The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"4/05 episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-07, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"4/05 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-07 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

While I watched Lost tonight, I had two warm purring kitties on me, a package of fat-free fig newtons, and my DH next to me. It was indeed a great night. But I digress!

Sawyer is a Cassidy's baby daddy! Fantastic. It's episodes like this that always make me wish this stuff would come up in conversations.

Sawyer: I once stole a woman's life savings and then left her.
Kate: A woman just like that helped me talk to my mother after I offed her husband!!
Sawyer: No way!
Kate: And she was gonna have a baby!
Sawyer: Wow, that makes me feel remorse for everything I ever did...like that time I offed that doctor guy...
Jack: (walks up, overhaers Sawyer)Wait! What did you just say?
Claire: (interrupting) Jack, did you know I have the same really rare bloodtype as you?

Anyway, I really enjoyed the Juliette/Kate interaction. It was fun to watch them play off those dynamics. And we saw the smoke.monster thing again, which was factastic. And evidentally afraid of electric fences. I don't trust Juliette at all, even though I really want to. I feel bad for her and how she ended up on the island, but I still think she's shiesty.

So It looks like everyone gets reunited next week, but I have one question: Why not go live in the abandoned houses?

Oh yeah, and where did the Others go? (Not very far, I think)

Tribe rocked me!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 4/05 episode   pinksparkleguitar     04-05-07       
   RE: 4/05 episode   TenPin     04-05-07     1  
     RE: 4/05 episode   pinksparkleguitar     04-05-07     8  
   RE: 4/05 episode   zombiebaby     04-05-07     2  
     RE: 4/05 episode   The Cake     04-05-07     3  
     RE: 4/05 episode   PackMan     04-05-07     4  
         RE: 4/05 episode   pinksparkleguitar     04-05-07     10  
             RE: 4/05 episode   michel     04-05-07     18  
                 RE: 4/05 episode   udg     04-05-07     19  
   RE: 4/05 episode   Ice 9     04-05-07     5  
     RE: 4/05 episode   cheezit     04-05-07     6  
         RE: 4/05 episode   Ice 9     04-05-07     7  
         RE: 4/05 episode   MrBigDog1974     04-05-07     16  
   Another idea for the monster   Chez     04-05-07     9  
   RE: 4/05 episode   Ice 9     04-05-07     11  
     RE: 4/05 episode   cheezit     04-05-07     12  
         RE: 4/05 episode   Ice 9     04-05-07     15  
   RE: 4/05 episode   cycles2k     04-05-07     13  
     RE: 4/05 episode   zombiebaby     04-05-07     14  
         RE: 4/05 episode   CTgirl     04-05-07     17  
             RE: 4/05 episode   cycles2k     04-05-07     20  
                 RE: 4/05 episode   zombiebaby     04-06-07     21  
                     RE: 4/05 episode   CTgirl     04-06-07     22  
   RE: 4/05 episode   J Slice     04-09-07     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •