The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother - Any one want to play....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-28-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother - Any one want to play....."
I would be willing to do a LOD game for BB am not sure how it would work. Is anyone interested? Also if no one else does a PTTE I could do it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother - Any one want to p... yensid 06-28-05 1
 RE: Big Brother - Any one want to p... tribephyl 06-28-05 2
 I wanna play KScott 06-28-05 3
   RE: I wanna play pmspml5 06-28-05 4
       RE: I wanna play KScott 06-28-05 5
           RE: I wanna play pmspml5 06-28-05 7
 RE: Big Brother - Any one want to p... DearAbby 06-28-05 6
 RE: Big Brother - Any one want to p... LibraRising 06-28-05 8
 RE: Big Brother - Any one want to p... Bebo 06-28-05 9
 MeMeMeMeMe!!! ARnutz 06-28-05 10
 RE: Big Brother - Any one want to p... TARJUNKIE999 06-28-05 11
   RE: Big Brother - Any one want to p... FlamingCactusIT 06-28-05 12
 RE: Big Brother - Any one want to p... txmomma26 06-28-05 13
 RE: Big Brother - Any one want to p... Corvis 06-28-05 14
 RE: Big Brother - Any one want to p... buckeyegirl 06-28-05 15
   RE: Big Brother - Any one want to p... Sandra 06-29-05 16
 Do you even need to ask? survivorscott 06-29-05 17
 LOD sign-up Rebel Crown 06-29-05 18
   RE: LOD sign-up pmspml5 06-29-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-28-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother - Any one want to play....."
I would play a LOD game and I would be willing to run the PTTE if you end up with a LOD game so you don't have to do both.

Co Champions of TAR 7 PTTE, an ARnutz Creation

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother - Any one want to play....."
I'm willing to play, pms. You can definitely count me in.

tribe

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I wanna play"
What is LOD though?

- Diced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Invisible

06-28-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I wanna play"
LOD stands for Luck of the Draw.

Quick rundown is - I list a group of happenings (ie 1PT each time your houseguest is shown in bed with another one) around 10 each week. You pick one houseguest and then I draw out of the hat and give you a 2nd houseguest - lowest total points overall is voted out of the "house".

I ran a LOD Survivor and LOD Amazing Race game if you want to go check it out to get more of an idea - I would need about 10 peeps minimum to play so I'll keep taking names until oh - Tuesday to see if I can get enough.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I wanna play"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-05 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

I get it, sounds like fun, count me in for both LOD & PTTE. My only draw back is I am going to be gone July 7 - 13 so if that is going to be a problem let me know.

- Diced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Invisible

06-28-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I wanna play"
no - its not a problem - I will explain what to do once I know I have enough people who want to play

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother - Any one want to play....."
I'd like to play both games. I failed miserably at Idol PTTE, but maybe LOD will bring me some ... well ... luck!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-28-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother - Any one want to play....."
I'll give it a try...

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother - Any one want to play....."
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-05 AT 04:35 PM (EST)

LOD rocks. I missed not playing during TAR.

So, what sort of bribes do we have to offer to ensure you will, ahem, randomly draw the skanky girl for us?

ETA: I'll clearly state that this means I'm in.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "MeMeMeMeMe!!!"
Puleeeeese!

I *heart* the LOD!

A J Slice original ©2004
Even if I go out way too early like I did both times in the TAR ones.

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-28-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Big Brother - Any one want to play....."

Yes...yes....I want to play BB6 LOD.....

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-28-05, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Brother - Any one want to play....."
I'm in for both, I've never done LOD before, but I'd like to try.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Big Brother - Any one want to play....."
I'm in for LOD.

Not sure about PTTE tho...time is becoming scarce these days.

It ain't proper, it ain't cool but folks remember what you do...in nothin' but cowboy boots...

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Big Brother - Any one want to play....."
I'd like to play both games.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Big Brother - Any one want to play....."
I'm in. I'd help with the PTTE but my work schedule is so wacky that I can't get the scores up as fast as they should be up.

A Kyngsladye Kreation

Sandra 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-29-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandra Click to send private message to Sandra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Big Brother - Any one want to play....."
Count me in for LOD. I've never done it before, but it sounds like fun. When would we give you our 1st hg? (If I understand right, you said you randomly draw a second houseguest? I'm still learning the ruless).

Sandy

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-29-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Do you even need to ask?"
Of course I am in

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-29-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "LOD sign-up"
I'd like to play the LOD. Never played before, so I'll be learning the rules as we go. Every game needs its "early out" targets, right?

06-29-05, 07:57 PM (EST)
19. "RE: LOD sign-up"
I will sign you up - I have started a new thread with the rules and continued sign up - all others please sign up under the other thread.

If you like Big Brother - play my LOD game

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •