posts. As someone that reads/watches the live feeds, I agree with the skewed editing this year. It's a whole differnt story on the feeds. Nak/Di/Karen/Marvin are so nasty on the feeds, much nastier than A/Nat. I think the twins are getting the short end of the stick. And I'm not a twins fan. I was a Nak/K/WIll fan at first, loved them all, but I despise them now, because of thier hypocrisy and nastiness. Never liked Diane, I think she's a lowlife skank.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-31-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: How stupid is Natalie?"
>True, you rock! I agree with
>all your posts.

Agreed Gypsy! RealityAddict *hearts* true! Why am I even here??? I can just ditto everything true posts! I do have a mind of my own , but I can let my fingers rest with true around...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •