The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"12/09 PROMO"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-10-04, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"12/09 PROMO"
Im not sure if these pictures actually tell us anything but here they are:

Voice Over

VO: CBS, Sunday...
JP: It's down to four Survivors, who will take home the million dollars.
VO: Chris could have been the first on the chopping block, but survived.
Chris: I'm tougher than I thought I'd be.
VO: Eliza that that she was doomed.
Eliza: I always think I'm going home.
VO: Scout cruised under the radar and Twila's mouth...
Twila: <to Eliza> You have done nothing but boil freaking water.
VO: ...has gotten her this far.
JP: Three Tribal Councils...
VO: Two breath-taking hours.
JP: ...and one ultimate winner.
VO: Don't miss the Survivor Finale and Live Reunion Show, CBS, Sunday

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 12/09 PROMO volsfan 12-10-04 1
   RE: 12/09 PROMO Flowerpower 12-10-04 2
       RE: 12/09 PROMO volsfan 12-10-04 3
           RE: 12/09 PROMO Flowerpower 12-10-04 4
               RE: 12/09 PROMO sylvester 12-10-04 7
               RE: 12/09 PROMO VolcanicGlass 12-11-04 14
                   RE: 12/09 PROMO KObrien_fan 12-11-04 15
                       RE: 12/09 PROMO Flowerpower 12-11-04 16
                       RE: 12/09 PROMO VolcanicGlass 12-11-04 19
                           There's Someone in there.. Capn2patch 12-12-04 21
 1-2-3-4 pmspml5 12-10-04 5
   RE: 1-2-3-4 Gingerman28 12-11-04 17
 Did MB give us the order? Bebo 12-10-04 6
 Eliza = winner forehead 12-10-04 8
   RE: Eliza = winner cadfile 12-10-04 9
       RE: Eliza = winner pinchy 12-10-04 11
           RE: Eliza = winner JohnMc 12-10-04 12
 RE: 12/09 PROMO/WEB PROMO pmspml5 12-10-04 10
 Cap missing at the end Loquatrix 12-10-04 13
 Found this at Fever... volsfan 12-11-04 18
 12/11 Promo pics sylvester 12-11-04 20
   RE: 12/11 Promo pics alwaysintruble1 12-12-04 22
       RE: 12/11 Promo pics sylvester 12-12-04 23
           RE: 12/11 Promo pics alwaysintruble1 12-12-04 24
               RE: 12/11 Promo pics KLicK 12-12-04 25
               Snewser's pics forehead 12-12-04 26
 F3 immunity Challenge KObrien_fan 12-12-04 27
   RE: F3 immunity Challenge volsfan 12-12-04 28
       RE: F3 immunity Challenge KObrien_fan 12-12-04 29
   RE: F3 immunity Challenge braveheart 12-12-04 30
       RE: F3 immunity Challenge sylvester 12-12-04 31
           RE: F3 immunity Challenge Flowerpower 12-12-04 32
               RE: F3 immunity Challenge sylvester 12-12-04 33
                   RE: F3 immunity Challenge braveheart 12-12-04 34
 CAT...you are needed! volsfan 12-12-04 35
   RE: CAT...you are needed! forehead 12-12-04 36
       RE: CAT...you are needed! volsfan 12-12-04 39
   RE: CAT...you are needed! sylvester 12-12-04 37
       RE: CAT...you are needed! volsfan 12-12-04 38
   There are 4 people... IceCat 12-12-04 40
       RE: There are 4 people... volsfan 12-12-04 41
           RE: There are 4 people... sylvester 12-12-04 42
               RE: There are 4 people... volsfan 12-12-04 43
                   Here's a better still IceCat 12-12-04 44
                       RE: Here's a better still volsfan 12-12-04 45
                       RE: Here's a better still RudyRules 12-12-04 46
                           The anim makes it clear IceCat 12-12-04 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 12/09 PROMO"
Vid caps 14-18 looks like a final four challenge. Is that some type of maze?

Also, are the pics of Jiffy during the same challenge. His positioning looks like it is to me.

This is a race...Scout comes in last place!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 12/09 PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-04 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

What are they going to have to do with that huge wall? Whatever they have to do with it, I know Scout is OUT.

I notice that it says 3 tribal councils? Someone help me out here. First TC to vote out F4, next one so the F3 ic winner picks who they want to go to the F2 with, then one more to make pleads to the jury and for the jury to ask their questions...?

ETA: Yes, Vols, I'd say that the pics of Jiffy are indeed from the same challenge that we see here...the one with the huge wall, I can not imagine that this is a maze, I'd say they are going to have to climb that wall?? They are running straight to it....

12-10-04, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 12/09 PROMO"
I think you are right FP...

1st council = final 4
2nd council = final 3
3rd council = final 2 (jury question and answer and then jury votes)

12-10-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 12/09 PROMO"
I wonder if CAT or anyone else could zoom in on this wall, there must be way more to this than just climbing....What are those tables to the side of Jiffy, stretchers for when they fall off, perhaps?

With the climbing it's sure going to be a physical challenge. I wonder if Twila's falling into the net at the RC and hurting her ankle/foot will put her at a disadvantage. We know that she is the best at climbing and clinging and I'd say her paranoia is paramount...but, are'nt they all at this point.

....waiting for a zoom in....

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-10-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 12/09 PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-04 AT 02:04 AM (EST)

"I wonder if CAT or anyone else could zoom in on this wall, there must be way more to this than just climbing....What are those tables to the side of Jiffy, stretchers for when they fall off, perhaps?"

FP, I found a clearer pic at Mess, cut out and blew up/enhanced just the wall:

This shows up some details on the wall better at least.

Hoping for more pics!

Ok, found clearer pics and blew up small sections of the wall to show more detail. See if you can make anything out here:

Also, a blow-up of the tables near JP:

Last but not least, a blow-up of whatever is in front of the wall, in the center:

Edited to switch to clearer pics.

Call me Cat!

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-11-04, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 12/09 PROMO"
I won't actually post the images here, since they fairly huge, but Snewser has uploaded a great couple of caps of the challenge wall at SNN.

Here's a composite of the various stations.

The back wall looks like a vertical maze of some sort. There seem to be yellow markers at various points (roadblocks? things to collect?) Probably best to refer to the original cap at SNN for this.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-04, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 12/09 PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-04 AT 02:11 AM (EST)

Yes, those are the clearest pictures out there so far. Look on the large blowup of the maze, just below the 1 to the right on the ground is a stand that looks like it may have colored discs on it.

It looks like each survivor must take their disc and weave it through the ropes on the vertical volcano maze and possible have to untie puzzle pieces or something along the way. After they get to the trays on the left near Jeff, they need to solve the puzzle?

This is a combination mental/physical challenge. Eliza cut her hand pretty badly chopping manioc during last episode. (We saw her bandages, insider videos show how she cut her hand and Twila and Scout pampered her. This happened while Chris and Julie were away at reward) With a very sore hand it will be hard for Eliza to manuever through this vertical maze.

Twila hurt her knee/ankle jumping into the net at the last reward challenge, will 3 days be enough time to heal it sufficiently?

Scout is physically and mentally challenged, does she stand a chance?

Chris still has sore feet, but will it be enough to slow him down?

I would say Chris has the best advantage here because he has been living with the sore feet longer, and he was shown as good at getting his ropes untied quickly in the last challenge. In the challenge where they had to push the puzzle pieces over the ropes in the swimming challenge and thru the maze of obstacles, Chris was also pretty good. Eliza's hand problem could really hamper her in this particular challenge. Scout is utterly useless. Twila is a wildcard and has a decent chance.

As long as Chris doesn't leave a puzzle piece behind somewhere along the way, I'm leaning toward a Chris win here.

2004 ASS Trivia Champ

12-11-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
16. "RE: 12/09 PROMO"
Yes, KO I think that you are right that this is some sort of vertical maze. The survivors may have to retrieve various things tied onto the wall at different heights and bring them back to the tables to complete.

Here are three areas that stick out on this wall??...

And here are the tables. You will note that there is a screen between each table so there definately is some kind of mental puzzle that the most construct...

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-11-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 12/09 PROMO"

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-12-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "There's Someone in there.."
You can see someone on bended knee inside. To the right between the two posts you can see a white running shoe, wearing black shorts? You can also make out an arm accross the front knee (carrying a vertical item?).

It may be a vertical maze, survivors are crawling inside recovering (items?).

Can you hear it? It’s a Syren
Thanks to oldest son with sharp eyes

12-10-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "1-2-3-4"
Does anyone think this might mean something. They are not in alphabetical order so why put them in that order?

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-11-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 1-2-3-4"
If they listed them in alphabetical order, they would have listed them in the final winning order which is:

1. Chris

2. Eliza

3. Scout

4. Twila

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Did MB give us the order?"
My first thought when I saw the Survivors was that EMPB got lazy and gave us the order...that they get booted.

1. Eliza - Unless she wins immunity, the easiest way to avoid a tie is for Chris, Twila, and Scout to stick together.
2. Twila - This would mean Chris wins immunity. Of course he'll take the hated Scout, knowing that he'd probably win 7-0 or 6-1 against her.
3. Scout - Runner-up.
4. Chris - Our unlikely winner. The man who claimed he could manipulate men more easily than women since they're "thick as thieves" ends up taking the power of the spiritual stone and burning the Yasur women.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-10-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Eliza = winner"
Look at pics 22-27: Winner imposed over Jeff and Eliza. Eliza wins $1M, Jeff wins .... (ok that goes elsewhere).

Seriously, though, last night's editing gave it all away. How can Eliza not win? I'll save that for VS's thread later.

forehead

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-10-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Eliza = winner"
I think the pictures with the numbers are a misdirection.

The word winner on Eliza is what happens BUT I'm not sure if it means the game or the challenge in the video.

--
Doug

Cousin Eddie: Every time Catherine would turn on the microwave, I'd pee my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour.

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-10-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Eliza = winner"
That's what they want us to think (misdirection). Also notice the word "ulitmate" in the pic of Twila and Chris (the Final 2 IMHO).

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-10-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Eliza = winner"
I'm more inclined to go with Chris and Eliza being final two with the "Ultimate" then "Winner" being flashed over both of them.

12-10-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 12/09 PROMO/WEB PROMO"
The web promo is almost identical to the preview from last nights show - however in pic 17 with the big wall it is easier to see the four different colored tables off to the left by where Jeff is standing.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Cap missing at the end"
The final cap in the sequence should be that picture of all the survivors, but with everyone "whited out" except our final four.

Upthread, people comment on the fact that "Winner" appears superimposed over Eliza, and "Ultimate" appears superimposed over Chris and/or Chris and Twila.

Well, in the final cap where everyone's blanked out except Chris, Twila, Scout and Eliza, the oval Survivor Vanuatu logo appears on the screen, and is "touching" only Chris.

For whatever that is worth.

12-11-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
18. "Found this at Fever..."
and didn't know where to put it:

According to TV Guide and Titan TV:

Survivor: Vanuatu---Islands of Fire Spirits and the Final Four

The final four castaways are whittled down to two and the jury votes for the $1 million winner. The final immunity challenge is a test of endurance that involves a bow and arrow. Jeff Probst is the host.

So, we do get confirmation of the endurance challenge!

12-11-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "12/11 Promo pics"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-04 AT 00:09 AM (EST)

A few new shots came out in today's TV promos:

Call me Cat!

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-04, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 12/11 Promo pics"
Hmmm, is that last shot walking to TC a little misdirection, showing us the 4th and then 3rd place finishers in order(ie. Twila then Eliza in my little world ).

Somehow I don't see them giving that clear of a shot of the F2 by themselves, is that maybe a recycled shot, or the first or last two walking to the F4 TC?

Holliday wishes from Alwaysintruble, created generously by Syren

12-12-04, 00:59 AM (EST)
23. "RE: 12/11 Promo pics"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-04 AT 01:40 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-12-04 AT 01:21 AM (EST)

"Somehow I don't see them giving that clear of a shot of the F2 by themselves, is that maybe a recycled shot, or the first or last two walking to the F4 TC?"

always, from what I can tell, that is NOT a recycled shot. Eliza is wearing the pink shirt her mom gave her in Ep. 11. I just reviewed TC's from Ep. 11, 12 & 13. Eliza only wore the pink shirt to TC in Ep. 11. Twila wore her buff on her left wrist at that TC. To my eye, it looks like Twila's buff is on her head here:

There is no IN visible on either one. I have looked for signs of a buff-o-matic at work, but can't see anything. My guess is that this is F4 TC, and Chris won IC.

Edited to add this pic of Ep. 11 TC:

And to add this blow-up of Twila in the above arriving at TC pic (it's a poor quality pic, this is the best I can do):

Call me Cat!

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-04, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 12/11 Promo pics"
Cat, I'll probably defer to your ablility to blow-up pics, but what about whatever's around Eliza's neck. From past pics I could find of her, the only necklace she has worn was a very small gold chain.

It seems as if there's something around her neck in that pic, and when I tried to blow it up, my first impresssion was there was something white to her right of her neck. Maybe its one of the white stones from the II, or maybe that's part of the shirt, I'm sure you can blow it much better than me, but my first thought was she had the II around her neck.

Holliday wishes from Alwaysintruble, created generously by Syren

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-12-04, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 12/11 Promo pics"
As unlikely as it seems that MB would give us a shot of the final two, it seems like Eliza might "save" her mom's shirt to wear as a finalist, wearing it for luck.

12-12-04, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Snewser's pics"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-04 AT 08:33 AM (EST)

Snewser posted his vidcaps here:
http://survivornews.net/~images/index.php?pageType=folder&currDir=./Vanuatu/FinalePrv_PIP

TDT and Snewser also posted some of these at MESS. The pic with Twila and Eliza walking to TC is new footage - neither has the IN. Since it's highly unlikely that Scout would win F4 IC, the most likely scenario is for Chris to win the IC at F4. Unless, of course, the Twila and Eliza pic is F3 (or, imagine that, F2).

forehead

12-12-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "F3 immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-04 AT 08:30 AM (EST)

The final 3 immunity challenge was reported to be endurance involving a bow and arrow. (Sorry I don't have the link)

But here is a picture of Chris all dressed up as a native (like they do going into the F3 challenge) and he has a bow and arrow, so Chris survives at least the F4 vote.

Pic found at Mess.

Add that cap to this one:

Which is not a recycled cap (Eliza wore the pink shirt at ep11 TC, but the shirt was unbuttoned and loose and she walked in next to Ami). This shot of Twila and Eliza if it is from the F4 TC neither is wearing the IN, then Chris has to win immunity at F4. (Unless you think Scout has a shot at that maze). If this cap is F3 TC, then Chris wins the final immunity and Scout was the one voted out at F4.

Since Twila is more of a threat in immunity than Scout, I'd say Twila gets the F4 boot. Since Eliza has the sore hand (right at the croook of her thumb/hand) I'd say she would have the hardest time in the bow and arrow challenge.

It doesn't look like a hard pulling string, so Chris and Scout would come down to who could hold on the longest.

2004 ASS Trivia Champ

12-12-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
28. "RE: F3 immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-04 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

KO, I posted the info above about the F3 challenge being with a bow and arrow and here is the link:

http://www.survivorfever.net/s9_spoilers.html

I agree with everything you say except Twila being the F4 boot. I think it is very likely that Twila/Scout/Chris boot Eliza. Eliza is a bigger threat to win challenges than Twila. IMHO!

It is clear to me that Eliza doesn't go on an immunity run and that Chris at least makes it to F3 because of the pic you posted.

This pic makes me wonder:

Does Scout even make it up the structure in the F4 challenge? I know she can be just outside the camera view but it seems strange that these three are that close together and Scout isn't there. I don't think there is any way she is ahead of these three at this point.

ETA: Here are some TC caps for fodder:

I think this cap is of the F4 or F3 TC (whichever TC the cap of Twila and Eliza) and notice Chris in the background.

I think this is of the F4 TC with Twila and notice Scout in the background.

So, based on the caps, I say all the TC caps and the one of Twila and Eliza entering TC are at final 4. What do you guys think?

Adding the Twila/Eliza cap for comparison:

12-12-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
29. "RE: F3 immunity Challenge"
Doc, that cap of the 3 at the maze is at the very start, Scout is still hobbling her way over there and hasn't arrived yet is all.

2004 ASS Trivia Champ

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: F3 immunity Challenge"
Great analysis guys! So couldn't this mean then that Chris wins IC at F4 and then at F3 as well?

If we hold to the theory that Eliza is out at F4 and Scout is out at F3, Chris has a rock-solid allaince with Twila before Scout. It really doesn't matter which one, T or S he takes to F2 as both are pretty unpopular, but he takes Twila because of his alliance with her and she is just a little more despised than Scout.

12-12-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
31. "RE: F3 immunity Challenge"
"So couldn't this mean then that Chris wins IC at F4 and then at F3 as well?"

Braveheart, I think it looks likely that Chris wins IC at F4. I think Twila or Chris wins IC at F3, both Scout and Eliza couldn't compete with the two of them at the bow and arrow endurance challenge.

Just a note, DR says the boot order is: Scout/Eliza/Twila/Chris.
The link is here: http://p072.ezboard.com/fsurvivorchatterfrm152.showMessage?topicID=93.topic

TDT is going along with DR, the link is here:
http://truedorktimes.com/s9/spoilers/

I'm not convinced Chris wins over Twila. That is actually the order I voted for in SherpaDave's thread, but I'm not certain some of the women on the jury won't lick their wounds and vote a woman to win even if they're mad at her. I can't wait for tonight! (especially if Eliza is out before the finals, lol)

Call me Cat!

12-12-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
32. "RE: F3 immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-04 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

I would be thrilled if this is indeed the final order as it is what I speculate to happen as well! BUT, DR does note that this is just a guess...in other words, he is not basing this on inside info...

...GO CHRIS!!!!!

12-12-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
33. "RE: F3 immunity Challenge"
"BUT, DR does note that this is just a guess...in other words, he is not basing this on inside info..."

Thank you FP, DR added the guess statement later after I copied the thread link.

Dang, I was hoping it was based on inside info too! Go Chris! Go Twila!

Call me Cat!

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: F3 immunity Challenge"
Thanks Cat!

> Go Chris! Go
>Twila!

Go Twila!!!! I'm sticking to my original theory back at F7 and say Twila wins!

5 hours to go!

12-12-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
35. "CAT...you are needed!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-04 AT 04:56 PM (EST)

I think this vid cap is taken after the F4 TC. I pulled it into Photoshop and used the color range where it picks up colors. There are only three torches that show up. Also, it is pretty clear to me that there are three people walking away. Cat...can you tell who is in the photo?

12-12-04, 05:01 PM (EST)
36. "RE: CAT...you are needed!"
No CAT here, but I think that's a pink shirt at the end

12-12-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
39. "RE: CAT...you are needed!"
It does look pink to me as well. If that is the case then Scout or Twila goes first. Assuming Chris wins immunity and with the earlier pics I think he does.

12-12-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
37. "RE: CAT...you are needed!"
Vols, I blew up that portion, not sure if I can make out all the people though.

It does look like the last one is wearing pink though, here you go:

I'll keep working on it to see if I can get it clearer, this is just a preliminary try.

Call me Cat!

12-12-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
38. "RE: CAT...you are needed!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-04 AT 05:09 PM (EST)

I am trying too Cat. I think there are only three people there...don't you? I am trying to lighten the hues and the saturation of the colors to see if I can get a more clear picture.

ETA: What the heck is that around the first person? Does any of the final 4 have something like that?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "There are 4 people..."

12-12-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
41. "RE: There are 4 people..."
Good catch but I swear in that pic...the first person is invisible!

12-12-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
42. "RE: There are 4 people..."
I agree Vols, the 4th person disappears in the still photos, very strange indeed.

I even turned it to negative, and look what you get (magical disappearing survivors, lol)

Call me Cat!

12-12-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
43. "RE: There are 4 people..."
I did the exact same thing before I posted the pic...this is what convinced me that there were three peeps!

12-12-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Here's a better still"

12-12-04, 05:36 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Here's a better still"
Yep, that is a better one! Thanks!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Here's a better still"
Maybe I need better glasses!
I only see three.

Your 2003 & 2004 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!
Yup, it's a Syren!

12-12-04, 06:35 PM (EST)
47. "The anim makes it clear"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •