The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Character Development in S1 will be replayed."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LoudmouthLee 294 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-07-01, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoudmouthLee Click to send private message to LoudmouthLee Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Character Development in S1 will be replayed."
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-01 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

Welcome back to another wonderful season

Again, look for MB's editing to play a major part in who gets kicked off... The way the character is portrayed on the screen, also in conjunction with air time... will give us accurate ideas... just a little chart that I devised in regards to this, I hope this helps.

EP 1: Kicked off: Sonja, Airtime Leader (not kicked off): Rich
EP 2: Kicked off: BB, Airtime leader (not kicked off): Stacey
EP 3: Kicked off: Stacey, Airtime leader (not kicked off): Ramona
EP 4: Kicked off: Ramona, Airtime leader (not kicked off): Dirk
EP 5: Kicked off: Dirk, Airtime leader (not kicked off): Gervase
EP 6: Kicked off: Joel, Airtime leader (not kicked off): Rich
EP 7: Kicked off: Gretchen, Airtime leader (not kicked off): Greg
EP 8: Kicked off: Greg, Airtime leader (not kicked off): Gervase
EP 9: Kicked off: Jenna, Airtime leader (not kicked off): Rich
EP 10: Kicked off: Gervase, Airtime leader (not kicked off): Colleen
EP 11: Kicked off: Colleen, Airtime leader (not kicked off): Kelly
EP 12: Kicked off: Sean, Airtime Leader (not kicked off): Kelly

We all know what happened in EP 13... things of note...

Besides Gervase (which is my one glaring weakness. Gervase X anyone?), the person with airtime was either one of the final 2, or the next to be kicked out... The way MB uses his character development is he will hype up the two finals.. giving them enough airplay such that the general public will have an opinion of them, either positive or negative... please post your thoughts!

-LML

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Detective work at it's finest. Leif Eriksen 01-07-01 1
   RE: Detective work at it's finest. LoudmouthLee 01-07-01 2
       RE: Detective work at it's finest. Leif Eriksen 01-07-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-07-01, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Detective work at it's finest."
Let me guess, you either work for the CIA or the FBI? Your detective work is outstanding.

Just wondering though, do you use a stopwatch for each person simutaniously or do you tape the episode and watch it for each person that is left and time them that way?

Either way, better you do it than me. Good luck on your picks for Survivor II and make sure you have extra batteries if you only use one stopwatch, you will need them.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

LoudmouthLee 294 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-07-01, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoudmouthLee Click to send private message to LoudmouthLee Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Detective work at it's finest."
7 stopwatches, lots of pausing.. screen time = time talking to the camera, or conversing with someone. No life while at home... I start work again tomorrow

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-07-01, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Detective work at it's finest."
Keep up the good work soldier!

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •