The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pinky Swear..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-04, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pinky Swear..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-04 AT 10:50 PM (EST)

grow the fvck up, people. PINKY SWEAR? How many times can Will whine and cry because Adria violated the sacred Pinky Swear? How many mature, intelligent adults would use the Pinky Swear method of allegiance? I'm surprised they didn't all become Blood Sisters, too.

Come to think of it, Will's stupid boomerang/karma thing did sort of remind me of "I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue..."

--I am continually amazed at the stupidity of people on reality tv shows...and that makes me even more stupid.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pinky Swear... frisky 08-21-04 1
   RE: Pinky Swear... motormouth 08-21-04 2
 RE: Pinky Swear... sisterwoman 08-21-04 3
   RE: Pinky Swear... foonermints 08-21-04 4
 RE: Pinky Swear... AugustGirl 08-21-04 5
 RE: Pinky Swear... arkiegrl 08-21-04 6
 RE: Pinky Swear... proofofnolife 08-21-04 7
   RE: Pinky Swear... sisterwoman 08-22-04 8
       RE: Pinky Swear... foonermints 08-22-04 9
           RE: Pinky Swear... vixie 08-22-04 11
       RE: Pinky Swear... Nanook 08-22-04 10
           RE: Pinky Swear... qwertypie 08-22-04 12
           RE: Pinky Swear... Pretty_Kitty 08-23-04 16
 RE: Pinky Swear... nailbone 08-23-04 13
   RE: Pinky Swear... ginger 08-23-04 14
       RE: Pinky Swear... nailbone 08-23-04 15
  Nakomis is a thief. Oscirus 08-24-04 17
   RE: Nakomis is a thief. bdemoney 08-24-04 18
 Geez anotherkim 08-24-04 19
 RE: Pinky Swear... bystander 08-25-04 20
   "Cool Beans" KScott 08-25-04 21
       RE: "Cool Beans" Lasann 08-25-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
I'm embarrassed for them when they start talking about the sacred order of the pinky swearers. It's so juvenile.

The boomerang thing didn't make sense either. If karma was a boomerang...would mean that karma already visited Adria once and is going to come back. I don't think Willy Winkie understands the meaning of karma. I'm surprised he didn't end it with "poopyhead!"

Just to drive home the child theme, Will wore shorts with a suit jacket on the "House Calls" interview this morning. He looked like Richy Rich (except without the money).

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-21-04, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
"I'm surprised he didn't end it with "poopyhead!"

You are too cute Frisky. lmao!

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-04, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
HAHAHAA!!!! Exactly. My husband called me out on this when I was all about will getting evicted and feeling betrayed. He said, "Oh, well I didn't know they had Pinky Sworn. That changes everything!!" heheee

Poopyhead

Oh, BTW, I'm new here. Glad to meet y'all!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
Welcome to the boards, Sister!
Pinky Swear? I had to watch the tape again because I couldn't comprehend it, and when it hit me I fainted! Now I really know the reason why Lex was so mad at Rob on Survivor. The evil Wab broke the sacred Pinky Swear. Poo Poo on anyone who does such a howibble ting.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
I bet when Will passed Adria a note during recess that said:

Will you break our Pinky Swear alliance and put me up for eviction? Check one...

___ No, I will never break our Pinky Swear alliance.

___ Yes, I will break our Pinky Swear alliance and put you up for eviction.

...... I bet she checked No. The liar!

I bet Will doesn't give Adria the gimp keychain he was making for her in crafts class either. I don't blame him... breaking the pinky swear. The nerve of her!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
yeah, *everyone* knows you have to spit in your palm and shake hands for it to be binding. *rolls eyes*

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
Hey Will, just maybe, when Adria told you Jesus spoke to her, He told her it was okay to break the pinky swear! I don't think eternal damnation is a penalty for breaking a pinky swear - at least not yet.

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
No, not eternal damnation- she just owes Nak her pinky and she won't be able to do a handstand anymore. That will learn her

Thanks for tthe welcome! Is it normal for my sarcastic side to be jumping up and down in excitement since I found this board?!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
YAY! *jumps up and down with Sisterwoman*

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
The dog and I are both jumping up and down too! Unfortunately the dog is splattering drool all over the place, so here are some napkins. (sorry) Anyway, sarsasm is my middle name! (OUR middle name!)

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
Nakomis says Adria owes her a finger. Does she plan to chop off her pinky and keep it in a jar on her night stand at home? Being the freaky death threat making, grungy garbage band skateboarding punk that she is, I wouldn't put it past her.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
(Rubs hands together in anticipation and glee). Can't wait. And welcome sister, me and my sarcastic side hang out in Bashers where I feel right at home. I did get clobbered a few times in the Bachelor/Bachelorette forum because I made some disparaging comments about Saint Meredith and Sir Ian (They take the show REALLY seriously over there). But all in all, its pretty good!
Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
If you want to see the fur fly, check out Off Topic to your left.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
If Nakomis wants a finger I"LL give her a finger but I dont think she'll like it I was a fan but now I want to tape her mouth shut Diane however can keep yappin her flap all she wants it's her one way ticket OUT of the game wake up Drew!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
I just wish that Nak had actually used the "you owe me a finger" line in her nom speech that she practiced all week.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
It's even better if Christopher Walken says it.

I know you are but what am I?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
As is most everything.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-24-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. " Nakomis is a thief."
Technically wouldn't it be Will who Adria owes a pinky to being that it was him that Adria broke the pinky swear agreement with. Also since Nakomis is trying to lay claim to will's property doesn't that make her a thief.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nakomis is a thief."
That is what Adria will point out in her next nomination speech when she states that God told her Nikomus is a theif for wanting the pinky finger that rightfully belongs to Will...(hee, hee)

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Geez"

let the pinky swear die. I cannot believe that they are still referencing the Swear nearly a week after the vote-out.

It's like their trapped in junior high...I can only imagine my high schoolers' reaction to this idiocy. What morons.

--I swear that I do not like anyone from the Pinky Alliance. Period.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-25-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Pinky Swear..."
Well all I have to say is that I personally "Double Dog Dare" everyone to stop talking about the Pinky Swear!

If you've got the Kahonis, that is.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-25-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. ""Cool Beans""
just wanted to say that, Jr. High and all........

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-25-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: "Cool Beans""
Cool beans I can do without, but I can not stop the "pinky swear" as that is, for whatever reason, sacred to me too now that we can no longer do the prick the finger and mix blood bond!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •