The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Phil is a woman!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-04, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Phil is a woman!"
We're all fully aware of his fondness for turtlenecks and his fluffy man-teats. But was it just me, or was he CRYING last night when Mirna and Shmirna got eliminated? THERE'S NO CRYING IN REALITY TV, UNLESS YOU'RE A CONTESTANT!

Jebus, you wouldn't see Jiffy or Anderson crying. Probably not even Julie Chen.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Phil is a woman! newsomewayne 08-18-04 1
   RE: Phil is a woman! Draco Malfoy 08-18-04 3
 RE: Phil is a woman! dabo 08-18-04 2
 RE: Phil is a woman! Bebo 08-18-04 4
   RE: Phil is a woman! Estee 08-18-04 5
       RE: Phil is a woman! Bebo 08-18-04 7
           RE: Phil is a woman! Estee 08-18-04 9
               RE: Phil is a woman! Bebo 08-18-04 11
                   RE: Phil is a woman! Estee 08-18-04 13
                       RE: Phil is a woman! vixie 08-19-04 21
   RE: Phil is a woman! Draco Malfoy 08-18-04 6
   RE: Phil is a woman! frisky 08-18-04 10
 RE: Phil is a woman! Schnookie Palookie 08-18-04 8
 RE: Phil is a woman! Nanook 08-18-04 12
   RE: Phil is a woman! ginger 08-18-04 14
       RE: Phil is a woman! Smooth23 08-18-04 17
       RE: Phil is a woman! Nanook 08-18-04 18
 RE: Phil is a woman! coolflowerpowerman 08-18-04 15
   RE: Phil is a woman! newsomewayne 08-18-04 16
 RE: Phil is a woman! proofofnolife 08-18-04 19
   RE: Phil is a woman! Bebo 08-19-04 20
 RE: Phil is a woman! vixie 08-19-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
This was definately an "Oprah" moment for Phil.

Perhaps he was sad because the only person left to hug him now is Chip?

08-18-04, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
Yep, the only contestant left with bigger boobs than Phil.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
I suppose we'll have to start calling him Philly then.

SMILES ARE FREE

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
I could deal with the sniffles better than his complimenting Mirna. Did he enjoy having her hang all over him? Ew.

Have whip, will travel.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
I think you just hit the target dead-center. He was actually upset because he wasn't going to be getting his two-level camel-scented hugs anymore.

Still better than Jiffie's rumored dates with everything in a buff, though.

08-18-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
Still better than Jiffie's rumored dates with everything in a buff, though.

Wanna know the first image that came to mind? Jiffie and Frank from Survivor: Africa. Ew.

Have whip, will travel.

08-18-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
Wanna know what that put in my head? Jiffie and Tom. Guess where the feather was. Just guess.

(There. We're even.)

08-18-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
No wonder Tom kept doing his happy dance during ASS.

See what happens when you get me started?

Here's another one for you - Julie Chen and Aliwhore.

Have whip, will travel.

08-18-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
It would go a long way towards explaining that whole season, wouldn't it?

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
ewwwwww ~~~~~shiver, shiver~~~~~~~~~~~ you guys are grossing me out!
(Camel scent...ummmm nice)
Oh dog, gross

08-18-04, 08:44 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
Well, she did draw attention away from that necklace he's sporting these days.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
I didn't like his compliments for Mirna, either. She was a b!tch of a partner. She balked at doing any of the roadblocks and was constantly screaming at Charla to hussle. Good riddance.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
Phil's tears last night ruined him for me only because they were for Charla. Blech!

Sooooooooooo glad they were eliminated!

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
I think he was just choked up by Midget's pity me speech.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
Weren't we (*sniff*) all? I mean (*sob*), she just wanted to prove she could accomplish anything (*sniff* *sniff*) and all....

Just gag me with that spoon, boys.

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-18-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
During that stupid speech I couldn't help but think of 2 things. Dwarf tossing and that cliff that was right behind them.

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
I went through half a box of Kleenex listening to Charla.

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-04, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
Just because a man cries doesn't mean he's a woman... that's a shortsighted perception that died in the 1950s...

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
No, but he does display very womanishtic tendancies. The crying, sweaters, and man-teats are three very powerful arguments. I'm sure even Charla's shortsigthed perception has picked up on it by now.

"If she is a woman, she looks like she was beaten with an ugly stick!" - A.P., 1997

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
For what it is worth, I really like Charla and Mirna. Last night I thought Mirna and Charla were rather reserved and even maybe resovled to the fact that they would probably be going bye bye. However, how could you not be moved by Charla's "I Am Midget Hear Me Roar In Numbers To Big To Ignore" speech? Phil - you are a sensitive and genteel man, or maybe you were just choking on the remnants of an ostrich egg. However, sensitivity aside, I much prefer Jiffy's, sardonic adios to the survivor bootees. Sometimes Jiffy even looks like he wants to laugh or b*tch slap the losers!!!!!! Having a sense of humor about the whole thing and themselves is a must for these Reality T.V. show hosts. Too bad Julie Chen has neither - she's way too serious and impressed with herself, but she does have glitter makeup!

08-19-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
Reserved? I want to reserve some time in time-out for both of them when they were making sticking their tongues out for the camera. What is this, kindergarten?

Have whip, will travel.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Phil is a woman!"
BWAHAHAHAHA! Julie with emotion? C'mon guys, automatrons can't cry, or laugh, or change their tone of voice or facial expressions!
C'mon shelly...C'mon! C'mon!
But I gotta love Jiffy's quick wit and sometimes ohsoendearing sarcasm with his bootees. Even Anderson is fun. Not so much Phil (although I'm leaning toward some opinions now that you mention the choice of style, man-boobs, etc.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •