The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If I got to pair up past & present roomates..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Androclese 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-27-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Androclese Click to send private message to Androclese Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If I got to pair up past & present roomates..."
You want to see these women step it up? Send in some past HG's who would lay it on the line and tell them about reality. Here is my roommate list: for my personal entertainment I'd like to see Denise as TJ's roommate. Because I think reality needs to have a honest and friendly face I'd like to see my all-time favorite HG's Rain as Lisa's roommate, Christina's roommate could be Tess because she could not hussle Tess. Because I could press mute & still be amused by the dog Jessica would be with Mr. Ozzie, Jill deserves a break and to be with someone nice so how about Sinae? Lastly Allsion, oh Allison, whoa is me Allison, Mamma's baby girl Allison you can have Ilyana or your garbage cleaning buddy Lou.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If I got to pair up past & pres... L_11 11-27-05 1
 RE: If I got to pair up past & pres... shelishapaul 11-28-05 2
   RE: If I got to pair up past & pres... sowatcher333 11-28-05 3
 RE: If I got to pair up past & pres... Gastylin 11-29-05 4
   RE: If I got to pair up past & pres... L_11 11-29-05 5
 RE: If I got to pair up past & pres... SOwatch 11-29-05 6
 RE: If I got to pair up past & pres... lrlr1 11-30-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-27-05, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If I got to pair up past & present roomates..."
Nyanza with any one of 'em (except Jill and TJ, both of whom I still like). And not even to be mean, but to give them the run for their money they probably need right now. Nyanza could pull the rug out from under anyone's world. Which isn't to compliment her, but she'd wake a few people up.

Rain for Jill (strong women who've faced a lot), Lori (season one) for TJ (deep thinkers that could talk to each other forever). They both deserve compatability right about now.

shelishapaul 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shelishapaul Click to send private message to shelishapaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If I got to pair up past & present roomates..."
I think they should put Maureen in with Jessica. I think Maureen learned how to really move on from her losses. I think Jessica needs to see what that looks like.

Nyanza could be with Christina. I can hear Nyanza now telling her how skank she is and she wouldn't ever want to be caught not being authentic. Blah!

Candy with Lisa would be a hoot. I think Lisa needs someone to be firm with her and not bothered by the baby crying stuff.

Put Allison and Cassie 2 together. They have that whole poor me I'm from an alcoholic family thing going on. They could boo-hoo all day long and try to one up each other on who had it worse.

I have plenty more, but that should get you started...

sowatcher333 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sowatcher333 Click to send private message to sowatcher333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If I got to pair up past & present roomates..."
Oh, I just LOVED Rain All-around great person. I thought the other day that she needs to just come in there and set those girls STRAIGHT!

I loved Denise, too - she cracked me up. So pairing her with TJ would be good.

Tess, Nyanza and Christina need to be locked in a room together for a good long time. Christina can't scam those self-involved scammers!

Gastylin 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gastylin Click to send private message to Gastylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If I got to pair up past & present roomates..."
I think Haley & Christina would be a riot! Look out Paris and Nicole! Could Haley be any worse? i bet Christina and her sniveling, smirking sclong-slirping snotty mouth sure could teach her how to be even trashier. (Funny, but after WEEKS of this stuff I still no dot thing Miss christina has learned squat!- Certainly NOT compassion- her smirkiness REALLY grates on my nerves- can ya tell? ;))

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If I got to pair up past & present roomates..."
Gastylin, you made me just think of this: Josie and Jessica!

See who could complete the first sentence without crying, just for grins.

SOwatch 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOwatch Click to send private message to SOwatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: If I got to pair up past & present roomates..."
If we talk about not taking anyone's crap I would put Amy with Christina. I don't think that Christina could get anything past Amy. I would put Kim from Season 2 in with Lisa. Kim was very materialistic when she entered the house but really turned herself around. I might put Susan from Season 2 with Jessica because Susan also lost her mother in a tragic way. TJ and Denise would make a great pair. Jill I would room with Rain because Iyanla asked Jill when she was going to take off her Superwoman cape and I think the same thing was said to Rain. Last but not least, Allison, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe Bethany because they are both from North Carolina.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-30-05, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: If I got to pair up past & present roomates..."
Personally, my all time favorite was Nyanza. She was a STAR! Not claiming Mother Theresa-type star, but a leader wherever she found herself. I'd pair her with the whole house, because that is what they ALL need -- a leader. Everyone in this House is self-centered, unable to move outside themselves, and independent without direction. Ny would shape them up!

I dislike Allison totally last season. This season, I really like her. And Christina is just so maligned on this board that she proves the old saying of "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful." She would be a puppy with any of the strong women SO USED TO show us. To tell the truth, ALL of the women need any one of the strong women from previous Houses - except dipstick Andy. Yuk! But Mo, Christine (1 NOT 2!), even dipsy Denise would be good. All these were leaders, and THAT is what this House needs!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •