The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"He Lives With His Mother???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-09-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"He Lives With His Mother???"
In this week's episode, we discover than one of the bachelors lives with his mother. And apparently all of the final four bachelors appear to have a less than ideal home life.

Looks like the producers wanted to make the show a little more "edgy" this time. lol

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: He Lives With His Mother??? Tiggertramp 02-09-04 1
   RE: He Lives With His Mother??? buckeyegirl 02-09-04 2
       RE: He Lives With His Mother??? Howard Dean 02-09-04 3
           RE: He Lives With His Mother??? smiley 02-09-04 4
               RE: He Lives With His Mother??? Howard Dean 02-10-04 6
 RE: He Lives With His Mother??? Chrissy gal 02-09-04 5
   RE: He Lives With His Mother??? Howard Dean 02-10-04 7
   RE: He Lives With His Mother??? missygirl3 02-10-04 8
       RE: He Lives With His Mother??? kjh22 02-10-04 9
           RE: He Lives With His Mother??? missygirl3 02-10-04 10
               RE: He Lives With His Mother??? Howard Dean 02-10-04 11
                   RE: He Lives With His Mother??? buckeyegirl 02-10-04 12
           RE: He Lives With His Mother??? NorthShoreJane 02-11-04 13
               RE: He Lives With His Mother??? minkey 02-11-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"
Matthew lives with his mom. Grow up dude. Get your own place man.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"
Maybe his place was like Russ's (Bachelorette #1) and he decided not to take any chances on having his apartment eliminate him from the contest, so he moved in with mom before the show began.

A bird's eye view of your A.S.S.

02-09-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"

lol ... Could be .... I just thought it was amusing that all four of the final four appear to have familly problems of one sort or another.

>Maybe his place was like Russ's
>(Bachelorette #1) and he decided
>not to take any chances
>on having his apartment eliminate
>him from the contest, so
>he moved in with mom
>before the show began.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-09-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"
How is it that you actually know this?

Just curious...and the commercials don't necessarily show that

02-10-04, 03:54 AM (EST)
6. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"

It all seemed pretty clear from what ABC's promos are saying about this week's show. But obviously promos can be misleading, so we'll see.

>How is it that you actually
>know this?
>
>Just curious...and the commercials don't necessarily
>show that

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-09-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"
There are valid reasons for adults to live with their parents. Maybe his mom can't afford to live alone. Maybe his mom has difficulty taking care of herself. I think I will wait to see if there is a reason before I jump on this one.

02-10-04, 03:57 AM (EST)
7. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"

You are right. There could be a number of valid reasons, but from what I saw in the promos, Meredith didn't seem to be very impressed.

But again, promos can be misleading, so we'll just have to wait until Wednesday to be sure

>There are valid reasons for adults
>to live with their parents.
> Maybe his mom can't
>afford to live alone.
>Maybe his mom has difficulty
>taking care of herself.
>I think I will wait
>to see if there is
>a reason before I jump
>on this one.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"
me neither. We never know people's circumstances. I will just have to wait till the Wednesday night show. I wonder why they are playing that song "Love Stinks" in the previews.

kjh22 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-10-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kjh22 Click to send private message to kjh22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"
It's actually not Matthew that lives at home, but Chad. Apparently he lives with her because his dad recently passed away and he moved back in with his mother to help her out. So things are not always as they seem...ABC is always trying to skew things. I think it's rather sweet that he is living with his mom in her time of need. I read an article about this, if I find the link I will post it. Hope this clears it up.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"
thats really awesome. That is a true man there. Is anyone besides me rooting for Chad? I think he is so sexy.

02-10-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
11. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"

Yep, it's pretty awesome.

>thats really awesome. That is a
>true man there. Is anyone
>besides me rooting for Chad?
>I think he is so
>sexy.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"
Thanks kjh22 for sharing the info, I got a warm and fuzzy feeling when I read that. Welcome to the SB!

A bird's eye view of your A.S.S. RMMW!

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-11-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"
>It's actually not Matthew that lives
>at home, but Chad. Apparently
>he lives with her because
>his dad recently passed away
>and he moved back in
>with his mother to help
>her out. So things are
>not always as they seem...ABC
>is always trying to skew
>things. I think it's rather
>sweet that he is living
>with his mom in her
>time of need. I read
>an article about this, if
>I find the link I
>will post it. Hope this
>clears it up.

Very honorable on Chad's part, except his dad passed away FOUR years ago. Sounds odd now, huh?

minkey 231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-11-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minkey Click to send private message to minkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: He Lives With His Mother???"
Isn't he unemployed right now?? I thought I saw that in the previews. He could be living at home trying to watch his cash as well as helping mom. She may be really in need even after 4 years. She could be sick or lonely or unstable; who knows.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •