The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Leann on The Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Leann on The Early Show"
She was really surprised to be voted off. As soon as she saw her name the first time she knew something had gone wrong because their plan was set.

She said on the show it looked like it was her idea to vote Eliza off, but it was really a group decision. Eliza did nothing around camp and they wanted to keep Chris to do some work. She knew Scout and Twila didn't like Eliza. She was wary about Twila, but when Twila swore on her son, she thought she could trust her.

She wasn't sure at first who cast the deciding vote. At first she thought it was Ami because Ami wouldn't turn around and look at her, but then she realized it was Twila.

She was having a good time with her friend at the IC. They were laughing a lot. She didn't think she had to win it.

CBS http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/11/23/earlyshow/series/survivor/main657421.shtml

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Leann on The Early Show Surveysez 11-26-04 1
   RE: Leann on The Early Show J Slice 11-26-04 4
       RE: Leann on The Early Show Surveysez 11-27-04 5
 A Julie Bash samboohoo 11-26-04 2
 What is she saying? Capn2patch 11-26-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-26-04, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Leann on The Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-04 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

"Scout had previously told the men she was going to vote for Eliza, whom she detests. But she flipped like a pancake and fell in line with the other women."

Lol. Pancakes anyone?

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Leann on The Early Show"
So.Not.Funny.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-04, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Leann on The Early Show"
I can honestly say it would not have been funny IF I had not read your horrific tale of childhood trauma! To come upon a pancake reference concerning someone old enough to have been the insane mother in that traumatic film- well- what can I say?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "A Julie Bash"
What the heck was up with her pronoucing Eliza as a-leez-a? It's freaking week 11, idiot.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "What is she saying?"
At the end of the article, there is this quote:

"We had a plan and i was sure of it and that was my downfall, I was too sure of it," she said. "But because of the plan and because everything was in place, I did. I had fun. It was great seeing her and I loved it and we are just a couple of dorks that couldn't do very well."

Sounds like SeeBS mixed 2 quotes together. The first part about Ami and her being stoopid with power and the last part about her friend at the family visit. Read together it says that her and Ami are Dorks (ROFDL!).

Too bad she didn't have this much clarity when she was in the game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •