The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonights castoff"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

libgirl2 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-17-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonights castoff"
Opinions? I for one was very happy. America got this one right. How do you all feel?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonights castoff ejm92 03-17-04 1
   RE: Tonights castoff niteowl 03-18-04 2
 RE: Tonights castoff Jethro 03-18-04 3
   RE: Tonights castoff Ricky 03-18-04 30
 RE: Tonights castoff Mistral 03-18-04 4
   RE: Tonights castoff qwertypie 03-18-04 5
   RE: Tonights castoff LilNik8 03-18-04 6
       RE: Tonights castoff realityshowgeek 03-18-04 7
           RE: Tonights castoff libgirl2 03-18-04 8
   RE: Tonights castoff libgirl2 03-18-04 9
   RE: Tonights castoff GuessItRains 03-18-04 10
       Did y'all Breezy 03-18-04 11
           RE: Did y'all CantStandToLook 03-18-04 12
 RE: Tonights castoff managerr 03-18-04 13
   RE: Tonights castoff gorgoniol 03-18-04 20
 RE: Tonights castoff gorgoniol 03-18-04 14
   RE: Tonights castoff Breezy 03-18-04 15
       RE: Tonights castoff leogirl_21 03-18-04 16
           RE: Tonights castoff gorgoniol 03-18-04 17
               RE: Tonights castoff anotherkim 03-18-04 26
                   RE: Tonights castoff ValleyGirl 03-18-04 33
                       RE: Tonights castoff anotherkim 03-18-04 34
       RE: Tonights castoff gorgoniol 03-18-04 18
           Allow me to introduce you Karennz 03-18-04 19
               roflmao! anotherkim 03-18-04 25
           *snort* Breezy 03-18-04 21
               RE: *snort* gorgoniol 03-18-04 22
                   Newly crowned, thankyou Breezy 03-18-04 23
                       RE: Newly crowned, thankyou AugustGirl 03-18-04 32
                           Why thankyou Hot Lips Breezy 03-19-04 36
                   RE: *snort* EnglProf 03-18-04 24
                       RE: *snort* anotherkim 03-18-04 27
                       RE: *snort* gorgoniol 03-18-04 28
                           RE: *snort* EnglProf 03-18-04 29
                               RE: *snort* AugustGirl 03-18-04 31
                                   RE: *snort* EnglProf 03-18-04 35
                                       RE: *snort* frisky 03-19-04 37
                               RE: *snort* gorgoniol 03-19-04 38
 RE: Tonights castoff Richograph 03-20-04 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-17-04, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonights castoff"
I agreed with the castoff, Leah's performance on Tuesday was sub-par....however, I thought her performance on the results show was better than Jennifer's....Leah seemed like a really nice girl and looked like she had tremendous potential in her auditions, so it is sad to see her go.

Survivor All-Stars: Let's Go Big Tom!

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tonights castoff"
yes, leah's performance in the results show was better than matt's, and amy's and john s's in the show the night before. i think if she had sung like that before jennifer would be packing now.

Jethro 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-18-04, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jethro Click to send private message to Jethro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonights castoff"
Not surprised, but I did think that Camille should have been in the bottom 3.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-18-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Tonights castoff"
well she was in the bottom four I think though. I think her and Amy deserve another chance.

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-18-04, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonights castoff"
Not surprised to see BLeah go.

Not surprised to see Amy in the bottom 3.

VERY surprised to see Jennifer there and not Camille. Hawaii must be voting like crazy is all I can say.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-04, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tonights castoff"
You said it!

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tonights castoff"
>Not surprised to see BLeah go.
>
>
>Not surprised to see Amy in
>the bottom 3.
>
>VERY surprised to see Jennifer there
>and not Camille. Hawaii
>must be voting like crazy
>is all I can say.
>

I agree. I expected it to be John S., Camille, and Bleah! Im sooo glad she's gone. But who will we hate now?

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tonights castoff"
>I agree. I expected it to
>be John S., Camille, and
>Bleah! Im sooo glad she's
>gone. But who will we
>hate now?

I hate George Huff-all those facial expressions, he fidgets, the "aw-shucks" routine. YUCK!! I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM!! Did I mention, I HATE HIM?!!

03-18-04, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tonights castoff"
>
>I hate George Huff-all those facial
>expressions, he fidgets, the "aw-shucks"
>routine. YUCK!! I HATE HIM,
>I HATE HIM, I HATE
>HIM!! Did I mention, I
>HATE HIM?!!

Well I LOVE HIM! I love his deep voice, his great personality and genuine thrill at being there. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I dont' hate any of the contestents, just think some don't belong there.

03-18-04, 08:39 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Tonights castoff"
>Not surprised to see BLeah go.
>
>
>Not surprised to see Amy in
>the bottom 3.
>
>VERY surprised to see Jennifer there
>and not Camille. Hawaii
>must be voting like crazy
>is all I can say.
>

I so agree! I am not a huge Jennifer fan, but certainly Camille was worse then her. I was surprised Matt didn't end up in the bottom 3. Football fans must be voting like crazy... or people like to see him hating Simon.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-18-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tonights castoff"
Jennifer has never had a big fan base. She wasn't a top votegetter either in Round 1 or in the wildcard, so with a so-so performance on kind of an odd song pick I wasn't too surprised to see her there.

Camile won her week and has an extremely rabid fanbase. What they see in her I have no idea. Even on the results show she looked fairly meek and miserable. As the show goes on, I am sure she will be compared even more unfavorably to Jasmine week after week, but I see her sticking around for a bit.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Did y'all"
See the looks on Jennifer's face last night. She was not a happy camper at all. She's not going to win fans over with that attitude. She seemed to me to be totally bent that she was in the bottom three.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Did y'all"
I saw that and it came across in her end of the night performance too....she was trying to fake it but once she was in the bottom three...she totally threw her A game out the window. Leah, for as awful as she is did at least go out and give 110% regardless of where she was going to end up.

"Dook sux "...hehe..my new favorite phrase

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-18-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tonights castoff"
Leah's "after the break" was really bitchy. Jennifer Hudson just makes those faces, it does come across as bitchy. She looked "angry" when she didn't make Top 3 in Group 1 and she makes those faces when she sings too. I think she is sincere, but just does that.

Was that Julia DeMato cheering in the audience? I bet Camille is her favorite.

America did get it right this time out, I expected it to be a shocker, similar to last season's Vanessa because the votes are so spread out--but it makes me warm inside knowing that America joined together to boot Bleah last night.

gorgoniol 69 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gorgoniol Click to send private message to gorgoniol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Tonights castoff"
you are just jealous. you wish you were as pretty and talented and with a perfect SAT like her.

03-18-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gorgoniol Click to send private message to gorgoniol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Tonights castoff"
you teenage girls are just jealous with leah just because she is pretty and talented and with a perfect sat.

03-18-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tonights castoff"
Kewl I'm jealous with Leah and I'm a teenage girl. Wow wait till my hubby hears I'm a teenager again. He'll be sooooo happy.

He already knows I have a perfect seat or was that sat?

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-18-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Tonights castoff"
Leah being sent home was the right thing. Jennifer was pissed but yeah, whatever. It happens. I thought that Camille would be in the bottom three but I was wrong.

03-18-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Tonights castoff"
You are wrong. I thought matt deserved to be in the bottom 3 along with Amy and Lea. I thought camille did a fair job.

In the end , i thought Amy would be voted off. She looked too old for the show. What is she-- 100 years old? She'd better stay as a hair dresser or something.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Tonights castoff"
Uh, if it's her opinion on something subjective, then she's no more wrong than you are. It's possible to discuss these things without becoming antagonistic or rude.

Personally, I think they needed a bottom 4 and should have boted Matt, Camille, Leah and Amy in one fell swoop, but no one asked me.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I? am not a teenager just in case you were wondering.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-18-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Tonights castoff"
Hi Another Kim:
I think your picks are right on the money. One by one they will probably all go in the first few weeks anyway with Leah being the first of the four to go.
P.S. Looking at your picture, I would say you're not a day over 21.
Survivor All*Stars F2 favorites
Ambamuddah and the Robfaddah

03-18-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Tonights castoff"
Oh, honey, I hope so. They all just sucked last night.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--people are always surprised that I'm not a 2-dimensional, teenaged, cheerleader/superhero. I do, however, have redhair thanks to Clairol and L'Oreal.

03-18-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Tonights castoff"
You have the mindset of a teenager then. You need to grow up.

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Allow me to introduce you"
Pot, meet Kettle. Kettle, Pot.

03-18-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
25. "roflmao!"
Understated, yet effective.

--If Breezy is the drama queen, then I must be the High Emperess Goddess of Drama.

03-18-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
21. "*snort*"
You say that like it's a bad thing to have the mindset of a teenager. Stay young at heart isn't that what we're supposed to do?

Nice to meet you kettle or was that pot?

03-18-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
22. "RE: *snort*"
you are really a drama queen, aren't you?
but that's cute.

03-18-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
23. "Newly crowned, thankyou"
<rudolph voice> she thinks I'm cute!!!! </rudolph voice>

I am your SBAI drama queen and I come from planet earf.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Newly crowned, thankyou"
Queen Breezy *is* cute. But in a royal, regal way. Not in a Queen Mum with an ugly hat way. Breezy is da bomb. Da Royal Bomb.

*bows* to Queen Breezy

<-------- Loyal subject from planet Earf.

03-19-04, 08:25 AM (EST)
36. "Why thankyou Hot Lips"
You're looking mighty fine today too.

I am your SBAI drama queen and I come from the planet earf.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-18-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: *snort*"
Gorgonial,

I don't know you, but I'm assuming you are new around here given your relatively small number of posts, esp. compared to Breezy's 4000 some posts.

Some words of advice: There are rules around here about making personal attacks on other posters and you seem to be awfully close to crossing the line, which will get you booted before you can say "DAW." So, I suggest you lighten up on the attacks a bit. You'll have more time to stick around to make friends if you play nice.

03-18-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
27. "RE: *snort*"
I have 6,000+ posts in case anyone cares.

*giggle*

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--absolutely no reason to post that, but yet I did.

03-18-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
28. "RE: *snort*"
You lighten up mister English Professor.
Im just having a good time with Breezy.

03-18-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: *snort*"
G--

See?-- more time here would help you figure out what's what. I, for instance, am not a "mister."

All I'm saying is that it isn't always easy to *hear* playfulness in something you post, so it's best not to get too near the disqualification line, right?

~Ms. Englprof

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: *snort*"
Hi Engl Prof! How have you been?

Me? I'm trying to see if someone can accuse me of being a teenager. That would really rock.

03-18-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
35. "RE: *snort*"
Hi AugustGirl, I'm great! ~Check your inbox

And, I don't know about wanting to be confused for a teen. I'm glad I've put those days behind me! A girl in my 14 year old brother's homeroom just ended up in the hospital w/a blood alcohol level of .25 (Wowsers!!) I don't envy teens those choices.

P.S. would have put all that in tiny colored font under my sigpic but I'm not cool enough to know how to do that. Guess I haven't even been around here quite long enough!

P.S.2 --Sorry for the thread hijack!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: *snort*"
You're a chick??!

For the tiny coloured font...when you hit "reply" to a post, just above the message box there's an HTML reference that will tell you how to do it.

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

03-19-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
38. "RE: *snort*"
Sorry you just sounded like a man whose fingers are flying all over the place ready to pinch me and pull my hair.

Richograph 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Richograph Click to send private message to Richograph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Tonights castoff"
Yes I think they definitely got it right. I was shocked Jennifer Hudson was in the bottom 3....she's one of my favorites and DEFINITELY one of the better singers....however, I think she got in the bottom 3 because of her song choice. You HAVE to do songs that people know and can relate to.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •