The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps"
From Survivor Fever:

JP: Next time on Survivor....
Leann: It's been raining forever
Scout: It's gonna be a miracle if we can keep our fire. I've never been in a worse situation than this.
JP: And then....Scout makes her move.
Scout: The guys will vote with us. Then the game changes.
Ami: Right now I'm not real trusting of the ladies.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps mdldw 11-12-04 1
   RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps divawife 11-12-04 2
       RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 11-12-04 4
   RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps sylvester 11-12-04 3
       RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps samboohoo 11-12-04 5
           RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps netta68 11-18-04 8
               RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-18-04 9
 OFG, OFS, emydi theory Flowerpower 11-12-04 6
   RE: OFG, OFS, emydi theory VerucaSalt 11-12-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mdldw 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-12-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mdldw Click to send private message to mdldw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps"
Chad certainly doesn't look happy with Scout and Chris hugging like that. What's up with the hug anyway? If she's just agreed to side with them, you'd think Chad would be happy. But has he just discovered that Chris voted for Sarge and he's po-ed?

Do we finally see the "burn"? Look at picture 21-Does Twila have some type of bandage around her right wrist? Did she burn herself in the fire?? Looks like she's holding something on the wrist.

No wait, Julie has the machete in her hands, did she lose it after Sarge saying what he did at TC and just say she's had enough of Twila, no voting her off, let's just "off" her! LOL

You guys are awesome! I love reading your spoilers!!!

divawife 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-12-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail divawife Click to send private message to divawife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps"
Check out what Chris is holding as he hugs Scout. Can't figure out exactly what it is. I don't think this big a smile and hug from Scout is showing an alliance agreement. Its too much joy. Chris must have done something great for them, saved the fire in the rain or brought back food from his reward?

Tried to look for more clues on the CBS site but last week's preview is still up. You would think a huge corporation would be able to put up a preview the same time they update the web site but...morons your bus is leaving.

I love that that uber ##### Ami is having some doubts about the estrogen alliance. Maybe the doubt will make her mess up somehow. She has been cocky since day one. She is bigger horror than any Jerri or any other "villian". She is passive agressive, sneaky and mean spirited. Please let her go this week!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps"
That might be one of Chris' foot-wrappers.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-12-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-04 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

Flower, thank you for posting these!

A few things noticeable in the shot of Scout hugging Chris. First, the 'necklace' on Chad's neck. I blew up that portion of the picture:

I also blew up the portion of the vidcap with Chris's hand, holding something:

To me, it does look like some type of necklace on Chad, but not the IN. It looks like a home crafted thing like he would get by visiting a local village to barter a pig.

In the shot of Chris's hand, it looks to me like it could be his tan pants, rolled up like you would for packing.

I'm wondering if Chris & Chad were involved in the local village visit, and are returning home. Scout seems to be hugging them hello and welcoming them back?

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-04 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

I too think one of the guys wond the reward and takes the other guy, especially in light of how they've been treated. While away, the two drink/eat too much, thus overindulging. Perhaps Chad's pained look is not one of being pissed off, but one of not feeling well from the night before.

Also, while Chad and Chris are away, things turn ugly among the women prompting Scout to make a move.

ETA: Chad's look could also be one of "WTF?" having one of the women actually welcome them back.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

netta68 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-18-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail netta68 Click to send private message to netta68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps"
OK... please be kind as this is my first post (I usually only read all of your insight) ...

But, no one has brought up the hat that Ami is wearing in pics 24-26. Is that an Ohio State hat? Has Ami become so close to Chris that she is now wearing his clothes??

Is this a clue from MB?

Thanks...Netta68

11-18-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thurs Night Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-04 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

Welcome to SBlows Netta! And yes, you are correct, that is Chris' hat that Ami is wearing, he usually has it on backwards. Don't know how she comes to get it though, we'll see tonight!

11-12-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
6. "OFG, OFS, emydi theory"
Trying to apply all of the theories here. According to the OFG I'd say the only survivors that are safe are Eliza and Chris.

According to the OFS theory, I can't really tell who is featured in the first 15 minutes, but I'm praying it's Scout...that is her in caps 11 and 12 peering out from under a coat or shirt.

As for the emydi theory, have to wait for our eyemail for that one!

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-12-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OFG, OFS, emydi theory"
Two Survivors become "sacrificial lambs" and are tied up by their tribe.

A surreal Reward drives one Survivor to overindulge and pay for it later

If the above riddles refer to the challenge and the deduction is that the pig is used somehow to barter at a village for an upcoming reward, then perhaps, since TWO people are "lambs" and are tied up, there is a group challenge. In Panama Islands, remember when John got drunk and he, Lillian and Darrah were able to go on the reward together. The second riddle above reminds me of the riddle from Panama for that challenge.

If this is the case, this may be why we see Julie conversing with Twilla and Scout and possibly Leann. Since I firmly believe that Julie is with Ami, Eliza and Leanne then I can only reason that she is talking with them because perhaps the others are not around and maybe they are in the local village away on a reward?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •