The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Colin constipated? ...and other stuff"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Colin constipated? ...and other stuff"
I've been noticing over the last few weeks that Colin always has this extroadinary look of determination on his face. At first, I thought this was just his competitive spirit coming through. But now I realise that he just needs to push out a massive turd. Hopefully those Ostrich Eggs will get him regular again.

If Chip and Kim continue to get food challenges we might as well pencil them in as the winners of this year's race. Chip's stomach is obviously a neverending pit. I think if you stuck rat feces on his plate it would be gone in less than 2 minutes.

The Twins are lucky they can run fast or they'd have been gone ages ago. Luckily for them, it was Charla and Mirna that they had to footrace to the finish last night. But I truly believe that if these girls put their brains together they will still end up humiliating themselves, blow big leads, and misread maps.

Pretty boy and Pretty girl had a bit of trouble with their bus driver last night. That was the scariest driver I've seen since Robert Deniro in "Taxi Driver". For some reason these two idiots kept offering huge sums of money to this shady character(just what a shady character needs...money dangled in his face). The real kicker? Pretty boy folded like a deck of cards in the end. He tried to shake the damn guy's hand while Pretty girl got rightfully snippy!

The Bowling moms ate their way to 3rd place, despite some of the worst luck I've ever seen. Thank God they're bowlers. All those years of eating nachos/hot dogs/and greasy hamburgers while rolling a ball down a lane have added up to a team that's "fit" to win this race.

Poor Charla and Mirna. They outsmarted everyone and still got screwed by God! Yes..I blame God for this one! Not only did they get screwed when the 4 teams they weren't aligned with got last minute tickets on their flight, but they also got screwed by a delayed flight, and a slow bus driver. All I can say about the greatest team ever getting eliminated is...bull####, son of #####...no good #####...horse####...poop poop poop...turds...#### on a stick...no good ########!

I'm ok now

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and ot... ARnutz 08-18-04 1
   RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and ot... nailbone 08-18-04 3
 RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and ot... Just Plain Bill 08-18-04 2
 RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and ot... buscemi 08-18-04 4
 RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and ot... dajaki 08-18-04 5
   RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and ot... PepeLePew13 08-19-04 7
 RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and ot... erina 08-19-04 6
 RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and ot... aquariaqueen 08-19-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and other stuff"
I'm sorry bacon

I have to admit, Charla really touched me last night when they were eliminated. I probably could've done without all of Mirna's antics though, she can be such a #####!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and other stuff"
I was OK until Phil got choked up. And I don't even LIKE that team anymore!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and other stuff"
> Pretty boy and Pretty girl had a bit of trouble with
their bus driver last night. That was the scariest driver
I've seen since Robert Deniro in "Taxi Driver". For some
reason these two idiots kept offering huge sums of money
to this shady character(just what a shady character needs...money dangled in his face). The real kicker? Pretty boy folded like a deck of cards in the end. He tried to shake the damn guy's hand while Pretty girl got rightfully snippy! >

Fold is right! And I guess Brandon's version of "Christian Values" doesn't include sticking up for your partner when someone pokes her! I was kind of ambivalent about the guy until that point. He plummeted to the bottom of my list. Instead of stepping in, he stepped back when that happened! Unbelievable! (Well, actually, believable, just very disappointing.)

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and other stuff"
"Poor Charla and Mirna. They outsmarted everyone and still got screwed by God! Yes..I blame God for this one! Not only did they get screwed when the 4 teams they weren't aligned with got last minute tickets on their flight, but they also got screwed by a delayed flight, and a slow bus driver. All I can say about the greatest team ever getting eliminated is...bull####, son of #####...no good #####...horse####...poop poop poop...turds...#### on a stick...no good ########!"

Ummm...let's see:

1. They admitted that trying to get the earlier flight was a risk, and they took that risk. They didn't outsmart anyone. They took a risk that failed.

2. Slow bus driver? Okay, the driver was slow, but they still were very lucky to make up a lot of time on the 2nd bus.

3. Charla's bad decision in the furniture delivery challenge (the worst mistake by any of the teams) really hurt them.

4. They were very lucky that the first flight was delayed.

C & M actually ran a pretty decent leg last night, but they made a few key mistakes and took a risk that didn't pay off.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and other stuff"
Colin always has this extroadinary look of determination on his face

Colin has only two expressions . . . Smirk and Pout.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and other stuff"
Don't forget the "don't f*** with me or there'll be a horse's head beside you in bed" look he's displaying with greater frequency these days.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

erina 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-04, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail erina Click to send private message to erina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and other stuff"
Colin SUCKS. What a tortured soul. Plegh!

Anyway I think this is the first time Phil choked at the farewell. We hate to see they cousins go. They are interesting to watch - they are bold, adventurous, resourceful, and fun. But surely they win in many ways even though they are already eliminated.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-19-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is Colin constipated? ...and other stuff"
I hope he never has kids, they won't perform to his expectations. He'll be one of those parents that gets thrown out of the game for yelling at the refs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •