The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-09-01, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
Here I go again. Many of you who were with us the last time during Survivor 1, remember that I correctly picked Rich as the ultimate winner using the Survivor 1 book cover as my basis. The picture seemed as though it was Rich but that it was doctored to include parts from each of the final 4. The tell tale sign for me was the torch that the person was holding. It was addorned with what I believed to be a skull. Some sluething turned up photos of Rich holding a staff that has a skull on it. Later combined with the "less than one second preview" that we were given, which showed Rich and then a sole clip of a skull further substantiated my belief.

So, after Survivor 1 and the book cover turning out to be true I figured that there would be no way that Mark Burnett would never make a similar mistake. Hence the following that I found on the shopping site of CBS...

Now I took a close look at the "person" standing at the top of the cliff and it does look to be a male. The cliff makes sense as the tribal council is at a huge cliff. I then turned to some of the other photos to see if I could figure out who it could be and I have concluded the following...

There are only two, maybe three men who might fit the picture.

The two men to the front right of the above pic are the likely candidates.

I believe that the man to the bottom left of the above picture is Jeff, but maybe someone could back that up. Anyway, the shorts that the "winner" is wearing seems to come down to about mid thigh. All of the other men are wearing, in the pictures that we have so far, shorts that come down to right above the knees.

The mid section of the "winner" seems to be a bit softer. Kind of like Jeff's.

The only problem with my initial Jeff analysis is that the "winner" seems to be wearing a bandana or baseball cap worn backwards. This points possibly at Colby as shown above.

So my initial theory, which I plan on continuing as the weeks go along, is that the "winner" on the Survivor II Field Book Cover is either Jeff or Colby and if I had to make a guess today Jeff would get it.

Or... Mark Burnett could have learned from his mistake with the first Survivor Book Cover and tricked us again. Only time will tell!!!

Conspiracy Jim at his finest!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... Leif Eriksen 01-09-01 1
   RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... SurvivorBlows 01-09-01 2
 RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... tari32 01-10-01 3
 RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... zeako 01-10-01 4
   RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... Leif Eriksen 01-10-01 5
   RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... Conspiracy Jim 01-10-01 6
 Picture review//Can we eliminate th... paratrooper 01-11-01 7
 RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... SusieCues 01-12-01 8
   RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... Budica 01-12-01 9
       RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... Conspiracy Jim 01-12-01 10
           RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... Budica 01-12-01 11
               RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... Conspiracy Jim 01-12-01 12
                   RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... Budica 01-12-01 13
                       RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... Conspiracy Jim 01-12-01 14
                           RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOI... Budica 01-15-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-09-01, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
Jimmy-boy, you amaze me!

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-01, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
...it could be Maralyn

tari32 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-10-01, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tari32 Click to send private message to tari32 Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
Could that be buffed Ali in a jacket or big shirt? It looks like a person with short,muscled legs and very long arms. Who knows, maybe Jeff computer-enhanced the picture...The arms look unusually long.

Let the Games begin.....

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-10-01, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
I didn't think the picture on the cover of the Survivor I Book looked anything like Richard. Can you repost that photo to back up your assertion. If that book cover was the basis for your Richard prediction then you just got lucky.

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-10-01, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
Those seem like fightin' words Jimmy-boy!

Zeako, are you related to the other Zero-fool on this board who I am boycotting and can't even stand to type his name? Just asking, I don't want to fight with you.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

01-10-01, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
Zeako,
Better lucky than bad but in life we make our own luck.

The original post below...

Conspiracy Jim (73 posts)
08-14-00, 03:20 PM (EST)
"**Survivor book cover - true spoiler..."

I just can't help think that there is more to the Survivor book cover in terms of a spoiler. It just makes so much sense that with all of the footage that CBS has that they would use some from the show for the book, and with the enjoyment that MB has in giving us enough to hang ourselves, it makes sense that it IS the winner on the cover.

Here again is the book cover, and as you can see the shadow looks so much like the fire building challenge from EP10. If you remember, they specifically had each contestant "pose" as in the shot below…

Now if you look at a comparison of the cover and this shot you can tell that they are the same person…

Same chin, same shoulder, same angle, looking the same way and most importantly, same cheek bone. Now the persons ear is very odd in that it can easily be a pinpoint who is in the picture. I have a picture of each survivor's face, from the opening, but it seems that this site is having problems uploading files. If someone could add them then maybe we could see if the ear matches.

CJ

Now I took a lot of bashing over this original Survivor 1 analysis but I want to add this pic. Now the book cover photo above was taken from when it first went on sale before we knew Rich was the ultimate winner. The below pic is one I just took from the web.

I can't show it well but the original picture had what could have been Kelly's hair. Also the shorts were obviously doctored to look like it could be a skirt. If you compare the current Survivor 1 book cover to the original above you will note numerous differences providing further proof to the fact that the picture is of Richard but was doctored to look like any of the final 4. Keep an open mind and really look.

CJ

paratrooper 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-11-01, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail paratrooper Click to send private message to paratrooper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Picture review//Can we eliminate this picture PLEASE!"
After reviewing this picture that was released by TYM, enlarging it etc,, there is NO DOUBT, this Picture is 4 dudes, and not 3 dudes and a girl..

The shirt has a logo on it which would appear to be a womens chest, but in fact IS NOT. Furthermore, the "lady" is also sporting a very well grown Beard !

For what it is worth, this picture was not modified in any way, simply enlarged..

Am I way off here? or has someone else already picked up on this one??

SusieCues 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-01, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SusieCues Click to send private message to SusieCues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
As always, excellent work Conspiracy Jim. You almost have me convinced. This further analysis may or may not help with this theory, what do you think?:

In my view (or imaginings?), the Survivor silouette appears to be wearing 4 bandanas on his/her body. I would guess that 3 of these are bandanas relinquished by the final four as they each lost their position.

Hmmm, any inferences from this? Perhaps, if I'm right and the "winner" has tied them to the left side of their body - might this infer the winner is right handed, and therefore used his right hand and teeth to tie the bandana around his left biceps??? Imagine you're right handed and tying a bandana around your left biceps. You'd tie it off with your right hand and your teeth. ???

Budica 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-01, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Budica Click to send private message to Budica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
One thing that I think you are all over looking is that they don't know who the winner is yet. The final votes where put in a lock box and will not be opened untill the final airing, live. So unless the final 2 look identical, they would have no clue what the shadow would be.

Oh by the way, I'm new here.

01-12-01, 01:16 PM (EST)
10. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
Where did you hear that? It is really hard for me to believe that no one knows who the final winner is especially since we know that the jury will talk (not too mention that the final show is over). I can't believe that they did not film the winner being informed that they win, etc.

CJ

01-12-01, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Budica Click to send private message to Budica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
Nope, they are saving it for the final night. MB stated a while ago that they were going to do it this way. So the show will switch to live footage of them removing the ballots.

01-12-01, 03:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
I just checked on this and that is not right. It is true that they will once again hold a live town hall show but since all Survivors are already home and the show was complete in December the final show is indeed complete and known.

CJ

01-12-01, 03:41 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
Where did you check this? Because I'm sure I heard MB say it himself that they would be using a lock box and opening it live on the final night of the show.

Let me know where you checked it and I will verify.

01-12-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
14. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
SurvivorSucks.com had a similar thread regarding a live final show. It was disproved there.

CJ

01-15-01, 10:12 AM (EST)
15. "RE: SURVIVOR BOOK COVER - TRUE SPOILER OR NOT?"
Ok look at this article and tell me what you thing. The last few lines tell the truth and it that the votes are in a lock box.

http://www.tvguide.com/magazine/issues/010115/magftr6.asp

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •