The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Puke Bucket???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Puke Bucket???"
Do we know for sure if the puke bucket was used during the egg eating competition? And if so, do you think it should have been allowed?

I know TAR isn't Fear Factor, but I don't think it should be allowed. I am not sure if making them consume anything they brought back up would be appropriate, but....

If allowed, I think I may have started a routine of eating and puking the whole time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Puke Bucket??? Draco Malfoy 08-18-04 1
   RE: Puke Bucket??? CDNTARFAN 08-18-04 2
       RE: Puke Bucket??? EnglProf 08-18-04 3
           RE: Puke Bucket??? nailbone 08-18-04 4
           RE: Puke Bucket??? ARnutz 08-18-04 5
               RE: Puke Bucket??? nailbone 08-18-04 6
       RE: Puke Bucket??? sittem 08-19-04 11
   RE: Puke Bucket??? miamicatt 08-18-04 7
       RE: Puke Bucket??? Nanook 08-18-04 8
           RE: Puke Bucket??? Smooth23 08-18-04 9
               RE: Puke Bucket??? Urban_Kitten 08-19-04 10
           RE: Puke Bucket??? Pensha26 08-19-04 12
           RE: Puke Bucket??? gatortod 08-19-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-04, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
It looked like Colin used it at one point, they showed him turning away or pulling his head out of it at one point I think.

I think as long as it's "natural" puke, it should be allowed. However, pretending you're Mary-Kate Olsen and sticking your finger down your throat should not.

CDNTARFAN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CDNTARFAN Click to send private message to CDNTARFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
I think that they should have made them eat the same volume in freshly cooked egg that they vomited. I think the rules are made up on the fly. I also don't think they should have been able to use locals to find the addresses for the chair deliver. The clue said find the address not use what ever means you can to find.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-18-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
Plus, the clue said that teams should get the cart and chairs to the addresses themselves. Chip & Kim didn't pull their cart at all, from what I remember. Kim had her backpack in the cart and a local was pushing it. Then cut to Charla and Mirna & the Bowling Moms struggling to push their carts through mud. The clues should be more specific, in my opinion. In this case, though, even a penalty for Chip and Kim wouldn't have changed things for Charla and Mirna.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
Eh, why penalize ingenuity?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
And ya know what?? Charla and Mirna have been getting help since day 1. People are always carrying their backpacks for them, etc. If the rules are to not have help, they would have been eliminated first!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
Including last night, when The Idiot paid someone to carry her backpack for her, while Charla trudged on carrying hers.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-19-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
As far as using locals to help find addresses - trust me on this one - they'd still probably be looking if they had to find these addresses themselves. Even in large cities in Africa finding an address is almost impossible. Those who receive mail do so to a PO Box. Streets and roads may have names, but it's rare, especially in a small town that there would be any street signs. So, if you don't talk to a local, you aren't going to find the people unless you wander the whole town and go door to door. I also think it's more interesting TV to see them interacting with the locals and acquiring their help.

I believe they should be able to use their cash in any way they want, including asking for and paying for help to find something as well as getting help carrying backpacks or helping push the cart. In those economies if a local is given a dollar to help out in this way they've made more than they would in an average day IF they could work for cash, which many don't have the opportunity to do.

Finally, I'm sure the rules are very specific about what they can and cannot do when it comes to getting help - it's just they were are not privelaged to know what most of those rules are.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-04 AT 12:04 PM (EST)

Colin definitely used the puke bucket. A few times.

Which made me laugh -- he is a model after all.

Yeah I know he's not the model...I just couldn't resist the joke.

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
Was it me, or did Colin's eggs look pretty funky? They seemed discolored or something. Either they were rotten or he overcooked them.

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-18-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
I just think he is too stupid to know how to scramble eggs.
And why was the one girl(I forget which) holding her nose? Its egg for christ's sake!

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-19-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
I have to agree with the Fear Factor comment. There have been 3 food related roadblock so far. Although the chocolate detour could have been completely quickly or slowly (think of Lance/Marshall), it's unconscienceable that team members should have to eat 1 kilo of fish eggs or the equivalent of 12 chicken eggs. It's just too much and except for a couple of gratuitous belches (Charla) and heavings (Colin), isn't much fun to watch.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-19-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
I think he tried to overcook them.. I guess the taste of burnt eggs is better than undercooked eggs, according to Colin.

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-19-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Puke Bucket???"
The CBS Insider video clip of Colin and Christie states that Colin cooked his egg using oil while the other contestants did not use oil. Maybe that accounts for their funky look.

Cooking without oil would be smarter because more egg would stick to the pan.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •