The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-30-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"

State of the Spoiling
Episode Twelve

Episode title:
NOW Who's in Charge Here?!

Reward Challenge:
Tree mail says:

Today you’ll push your limits,
Of swimming, balance and diving,
A test of will and stamina,
For the last six still surviving,
A game changing reward,
With rejuvenating power,
Fuel for your body, fuel for your soul,
And a hot, relaxing shower.

This looks like a combined reward AND immunity(!) challenge. Why else would a reward challenge be "game changing" (well, besides that darned Curse of the Car), and why don’t we have any images from a second challenge?

So, what is The Challenge?
It’s a multiple flag retrieval course in the water.

1 -
2 -
3 -

What are they playing for?
Food, a shower, and a… CAR! It’s a Pontiac G6 to be exact.

Who wins?
Ami - has an early lead, and has done well in other swimming challenges, but falls down, letting Eliza pass her.

Chris - is neck-and-neck with Julie, but how long does that last? He did outdive Ami in the episode 5 reward challenge.

Eliza - is close behind Ami, and is shown approaching the poles with her 3rd (and final?) flag. She’s done well in previous swimming challenges, but would CBS just show us the winner like that? It seems unlikely, but it has happened before.

Julie - takes a spill letting Chris pass her up, and she hasn’t done particularly well in the other swimming challenges either. She's not likely to win this one.
Scout - physical power-house, Scout, could easily leave her competition in the dust. (What?)

Well, she is seen with clean hair so if she doesn’t win, she may be the winner’s guest for that lovely shower.

Twila - has the determination, but not the track record. She certainly doesn't seem to be doing well here. However, she is the most likely to bring clean-haired-Scout with her for the reward shower, and KObrien_fan makes a compelling argument for her win. CBS seems to be hiding her in the challenge images; why is that?

Look for Twila to wear the immunity necklace in her new car.

Boot:
Ami - Not only does she have a HUGE target on her back from last week, but Snewser says Bu-bye.
Chris - He’s in the alliance with the numbers advantage this week.
Eliza - She’s annoying as heck, but she’s in the alliance with the numbers advantage this week.
Julie - One of the two odd women out, her only saving grace is that Ami has an even bigger target right now… Unless Ami wins immunity again. Oh, and Krautboy’s Amazing Confessional Analysis puts her at the top of the list of potential booties this week, as well.

Scout - She’s in the alliance with the numbers advantage this week.

Twila - She’s in the alliance with the numbers advantage this week, and she probably won immunity to boot.

So, say goodbye to Ami!

What else?
The See-BS Misdirection this week tells us:
One tribe member accosts another for breaking a pact.
The tribe is irritated by two tribemates who show little desire to contribute to routine camp life.
A suddenly powerless castaway attempts to sway an undecided tribe member going into a crucial Tribal Council.

VerucaSalt’s The Players, The Game, The Editing thread is always thought provoking, as is Krautboy’s Confessional Analysis.

There are tons of video caps on these two threads - VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 12 Preview and VIDCAPS: Web Promo.

You can read the Survivor Insider Ep 11 transcripts, or watch Leann on The Early Show.

And, as always, you should read (or reread!) the Spoiler Board Guidelines. Why? Because because, "Reality TV is my God, and Bebo is its prophet." Oh, and also because the rules really do make things more fun!

Finally, a special thanks goes out to KObrien_fan, who made sure I had the correct headers and footers for this post and who made up two special graphics for it. Thank you, KT!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... RyrieRae 11-30-04 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... KObrien_fan 11-30-04 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... PepeLePew13 11-30-04 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Loquatrix 11-30-04 4
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... udg 12-01-04 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Scarlett O Hara 11-30-04 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Flowerpower 12-01-04 7
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... VerucaSalt 12-01-04 8
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... strid333 12-01-04 9
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... greg2557 12-01-04 10
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... sylvester 12-01-04 11
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... ShadyLady 12-01-04 12
 Well, Sis emydi 12-01-04 13
   RE: Well, Sis kingfish 12-01-04 14
   RE: Well, Sis udg 12-02-04 19
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... alwaysintruble1 12-01-04 15
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Krautboy 12-02-04 16
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Tinman 12-02-04 17
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Brownroach 12-02-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-30-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
"A suddenly powerless castaway attempts to sway an undecided tribe member going into a crucial tribal council."

One thing just jumped out at me. In the See-BS Misdirection, I failed to notice the word "crucial" as many times as I visited that thread. Why is this TC CRUCIAL? It seems that the boot is pretty obvious, even to non-spoiling viewers. Crucial TC's to me would be when an alliance must turn on themselves, or when it is at 7 and 5.

So is this just more misdirection, or is there something to that word? Or is Chris Harrison now writing these promo spots using his "most dramatic rose ceremony ever" tag?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Nice job on this weeks SOTS UDG, easy to follow and to the point!

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Great job, udg! Thanks for keeping it concise and easy to be pointed towards the threads we should read to stay on top of things.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-30-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Extra points for the fantastic Photoshoppery. ::grin::

12-01-04, 05:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Give those points to KObrien_fan. She offered me the Ami/target image, and also made the Twila/car picture in a matter of minutes when I asked. I have trouble even getting images to load sometimes, let alone editing them.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Great job UDG! Concise and to the point! Thank you

Scarlett

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Excellent job, udg! I laughed throughout the whole thing. Thanks, and I also loved the Twila in the car and the Ami bullseye! Super work!

Thanks,

Fp

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-01-04, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Excellent job in all the sordid mess that came our way

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-01-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Very good SOTS. Seems like the writing is on the wall.

Three is the perfect number.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Very nice SOTS,makes it easy to catch up on everything.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-01-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Great job udg! Thank you!

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

ShadyLady 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-01-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShadyLady Click to send private message to ShadyLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
udg-
THIS is the reason we are here. And THIS is the reason it will be cold where the devil lives before I try one of these SOTS. You have set the bar pretty high. What a great job. Loved the Twila in the car and Ami with a target graphics. Very well done!! Thanks for the hard work.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Well, Sis"
GREAT SOTS!!!

You have the ability to be concise that I have yet to master

But, I am an attorney so I tend to be long-winded--they pay us by the word.....

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

GUD is my twin...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Well, Sis"
Hey. I wanta sue! We'll figure out what for later, but I know I have lotsa damages and the sue'ee (figure that out later too) has deep pockets!

Nice SOTS, I just realized I've been using it for a day or so without acknowledging what great tool you gave us. And I started my Snewser questioning late so you didn't have the benefit of that as did Emy. Didn't phase you a bit though, you just pumped out a complete, concise, entertaining SOTs like it didn't matter and still managed a ... Wait....Oh bullcarp. Oh well, brought down to earth again.

Nice Job and Thanks.

12-02-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Well, Sis"
Concise, one challenge short of a pair, whatever.

Your younger, smarter, better looking twin!

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Great STOS udg, thanks for taking the time out for this, esp for the "Reality TV is my God, and Bebo is its prophet" link. That was a great laugh, glad you stuck that in there.

Holliday wishes from Alwaysintruble, created generously by Syren

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-04, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Thanks for the great SOTS UDG! Very well done...

Krautboy

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Thanks, udg, for a great SOTS!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Twelve"
Love your SOTS, udg! (And I'm jealous of all of you who do fancy stuff with the pictures... )

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •