The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-03-04, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
One Survivor is alienated from the tribe after an outburst that jeopardizes any chance of being in the Final Four.

Tempers flare when one tribemate refuses to tell another the whereabouts of some buried provisions.

When a tribemate catches two Survivors talking strategy, an altercation erupts that makes everyone realize what's at stake.

Working both sides of a divided camp, one Survivor makes conflicting promises going into Tribal Council. Which way will the tribe member vote? And who will make it to the Final Four?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 smokedog 12-03-04 1
   RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 cuon10 12-05-04 6
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 KObrien_fan 12-03-04 2
   RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 rgoo 12-03-04 3
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 KimberA00 12-03-04 4
   RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 RyrieRae 12-03-04 5
       RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 divawife 12-05-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-03-04, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
Just guessing...

>One Survivor is alienated from the
>tribe after an outburst that
>jeopardizes any chance of being
>in the Final Four.

Twila? (as seen in the preview telling the tribe to kiss-off)

>Tempers flare when one tribemate refuses
>to tell another the whereabouts
>of some buried provisions.

Scout? and Eliza

>When a tribemate catches two Survivors
>talking strategy, an altercation erupts
>that makes everyone realize what's
>at stake.

I'll go with the Eliza-Twila fight from the preview.

>Working both sides of a divided
>camp, one Survivor makes conflicting
>promises going into Tribal Council.
>Which way will the tribe
>member vote? And who will
>make it to the Final
>Four?

The wild card Julie?

Looks like all Chris has to do is shut up and stay away

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
If all the survivor board rumors are true, Julie is not one of the final four. The rumor about her and Jeff Probst. IF they are dating, then she ain't in the final four. Why would I say that. All companies have rules about contestants,patients, clients and you can bet that Survivor is not an exception. I would guess that just like the confidentiality agreements all contestants sign, that Jeff Probst probably had to sign one agreeing not to date any contestant in a final four or in a final four for an entire year or something like that. Otherwise, you would be talking lawsuit city and a quick loss of popularity for the show.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-04, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-04 AT 02:07 AM (EST)

One Survivor is alienated from the tribe after an outburst that jeopardizes any chance of being in the Final Four.

This could be Eliza (we see her arguing with Twila), but it is most likely Twila.

Tempers flare when one tribemate refuses to tell another the whereabouts of some buried provisions.

Scout won't tell Eliza. Scout was shown as NASTY tonight.

When a tribemate catches two Survivors talking strategy, an altercation erupts that makes everyone realize what's at stake.

Scout and Twila talking, Eliza overhears them, bang a tiff between Eliza and Twila. (An eruption of magnatude)

Working both sides of a divided camp, one Survivor makes conflicting promises going into Tribal Council. Which way will the tribe member vote? And who will make it to the Final Four?

Could be Chris, but sounds like Julie. It also sounds like the best strategy right now is to LET the others bury themselves. Scout and Twila in 1 episode have turned into better F2 candidates than anyone else by souring Amy (and she will fill in Leann- though she got to see it at TC), and have alienated the others in the process.

2004 ASS Trivia Champ

rgoo 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-03-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rgoo Click to send private message to rgoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
i think you are RIGHT on it. So Julie, Chris & Eliza F3, or Scout, Twila, Julie(would be a smart move for Julie because at this point Scout or Twila would lose to the Jury, it would be a closer vote with chris or Eliza). I'm betting on Julie, Chris & Eliza, but Jules would probably fare better with the other choice.

KimberA00 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-03-04, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
>One Survivor is alienated from the
>tribe after an outburst that
>jeopardizes any chance of being
>in the Final Four.

Based on the vidcaps, this could be so many different possibilities, but I'm going to go with Twila and the outburst right after TC.

>

Remember on last night's show Scout was saying they were out of manioc, but Ami said she just got a whole ton of it. I bet this has something to do with the buried provisions.

>
>When a tribemate catches two Survivors
>talking strategy, an altercation erupts
>that makes everyone realize what's
>at stake.

I'm going with the Eliza/Twila argument here.

>
>Working both sides of a divided
>camp, one Survivor makes conflicting
>promises going into Tribal Council.
>Which way will the tribe
>member vote? And who will
>make it to the Final
>Four?

Gotta be Julie or I guess it could be Chris....

Kimber

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-03-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"

Kimber, i think you hit the nail on the head with this one. So who who would scout not tell. My guess Eliza.

divawife 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail divawife Click to send private message to divawife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
>>Tempers flare when one tribemate refuses
>>to tell another the whereabouts
>>of some buried provisions.

If you watch the Insider videos you'll see Eliza and Julie exchanging glances when Scout tells Ami they are running out of food (manioc (sp?))?
Ami *seems* pissed but I think she may have been in on it.

Recall when Sandra threw away the fish because she was pissed that Rupert was probably leaving and def on the chopping block. Sandra couldn't change the outcome of the vote so she wanted to prove how they would miss Rupert by throwing away the contribution Rupert made to the tribe.

Julie and Eliza (and perhaps Ami herself) hid the food source that Ami supposedly worked so hard to gather. Trying to make a point to Scout and Twila (the worker bees) that they work too.

Or they are eating on the sly and planning on making Scout and Twila work twice as hard to gather their own food. Witness the blanket bitchiness from Ami during the last episode. It was not night and looked as if Scout was going to shake it out to clean it or move it.

Watching the show (esp the confessionals) and insider I def believe that Ami is the nasty one. She has no control over her own narcisstic self absorption. She is livid beyond normal pissed off that people that she considers beneath her have beaten her. Examples: Scout is old and is jealous of her body (Scout mourns her younger body esp in this game but it has never come out except for Ami speculation that Scout may be jealous of Ami's body). Twila is as strong but isn't a girl enough for Ami. (Ami manipulating Twila into tears about being more girly-not attempting to accept Twila for who she is and campaigning for the other women to accept her also. Ami's blatantly smug looks of satisfaction every time she manipulated someone's demise at tribal council. Ami's condescending dismissal of Lisa's innocent statement and twisting Lisa into a defensivie stance and using the the defensivie stance against her. Ami's pity look at Eliza when Eliza's vote was read during the Leanne oust.
Ami could outwit-but her game was filthy not just dirty. This is not a pejorative statement about her game but that her game was not about women power it was about woman power-Ami's. She is a hypocrite and liar. I hope Scout calls her on her BS during the reunion.

Back to the original misdirection-the pretty girls hide the food-how's that for fair play, integrity and honesty?

Best,
Diva

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •