The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jen and Andrew"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

teach4ever 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teach4ever Click to send private message to teach4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jen and Andrew"
Can anyone tell me if Jen and Andrew got back together?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jen and Andrew redheaded_sweetheart 02-06-04 1
 RE: Jen and Andrew Lolette 02-08-04 2
 RE: Jen and Andrew redefine_perfection13 02-11-04 3
   RE: Jen and Andrew paddy 02-11-04 4
   RE: Jen and Andrew Nascargirl48 02-12-04 5
       RE: Jen and Andrew Lolette 02-12-04 6
           RE: Jen and Andrew Tiggertramp 02-12-04 7
 RE: Jen and Andrew buckeyegirl 02-17-04 8
   RE: Jen and Andrew Lolette 02-17-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-06-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jen and Andrew"
I hadn't heard that. I heard she had moved back to Chicago. Anyone else have any news?

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jen and Andrew"
If you from Chicago, you can ask him today on Auto Show ,here is info from his website CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
February 8, 2004

Chicago Auto Show
2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
“Meet Andrew Firestone at The Bridgestone Booth.”

http://chicago-autoshow.com/

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-11-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jen and Andrew"
I believe I saw on another post that Jen's engagment ring was being put on e-bay. So I'd guess that they did not reconcile

paddy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-11-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail paddy Click to send private message to paddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jen and Andrew"
Are they still selling wine? It's the only reason they were together.

Nascargirl48 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-12-04, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nascargirl48 Click to send private message to Nascargirl48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jen and Andrew"
Actually it was Aaron and Helene's ring that was put on Ebay...and according to the new US mag in stores Friday A & J are indeed back together....hope this helps with the mystery.

02-12-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jen and Andrew"
here is link to article from today Chicago Suntimes http://www.suntimes.com/output/television/cst-ftr-bach12.html

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-12-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jen and Andrew"
Thanks for the link Lolette! I don't think they are back together then from the sounds of the article. They met and had dinner. They said that they would remain friends. Okay, so one friend was in town, so they got together. Makes sense to me!

Mountains out of mole hills, but that's the media for ya.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jen and Andrew"
I just bought US Magazine at the supermarket, and it's cover story was: "Jen and Andrew: Back On. However, from interviews given by friends, it seems like they are "just friends" but the article mentioned that there was lots of PDA when they went to out to dinner in Chicago.

A bird's eye view of your A.S.S. RMMW!

02-17-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jen and Andrew"
Together? Hm, check this pictures(from Valentine Day -Maxim Love Party -February 14 http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?nbc1=1&navtyp=CAL====51785&ym=200402

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •