The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Episode 11 Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

divawife 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-19-04, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail divawife Click to send private message to divawife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Episode 11 Clues"
I have insomnia lately...

CBS
"One Survivor tries to solidify a Final Four position, but is crushed to learn that things aren't always what they seem.

The Survivors are surprised by an emotional reunion with their loved ones. But only one castaway gets quality time with their loved one.

At the Immunity Challenge, castaways are surprised to get special help for the competition.

One Survivor approaches a tribemate with a plan for the upcoming Tribal Council vote. Caught off-guard, the tribemate tries to deflect the vote. How will the voting go down?"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Episode 11 Clues divawife 11-19-04 1
 RE: CBS Episode 11 Clues cowboyroo 11-19-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

divawife 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-19-04, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail divawife Click to send private message to divawife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Episode 11 Clues"
um still can't sleep.

"The Survivors are surprised by an emotional reunion with their loved ones. But only one castaway gets quality time with their loved one.

At the Immunity Challenge, castaways are surprised to get special help for the competition."

There you go...the family reunion episode,and on Thanksgiving too! Turkey wing bones for everybody!

Seriously, the "special help" will be from the family members after the survivors think their loved ones went home.

gonna try to sleep now 1:00 am-still have to go to work in the morning.

PS: Anyone out there (I may have missed this if so, sorry) know why Snewser would let Leanne's demise info out so early and an episode before the actual one? I know he gets his info from the inside but why post it? He could have sat on it for another week? Why post Ep 11 boot before Ep 10 ? Just curious
thanks

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-19-04, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Episode 11 Clues"
"One Survivor tries to solidify a Final Four position, but is crushed to learn that things aren't always what they seem. "

I think this is Julie. It is pretty apparent that Ami/LeeAnn/Eliza have a Final 3 pact, especially with Leeann not taking part of the Eliza bashing of Scout/Julie/Twilla. Somehow Julie's conversation with LeeAnn comes to the surface, probably with Ami who lets her know Scout is part of the Final 4.

The Survivors are surprised by an emotional reunion with their loved ones. But only one castaway gets quality time with their loved one.

Yawn.

At the Immunity Challenge, castaways are surprised to get special help for the competition.

Yawn again.

One Survivor approaches a tribemate with a plan for the upcoming Tribal Council vote. Caught off-guard, the tribemate tries to deflect the vote. How will the voting go down?"

I think the key is going to be Julie. It was clear from tonight's episode that Julie was the first to abandon the boot Eliza concept with Twilla's comment to Scout that it will be a 4-4 tie if she votes for Eliza. We know Eliza/LeeAnn/Ami are together, Scout/Twilla are together, Chris and Julie are wildcards. The odd thing is that Eliza/Ami were presented as targets, not LeeAnn. I think the women are going to try to start feeling out the pecking order once all the men are gone, and I don't think they are going to like the outcome. Julie is going to more than likely be the swing vote; and may opt to go after LeeAnn for promising her Final 4 and not following through with it. Chris/Scout/Twilla could let Julie know she is the one on the block and Julie feeling betrayed tells them if they make LeeAnn the target she's on board. Julie/Chris/Twilla/Scout vote LeeAnn. Ami/Eliza/LeeAnn vote Chris. I'd bet money on the 4 to vote LeeAnn are what I said above. How it goes down is still up in the air.

Other option is Snewser was messing with us all about a LeeAnn boot.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •