The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Leanne really going next week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-04, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Leanne really going next week?"
If not for the Snewser pick would we be picking Leanne next week? (I know, it’s a practical thing to do given his solid spoilers, but would we?)

And what are the odds that she been laying low?

She seems to have prepared herself physically for the show, but has not really been there. Two exceptions, the puzzle last week (does she have a chicken wing thing? or did hunger bring out her competitiveness?), and the coconut milk thru the maze contest. The first trip thru she fumbled, her height seemed to be a problem. On her second leg she adjusted and was smoother thru the maze. I think her second leg was against the speedy JK? And was that the leg that cinched the challenge for the women? I think so. It could be said that she won it for the women. If I recall correctly.

She wasn’t faking the swimming/drowning that cost the women one challenge, I’ll admit.

I only bring this up because, although there are some somewhat plausible scenarios for her walking the plank next week, would anyone have arrived at that without the Snewser pick? It’s difficult to say because he DID pick her, we all know that, and you can’t un-ring that bell. But what if he retracts his pick? Are we going to realize that most of our scenarios are based on that as a given?

VC’s bright analyses indicate that Leanne’s almost nonexistent storyline pegs her as a boot sometime before things get critical. If so, it would be probably (IMO) as a surprise option when two other more prominent candidates are the misdirected popular choices. That is a worthy exception to my thinking that there is no logic to her being voted off next week. And we haven’t seen the promos yet (that directed at Shakes).

Wouldn’t a Chris boot normally be the standout, un-avoidable Occam’s razor choice next week? If Chad is evicted this week, and especially if we then have serious misdirection effort by CBS that women are cat fighting again, THIS TIME FOR REAL!!! WE REALLY MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!! , would we still be able to, with a straight face, put together a story plot that points logically to Leanne?

Even if they don’t go for Chad this week, and/or Chris next, and the guy(s) get some idiotic women with death wishes to team up against Ami, and she gets the critical IC, surely Julie will be the alternate evictee. Right? The women have to get rid of Julie before she has a chance to get to final two; they have to consider her to be stiff competition with Sarge and the other guys on the Jury. (Sarge Still likes her, he LOOVES her. And he has to be thinking his marriage is on the rocks anyway).

Scout has a more tenuous position than Leanne.As does a IN-less Ami.

Honestly (and I'm aware that I’ll probably have to eat my words when we learn some aspect of their plotting that we have been given no clue to, a hidden survivor they have kept off camera all this time or something) but honestly, I think it should be a while before Leanne gets targeted. Her editing makes it unlikely that she can win, but that aside, she could make Final 4. An endurance comp. involving Julie or Eliza, maybe even Ami, would be hard for her to win, so that’s probably the limit of her possibilities.

BTW, I‘m going to pretend I never wrote this if Leanne goes next week. Curse that Snewser! I'm hereby issuing a warning that there might another Kingfish impersonating me, attributing silly crazy stuff to the real Kingfish.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... TeamJoisey 11-17-04 1
 RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... cowboyroo 11-17-04 2
 RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... Witless 11-18-04 3
   RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... kingfish 11-18-04 7
       RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... Brownroach 11-18-04 9
           RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... kingfish 11-18-04 10
 RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... Bebo 11-18-04 4
   RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... emydi 11-18-04 5
       RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... volsfan 11-18-04 6
 RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... Brownroach 11-18-04 8
 Can't see it either lovwigglesworth 11-18-04 11
   Sarge on survivor live pmspml5 11-18-04 12
       RE: Sarge on survivor live volsfan 11-18-04 13
           RE: Sarge on survivor live pmspml5 11-18-04 14
           RE: Sarge on survivor live emydi 11-18-04 15
               RE: Sarge on survivor live volsfan 11-18-04 16
                   RE: Sarge on survivor live kingfish 11-18-04 17
                   Projected boot order Brownroach 11-18-04 18
                       RE: Projected boot order volsfan 11-18-04 19
                           RE: Projected boot order BennyBoy 11-18-04 21
                           RE: Projected boot order syren 11-22-04 53
 RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... dj 11-18-04 20
 RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... kingfish 11-18-04 22
   RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... ohmyheck 11-18-04 23
 RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... esquire 11-19-04 24
 i have a theory thetick 11-19-04 25
   RE: i have a theory dabo 11-19-04 26
 The Family Visit, and I wanna go ho... TeamJoisey 11-19-04 27
   RE: The Family Visit, and I wanna g... kingfish 11-19-04 28
 Is Leann the true leader? Bebo 11-19-04 29
   What we saw/didnt see pmspml5 11-19-04 30
       RE: What we saw/didnt see Dakota 11-19-04 31
           RE: What we saw/didnt see volsfan 11-19-04 32
               RE: What we saw/didnt see Flowerpower 11-19-04 33
                   RE: What we saw/didnt see Brownroach 11-19-04 34
                       RE: What we saw/didnt see kingfish 11-19-04 36
                           RE: What we saw/didnt see Flowerpower 11-19-04 37
                               RE: What we saw/didnt see kingfish 11-19-04 39
                           RE: What we saw/didnt see Brownroach 11-19-04 38
           RE: What we saw/didnt see toddE 11-19-04 35
   RE: Is Leann the true leader? pinchy 11-21-04 52
 Keep in mind... volsfan 11-19-04 40
   RE: Keep in mind... Brownroach 11-19-04 41
       RE: Keep in mind... volsfan 11-19-04 42
           RE: Keep in mind... Bebo 11-19-04 43
               RE: Keep in mind... Krautboy 11-19-04 44
                   RE: Keep in mind... Brownroach 11-19-04 46
   RE: Keep in mind... pinchy 11-19-04 48
 RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... memacmur 11-19-04 45
 Chris and Eliza discuss a deal... Brownroach 11-19-04 47
   RE: Chris and Eliza discuss a deal.... kingfish 11-19-04 49
 Surprise and Surprise Again cowboyroo 11-21-04 50
   RE: Surprise and Surprise Again kingfish 11-21-04 51
 RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... DRONES 11-22-04 54
   RE: Is Leanne really going next wee... limDNE 11-22-04 55

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-17-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
I too am puzzled by Snewser's choice.

Two things to consider. I believe there was a rumor that someone is injured and leaves the game. Of course, there is always that rumor.

The other thing is that Leann may say something that angers Ami, who has already said they will need to vote out some women. Perhaps Queen Ami banishes Leann off to LoserLodge, where she can join the late, lamented Lisa.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-17-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
Easy answer....disrupting Ami's plan....disloyalness to Ami gets you a quick trip out the door.

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Witless Click to send private message to Witless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
Let's say that fear of the purple rock keeps the women together this week--that won't be the case next week. Three of the women (Scout, Twila and Eliza, perhaps--I just don't think Eliza and Scout are beyond making an alliance if it meant taking them farther into the game) plus Chris want to boot Ami, but couldn't this week because the numbers weren't there. Ami wins immunity, so LeAnn is the next best thing--her boot would weaken Ami by taking away her best ally.

More likely, though, Ami decides that LeAnn is too close to Julie and things escalate from there.

11-18-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-04 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-18-04 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-18-04 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

It very well may happen, I can buy these ideas as logical possibilities. And I am curious how the plotting during RC by the winners and the losers, then the repercussion of the intergroup discussion (who rats who out), will affect events.

But in most cases, I would think Julie would be the target instead of Leanne. OK, this thread is a little premature; we need to see what happens this week before we can really speculate on the next boot. I'm also very curious about the direction the CBS promos take next week. If Chad goes this week, and the promos are still claiming a Women’s group revolt, well, I don't care if God, GWB, the grand Mullah, and Snewser all have spoilers claiming anyone (including Leanne)but Chris is going, I'm voting for Chris.

But the scenarios I see;

Ami going on an IC run - Chris, Julie, Scout, all better targets than Leanne

Chris going on an IC run - Ami, Julie, Scout, all better targets than Leanne

Leanne POing Ami, - One of the more reasonable scenarios IMO, but Ami is only one vote, and although a dominant personality, there are hard headed and intelligent survivors who would attempt to direct the eviction to a more strategic choice. Leanne is a sheep vote, more valuable to keep than to evict.

Eliza/Scout enmity - they would each be the logical targets if this conflict is the determining cause of that boot. However someone else could become collateral damage.

Fear of a tie - This is a wild card, but hardly causes Leanne to be the target; she is a dependable, sheep voter, hardly a threat.

Medivac - If Leanne is evacuated, OK, she's gone.

RC plotting - winners plot to boot Leanne? With Chad there, the dynamics of this plotting will be strange, with losers plotting, and Leanne there, it's hard to see this leading up to a Leanne vote.

Leanne losing her cool, blowing up at someone - this would dramatically increase the possibiltiies of leaving.

Julies' departure, IMO, has to be fast arriving. The women have to have, in the back of their minds, the thought that Julie has to be one of the survivors they definitely don't want to be in the final four with, cause then she has a chance to be final two. With the three previously fat guys on the jury. Granted, their votes aren't automatic and there are other influences, but why would the women even think about risking it.

Maybe this evening's show and the early promos will add clarity.
EMI, I prefer simple straightforward deducing too. That's why its hard to get away from assuming Chris goes instead of Leanne. If IC complicates that picture, Ami, Scout, Eliza, and esp Julie are much simpler choices.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
if.. the promos are still claiming a Women’s group revolt, well, I don't care if God, GWB, the grand Mullah, and Snewser all have spoilers claiming anyone (including Leanne)but Chris is going, I'm voting for Chris.

I think CBS can afford to promote (to some degree) a shake-up for next week, though, because it's been teased already. And God knows the audience wants it. I don't think it would be completely absent from the preview.

The suspense would be satisfied because it *does* happen this time, with the added surprise that the bootee (if Leann) is somewhat unexpected.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

11-18-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
And I would be caught leaning to second. Unfortunately, very possible.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
This would seem really out of the realm for me without Ami going this week, if it weren't for this week's RC.

We know that Eliza, Ami, and Chris are going on a reward trip together (with Chad). It will be interesting to see if we're shown any strategy discussion from this trip.

Other things we know going into this reward trip:
- Eliza was upset by Scout and Twila targeting her during the skulls challenge and took it personally. Eliza feels insecure about her position within the women's alliance. Chris recognized in a confessional that this is an opportunity to exploit.
- Leann and Julie strategized during their reward trip, with Julie moving ahead of Scout in the pecking order.
It is reasonable to believe that Leann communicated this information to Ami at some point after the trip.
- Eliza wants Scout gone.
- The women were surprised by Twila's regrets about not staying with the men.

Insecure Eliza is going to see this reward trip as an opportunity to improve her standing in the tribe. Ami's calling the shots, and Eliza could point out how Leann is cutting deals with people without consulting Ami first to make Ami's alpha standing threatened. Eliza could use this time away from Leann to convince Ami that she would be a more faithful F2 partner than Leann. Ami would certainly recognize the merits of going against Eliza in an F2.

Chris, meanwhile, could fuel all of these fires by reminding them that he's willing to vote however they'd like for him to vote if it means sticking around for while. After all, he voted against Sarge, so they can count on him to vote the way they need him to.

Ami's comment about having to start voting out the women makes some sense here, as she reconsiders her pecking order. With Leann getting closer to Julie, and making deals to move Julie up in the pecking order, does it make sense to keep Leann as her F2 partner? If she had a F3 with Chris and Eliza, then I think she'd feel pretty good about her chances. She has to believe she could convince the jury she's more worthy than Eliza, and on the strict gender numbers, she'd like her chances against Chris. So while she'd have to abandon her utopian belief in a female alliance, she could feel more secure about landing in the F2 than if she put her stock in Leann, who might ditch her for Julie.

Then we can get into all of the foreshadowing with Ami's comment about not finishing second to a man, Chris's comments on who he can manipulate, who he'll burn, and how women will chop your head off if you question their abilities.

So this could play out with Leann following Chad to LL, with Julie headed there the next TC. With a F5 of Scout, Twila, Chris, Ami, and Eliza, Chris becomes the swing vote, and whichever twosome he decides to align with, there's your F3.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
Bebo, I like your analysis but I think (as I often do) you are giving more credit to these Survivors than you should.

I am sticking with my simple theory...Chris Scout and Twila want Ami out--they don't have the nos. at 8 so they bide their time.

Chris may seem like he "likes" Ami tonite but remember what he said to the cameras when voting for Sarge..he will get them if he can...and Ami is stilll his main target--she IS the strongest

Ami wins IC again in ep. 10 making her a huge threat to the other two women Eliza and Julie. At 7 CST only needs one JorE (my vote is w/Eliza as the vote changer and Julie not being comfy voting Leann) and there is no threat of a tie. Bam..Ami wins IC AGAIN (3 in a row--hey Colby did it and Ami is imo the strongest one left both physically and mentally at 7) so they have to go after her 1st lieut. Leann.

Now, kingfish, if snewser had not put Leann up so early, I probably would think Ami was the one going at F7, another possibility would be Julie. But like you said...you can't unring that bell...so...

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
I am with Bebo in that the reward trip this week will be interesting to see if we are shown any strategizing.

Also, emydi, I agree with you in that we sometime give the survivors more credit than they deserve.

I can't see Ami ending her hell bent attitude of getting rid of the men. She is determined that women ONLY will be left.

I guess we will have to wait and see though!

11-18-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-04 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

...although there are some somewhat plausible scenarios for (Leanne) walking the plank next week, would anyone have arrived at that without the Snewser pick? It’s difficult to say because he DID pick her, we all know that, and you can’t un-ring that bell. But what if he retracts his pick? Are we going to realize that most of our scenarios are based on that as a given?

I tend to think Snewser is pretty confident about it since he posted it so early, and with empty space(s) in between her and the last boot. He must have gotten some very specific information about her.

I'll be more inclined to speculate how it would come about after the previews tonight, but, a couple of things to consider:

In Rose's interview with Sarge at Mess he says:

"Well, Leann is flying under the radar, she don’t have any say-so or anything, she’s told when to walk and when to stop, but… she’s in the game."

He kind of implies she remains a non-entity, so one could speculate that there is an attempt to overthrow Ami, Ami wins immunity, and her pawn Leann goes as the alternate.

On the other hand, even if she's not a major target as a schemer/power figure on her own, Leann might say or do something stupid, as some have suggested above, that puts her on the hot seat pronto, possibly turning even Ami against her. In which case it may not matter if Ami doesn't win immunity. The most transparent reason for *any* woman leaving next week is that Chris wins immunity.

So we'll see what develops...

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Can't see it either"
At this point I cannot see a Leane boot either.
If Scout is in charge, she would choose Eliza, Julie, or Ami over Leanne.
If Ami is in charge, she would choose Scout, Chris, or Eliza.
If Ami is chopping off heads of traitors, it is already shown that Scout would be the first head on that block.
If Chris somehow has the say in who gets booted by being the swing vote between two groups of three girls, I can't see him choosing to vote for Leanne either.
For Leanne to get the boot something would have to change drastically in dynamics around that camp.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-18-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Sarge on survivor live"
I was just watching the survivor live with Sarge. Right away three things he says stands out.

1. Someone is going to step on a land mine.

2. Ami, LeAnn, and Julie know they are the final three, Twila, Scout, and Eliza know they are not.

3. Twila plays 5 moves ahead like I was - Where will I be in 5 moves and who do I want with me.

Ok so Twila is thinking ahead and knows who she wants with her, Scout, Eliza, and probably Chris.

Also since he said Ami/Julie/LeAnn are final 3 then my guess is that they are not. After Chad leaves this week - Chris is not a threat to the other three Twila/Scout/Eliza and they need a 4th to get rid of the other three. By taking along Chris they think they still have the numbers to control him - which they could we will see. My guess is Ami wins immunity again next week so LeAnn goes by by.

11-18-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sarge on survivor live"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-04 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

When he said "step on a land mine" was this to mean figuratively or a real land mine?

11-18-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sarge on survivor live"
Figuratively - then later in the interview he stumbled a little and changed it to IF someone steps on a land mine. When listening to him he is very adamant about his integrity. So his comments to me are a little more crutial than maybe someone elses. He did not say Ami/LeAnn/Julie are final three - he said Ami/Julie/Lisa know they are final three - It was a very interesting interview and you should go to the archives and watch it. He is still defending Chris and does not feel stabbed in the back at all.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sarge on survivor live"
OMH I sure hope its the former..or some Survivor will finally get CBS for millions

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

11-18-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Sarge on survivor live"
emy...actually I was thinking more of a land mine where someone steps on lava and he referred to that as a land mine!

However, with it being figuratively then this could be where/how Leann goes next week! She says something to really get her in trouble with Ami and everyone else! We all have been trying to determine how Leann goes next week and maybe this is a clue to how.

I am looking forward to seeing the previews for next week!

11-18-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Sarge on survivor live"
Surprize - one killed (Aha! this is how Leanne leaves next week)

Surprize Surprize - three wounded.

Surprize Surprize Surprize - the following IC/RC is a wheelchair race thru Vanautu hospital halls.

11-18-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
18. "Projected boot order"
Assuming Leann does go next week, a boot order is taking shape for the rest of the game.

From Sarge's Survivor Live comments posted above, it seems doubtful Ami would turn on Leann unless something extremely drastic happens. More likely Leann gets whacked by votes from Scout, Twila, and Eliza (who "know they are not F3") plus Chris.

Once that happens the women are finally separated into two opposing camps for the first time -- there's no turning back, and the majority group of Scout/Twila/Chris/Eliza should stick together as long as they can. The desirable boot order would seem to be:

Ami at F6
Julie at F5
Eliza at F4 (IC threat; still something of a nemesis to Scout)
Scout at F3
Chris and Twila go to F2 (which is what a lot of you have been saying; it's starting to look very promising. )

Of course IC wins could adjust the order. If Ami wins F6 immunity, Julie goes. If whichever of them is left also wins F5 immunity, Eliza goes. However, I can't see either Ami or Julie winning three IC's in a row, so I expect they should both be out by F4.

Eliza could win IC at F4 propelling her into the final 3. That could create a split between Chris and Twila: Scout should be kept around as a surefire loser of the F3 challenge. Therefore one of Chris and Twila could backstab the other here, since either would see Eliza as a suitable F2 opponent.

I think an Eliza/Scout/Twila/Chris F4 is looking very good though.

11-18-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Projected boot order"
BR, you give me hope! If Chris/Twila are the F2...I will be happy. They are the only two peeps left that I like (after Chad goes tonight!)

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-18-04, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Projected boot order"
I also like this order, but I am not sure that this will play out. Hopefully

I am still I am still Benny from da Block

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Projected boot order"
I have not been posting on spoilers this season, however I have to say that, I am with you Vols, I would love to see Twila and Chris as the final two.

dj 229 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dj Click to send private message to dj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
Or he is just playing with us and next week could be the Holiday Re-hash. According to TV Listings, it is not though.

11-18-04, 10:55 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
In spite of my previous arguments, I still kinda expected to see some Leanne boot logic emerge this week.

But what happened? She got a little more face time (so did everyone, dwindling numbers and all). She got a quote that might portend something, something about “can’t take this weather”, but the others Twilla and Scout and Ami (esp.) also get good quotes, possible key quotes (at least ironic doom foreshadowing if not “KEY”).

Leanne doesn’t try to back stab Ami or anyone else; she doesn’t seem to even join in the short lived Eliza dog kicking. She doesn’t PO anyone that we can tell, doesn’t become a challenge hog, doesn’t indicate that she is any thing special to be feared in regard to the critical F4 endurance challenge (heck, Twilla took over that role), she works around camp.

Better targets are STILL:

- Chris, a guy. This should be enough now to seal his doom. The guys have been booted, in order, one, two, three, the women shouldn’t forget that he can get them all one more TC down the road simply by voting him out next week. Of all the people on the island, Chris needs IC the most. (Spotted his leg wounds during the RC, they look infected. Back of left leg I think)

- Julie, she’s as much an Ami lieutenant as Leanne, and is a greater F4/F2 threat for any of the women than anyone else. The other women have to be thinking about the three guys on the jury, and what a disadvantage they would be at if they were sitting next to Julie. Even after 30 days of bare subsistence living, she is still not hard to look at, and …. Well enough said. The men may not vote along those lines, but I bet the women will suspect that they will, and that bit of paranoia is something they can all agree on.

Scout backstabs the women’s alliance; she’s not a great alternate target?

The women express some enthusiasm as to an Eliza boot (instigated by that back stabbing Scout, bless her heart)

Twilla "..I'm goin that way..." is floundering with decision making (a Dolly sign), that likely to PO someone.

And the CBS lead to next week is that the women will break up. Like this week, like last week, and like the week before, when each time that voted a guy out.

BR, Maybe so, maybe MB/CBS realize that their Shtick (can’t spell in Jewish either) is wearing thin and will attempt a mis-mis-direction. But even if they do, how could Leanne go?

Well, let’s hope for vidcaps or some other clarity. Maybe we should go over to the other site and checkout the tarot card thread.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-18-04, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
What's the link?

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-19-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
I can't figure out a way for LeeAnn to go next week.

There are 7 players left. The person who get voted out needs 4 people voting against them. For LeeAnn to go, Chris is going to have get 3 girls to vote with him. He has a chance of getting Scout and Twila, but who will be the third. That means one of the following will have to happen:

1) Ami or Julie will turn on LeeAnn. However, Ami and Julie seem to be having a lovefest with LeeAnn and this choice seems unlikely.

2) Eliza votes with Chris, Scout and Twila. However, Twila and Scout both despise Eliza. This also seems unlikely.

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "i have a theory"
i think i have a very plausible explanation for how Leanne could go this week.

suppose family RC is this week

as part of the reward the winner spends the night alone with their loved one

while gone, remaining survivors are suprised with an accelerated schedule IC and Tribal Council that take place in RC winner's absence

all you then need is one of the Evil Lesbian Alliance members(not Leanne) to win RC and be gone, and then have another one win IC and be immune and suddenly a Leanne boot is very plausible... ie. RC winner Ami is off providing hot grl on gurl footage for MB to exploit, surprise IC called, all remaining AMIbots feel lost without her there to think for them, Julie is inspired to win IC by this newfound sense of vulnerability, and suddenly Leanne is out. Ami then returns to ...Surprise Again

(the whole Surprise and Surprise Again title works on several levels in this scenario... surprise it's the family visit... surprise Scout and Ami are gay... surprise we have bonus footage of the extended dance remix of the love one visit... surprise Ami your plan just went poof)

and another thing, where do we stand regarding the game calendar? is it on schedule or do we still need one more acclerated episode to work through 18 survivors in the right number of days?

i'm not tied to the RC family visit thing. all we need is some mechanism to change the numbers present at TC and suddenly the unthinkable becomes ponderable - we have seen these temporary tribal absences affecting voting during the two tribe stage in previous seasons, so it could happen.

many have commented that without a drastic change in tribal dynamics that they couldn't see a Leanne boot, well here you go

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: i have a theory"
the calendar is on track, an acceleration now would be most unlikely and require a stretch somewhere to get to 39 days.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-19-04, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "The Family Visit, and I wanna go home"

Get the Quit Boat.

Leann hates the rain.
Leann sees a loved one.
Leann learns Jonny Fairplay is dying.
Leann had a Naked Fat Guy rub up on her.
Leann decides to osten.

11-19-04, 07:59 AM (EST)
28. "RE: The Family Visit, and I wanna go home"
Nice. I would prefer to read that Johnny Fairplay's was killed by his grandmother, but nice nonetheless.

11-19-04, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Is Leann the true leader?"
Last night, Leann didn't seem to play a prominent role. But there were two things that made me say hmmmm...

1. While Ami, Chris, Chad, and Eliza were away, we saw Scout plotting to get rid of Eliza. In what we were shown, Leann didn't say a word, but she was clearly taking it all in. I was originally suspecting that this was so that she could give Ami a full report.

2. While Ami and Twila were talking, Ami made an interesting comment about the decision on who to vote for not being hers and that she wasn't the one to talk to about it. That struck me as so unusual, given all of the Ami As Leader comments we've been seeing throughout the episodes.

In the preview vidcap thread, Pepe points out that Leann shown as the one approaching Scout. So obviously Ami isn't the only one involved in strategy discussions.

Has Leann been the strategist all along, with Ami being the visible lieutenant? After all, during the reward trip with Julie, Leann was able to promise her that she would be higher in the pecking order than Scout. Leann promised this to her, without any of this "I'll talk to Ami about it and see if I can convince her" crap. She was in a position to make this change in the pecking order without consulting Ami.

Could Leann be trying a Tina strategy? If so, then booting her next episode would make a lot of sense. Otherwise, the only way I can even remotely consider it a possibility is if Ami wins II.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

11-19-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
30. "What we saw/didnt see"
Although I havent watched the 2nd half of the show do to my satelite provider - From a recap:

We saw:

Twila telling Scout that getting into a tie is a dumb move.
Ami telling Twila she is not in control(which I think was bs)

We didnt see:

The rest of the story - vote out a guy this week - the other guy is with us all the way - no tie - no rock.

LeAnn goes next week because either - Twila thinks LeAnn is the real leader do to Ami's comments OR Ami wins immunity

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: What we saw/didnt see"
Leann goes:

1. She doesn't Osten, she Skup's. Gets hurt and has to leave or they agree to vote her out 'cause she's that sick/in pain.

2. Family visit results in Fairplay news that is true this time. And the tribe votes her out so she can go home.

3. Sarge: Someone might step on a landmine. Well, if Leann goes, I guess this would be her. I won't reiterate other theories already authored. But I still don't see Eliza and Scout teaming up to vote out Ami, Julie or Leann, and Twila will only vote with the majority, unless they're voting for her. Well, even then she may not stand up to them.

11-19-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
32. "RE: What we saw/didnt see"
We should know by this afternoon when the Web promo comes out if Leann does in fact get hurt. MB would hype the carp out of it! It would not be something that is hidden. IMHO!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: What we saw/didnt see"
I don't know but a Leanne boot to me sounds reasonable. Last week as Scout was plotting to oust Eliza, Leann did not partake in the conversation, but I don't think she was totally against it either. When Ami returned and point blank asked the remaining girls there, Leann was sitting right next to her, we are going to vote out the next guy, Chad, right? Leann just kind of looked away and said, I don't know any more...

I think Ami is well aware of Leann's teetering, she's contemplating going with the others and Ami sees/knows it. I think Ami was quite a mastermind last night in swaying ALL of the women to vote for Chad. When Chris exposes Scout and Twila, no one should be shocked but Eliza and Ami, who were the only ones unaware. I don't know if Ami was actually there when Chris exposed Scout/Twila. Leann goes to Ami and tells her what Chris said regarding Scout/Twila, and Ami makes Leann confront Scout with her present.....somehow I think it will come out from Scout that Leann was indeed well aware of all of this and at the time was ok with it. Some how Leann is going to get caught in the middle....

11-19-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
34. "RE: What we saw/didnt see"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

That sounds very reasonable, Fp. *We* didn't see anything to indicate that Leann agreed to the Eliza boot last night, but Scout apparently thought she did. So maybe Leann, despite making all those faces, eventually said she would go along with it, so as not to make waves at the time.

ETA:

Fp, maybe it is Eliza who tells Ami. After all, if Chris reveals that there was a plan, wouldn't he also reveal the target? Or wouldn't Eliza just assume it was her because Scout was involved?

Eliza is so paranoid she'd probably run straight to Ami with the info. I could see that tying in with the misdirection about someone being crushed when trying to solidify a Final 4 position, since "crushed" suggests no one except Eliza to me. Ami can be rather dismissive of Eliza, and may blow her off while resolving to find out what Scout was up to.

And if Eliza figures out that even Leann was in on it, she'd freak out..."things are not what they seem..."

11-19-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
36. "RE: What we saw/didnt see"
Reasonable as a possibility, maybe yes. But Reasonable as likely, no.

There have been three guys in a row, three CBS mis-directs in a row with the same theme, so the first step in deducing the next boot is not figuring how Leanne might get it, but how Chris DOESN'T get it.

These are the reasonable scenarios with out having to resort to blue sky deductions (called rectal extractions in the South).
- He gets IC.
- The revolting women want to make a move during an F (odd number) and can't wait till F5.
- And I'll include the possibility that the fourth consecutive mis-direction could be a reverse misdirection that somehow(?)Changes his prime target standing (gender reversal on the Island? Surprise!!).
- I'll also include the possibility that his silver tongue, his manipulitive skills (he's good), and his wit serve to persuade enough women to not vote for him.

(And there are a number of less probable of scenarios)

Otherwise, he's toast. He's gotta be. I mean, CBS estimate of our (the general viewing audience) credulity can only go so far before we snap out of it. Right?

If he gets IC or the women stage a revolt and need his tie breaking vote, or something else happens to remove remove the spotlight from him,who is the best alternate?

Ami or Scout or Eliza (or Julie in my estimation). Probably In that order I think.

So, seemingly the next boot wouldn't depend on anything Leanne does, who she deceives, who she rats out, who she befriends, or who she catches ragging (shagging?) who. It depends on events centered around Chris and Ami (or Scout or Eliza, or even Julie).

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: What we saw/didnt see"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

...the first step in deducing the next boot is not figuring how Leann might get it, but how Chris DOESN'T get it."

I respectfully disagree, Kingfish, I think Jiffy wrapped up that question in his little dialogue at TC last night. He said something to the effect that now all the women are going to start wondering just where they stand in the pecking order, and now all of a sudden, the one man left standing becomes very valuable indeed. I think Jeff foretold us exactly what will happen and how Chris avoids the boot.

I firmly believe that they all realize that Ami is the power house, mastermind, puppetmaster, whatever, and that she needs to be dealt with. I think she will win immunity, and therefore the remaining survivors will attack Ami's support/her base. I also think Ami prompting Leann to do the questioning regarding Scout/Twila's disloyalty definately will somehow paint a target on Leann's back, the one who rides the fence, she'll be caught smack dab in the middle. We know she certainly got Scout's dander up.

11-19-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
39. "RE: What we saw/didnt see"
I see what you mean.

But, you know, after the last three weeks of nonstop "...its really different this week....the women are in turmoil and the guy(s) are safe....which women will it be this week ...", and I have to take that kind of statement as misdirection, necessary (if Chris were indeed to be the bootee next instead of Leanne) to maintain drama for next week.

Your second statement about Ami using Leanne as a beard (almost a pun or something, right)of sorts is plausible. Their walk on the beach (per vid caps) would have been an opportunity to layin a plan like that. Why Leanne would agree to do that is beyond me, I mean she's there on the island too, and she can see the danger of that. It actually is plausible though.

(thanks for the respectful discourse, right back at'cha)

11-19-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
38. "RE: What we saw/didnt see"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

Personally, I think Chris winning IC has to be the impetus for a woman to go next. If he doesn't, I think four women would easily get in line to boot him, especially if he stirs up trouble by revealing plots around camp.

(Edited to remove part of my post because my memory is malfunctioning today...)

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-19-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: What we saw/didnt see"
I agree, Eliza and Scout will not team up. The only way they will vote together is with a neutral, mutually trusted person (Leeann or Ami) leading them.

I don't know how LeeAnn gets booted, assuming she does. What I DON'T think will happen is a Chris/Twila/Scout/Eliza foursome. Maye Julie replaces Eliza in that foursome, maybe a different combo emerges.

The most plausible scenario at this point, IMO, is that LeeAnn does something to p.o. Ami, and Ami "Lisa"s LeeAnn.

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Is Leann the true leader?"
Here's a big clue that Leann is gone this week. CBS fantasy bonus from the Survivor Live show question:

On the November 19 episode of Survivor Live, which woman did Chad and the hosts think was playing the game with "subtle brilliance"?

Guess who? Leann. Now THAT's misdirection!

11-19-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
40. "Keep in mind..."
that we have missed some boots before by trying to fit a scenario into what a spoiler list has laid before us! I personally think Snewser has some good info to put Leann up as early as he did.

I think I am going to analyze the vid caps and try to figure it out that way. We can speculate till the cows come home!

Also, BR, you are so right in that Ami was not shown saying that they had to start voting out a woman! I agree with you that it prolly comes next week!

11-19-04, 01:55 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Keep in mind..."
BR, you are so right in that Ami was not shown saying that they had to start voting out a woman! I agree with you that it prolly comes next week!

Actually, vols, I removed that part of my post, because I think maybe she did say it last night -- in a context of "the guys might win immunities and then we'll have to start voting out the women." But my memory's fuzzy on it.

11-19-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Keep in mind..."
You may be right...hell, your memory is better than mine but I don't remember it!

Does anyone remember is she did say it?

11-19-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Keep in mind..."
I do believe it was said in that context. She was trying to explain to Scout why she didn't think it was a good idea to have two strong men who could win immunities stick around.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-19-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Keep in mind..."
Another example of comments edited out of context to create misdirection. Last week to have us think that a woman might be voted out instead of Chad...

I think Chris's comment, from the previews for next week, explaining that he "Narked out" Twila and Scout, is an example of the same thing. The editing is misdirection ecouraging us to believe that Chris is no longer on the same side with twila and Scout, when in reality it was just survival strategy...

Krautboy

11-19-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Keep in mind..."
The editing is misdirection ecouraging us to believe that Chris is no longer on the same side with twila and Scout, when in reality it was just survival strategy...

And, in reality, his ratting them out as having wanted to align with the men would force the three of them to stick together now, since it will put Scout and Twila on Ami/Leann's sh!tlist.

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Keep in mind..."
Couldn't this be the same scenario as in S8 Pearl Islands when Sandra let Christa take the heat and get voted out? Ami and Leann are tight, but now Ami needs to go with the alliance that will get her the farthest even if it means throwing in with Chris (who is making deals all over the place to save himself) and trust starts breaking down all over the place. So just for the security of knowing that she's not going to get ganged up on as a ringleader, she switches from the buddy alliance to alliances that will get her further in the game. sounds very similar to the episode where Christa got voted off and paranoia was running the camp.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-19-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
I actually concur with the idea of a Lee-ann boot. These reasons for the boot will sound familiar...

Option 1) Lee-ann either gets hurt or breaks down if there is a family visit reward. Gets booted (sympathy/medivac) for that.

Option 2) Ami wins immunity, and Scout/Eliza actually vote together along with Twila and Chris -> to get rid of Ami's closest confidant, who I think is Lee-ann (since Julie left the women's tribe temporarily. Chris knows Eliza is the bottome rung of the women's alliance, and somehow convinces Scout that to progress in the game they have to take out Ami and/or her stooges to keep their numbers up before they boot Eliza. He may have finally learned what a huge mistake the JK boot was, and manages to convey that message. If so, kudos to Chris and we finally have an intelligent player this season!

Incidentally - outside of the injury/mental breakdown scenario, I think Ami has to be immune not be the one voted out next...

MEmacmur

11-19-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
47. "Chris and Eliza discuss a deal..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 05:09 PM (EST)

From the Web Promo:

VO> who's going to go home?
Chris (to Eliza)> You can count on my word...this is how you can stay

We've been on the right track...he's capitalizing on her paranoia after having revealed the plot to get her out last time...

He's not wearing the IN here. Hmm.

11-19-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Chris and Eliza discuss a deal..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-04 AT 08:23 AM (EST)

You're right, these caps may be shedding a light, and this is a possible answer to the original question, How is it possible for Leanne to go this week?

First - Ami wins immunity Based on caps she seems to wn RC. Maybe she gets IC too.

Then Eliza freaks out (let's see, why would she do that while in a four person bloc, with a non-immune Chris around? Is she stupid (no, she doesn't seem to be), or easily freaked out after weeks of mental strain due to her paranoia(maybe), or is she willing to risk a safe spot on a superior team (numbers wise) for a sudden strategic left turn Lex-type of move? (Maybe, but no, doesn't fit her MO, IMO ). This is the weak spot in this reasoning I think. But just suppose for the sake of argument...and the Caps are enough to give one pause for thought, that she does freak and Svengali Chris lures her into his web (we have had snake/spider references)

Then Chris works on her fears to obtain a 4-3 voting block against either Julie or Leanne. Oh yeah, he also gets Scout and Twilla, and does all this while in a seven person group without raising Ami/Leanne/Julie's suspicion sufficiently that they fail to go to go to work on the floppers, T and S.

Then Chris is voted out 6-1.

I mean if there is ever a predictable scenario, based on the outcome of each of the last three weeks, this is it. With the first parts hinted at by MB as the audience hooking misdirection, followed by the one aspect that MB can't (you would think, anyway) change in the editing room, the actual votes.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Surprise and Surprise Again"
We've seen that MB likes to use titles for multiple meanings. The obvious meaning of the title is that the family members show up for the RC, and again at the IC.

But the hidden meaning could be: In Episode 2, Eliza/LeeAnn were the primary boot candidates. Eliza ended up with no votes because with her paranoia, she joined the Burly Girls to vote out Dolly. If Eliza didn't act on her paranoia, the Bowheads would have had advantage. So she sold out her alliance due to paranoia.

In this episode, Chris could realize that Ami/LeeAnn/Julie are not voting off any one besides him. This leaves paranoid Eliza. If Chris could convince Eliza that one of those women were trying to boot her, he can get her to join forces to boot them using the excuse that if he makes it to Final 2, she's the only one he can beat. So, surprise again. Julie/LeeAnn/Ami vote together and out of paranoia, Eliza jumps ship and votes against LeeAnn reversing what happened in Ep. 2

11-21-04, 10:02 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Surprise and Surprise Again"
Nice, clever, I like multiple and hidden meanings.

However, I have a question,

If Chris could convince Eliza that one of those women were trying to boot her, he can get her to join forces (with Chris?) to boot them (the ALJ team?) using the excuse that if he makes it to Final 2, she's the only one he can beat.

I can't make sense out of this (Quote from Cowboy post) unless you meant to say that "..he's the only one she can beat" ? Otherwise how would joining Chris help her?

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 05:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
There are only 2 ways that Chris is staying:
1.He wins IC
2.The women turn on each other and pick an alternate boot

Both of them are extremely possible. In the preview clip we are shown Chris ratting out the coup de tau to Ami. All he would have to do after this would be step back and watch the fireworks. He could then join either the dominant alliance, or pick a side as per JP's suggestion.
DRONES

limDNE 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-04, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail limDNE Click to send private message to limDNE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Is Leanne really going next week?"
Mostly agree, Drones. I'm with you that for Chris to stay, he'd need immunity.
But if he doesn't, I don't see the women turning on each other *enough to cause them to actually vote out a woman* (catfights? sure. badmouthing in confessionals? you bet. voting? ummmmm no.)

Can't see how Leanne's voted out.

If Chris gets immunity, Scout is most likely to go.

Maybe, just maybe, Leanne got pneumonia during that storm (she's been looking really skinny & was ghost-pale during her near-drowning). Mike Skupin redux?

Snewser is yanking our chain.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •