The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"First Five voted out: Debb, Jerri, Jeff, Marilyn, Mike"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Zebra Mussel 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-17-01, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zebra%20Mussel Click to send private message to Zebra%20Mussel Click to check IP address of the poster
"First Five voted out: Debb, Jerri, Jeff, Marilyn, Mike"
Notice the first page of the TV Guide article, the picture with Mitch diving down into the water.

The Ogakor side has THREE guys next to it. Mitch is, of course, diving. That means Kel-Bell does NOT get voted off.

I knew MB was trying to play tricks. He's gonna give us Debb getting voted off, thinking we're right and that Kel-Bell will go too. I'm not gonna fall for it.

BTW, while Debb is the first, the other four may come in any order. I've got a bad feeling about our Phone Sex Model, so lets make her second to go.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jer... Conspiracy Jim 01-17-01 1
   RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jer... Minstrel 01-28-01 2
       RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jer... SurvivorBlows 01-28-01 4
       RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jer... castaway 01-28-01 5
   RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jer... SurvivorBlows 01-28-01 3
       RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jer... Dreamingofcolleen 01-28-01 6
           RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jer... Minstrel 01-29-01 7
               RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jer... Kokoro 02-01-01 8
 RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jer... Minstrel 02-01-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-17-01, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jerri, Jeff, Marilyn, Mike"
Zebra Mussel,
I am confused but that is likely because 1. I haven't read the article yet and 2. You didn't post a link to the article, or any pics from the article or anything to help us understand your point of view.

The pics below are taken from the TV Guide covers, of which there are two (one for each tribe)...

Damn Kimmi is stacked!!! Alicia scares me!!!

It is obvious that these pics were given to TV Guide to boost week 1 ratings. The contestants are all there and seem very refreshed so this is likely day one or two. I can't find any spoiler info from this so could you, or anyone else, please post the spoiler pics from the TV Guide article that you are refering to.

Thanx,

Cinspiracy Jim

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-28-01, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jerri, Jeff, Marilyn, Mike"
Well, if poses mean anything here's a stretch if you want one. In the sixteen photo of S1, Rich was the only one not smiling (Rudy always looks like that) and he won. Look at the TV Guide shots of the tribes. Could the winner be from the Kucha Tribe? Could it be Jeff? He looks the most serious.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-01, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jerri, Jeff, Marilyn, Mike"
Nick looks pretty constipated too...

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-28-01, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jerri, Jeff, Marilyn, Mike"
Looking for 'little' clues can sometimes be very silly, but wasn't that what MB did with SI? The clip of Rich stating he had his name on the check already in the first show? Well, this is about as minute a clue, but on our local news station they had a snippet of a SII reel where JEFF was also boasting about having it in the bag. He was the only one they showed. And for some odd reason I think it's funny that the TV Guide covers show JEFF in front of the Survivor flag... I'm gonna watch this guy very closely.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-01, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jerri, Jeff, Marilyn, Mike"
I think he's talking about the below images... SurvivorFever has them up:

...but i think you're wrong here -- this challenge occurs on Day 3 or 4 (depending on how you interpret "three days after being dumped") -- see the below People Magazine article for confirmation:

http://people.aol.com/people/010205/magstories/index.html

I'm pretty sure this is the "Leap Of Faith"

Near as I can tell, the only person not visible is Debb, so it either occurs on Day 4 after she's gone of Day 3 and she's just not visible.

Personally I'm thinking this event is in first episode that airs after the Super Bowl -- it's just the kind of high-energy thing that Burnett would be looking to use to start the series off with a bang.

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-28-01, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jerri, Jeff, Marilyn, Mike"
These pics are obviously from Episode 2 and are more than likely the second immunity challange. First, Debb is gone. Second, we see this in the preview.

01-29-01, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jerri, Jeff, Marilyn, Mike"
Very true, and notice (from other pics in other threads), that knives evidently were part of the supplies the tribes selected to take with them on their trek to their camps. This was verified in E1.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-01-01, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jerri, Jeff, Marilyn, Mike"
^-^;;
This is the second episode reward challange. It's the "Butch Cassidy Jump". The tribes must jump off the cliff into the water and manuever their specific crates to the finish. They get whatever's in them and it's been said to be blankets seen in photos of Ogakor camp.

02-01-01, 03:59 AM (EST)
9. "RE: First Five voted out: Debb, Jerri, Jeff, Marilyn, Mike"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-01 AT 04:00 AM (EST)

Zebra: Kel and Mitch are in different tribes. Your analysis and theory are obviously wrong. It proves that Kel still could be voted off.

Further, the Cliff Jumping is certainly a reward challenge (two blankets in the crates) and not an immunity challenge as in a dual challenge per E1. E2 has an eating contest that is likely the immunity challenge.

Goodbye Kel, arrogance doesn't go well in the Outback!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •