The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Twila. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women. Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Chad (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. I think this used to be an official rule that somehow fell by the wayside over the course of many cuts and pastes. Let it return to its former glory as an official rule.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Scout SherpaDave 11-16-04 1
 Ami sylvester 11-16-04 2
 Eliza ShadyLady 11-16-04 3
   Vote change - Chad ShadyLady 11-18-04 63
 Chad kingfish 11-16-04 4
 Ami KObrien_fan 11-16-04 5
   Vote Changed- CHAD KObrien_fan 11-17-04 21
 Julie alwaysintruble1 11-16-04 6
   Vote Change: Chad alwaysintruble1 11-18-04 65
 Ami oncebitten 11-16-04 7
 RE: Julie Jerrethan 11-16-04 8
 Chad VerucaSalt 11-16-04 9
   Ami RyrieRae 11-16-04 10
 Chad, yes VS! forehead 11-16-04 11
 Julie pinchy 11-16-04 12
 Chris cowboyroo 11-17-04 13
 Scout TungFong 11-17-04 14
 Chad DRONES 11-17-04 15
 Chad tinybubs 11-17-04 16
 Julie Nashter 11-17-04 17
 Scout Draco Malfoy 11-17-04 18
 Chad macamrox 11-17-04 19
 scout badger 11-17-04 20
 Ami FesterFan1 11-17-04 22
 Chad Brownroach 11-17-04 23
 Scout toddE 11-17-04 24
 CHAD :-( emydi 11-17-04 25
 Scout bdemoney 11-17-04 26
 CHAD Flowerpower 11-17-04 27
 Chad nailbone 11-17-04 28
 Chad Owlster 11-17-04 29
 Chad Kiddiepool 11-17-04 30
 Chad Scarlett O Hara 11-17-04 31
 Chad Tinman 11-17-04 32
 Chad is left hanging blacknwhitedog 11-17-04 33
 Chad Rollover 11-17-04 34
 Chad Krautboy 11-17-04 35
 Chris strid333 11-17-04 36
 Scout Devious Weasel 11-17-04 37
 Chad Bebo 11-17-04 38
 Ami DearAbby 11-17-04 39
 Chad Fire Fly 11-17-04 40
 RE: Scout Dakota 11-17-04 41
 Chad ssshaw 11-17-04 42
 Chad Peachezz 11-17-04 43
 Chad braveheart 11-17-04 44
 Scout flygirl 11-17-04 45
 Scout sorgee 11-17-04 46
 Chad esquire 11-17-04 47
 Re: Chad zazzy 11-17-04 48
 HEY CHAD... Round Robin 11-17-04 49
 Chad shakes the clown 11-17-04 50
 Chad smokedog 11-18-04 51
 Hoppalong Chad dabo 11-18-04 52
 Chad LilNik8 11-18-04 53
 CHAD westgirl98 11-18-04 54
 Twila tribephyl 11-18-04 55
 Chad PenMike 11-18-04 56
 Chad greg2557 11-18-04 57
 Chad Loree 11-18-04 58
 Chad marebear79 11-18-04 59
 chad wendyp 11-18-04 60
 Chad.. MDSkinner 11-18-04 61
 CHAD! survivor_21 11-18-04 62
 Chris Cathy the Canadian 11-18-04 64
 Chad KrazyKitty 11-18-04 66
 Ami moonbaby 11-18-04 67
 Chad SurvivorBlows 11-18-04 68

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Scout"
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-16-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ami"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 09:48 PM (EST)

Back-up boot = Julie

----, Eliza & Scout aren't going anywhere this week.

Edited to say I know Snews has now posted Chad's name for this week, I will not write his name down, sniff.

ShadyLady 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-16-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShadyLady Click to send private message to ShadyLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Eliza"
only because if she stays any longer she may actually disappear

ShadyLady 21 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShadyLady Click to send private message to ShadyLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Vote change - Chad"
I waited until the last...I hope we're all terribly wrong.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Chad"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-04 AT 07:38 PM (EST)

The honor of being the first to cast a Chad vote is mine. No wait, he bonds with AMI Chris Eliza to vote scout. No wait He votes with Chris, eliza Scout to vote Ami. No wait, he is just clueless, so I'll stick with Chad.

I am also going out on a limb and voting Chad to win RC. JUst a hunch based on the pics of him and the others winning RC. (Realizing that I had a leg up on STC for that line, I had to do it)

Julie for IC.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ami"
Too much power, too much strength. The pecking order has been revealed, players are getting restless and not willing to stay in your nice little pagong fest. The power is shifting. Eliza, Scout, Chad, Chris, and Twila all vote for Ami who just misses winning a crucial immunity. Leann and Julie are sitting ducks as the new alliance powers guide the next several votes.

You'll be able to spend some quality time with Sarge all alone for the next few days til one of your buddies comes to join you.

KO

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Vote Changed- CHAD"
Sorry Emy, I hate to say it, but Chad is gone this week.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-16-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Julie"
Eliza, feeling threatened and doing the 4-4 tie numbers, goes to Chad and Chris willing to vote with them if they go after Julie, who has become too close to Ami and Leann, leaving her out. Twila gets to take revenge for Julie's lie about the guys, and Scout goes along for the ride.
(OK the 3rd vote in a row for Julie, just hoping to be right one of these times.)

Alt (amd more likely): Ami

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Vote Change: Chad"
Although I like his reasoning for a Scout departure this week, I'm jumping in the wagon Shakes is driving, that he actually voted this week should tell us all we need.

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ami"
I am crossing my fingers. oh please oh please

Jerrethan 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-16-04, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jerrethan Click to send private message to Jerrethan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Julie"
I'm gonna trust the boot list that I found ;)

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-16-04, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Chad"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 08:23 AM (EST)

Too bad However the teasers are heavy into telling us the women wage war amongst themselves when the simplicity of this week's title deems otherwise. Next week's title, Surprise and Surprise again seems more ripe for such a huge event of a woman or women turning on another woman.

Chad was deemed next in the pecking order even to Scout who has Eliza ready and waiting on her radar. There is no reason to believe the women will not vote out another man. Chad unfortunately sealed his fate by voting for Julie as opposed to Chris who apparently can manipulate women better than he thinks.

While Ami is appearing to be in grave danger, there has been nothing conclusive to really suggest this other than broken sentences and choppy footage. What has been shown consistently is woman power and I don't see any reason to think it would stop now; not when there are still TWO men left on the island.

Surprise!!!!!!!!!! Family Reward next week
Surprise Again!!!!!!!!!!! The women start turning on each other, even though there is still ONE man left and Ami who isn't used to being second behind a man will then be able to be booted at some point because she will finish second behind ONE man but let's take care of her troops before her shall we ?

ETA: forehead I always can count on you to make this place wonderful - sink or swim

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ami"
Because Chad is going to win

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-16-04, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Chad, yes VS!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

What VerucaSalt said!

Seriously, VS is the Queen of editing analysis (or should that be Queen of Editing Diagnosis - QED, sorry couldn't help myself). As I'm sure everyone is lurking/posting everywhere, it goes without saying that there's not a single thread out there that is so insightful in analyzing long term what EPMB is trying to tell as VS's thread here at SB.

We're at 8. 8 is not the time to make a power move. Power moves work at 9, 7, 5, you get what I'm trying to say here...

No matter that it would be logical for Scout/Twila/Eliza to align with Chris/Chad to vote out Ami (or Leann if Ami has II), rarely do players make logical moves in this game. In fact, I think the only one to make a logical move is Chris to vote out Chad, just like he voted out Sarge last ep.

Next week we're indeed in for a double surprise as Chris gets to stay as the lone, single guy who will no longer be on the women's radar screen (hey the guy has foot trouble, he's not a threat - yes, dream on ladies).

Sarge spilled the beans: what could work for the men is to split up and individually work your way into a female sub-alliance. Going with a block of two possible IC threats is the last any of the women would want to align with. On the other hand, if Chris does a nice acting job this ep of being a lousy IC contender and distance himself from Chad, he could do exactly what will lead him to have his 50 lbs weight loss spoiler (but he needs to do it alone).

forehead

PS Aside for next week: For all those people out there saying Ami doesn't vote a woman out when there are still men available: Ami voted out Lisa to keep Rory for another week. Say no more. Quod Erat Demonstrandum (need to type in full as QED now refers to something, oops, sorry, someone else).

ETA: From a survivor game playing perspective, I would be very pleased with TDT's new final 3 (Chris, Eliza, Ami) - very deserving. Let's see how it goes down.

ETA2: Hi TungFong

ETA3: VS, sink or swim, sounds like a good poof motto

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-04, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Julie"
She and Leann should have played down the Reward...

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Chris"

Taking posts from several people, I think I've gone back and forth on almost every one this week.

I don't recall seeing where Chad was next on the ladies' chopping block. Maybe the inspirational story behind Chad is going to be that everyone underestimated him and he's going to go on an immunity run starting this episode, since we see him as he is "hanging on for dear life".

With the title of the next episode being "Surprise..and surprise again" it looks as if there may yet still be another pagonging this week.

Chris stated early on that he can manipulate men easily but not women. Well, he gives it his all and we get to see how it almost works.

The only spoiler I've seen about Chris staying is one weight loss spoiler that could possibly be unfounded. No firm source.

When reading through the website clues, the following jumped out at me, as a sneaky trick MB might use:

A surreal Reward drives one Survivor to overindulge and pay for it later.

We know Chris is the one who overindulges but he doesn't only pay for it by getting sick, he pays for it by losing immunity due to his sickness and getting the boot.

TungFong 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-17-04, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TungFong Click to send private message to TungFong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Scout"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 01:30 AM (EST)

Just a feeling her story is coming to an end...

Alternate: Chad

forehead, I'll second to the Chris/Eliza/Ami final 3. Hope I'm not the only one here rooting for Ami to at least reach the final 4. She's one of the most interesting characters for this season.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Chad"
alternate is Scout.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Chad"
Gotta go with KrautBoy and Shakes this week on their analysis. After being hidden last week, Chad seems to be prominent in the web promos which would support the OFG theory also.

Before the season started JP said that this season would be inspirational, which I thought was a clue Chad would make the final 3. Apparently not, he is toast.

Nashter 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-17-04, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nashter Click to send private message to Nashter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Julie"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 07:39 AM (EST)

Going with Ami wins immunity. (Surprise!) and winning again in Week 11 (surprise again!) Pecking order is Ami, (but she wins immunity ) Julie, Leann. I am also accepting Snewser is right with Leann boot week 11.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Scout"
I love ya, but it's time for you to go. The women can lose 1 woman and still have the numbers.

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Chad"
The women's alliance will begin to self-destruct this week, but it won't happen in time to save Chad.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-17-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "scout"
actually, i think chad's leaving, but i don't have the heart to write his name down.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Ami"
1) Foreshadowing - For weeks there have been hints at the women's alliance crumbling prematurely, and for weeks it hasn't happened. This time it's different. We know Scout is jumping to the men, and likely taking Twila with her. Every season MB gives us a jury boot. This one is it.

2) Jeff Probst's quote - "What made the last half of the show is it was anybody's game, hardcore alliances that just splintered." Guess what, it's the second half of the game. Time for some splintering. If Scout goes, it's not true splintering, as the core of the women's alliance remains intact (Ami/Leeann/Julie/Eliza), and the men and floater Twila are on the outside looking in. If it smells like Pagonging from there, it probably is. It just doesn't wash. If Ami survives, is it really "anybody's game"? Really?

3) Leeann - I just can't fathom a Leeann boot in E11 if Scout or Chad or anyone not named "Ami" goes this week. Even if the women turn on each other after Scout or Chad go, would Leeann be the first, second, or even third choice? I don't think so.

4) Eliza, the Wild Card - What we know about E10: We know there will be talk about voting out the "most useless" tribe mate. We know Scout wants Ami out. We know Chris says "if you question a woman's ability, she'll snap your neck". Outside of E10, we know there's been a lot of talk about Eliza's worth. We also know that Chris has a history of being persuasive. It's not a huge leap to infer that Chris has a little chat with Eliza about her perceived "worth" within the women's alliance. It's also not a stretch to think Eliza is paranoid enough to think her days are numbered with Ami's crew.

5) Another spin on the "Surprise" front. If it's not a replay of the double family visit from S5, it could be that the first "Surprise" is registered by the 3 remaining women regarding Eliza's defection, with the second being your standard family visit. Honestly, how much bigger of a surprise could there be than Eliza voting with Scout?

If it's not Ami, it will be Scout. I'm sure of that. It just makes more sense to me that it's Ami who goes this week.

Fester

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Chad"
There are plausible scenarios for only Chad, Scout or Twila to go this week, imo. So it's time to pick one...

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Scout"
I never post in this thread, but this week is very interesting. I enjoyed Shakes' analysis and ultimately agree with it. I think Scout, Chad and Ami are the only three in danger.

Ami does make sense, and Eliza has shown herself to be playing the game. But even though she's a player, I think the Scout-Eliza antipathy will prevent Eliza from allying herself with Scout to vote out Ami. So that leaves either Scout or Chad.

I vote Scout because I can see Eliza jumping to a new alliance if Scout is gone.

ps. I doubt TDT's final 3 is credible, but I would love it to be true, they would be the most deserving final 3 since Borneo. (and Rudy wasn't really that deserving, IMO)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "CHAD :-("
if I can, I’m going to burn every one of them. Just let them open the door. This is for you, not against you.

GO CHRIS!!!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Scout"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 12:14 PM (EST)

I think Scout might get herself voted out by trying to turn others against Ami. And since my only other alternative right now is Chad I am writing Scout's name down.......since I can't bear to think Chad might be the one to leave this week.

Oh, and here's to hoping Fester's logic is correct and Ami gets the old heave-ho this week!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "CHAD"
Frankly, I solidly admire Chad for playing the game as well, or better than most non-handicapped people. He was a force to be reckoned with, and he never complained. I wish him well, and may he have a long and happy life.

I'm voting for him as Veruca and Shakes have been screaming his name all week....and it sounds right to me.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Chad"
Women's alliance crumbling? I think not.

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Chad"
The Pagonging continues. This week it's Chad.

Kiddiepool 25 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kiddiepool Click to send private message to Kiddiepool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Chad"
One more pagong. Then the tables will turn...

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-17-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Chad"
Chad ... you are Pagonged With the Wind this week!

Scarlett

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Chad"
Go Chris!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Chad is left hanging"
see ya!

Rollover 31 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rollover Click to send private message to Rollover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Chad"
Sometimes you must sacrifice a part to save the body.
Chad, you are removed so Chris may continue!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Chad"
Verucasalt was brilliant and unwaivering in her, now legendary, editing analysis this week. Shakes was a bit less graceful in his approach, but nonetheless convincing. Throw in a nod from Brownroach, Flowerpower and Scarlet and that pretty much wraps it up for me...

Great spoiling and speculating by all! This was a fun week

Krautboy

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Chris"
I Would Do Anything For Love
(... But I Won't Do That)

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Scout"
Using Fester's back-up logic.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Chad"
CBS is just trying to build drama where there's none by suggesting that the women's alliance is going to crumble...this week.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Ami"
because third time is charm, and she didn't go last week or the week before when I guessed she would ... oh, and because she deserves to go!

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Chad"
Too bad.....we really didn't get a chance to know him very well! The girls did but 'so what', he's a male so it's time to go!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Scout"
I wasn't going to vote, although I put the target on Scout on another thread. But since Shakes says Scout could be the one to go, I figured there's more to my decision that wishful thinking.

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Chad"
I'm torn between Chris and Chad, but I think Chad will go for two reasons.

1. Nobody wants to face him in the F2 and now is probably the best time to get rid of him.

2. Chad is much more of a physical threat than Chris will ever be.

So there you go. Chad is gone.

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Chad"
I did so want to see Ami leave, but how can I ignore the expertise who are naysayers to Ami Boot.

I even thought Chad may win immunity because he looks like he is going into a 'zone' there on the pole. Can't have it both ways though.

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Chad"
It's just tried and true predictable that the losing tribe members go first after the merge...so it's Chad this week and I think an immunity next week will save Chris. By then he will have a solid allaince with Twila to carry him to the final two.
Just speculation.

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Scout"
Well, I can hope, can't I??

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Scout"
is out.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-17-04, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Chad"
Let the pagonging continue. I see no logical scenario for the gals to vote out one of themselves

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-17-04, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Re: Chad"
Mangonging continues... too bad, so sad.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "HEY CHAD..."
...it's time for you to go!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Chad "
I'm not only on the bandwagon, I'm driving it.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-18-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Chad"
Thanks to a very well laid out case in another thread...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Hoppalong Chad"
With Chris's knife firmly in his back.

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Chad"
But I really wish it was Ami. This pro woman thing is getting on my nerves...and I'm a woman.

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "CHAD"
But Oh I wish it was ami!!! gotta go with my shakes!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Twila"
I know I'm going against the grain with this pick.
And MOST likely I would be wrong.
But I feel a sense of editing which is skewing towards the "most spiritual growth" ends up as the sole survivor.

This season is all about the spirituality.
In that respect my feeling of those that are safe are: Scout, Chad, Ami and to a degree Leann.

On the other hand we have Julie, Eliza, Chris and Twila who are just along for the experience and personal growth.

It sucks being a believer in a Leann/Chad F2 and finding that both are supposed to go in the next 2 weeks. I'm closing my eyes and crossing my fingers.

tribe

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Chad"
Going with the flow

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Chad"
Just riding the wagon

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Chad"
I haven't been paying attention this last week. I think I am getting really bored with this season. But this seems to be the popular choice.

marebear79 19 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marebear79 Click to send private message to marebear79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Chad"
My fingers want to type A-M-I but my head orders them to type
C-H-A-D. So, so sad!

Here's to Chris and beating the pagonging odds!

Marebear79

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-18-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "chad"
Thinking all the questions about the woman alliance is misdirection ~ they will bicker but stay together one more week

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Chad.."
but I wish it were someone else.

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "CHAD!"
Can
He
Avoid
Disaster?

umm.....NO! too bad though cause I kinda liked him.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Chris"
Just based on editing - Chris's story ark is over, Chad's hasn't even begun.

KrazyKitty 13 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KrazyKitty Click to send private message to KrazyKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Chad"
Though Twila may have said she wished she sided more with the guys, she still voted with the girls. She was with them then. She is very hard to read due to the editing. I think this may be the last time she plays along with Ami's crew. Then its everyone for themselves and she will probably team with Chris.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Ami"
My votes seem to be one week ahead, so why break the trend?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Chad"

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •