The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CHAD on Surivor Live"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-19-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CHAD on Surivor Live"
Although it has just started two things have stood out.

1. He says that he didnt get to know Eliza very well but had previously said that she watches survivor live all the time.

2. The host indicated that he could do the math and figure out who the final two were and you had to see the look on Chad's face. "No you dont"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I made it on! KObrien_fan 11-19-04 1
   RE: I made it on! emydi 11-19-04 5
   RE: I made it on! jusalurker 11-19-04 10
   RE: I made it on! Flowerpower 11-21-04 11
       RE: I made it on! KObrien_fan 11-21-04 12
           RE: I made it on! Flowerpower 11-22-04 13
 I got to ask a question pmspml5 11-19-04 2
   RE: I got to ask a question KObrien_fan 11-19-04 3
       RE: I got to ask a question pmspml5 11-19-04 4
           RE: I got to ask a question KObrien_fan 11-19-04 6
               RE: I got to ask a question JohnMc 11-19-04 7
                   RE: I got to ask a question KObrien_fan 11-19-04 8
                       RE: I got to ask a question pmspml5 11-19-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I made it on!"
Hey guys, I made it on Survivor live and if you listen or watch it later my question comes near the beginning of the 2nd 20 minutes. I also put in a plug for you Emy, I told Chad that there were several of my online friends that loved him and that had a crush on him (though I didn't mention you by name)

He didn't really answer my question though.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I made it on!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

Ok, but did he say he was leaving his wife for me?

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

No, wait a minute...I have someone at home that looks just like him....

jusalurker 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jusalurker Click to send private message to jusalurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I made it on!"
I heard you! I know it was cool and you sounded wonderful!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I made it on!"
Way to go, KO! I heard you on the show, and you were great! Excellent question too, by the way! Chad said that they were playing the game in the present, and were not considering the merge at the time, when the Fat Five were toasting all of the young studs. Naturally, Richard said that that was his downfall, and that's why he's here in the chair and not winning the million dollars...

Boy, they are positive that Chris will be in that very same chair next week, don't they know who Snewser is??? They also think Eliza is dumb and not playing the game well at all. Said no one will approach her with anything as she blabs everything she knows constantly....we shall see.

At any rate, awesome job KO, I also heard PMSPML's question, and she did great too! Well done, ladies!

11-21-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I made it on!"
Yeah, but those comments by Richard and Booker may be trying to misdirect, especially if they know the joe public will believe them, and if they know the outcome and have been told to stay away from talking about certain people in a certain way.

Glad you got to hear it, that was fun!

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I made it on!"
Yes, and after MB, I'm sure that Richard considers himself to be the master of misdirection!

11-19-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I got to ask a question"
Hey - I'm Michelle from Chicago -

My question: The one comment Twila made was about not wanting a tie. What are the chances that they will be able to pull one person over so that Chris is not there?

Something like that anyway - they were like hosts were like NO WAY Not gonna happen - Chads response was - it was soooo close that I stay - he did not say no way.

mmm - I got to talk to Chad emydi - ha ha ha ha ha ha

11-19-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
3. "RE: I got to ask a question"
Hey you were right after me then, or soon after, how cool!

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

11-19-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I got to ask a question"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 02:39 PM (EST)

Yeah - wasnt it really wierd how what you hear on the phone is about 3 minutes ahead of the live feed - lmao Anyway it was cool

Hey - were you the one that had meet the real KO???

11-19-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I got to ask a question"
Yes that was me. My question for Chad was "Back on Lopevi before the switch when the fat 5 ruled the roost did you guys maybe underestimate the women and what one thing looking back would you have changed that might have changed the outcome for you guys?"

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-19-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I got to ask a question"
That's totally kewl that both my cyber gals got to ask questions! KOfan, what was his answer to your question? I know you said he didn't answer it, but what did he say to avoid answering?

(btw, I can sometimes watch SLive, but I can never watch the day old broadcasts, nor can I view any of the Insider info since they changed to this new format. Would love to hear both of your voices!)

11-19-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: I got to ask a question"
He said that back when it was just the guys the merge was so far away that they never thought about it. Thats when Richard Hatch jumped in and told him they should have been, that that is all part of how the game is played, and if you aren't playing that way, thats why you are sitting here.

So the part of my question that went unanswered is the part "looking back what could you have done differently"

I also got to chat a little with Richard before I asked Chad his question. I told Richard that he was the best survivor ever and the player that most people do or should mould there game after. I also mentioned that I have met KO before and that I love her but that she shouldn't have gotten rid of him on Mogo Mogo and he agreed (of course!)

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

11-19-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I got to ask a question"
I was listening to that on the phone - my questions was almost right after hers. LMAO small little bitty world we live in. And if I havent said it yet i want to call back next week and say - hey you guys - now tell me now way Chris stays - but they are doing the show next week do to THanksgiving

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •