The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 14 Title - Spirits And The Final Four"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 14 Title - Spirits And The Final Four"
I found this at both Snewser and TV Guide as I'm working on the SOTS. A tie back (at long last) to the spirit stone?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And ... ginger 12-10-04 1
   RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And ... Devious Weasel 12-10-04 2
       RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And ... ginger 12-10-04 3
           RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And ... Devious Weasel 12-10-04 4
               RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And ... ginger 12-10-04 5
 RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And ... Brownroach 12-10-04 6
   RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And ... Devious Weasel 12-10-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And The Final Four"
Geez, let's hope so. What's a rock gotta do to get some attention around her?

Wouldn't a brief cameo appearance by moi indicate a Chris win? The boys did bag me in the first episode, after all...

12-10-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And The Final Four"
The boys did bag me in the first episode, after all...

And we all know how painful getting bagged in the first episode can be...

12-10-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And The Final Four"
There is just no PG13 response to that, is there?

Baggage check.

12-10-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And The Final Four"
None whatsoever.

12-10-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And The Final Four"
I sure am craving a cigarette, though.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And The Final Four"
Dweezil, lest you think we've been falling down on the job, Forehead did post this Episode title, but the thread is already at the bottom of Page 2. I guess no one could think of anything interesting to say about it.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

12-10-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode 14 Title - Spirits And The Final Four"
That will teach me not to dig far enough down.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •