The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

dblfun 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-08-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dblfun Click to send private message to dblfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Predictions"
I need some help with predictions for the final 3.
1) I predict Ian based on vidcap with Ian and Meredith on the blanket and various other previews that simply haven't been aired so he has to stay.
2) I predict Lanny based on vidcap of walk on the beach. This has to be Lanny. It's not Matthew's hair. He's not taller than Meredith so it can't be Chad.
3) I predict Chad based only on the vidcap with Chad and Meredity walking through the walkway. She has not worn this blouse on any other date and doesn't seem to have it on in the preview of the hometown date with Chad.
4) I only see one more vidcap with Matthew which is the one where they are lying on the sofa and he has on a green t-shirt. I suspect this is the hometown date.

Please tell me I'm wrong and Matthew stays and Chad goes. I just didn't get the chemistry with Chad and Meredith.

Any comments?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Predictions Nascargirl48 02-09-04 1
   RE: Predictions dblfun 02-09-04 2
       RE: Predictions kelli_blue 02-09-04 3
 RE: Predictions redefine_perfection13 02-10-04 4
   RE: Predictions dblfun 02-10-04 5
       RE: Predictions allaboutboys 02-10-04 6
           RE: Predictions dblfun 02-10-04 7
               RE: Predictions allaboutboys 02-11-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Nascargirl48 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-04, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nascargirl48 Click to send private message to Nascargirl48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Predictions"
After watching the previews after the last episode and the ones after the first eps. I believe it's Lanny that goes home next. Chad is the one in the limo clip and since she is in a black outfit in the limo pic that can't be the next episode since she is shown in a white outfit. Also I believe it is Matt in the beach pic b/c to me it does look like him, also the outfits that Meredy and Matt are wearing on the couch seem to match the outfits in the beach pic. IMO Chad, Matt and Ian are the final 3...just my thoughts

02-09-04, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dblfun Click to send private message to dblfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-04 AT 01:49 AM (EST)

I agree. I went back and looked at the pictures again. I too
think Lanny will go home next.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-09-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Predictions"
I haven't been faithfully watching this season, but now that Meredith's down to the final 4, I'm going to have to tape The OC and watch Meredith go to all the men's homes. Hope there's lots of drama!!

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-10-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Predictions"
I'm not absolutly sure who will be going home but I don't think its Mathew. I was sure in one of the clips I saw them together on the tire swing and they looked so cozy, but maybe that's just my hopefulness swaying my reasoning.

02-10-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Predictions"
I think the tire swing is the hometown date. Also, Matthew appears to tbe the one walking on the beach and on the sofa with Meredith so it looks like he stays another week.

allaboutboys 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allaboutboys Click to send private message to allaboutboys Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Predictions"
Does anyone know who is in picture #146 and #147?

02-10-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Predictions"
I believe these are Lanny on the hocky date outside by the bus. Meredith wore that ring on that date.

allaboutboys 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail allaboutboys Click to send private message to allaboutboys Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Predictions"
I don't remember those pictures ever airing, but I could be mistaken. Thanks for the info. I was hoping they were 'future' unaired pictures and Lanny was sticking around for another week or two. But by the sound of it, he's going this week,huh?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •