The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-08-01, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
I decided that since I am getting into this early this time, that someone (I gues that will be me) needs to maintain a listing of the contestants including photos throughout the show. Those of you who were sluething with me in Survivor 1 remembe how valuable things like clothing, etc were in helping us come up with the spoilers... so here goes... If anyone has pics that I miss please add them. This should be a place to post just pics with as minimal text as possible.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Conspiracy Jim 01-08-01 1
 RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Conspiracy Jim 01-08-01 2
   RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... SurvivorBlows 01-08-01 3
       RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Conspiracy Jim 01-09-01 4
           RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Conspiracy Jim 01-09-01 5
               RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Leif Eriksen 01-09-01 6
                   RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Conspiracy Jim 01-10-01 7
               RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Minstrel 01-27-01 15
           RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... SurvivorBlows 01-10-01 8
               RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Leif Eriksen 01-10-01 9
 RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Conspiracy Jim 01-10-01 10
   RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Dakota 01-14-01 11
   RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Conspiracy Jim 01-15-01 12
   RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Conspiracy Jim 01-15-01 13
       RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Minstrel 01-27-01 16
           RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... SurvivorBlows 01-27-01 18
               RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... SurvivorBlows 01-28-01 19
       RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Koalaroo 01-31-01 25
   RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Conspiracy Jim 01-17-01 14
       RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... cowboyroo 01-27-01 17
           RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... weltek 01-29-01 20
 RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Conspiracy Jim 01-30-01 21
   RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... weltek 01-30-01 22
   RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... castaway 01-30-01 23
       RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... cowboyroo 01-30-01 24
   RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Dreamingofcolleen 01-31-01 26
       RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Kokoro 02-01-01 27
           RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... weltek 02-01-01 28
               RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... weltek 02-02-01 29
               RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Kokoro 02-02-01 31
           RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Elisabeth Rules 02-02-01 33
           RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Minstrel 02-03-01 36
   RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Minstrel 02-03-01 35
 RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... weltek 02-02-01 30
   RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... Elisabeth Rules 02-02-01 32
       RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all ... HippyDingo 02-02-01 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-08-01, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
Well it figures, I try and start this useful post and I can't upload the thirty or so pics that I have. Maybe someone can clue me in here, I am clicking on the "Click here to upload your file" and nothing happens. Image Links is Enabled.

Thanx,

Conspiracy Jim

01-08-01, 06:05 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "

The Entertainment Tonight reporter's passport showing that his interview/tour was during the first couple of weeks of shooting.

This is the torch that was declared as the "one that was extinguished last night starting our elimination process". The fact that it has Green marking on it points to it being from the Ogakor tribe.

The above pic shows what is believed to be one of the first challenges. Whether it is for immunity or reward is all speculation at this point. The important spoiler info from this is that Deb and Kel are missing. Also we may need to come back and look for clues on clothing.

This pic shows first Elizabeth eating what is believed to be cow brains. This should be from the very first immunity challeng. Under that you can see Michael, Roger and Kimmi hugging indicating that Kucha wins this challenge.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-08-01, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
I gotta think the "eating cow brains" thing was a reward challenge -- I just don't think Burnett would be letting footage of who won an immunity challenge out.

Are we sure that is Liz doing the eating? ...looks to me like it could be Kimmi? Kimmi is the one with the pigtails in the water challenge... the pigtails look too long for Liz.

...and who's the half a face to her right -- who also looks to be reaching for a pirce of brain??

Given Kel's proximity to Half Face Girl, I'd say she's a Okakor member and Full Face Pig Tail Girl is a Kucha

01-09-01, 02:16 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
You may be right on that but I still think that it is Liz. Either was it is obvious that it is Michael and Kimmi who are doing the celebratory hugging thing, as if they just won. Anyway, could you please help me out here. I have numerous pics that I want to upload but whenever I click on the "Click here to upload your file", nothing happens.

Thanx,

Conspiracy Jim

01-09-01, 04:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-01 AT 04:35 PM (EST)

Gotta give credit to SurvivorSucks.com and also Aja since I did borrow some of the pics from that site. This should provide a good working thread for future reference of pics, clothing, etc. If anyone has other pics please add them.

Conspiracy Jim

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-09-01, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
Sorry to bust your balloon, Jimmy-boy but we already had most of these pictures last week in another conference.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

01-10-01, 10:55 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
Leif you lovable ASSHOLE,
Who cares if you had those pictures last week? There is no bubble to burst you bone head. This thread is just so that there can be one place to maintain all pictures for future reference. Why would you add a text post to this to bash me about the fact that these are not all new pics? If you have some pics to add to this please do so otherwise do not continue to post unneeded replys. The purpose of this post is so that when you actually come up with something that may be a spoiler (which you have not done so yet) you can have a place to get pictures from to support your claim. This will also enable us weeks from now to look at the clothing that the contestants are wearing and see if they belong to someone else (if you remember it was a little known fact that when the Survivors get ousted they usually leave their clothing for the others to wear.

OK, now that I am done with you, on to some spoiler info. SurvivorBlows replied above that he thought that the cow eating was reward but taking a closer look at the hugging picture you can see what I believe to be the immunity idol. It is circled in the picture. That should lead us to believe that the cow eating is immunity and that they just received the idol. Also following the last shows schedule we know that the very first reward challenge that was held, that was not televised, was a strong man contest where Rich went against what's his name. They both had poles slung over their shoulders and weights were added until Rich fell into the drink. This adds weight into me believing that the water strong guy challenge is for reward and that the cow eating is immunity. Not to mention that it makes for good TV watching the Survivors eat disgusting things.

Conspiracy Jim

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-27-01, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
WOW! Profs to the posters on this site! Much better in quality, quantity, and analysis than any other!

OK, I can't remember where I read this (Entertainment magazine, TV guide, or whatever), but I remember reading from a reporter on assignment during the filming. In the article, she commented on the water challenge where the members of the tribes carried water in buckets. From all intensive purposes, this was not referenced as immunity or reward, but does appear to be an early contest. However, my impression was that the reporter arrived "in camp" after the show started filming and based on the writing in the article, it appears to be at least a 7 member challenge per team.

Damn! I've got to find that article! One thing is certain, the "strongest" men were still "alive" according to the reporter. However, and correct me if I am wrong, but the photos presented above for the buckets look as if I count 8 people wearing green bandanas. That would certainly place the contest within the first two episodes unless one tribe was devastated early where something like an 8-5 advantage was obtained. However, my information above seems to indicate that this challenge was more even than that. (Writer's note: S1 had conditions were one member stayed out of a challenge to even up the contest so this reference may have no meaning after all).

Also, TV Guide showed photos of another (?) water challenge where the tribes had to jump off a cliff into water. A tall and lanky (tallest person of the 16) was evidently the first to jump as he volunteered. (Sorry, I'm just still trying to match faces with names).

01-10-01, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
Sorry Jim, please try again, we had an old file lying around that was causing this particular forum to not have the upload feature be working, it should be fine now... thanks for pointing it out

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-10-01, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
Your just getting too angry for words, Jimmy-boy. You keep on doing what you seem to think your good at and I will continue to do what I do, OK? In other words, piss-off.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

01-10-01, 05:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "

The tribal breakdown.

This is the initial group photo. I wonder if the plane in the background has something to do with how they will be stranded? Anyway, it is hard to make out some of the survivors but I think I labeled them correctly. For future reference it should be noted that Colby likes to wear the bandana and Kieth likes to wear the ballcap as does Rodger, though his is green. Also Jeff's white sweatshirt seems to come up in numerous pics as does his sun glasses.

This looks to be a shot of the Kucha tribe. The lighting might suggest that they are on their way to tribal council but the lack of warm clothing and the fact that Jeff is removing his sweatshirt indicates that this may be earlier in the day and possibly on their way to a challenge. The cliff again suggests tribal council but I remember reading about a challenge involving safety swimmers and helecopters. My guess is that this will be something to do with jumping into the river/lake from various heights (again this is a logical assumption on my part) and possibly the picture shows Kucha on their way to this challenge. The picture looks odd in that a couple of the people look more like someone else than who they must be. For example, Kimmi looks more like Tina to me.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-01, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
Woman eating disgusting things looks like Kimmi to me. Might be easier to tell if MB gave them combs. The cover of the S2 book looks like someone with long arms, straight body type -- probably a guy -- check out the arms in the pics and clips. Look for an NBA type. By the way, Conspiracy Jim, I've seen the pics before but not without the analysis--keep up the good work.
(Hey, Conspiracy Jim, there used to be a rock star named Leif who crashed and burned his way into drug rehab. Any relation to your cyberfriend?)

01-15-01, 03:59 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
Some more to add to the list...
I must give credit to SurvivorFever for the following pics...

Kieth with an Axe.

Colby with a pan, jars and other utensils.

Kel with a knife.

Day 15 Call Sheet. Solid proof that an event called "The Maze" is the Episode 5 immunity challenge and that 12 participants will compete.

Conspiracy Jim

01-15-01, 06:51 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
Found some more...

Kel looking somewhatn burned to a crisp. Did he fall in the fire or just never heard of sun block? Hey Kel, when you get out of the water you need to reaply your sunblock!!! Some other sites have surmised that his red shoulder is due to a spider bite but if you look at it carefully you will see that he is pealing on both shoulders. Now in the "Walking on the cliff" pic it does not look like he is pealing there. This lends more credibility to Kel getting outed in 1 or 2.

Okagor tribe, most likely just after getting to their new home. They all look pretty refreshed and clean. By the way guys, I read rumors of one female contestant going around naked. The odds are that she is from Okagor and since Tine is like a born again Christian and Marylyn is a bit old that leaves Amber and Jerri. Now either one is just fine by me but reading their profiles I can't help but believe that it must be JERRI!!!! Yes!!!

Another water torture challenge. Could that be Kel farthest to the left? I don't think so either but I will do a height comparison tonight to verify.

Conspiracy Jim

01-27-01, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
Conspiracy Jim, again, I read somewhere -- TV Guide or Entertainment Weekly, etc. where (I thought) Kimmi had a birthday during the shooting and had said she would go "au natural" to celebrate. I could be wrong and it could be Jerri. Can you verify?

01-27-01, 02:41 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
It's Kimmi... I also can't remember where I read it

01-28-01, 11:01 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
>It's Kimmi... I also can't remember
>where I read it

Found it... TVGuide

http://www.tvguide.com/magazine/issues/010115/magftr5.asp

"Like Ogakor, Kucha’s members are never more than a few feet away from the production staff. On this afternoon, cameras watch Rodger chat with Kimmi, who has pledged to go naked on her birthday, à la Richard. "

Koalaroo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-31-01, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Koalaroo Click to send private message to Koalaroo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
<<Another water torture challenge. Could that be Kel farthest to the left? I don't think so either but I will do a height comparison tonight to verify.>>

Jim, did you ever do the height comparison? I thought that WAS Kel, since the only other brunette man not accounted for, Keith, has a bald spot (and is taller and has thicker arms.)

01-17-01, 04:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
TV Guide covers. Obviously from day one or two.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-27-01, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
Kimmi for sure was the one who was going to wear her birthday suit on her birthday. Don't remember where I heard or saw it, but I am 100% sure it was Kimmi.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-01, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
From the tv guide link, it appears to me that tv guide is observing day 7 with a reward challenge (the water carrying). That means it is the day after someone got voted off. I wrote down all the people that they talked about in the article as far as observing a conversation directly or just directly watching. The three people not mentioned were: Jeff, Mitchell, and Kel. It appears by looking at pics posted above that Jeff and Mitchell can be accounted for on the water carrying challenge. That leaves Kel as many of you suspected as being voted off. I'm sure my theory may have holes, but it sounds good to me for now!

01-30-01, 04:24 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
Here are some more. These are stills from episode 1's opening credits...

What the heck is this?

At a quick glance I thought that this might be Mitchell but taking a closer look it is likely a woman but which of them have an oval face like that?

I believe this is Amber in her Tribal Council headdress.

An aborigine which holds no spoiler meaning.

I am pretty sure that this is Kieth.

Colby? I can make out that the person is wearing their bandana.

These are from a challenge yet to be seen. Knowing that it is not from episode 1 and since we know that episode 2 has the "Jumping from the cliff" reward and "Mad Cow" immunity, it must me from sometime later. It is definitely pre merger as the two teams run side by side and are wearing their tribal bandanas.

I looked at this in 2X view and can make out at least 12 heads (6 by 6) plus Jeff who must be standing on a pedestal.

Now starting at the left Marilyn and Roger are seen but who is that 3rd? Also behind that guy their is another who cannot be made out. And then Alicia is seen to the right.

01-30-01, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
I think the tribal headress is the big question here. You think the pic above is "Amber in her tribal headress" but it's Elisabeth that brought the headress. Someone on another message thought that it could be that Elisabeth gets voted off (maybe after the tribes have merged, explaining why members of another tribe would have her headress) so that either Amber or Jerri is now the wearer of the headress. I think it's a good theory.

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-01, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
3rd person looks like NICK to me...

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-30-01, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
I think it looks more like Keith. It would have to be an Ogakor member since they are tied to Maralyn.

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-31-01, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
I would like to open some analysis on the last two pictures.

The big picture with woodent structures. I count a possible 14 ppl, one person is hidden behind the fire. Just look closely. And I am not counting Jeff, the host. Also, their is a rustic looking "table" on the left side. What could its purpose be. If this was an immunity challange wouldnt we see the idol? Just a thought. Most importantly, I think that Jeff is the very last person in this picture bc of the blue shirt with sleeves rolled up. I now I have seen a picture of him like that somewhere, and relative size and hair color match. And the big guy in front of him looks like Mitch.

The second picture. The third guy looks like Nick. And behind Nick is Jeff with the blue shirt. I know that the Tribes dont line up properly, but they all seem to be connected in some way. It looks possible that Nick and Rodger and both connected to Maralyn. I dont see the logic in such an argument, but this is Survivor,so anything is possible.

Any thoughts?

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-01-01, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
The third person is not Nick. As someone pointed out he's tied to Maralyn and notice the green bandana. It's an Okagor. It's Colby.

Also, here's a couple pics of the mysterious woman in the split second frames(credit to ppl on SS for these ;) ....could be a spoiler or just a set up put there to fool those who were expected to freeze frame....

Compare that with these....

Same immunity headdress, same striped blue top....different girl?

02-01-01, 11:28 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
The one about the girl in the headress is going to bother me. I think it could be a set up. Pretty easy to superimpose two pictures with that kind of blurry focus and confuse us all. Maybe in the next three or four episodes, if Elisabeth is voted off, we can try and draw some further conclusions from it.

02-02-01, 11:45 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
I guess it's no mystery about the headress now. Obviously Elisabeth lets others wear it ocassionally. Last night she let one of the girls wear it during the immunity challenge. That stinks, no real spoiler info with the headress.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-02-01, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
IMHO that girl does look somewhat like Liz....there haven't really been enough shots of her looking serious and keep in mind it's kinda blurred. Also at some point, looking at the pics in the Survivor II guide, Liz's eyebrow penciling will fade and they will bleach (they could have repencilled them in for the shot). Factors against Liz: Considering the reports that more men that women are in the merger and that Kucha loses more immunities though, I'm really not sure if she could outlast Alicia. Plus 18 days would be more than enough time on the eyebrow thing. And this shot seems way too convienient....MB may not care about the spoiler boards much at all but he would be expecting someone to do this considering how much was found out from S1's opening shots. Plus I've heard (can't verify, I only read this on a message board) that she's telling her friends not to watch the show which probably means she left early. (or maybe she did something she wasn't proud of?)

Elisabeth Rules 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-02-01, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elisabeth%20Rules Click to send private message to Elisabeth%20Rules Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
DEFINITELY not Elisabeth. DEFINITELY not anyone on the show. headdress does look very similar to the one Elisabeth has as does the blue striped shirt. i think it's obvious that they put this woman in the credits with (similar to) Elisabeth's headdress and shirt, but that doesn't mean that it means anything. as for the one that looks like keith, in my opinion it does look a whole lot like him. doesn't mean that it is, or that it has any importance either. basically, the only way we'll know if these are spoilers is by watching the show and seeing if elisabeth and keith make it really far. because, unfortunately, they really don't tell us anything right now.

and as for the other pictures (with the groups running tied together), we now know that this is from the episode 3 rope run immunity challenge so these won't help us any at this point. based on the preview video on the cbs survivor web page for episode 3, it looks as if kucha most likely lost the race.

02-03-01, 03:06 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
I stand corrected! Yellow bandana!

02-03-01, 03:02 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
The third person is Nick and behind him is a woman but the shot seems to "mix the tribes." There appears to be two ropes and the contestants are so close to each other it is like a "rope bridge." Not much else except that it obviously isn't E1 or 2.

02-02-01, 02:23 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
I feel like I'm talking to myself here now, as the last three posts are now from me. Anyway, do we have this info posted anywhere already and I missed it? If not, here is some info from Zap2it's website:
The challenge, called "Paired Off," will involve 36 overturned wicker baskets arranged into a 20'x20' grid. A variation on the popular "Memory" game kids play with picture cards, the outbackers must match the items in the baskets in order to win the immunity idol. The 18 pairs of objects hidden under the baskets will include harmless snakes, spiders, boomerangs, insect repellant and other benign items. The person to make the most matches will win immunity, staying in the Australian Outback for at least three more days.

This is reported to be the next immunity challenge for Feb. 8th show.

Elisabeth Rules 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-02-01, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elisabeth%20Rules Click to send private message to Elisabeth%20Rules Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
the next immunity challenge is a rope race. go to the cbs survivor site and watch the preview video for next week.

HippyDingo 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-02-01, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HippyDingo Click to send private message to HippyDingo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards and all other spoiler clues "
I heard the water torture challenge is on the next show and that Ogakor wins it. I think it's a reward challenge but not sure. Oh well, only other info I've found so far is that Kelly "the rat" Wigglesworth from Survivor one, met Jerry the Scerri Manthey and said she is a "Loser"....so I dont' think she'll make it to the merger.....also heard Colby lost 30lbs and came back with a full beard, he must last for quite a while. So far that's all I have probably old news but ole well, thought I would post it anyway.

Since I'm a Texan (please don't dog me)I gotta root for Colby.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •