The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Return of the Original Spoiler Crew"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-10-01, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
"Return of the Original Spoiler Crew"
survivorblows.com actually ended up being a little more impressive down the stretch last time then any others. And of course I see Loudmouth Lee and Conspiracy Jim and I have all returned for this season.

I wont be here that much, but I will check up on the site. IAm actually addicted to reading about Survivor.

I want people to remember who the core of this board was and the picks that we made in the end. Loudmouth and Conspiracy where in on them, and my post said a 2 episodes before the end that Rich was my pick to win because he had become the least obvious. This time will be much the same, just don't be surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if a young one wins this time, too much strength in the young contestants.

And to all of those who backed me up lst season with my pick, I thank you. Hope I am right again.

RTHRILLS

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Return of the Original Spoiler ... SurvivorBlows 01-14-01 1
 RE: Ahhhh its nice to be back......... Wallflower 01-24-01 2
   RE: Ahhhh its nice to be back......... Irisheyes 01-24-01 3
       RE: just wanted to respond Wallflower 01-24-01 4
           RE: just wanted to respond Drive My Car 01-24-01 5
           RE: just wanted to respond stickboy 01-24-01 6
           RE: just wanted to respond SurvivorBlows 01-24-01 7
           RE: just wanted to respond cowboyroo 01-24-01 8
           RE: just wanted to respond Soubrette 02-04-01 19
           RE: just wanted to respond prettynole 02-05-01 23
   RE: Ahhhh its nice to be back......... tari32 01-25-01 10
       RE: Ahhhh its nice to be back......... Drive My Car 01-26-01 11
           RE: Ahhhh its nice to be back......... SurvivorBlows 01-27-01 14
   Ahhh . . . it's nice to be here JCR 01-26-01 12
 RE: Return of the Original Spoiler ... Irisheyes 01-25-01 9
 RE: Restored Faith in Humanity Wallflower 01-26-01 13
   RE: Restored Faith in Humanity SurvivorBlows 01-27-01 15
   RE: Restored Faith in Humanity SurvivorBlows 01-27-01 16
       blow or suck? Does it matter? Expert Texpert 01-27-01 17
       Purcell and the Herald AyatollahKhomeini 02-01-01 18
           RE: Purcell and the Herald SurvivorBlows 02-04-01 20
               Boston AyatollahKhomeini 02-04-01 21
                   RE: Boston VampKira 02-05-01 22
 RE: Return of the Original Spoiler ... bvmillard 02-05-01 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-01, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Return of the Original Spoiler Crew"
Glad to see another poster return -- I agree, I think we were closer to being correct than many other sites

For the record, below was SB's official predictions, but yes, a number of the individual posters were much better at this than we were

http://www.survivorblows.com/survivorblows/boards/DCForumID2/451.shtml

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-01, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ahhhh its nice to be back..........."
and guess what kids? I got kicked off survivorsucks very soon after I started posting there just for discussing the cast's astrological signs, and no, not even in the spoiler section~! Some idiot even copied and pasted the caveat from the spoiler section about mentioning that dirty word astrology and warned me that I was lucky I only got my thread locked and not booted from the site.

What a moron eh? What is so bad about talking about astrology on the regular board anyway? I think it was more interesting than that stupid crap like, "lets write haiku" and "let's make up nicknames for the cast" BARF~!

heh heh But I don't have anything against the other posters there, (some of them even said I had interesting things to say in my defense when my innocuous threads got locked), but the webmaster is another story.

I find it comical how he/she thinks that MB hangs on their every word and orchestrates his show around them~! If he ever even checks out the site I bet he is so amused by the pretentiousness, self importance and elitism that he laughs out loud.

So anyway its good to be back among more REAL people. For a long while there I didn't see any new posts on this board so I kinda drifted away. If anyone is interested I will copy and paste the post that got me in trouble with the self appointed "Gods" over there and you can tell me what was so horrifying that the thread had to be shut down.
~Wallflower

PS Can't wait to see if my early prediction of two certain people forming a tight alliance from the get go is right~!

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-24-01, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ahhhh its nice to be back..........."
I haven't read your astrological predictions, but just wanted to respond. How lame can they be to kick you off for that.
Anyways, I read one astrologers prediction that Debb is the winner. We shall see....

01-24-01, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: just wanted to respond"
Well thank you for your support Irish Eyes, but I would like to clarify something and I apologize for keeping this thread going guys. I never and I repeat never made an astrological prediction on who the winner would be over at the SS board. I'm no astrologer and was just having fun analyzing the new cast by their signs as soon as CBS put out their profiles. I posted it on the general board before the spoiler board even opened~!

It was so strange that there was an immediate outcry considering all the other "fun" waiting-for-the-show-to-begin-crap they were posting. Here is what I posted and then I'll let this thread die, die, die. If I have anything else mundane to say I'll post it in the general section I promise. I posted this:

I think the more dominant personalities will be the fiery Aries, (Colby & Nick) look for them to butt heads with someone and the Taurus will not be milktoast either (Alicia & Jeff) but I can see the older ones of the group being looked up to as leaders first with Maralyn & Keith hitting it off and forming a tight alliance right away (both Aquarius as is Michael) and family oriented Cancer Rodger worrying over his brood like a mother hen.

The Geminis in the group (Elisabeth & Deb), (not a strong sign) may get on the other's nerves real quick, Pisces is also not a strong sign either (Mitchell). Capricorns (Kel & Tina) do have leadership qualities but I think Kel is too young to exert his here. I don't look for little femmy Kimmi, (Scorpio) or Ms. Perfect Jerri (Virgo) to exert too much influence whereas Amber, who is the fire sign Leo (Sue was Leo) just might surprise us. That is if her bitchiness does not get her booted early.

Astrological attributes are not written in stone of course. I just wrote this analysis for funsies. I do not mean to offend anyone of any sign. END

And that folks was the post that got me into hot water over at the oh-so-self-important SS board. I'm sure if one of their elite members had talked about the very same thing the thread would have been a mile long.
~Wallflower

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-01, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: just wanted to respond"
They took offense with THAT???

Too Funny!
Since the show hasn't even started yet, that is as good a way as any to get into their personaliities. Besides you kept it very general and Fun.
Which is what this all ought to be, FUN!

Thanks for posting that, I enjoyed it.

EBug

stickboy 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-24-01, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stickboy Click to send private message to stickboy Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: just wanted to respond"
I'd like to agree and say, WTF!?!?

Why would people kick you for that? I mean, at the bare minimum it is just another way for people to make an opinion about the outcome before the show starts. Some people are just too crazy. And BTW, I think your logic and reasoning for your predictions are just as good as anybody elses.

01-24-01, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: just wanted to respond"
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-01 AT 09:01 PM (EST)

Ah Wallflower-son, that's what you get for trying to post over there...

It's like the old proverb about the tortoise and the scorpion. A scorpion meets a tortoise and asks him to take him across the river. The tortoise refuses, saying that the scorpion will sting him and he will die. The scorpion says that he won't because he would drown. The tortoise agrees and they set out. Midway through the river crossing the scorpion stings the tortoise who demands indignantly: "My nature is to be helpful. I have helped you and now you sting me." "My friend," says the scorpion, "your nature is to be helpful. Mine is to sting. Why do you seek to transform your nature into a virtue and mine into villainy?"

SS is what it is...

(yes, old chinese proverbs and new vocabulary words -- all in the same day -- show me one other message board where you can get that )

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-24-01, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: just wanted to respond"
Like the astrology deductions, but what if there was a Libra in the bunch?

Soubrette 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-04-01, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Soubrette Click to send private message to Soubrette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: just wanted to respond"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-01 AT 03:45 AM (EST)

> I don't look for little femmy Kimmi, (Scorpio) or Ms. Perfect Jerri (Virgo) to exert too much influence.

In light of what we now know, this is too funny. Being a Virgo myself I am always amused at the way people just don't understand the sign AT ALL. I call it "Virgo the manipulator", not perfectionist. That is so whack.

prettynole 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prettynole Click to send private message to prettynole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: just wanted to respond"
This is my fist post after lurking through the boards. I just left the SS board & thought it pretty ridiculous that now there's a warning about astrological predictions over there. Do these people not realize that they're getting serious to a fault? Just enjoy the show!!

tari32 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-25-01, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tari32 Click to send private message to tari32 Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ahhhh its nice to be back..........."
That is ridiculous,wall. I first started lurking at SS but after seeing all the cruel flaming of "newbies" I was afraid to even post a message. This is definetly a "kinder, gentler" site. I've also noticed many great new ideas on SS are mocked until they are never mentioned again.
I like your Astrology theory, it's fun, keep it up!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-01, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ahhhh its nice to be back..........."
tari32,
welcome!
I used to read the posts at SS (hate lurk)
I finally decided to join, and they were not accepting anyone new. In fact at that time they were voting each other off.
I found this site by accident, and have been around here since last May or June.
Nice people , Fun site!
We have the same info that the other site has,(sometimes better) we have really great detectives (see spoilers board)
But most of all, we are more huggy. You know? We will be nice if you fall on your face; we will cheer you if you do something cool.
(make a great joke, or find a cool info tidbit about suvivor)
And if you just make agree or disagree comments, no one will stone you.
BUT- be warned, if you post here , there are some of us, who will make fun of you for no reason but that it is funny. Not mean!, We are never really mean, we are funny, we are sarcastic,
we are humorous.

Welcome, hope you decide to stay, hope this site fits for you.
P.S. the webby is a marshmellow, don't say I told you.

EBug

01-27-01, 00:10 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Ahhhh its nice to be back..........."
>P.S. the webby is a marshmellow, don't say I told you.

Yes, shortly after my breakthrough appearance in "Ghostbusters" I was typecast and forced to retire from acting, my first love... but that's supposed to be a secret -- ssshhh!!!

JCR 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-26-01, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JCR Click to send private message to JCR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ahhh . . . it's nice to be here"
I, too, got kicked off SS. I couldn't believe it! My crime? Posting on the off-topic board about a book I was trying to remember the title of. I wrote a BRIEF synopsis (maybe 6-8 lines) and asked if anyone recognized the plot and knew the title to please let me know. And for this, they deleted my post and kicked me off. For the life of me I can't figure out why (it was only, like, my 15th post, total, so it couldn't have been for clogging up the boards w/ my drivel. Besides, I don't write drivel!).

The only thing I can think of is in their FAQ they mention something about how sometimes they DON'T delete posts because they're feeling generous because maybe they just got laid or something. So, I'm going to assume they kicked me off because they haven't gotten laid at all recently. It's easier for me to believe someone's just horny than a complete and total jackass.

Anywho, I found this board right away and am glad to be on here. You all seem to be a much better group anyway, judging from the old threads I've been going back and reading.

JCR

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-01, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Return of the Original Spoiler Crew"
That is so lame to do that. I kinda found it neat, and I'm not really into astrology that much

01-26-01, 11:37 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Restored Faith in Humanity"
Hey, thanks alot you guys. I had been getting notifications in my mailbox of responses to my post and I have been avoiding looking at them for fear of being embarrassed by the inevitable flaming I would get. Then tonite after much liquid courage I took the leap and opened up the thread with much trepidation.

Low and behold every post was amicable~! Thanks for being so open minded and realizing that it was all in fun. I especially liked the turtle and scorpion story. That was awesome. Here's a story I found particularly interesting and redeeming.
http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20010126/3020847s.htm
Internet snoops vie to outscoop
By César G. Soriano
USA TODAY

Click, click, ding! It's time for Round 2 of The Internet vs. Mark Burnett.

Survivor fans on the Internet are hoping they have better luck uncovering the show's secrets, after many of their ''scoops'' last season turned out to be red herrings planted by Burnett, the show's executive producer.

''I fear that he's a little more prepared this time,'' says SurvivorSucks.com Webmaster Paul Sims. ''When the original show started, CBS didn't have a clue that people would be analyzing the show frame by frame.''

Internet fans are fighting back with even more resources aimed at penetrating the holy grail of television.

This season, there are three major Survivor fan Web sites: SurvivorSucks.com, SurvivorNews.net and SurvivorFever (www.geocities.com/survivorfeverland). Two of them, SurvivorSucks.com and SurvivorNews.net -- are involved in a Survivor-like, mano a mano that would impress Richard Hatch.

Investigative journalist Peter Lance, who has aligned himself with SurvivorNews.net, accuses SurvivorSucks.com of stealing his thunder. ''SurvivorSucks is mean-spirited. Sims is the Grinch who stole credit,'' he says.

''Any rivalry or annoyance comes into play when someone takes information from another site and doesn't give credit where credit is due,'' says SurvivorNews.net Webmaster Tim Gillman.

Sims will not comment on the rivalry except to say that he always gives credit for information he uses from other sites.

The fight stems from one of the biggest coups yet: Lance and SurvivorNews.net correctly revealed the new Survivor contestants a full two weeks before they were announced by CBS. Their information comes from a source whom Lance jokingly calls ''Deep Kangaroo.'' SurvivorSucks.com also posted the list, and the infighting began.

''The whole Internet Survivor thing is just like the real thing, with the backbiting, the alliances,'' says Tricia McLeod, Webmaster of SurvivorFever.

Besides the rivalries, there have been longstanding rumors that many of the Web sites are run by Burnett himself. McLeod and Gillman vehemently deny they are on the CBS payroll. Sims won't say one way or the other.

''That rumor is too funny to deny. It amuses me so much that I'll never say no,'' says Sims.

01-27-01, 01:03 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Restored Faith in Humanity"
>I especially liked the turtle
>and scorpion story. That was
>awesome. Here's a story I
>found particularly interesting and redeeming.

Funny article, but true... those folks are all totally in a complete rivalry -- despite whether or not Paul is willing to admit it.

...let Tim & Lance deal with Paul -- Paul's comment about always giving credit is interesting since I rarely remember him ever acknowledging a source for any of the info that he used that had first originated from their message boards. Lance is completely correct in this case, and Paul just can't deal with the fact that someone out-scooped the self-proclaimed master scoopers. Anyways, that all we're gonna say on the subject, we resisted SS's attempts to start a blood feud with us last year, and still aren't interested in getting into one this year. The Scorpion is what the scorpion does...

SB is site-agnostic in this battle -- consider us Switzerland if you will. All our Featured News stories cite a source (if applicable) and SurvivorNews itself has been among those we had cited. ...if SS ever posts anything truly news-worthy re: S2, we'd probably list them as well. No, we don't post ever single article possibly relating to our shows, but we post what we think is the news in which the more "casual" hardcore fan would have an interest. If you're looking for every possible news article, that's what SirLinkALot.Net, SurvivorNews, SurvivorFever, and even our "Live News Stories" feed are good for.

Frankly, IMHO the biggest issue with reality TV sites now is the lack of credit not so much for stories, but for individual images and the lengths that some sites have been going to in an attempt to crop out source URL's, not acknowledge the image's original source, and pass it off as their own. Exhibit A would be how all our TemptationIslandSucks video captures have mysteriously begun appearing on numerous other sites with their URL text cropped out... but hey, if someone wants to be that pathetic...

01-27-01, 01:13 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Restored Faith in Humanity"
Since we're on the topic, I hadn't shared this link before, but the webmaster of SurvivorFever (Tricia apparently) had emailed me the below funny story to me about two weeks ago...

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/arts_culture/site01142001.htm

At least we were deemed "professional-looking sites" -- though I'm not sure what that means coming from someone who I believe is trying to say that he considers SS to be "attractively designed" -- anyone here ever try viewing the site in Netscape?? I swear cross-browser/platform designers are becoming extinct, if your not Windows and IE, then it's too much work for some people.

...Anyways, considering I pass the Herald offices on my way into Boston almost daily, I was half tempted to stop in and ask this Joel Brown guy how come "blow" is so much less printable than "sucks" -- particularly for a second-tier rag like the Herald.

...I mean "SurvivorBlows.com" has been deemed acceptable enough to be printed in TVGuide, Entertainment Weekly, Salon, and dozens of other newspapers, as well as featured on TV on E!, MSNBC, and numerous local newscasts. ...and it's too nasty for THE HERALD -- the same newspaper that seems obsessed with writing about the New England mafia and graphically detailing their actions and not above displaying the occasional murder scene photo??? Oh, ya, sorry, I wouldn't want the Herald to go slumming and use the word "blows" in print... maybe they can run it in the back pages next to the adult video advertising that they accept.

Expert Texpert 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-27-01, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Expert%20Texpert Click to send private message to Expert%20Texpert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "blow or suck? Does it matter?"
I was asking myself the same question. How is "blows" so much worst than "sucks"? My guess is that the guy is a fan of SS, since he heaps a bit too much praise on them. At least he mentioned that they've gotten into the book selling biz. Kind of ironic that the board was designed to be anti-survivor. Sort of how MP3.com used to challenge the music industry I guess...

It's also kind of curious that he wrote his article a few weeks before the show even starts up again, then says the sites are "thin". Was he looking for a summary of the first episode or something? Maybe a cartoon with him in it? Do you have a photo of this guy? hehe.

You also have to wonder how many websites this guy has actually seen if he things the SS site is "attractively designed". Blue and white is certainly easy to read I guess. And only using half a frame for the main page does save space. Not that it matters or anything.. I just got a laugh reading that article.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-01-01, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Purcell and the Herald"
SB, I didn't know you came up to Boston from R.I. daily. If you continue north on I-93 into downtown, you pass my office as well...

Last year we discussed the origin of PlanetSucks (as RealWorldBlows.com, a knock-off of someone else's RealWorldSucks.com site); wish the Herald writer had actually done some research instead of throwing together a bunch of crap (including giving ss.com credit for someone else's scoop about the Outback contestants). Also interesting that "sucks" and "blows" should have different connotations to him. A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing!

02-04-01, 10:50 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Purcell and the Herald"
Hey Ayatollah... I am pretty much downtown I think... I used to work out on 128 for 5 years, but this summer I started doing some independent consulting for a company located in the Downtown Crossing area and ended up coming onboard as an employee in November... I don't drive all the time, most of the time I take the commuter rail, occassionally I'll work from home.

Re: the Herald guy doing some research -- yep, that was my thought as well -- after reading it I began to wonder if JOEL BROWN is a pen name for Paul Sims

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-04-01, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Boston"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-01 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

Yeah, Downtown Crossing is pretty much downtown and right in the major renewal district at the moment. I'm not too far away in International Place. We'll have to get together sometime for lunch! (I know there is no spoiler information in this post so far...)

For those of you outside of the Northeast, Boston for years had a couple-block district only 2 streets away from Boston Common (and bordering Downtown Crossing and Boston's Chinatown) known as the "Combat Zone," where porno shops and other such unsavory businesses were permitted to operate. But Boston isn't big enough to permit an area of prime real estate to remain underutilized for long, no matter how unsavory its past. So, right now there is a major new skyscaper going in right at one of the boundary corners of the Combat Zone, with more to follow. About time, too! (Still no spoiler information...)

Back to the Herald -- its owner, Purcell, has been fighting with his writing staff for awhile over money (as in, he won't pay enough). As a result, the Herald scrapes the bottom of the barrel for staff all the time. So minimal research would be par for the course there. (Spoiler? Any spoiler here?)

OK, let's talk about spoilers. (Finally!) I don't think we paid enough attention to the narrative lines last time. I agree with the viewpoint expressed elsewhere that the editing is intended to create a villain to boost ratings. The fact that episode 1 focused on creating a Kimmie villain, who was then abandoned for the Jerri-monster in episode 2, may indicate that (1) Kimmie left quickly, or (2) one villain per show is enough. Since I don't believe in (2), I think the answer has to be (1).

I also accept that most of the editing for the shows is done on site and almost in real-time during the show. MB (sorry, I don't like EPM) showed some scenes out of order last year, but it appeared in the end that those scenes were intended to parallel things that really happened during the episode but that he didn't have on film. So how do you build an audience (and keep it) that cares about your surviving characters when you don't know who they are?

I can only think of one answer: the one-on-one shots where one of the survivors is talking to the camera. This theory has also received a lot of play on ss.com, and one of the posters there, Mindgame, has come up with the following list of such shots for the remaining survivors through two episodes:

Jerri=10
Maralyn=8
Michael and Tina=5
Jeff,Keith,Mitchell=4
Alicia=3
Kimmi,Rodger,Colby=2
Amber=1
Nick and Elisabeth =0

Looks bad for Kimmi and Nick, doesn't it? OK, now I don't feel bad about having this discussion in the spoiler thread!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-05-01, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Boston"
I Love my Webby!!!!!!!!

"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

bvmillard 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-01, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bvmillard Click to send private message to bvmillard Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Return of the Original Spoiler Crew"
So, who do you think will get it this week ??

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •