The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
So I actually got to see last week's episode. These people are really dull. Except for Ami, who kinda looked like Marlon Brando in "Apocalypse Now" or "The Godfather" when the women were all tending to her. That was cool. Okay, enough of that. The vote rules:

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Twila. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women. Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Chad (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. I think this used to be an official rule that somehow fell by the wayside over the course of many cuts and pastes. Let it return to its former glory as an official rule.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Scout SherpaDave 11-09-04 1
 Julie Flowerpower 11-09-04 2
   Ami RyrieRae 11-09-04 3
   Vote change....Sarge Flowerpower 11-10-04 16
 Sarge sylvester 11-09-04 4
 Chris strid333 11-09-04 5
 AMI kingfish 11-09-04 6
 Julie alwaysintruble1 11-09-04 7
 Sarge Jims02 11-09-04 8
 "Julie" weecama 11-09-04 9
 Sarge cowboyroo 11-10-04 10
 Sarge applejack93 11-10-04 11
 Eliza nm DRONES 11-10-04 12
 Ami KObrien_fan 11-10-04 13
   Vote change...Sarge KObrien_fan 11-10-04 25
 Ami Nashter 11-10-04 14
 Lea VerucaSalt 11-10-04 15
 Sarge ShowMeTheWinner 11-10-04 17
 Julie Bebo 11-10-04 18
   Vote change: Sarge Bebo 11-10-04 29
 Sarge JazzyJax 11-10-04 19
 Sarge emydi 11-10-04 21
 Julie Jayzzzy 11-10-04 22
 Lea (Sarge) macamrox 11-10-04 23
 Lea "Sarge" Kiddiepool 11-10-04 24
 AMI Capn2patch 11-10-04 26
   Vote Change: Sarge Capn2patch 11-11-04 61
 Sarge redbeard103152 11-10-04 27
 Sarge blacknwhitedog 11-10-04 28
 Sarge Brownroach 11-10-04 30
 Ami Owlster 11-10-04 31
 Chris ShadyLady 11-10-04 32
 Ami bondt007 11-10-04 33
 Lea/Sarge bdemoney 11-10-04 34
 Sarge Fire Fly 11-10-04 35
 Chris Cathy the Canadian 11-10-04 36
 Sarge seahorse 11-10-04 37
 Chad Oscirus 11-10-04 38
 Sarge. Estee 11-10-04 39
 AMI whoami 11-10-04 40
 Lea (Sarge) pinchy 11-10-04 41
 Sarge travelingbetty 11-10-04 42
 Sarge greg2557 11-10-04 43
 Sarge esquire 11-10-04 44
 Tally # 1 Capn2patch 11-10-04 45
 lea justwrong 11-10-04 46
 Sarge bobstew617 11-10-04 47
 Sarge braveheart 11-10-04 48
 Yes Sir! Sarge, the tribe h... PepeLePew13 11-10-04 49
 Sarge dabo 11-11-04 50
 Sarge gorudygo 11-11-04 51
 Sarge forehead 11-11-04 52
 Chad Rollover 11-11-04 53
 Ami marebear79 11-11-04 54
 sarge westgirl98 11-11-04 56
 Sarge FesterFan1 11-11-04 57
 TWILA sorgee 11-11-04 58
 Sarge Scarlett O Hara 11-11-04 59
 Sarge zazzy 11-11-04 60
 Sarge Loree 11-11-04 62
 Lea AyaK 11-11-04 63
 Sarge volsfan 11-11-04 64
 Sarge Monicanada 11-11-04 65
 Chad moonbaby 11-11-04 66
 Sarge.. MDSkinner 11-11-04 67
 HEY SARGE... Round Robin 11-11-04 68
 Ami DearAbby 11-11-04 69
 Final Tally IceCat 11-11-04 70

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Scout"
Now that I've actually SEEN the show, I see no similarity between her and the Harper Lee character. And this is so very, very sad.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Julie"
I know that the title, "Gender Wars" puts huge targets on Sarge and Ami's backs. Eliza gets in a huff when Scout targets her first at the RC and takes it very personally. Finally, she says later to the Yasur women and takes up with the guys. Perhaps Ami wins the IC and so they choose to target the next physically strongest woman, Julie....Twila decides to go with the guys when she somehow finds out that Julie has lied to her....well, it could happen! So long nude sunbather!

I really think it will be a woman chosen as the first member of the jury, so Ami gets my second choice.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-09-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ami"
just cuz

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Vote change....Sarge"
Alright, I've changed my mind, next time I'll wait to vote....Sarge is toast, I'll be sorry to see him go, he's the only one that was game to have a little fun! So long Survivor Sarge!

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sarge"
He and Eliza are the only 2 shown on this week's CBS eyemail, and it's not Eliza's time yet.

Sometimes it IS the obvious choice. Women's alliance holds this week.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-09-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Chris"
I figure that the wymyn's alliance will hold true.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "AMI "
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-04 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

This week - Ami is out 6 to 3
Best guess for RC- Scout, for IC- Julie, Leanne to accompany Scout on away reward.

Next week, Scout out 6 to 2. Yea Sherpa Dave! (Unless Leanne wises up, then 7-1)
Then Sarge or Chad or Chris out 4 to 3
Then Sarge or Chad or Chris out 4 to 2
Then Sarge or Chad or Chris out 4 to 1

Then they will be the final four, with Leanne the first to go, rest settled by the endurance IC, won by Julie, who picks Twilla to stay. And Julie is selected by the jury.

Yawn, Alright there you go, what else do you need? Where is Osama?

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Julie"
Eliza's being show alot, and whether she finds out she low-woman on the totem pole(as many have said) or gets into it with Scout and suddenly finds herself in danger of being voted out, she's probably going to flop over to the guys to save herself, becoming the 5th vote that Sarge/Chad/Chris/Twila need to get back at Julie for the lies she told.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Sarge"
I'm going with the "Gawd, This Season Is Boring" theory.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-09-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. ""Julie""
Julie .. GETS BURNED

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sarge"
RC - Either LeeAnn or Scout win. The men will target Ami. The women will target the men. Eliza's out. Julie is on the fringe. Twila won't be able to get the questions right. Probably Scout wins and takes LeeAnn for coming in 2nd.

IC - Something to do with running it seems. Any one but Sarge wins. I'm guessing Chad for the moment to build up the "don't feel sorry for me" story line.

I think the fight is between Twila and Eliza, but it is just there to take us away from the obvious boot. We're not shown much of the IC because it probably makes it obvious Sarge doesn't win.

A Julie boot makes absolutely no sense at all. There's no way she can get called out on the carpet for Final 4 alliance with the guys. She'll deny it.

The only possible way I could see Julie going is if she gets trapped in a war between her two allies--Eliza and Twila and can't decide which one to stick with.

Julie and Twila could go with the guys to boot Ami. They're not going to go along with booting Eliza or Scout, so the only possibility is LeeAnn if they choose to do so, but I doubt it.

The women will stick together and vote out the challenge threat..Sarge...

In regards to Chad, we're told over and over how no one can take him to the Final 2 because of the sympathy vote. His story will come to....how you don't feel sorry for him. I have empathy for him and the courage it takes to live an active life with half a leg, but in no way at all feel pity or sympathy for him. He'll probably be the next target.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-10-04, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Sarge"
For one more week the women will stick together. Then things will fall apart. Sarge is a target (because of his status as a challenge threat) and I see Twila and Julie staying around to vote him out. Over at Sfever they have what Twila said as she was voting out Rory - 'I would vote for sarge except that he has immunity around his neck' - or something like that.

Sarge will be the last victim of the womens alliance then, upon realising they are last in the pecking order, Julie and Eliza will jump ship (possibly bringing along Twila) to vote with the guys and gradually oust the remaining women.

That's what I see happening.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Eliza nm"
nm

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 05:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Ami"
Twila said it very plain and clear last week, "this week Rory, next is Ami" and she meant it. She will explain to Sarge "I did stay true to my word, I kept telling you I wanted Rory out next" and they will kiss and make up. Meanwhile at the Snuff It Revisited challenge, Eliza will see just how far down she is in the pecking order and will join Twila, Julie, and the remaining men to take the opportunity to cut the leader of the womens alliance.

KO

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Vote change...Sarge"
I don't need to see Snews pick this week, Sarge is a goner.

Nashter 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-04, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nashter Click to send private message to Nashter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Ami"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-04 AT 07:56 AM (EST)

I'm going with the don't change from Lisa when you were wrong the first week. So on that theory because I thought it was Ami last week, I'm sticking with my gut that I was a week too early. And with the Leann clue from Snews...I think we'll see a women's alliance crumble. Eliza and Julie are the key here.
Strong Leader 1st - Ami
Then Twila
Then Leann
Then Sarge (immunity threat)
Then Scout or Julie

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-10-04, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Lea"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-04 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

There is an obvious teasing that Ami is the goal for the men yet for some unknown reason, only the men seem to have her in their sights. The women do not appear to be immune to her charms.

The hints of the men pulling a coup is always nice for the audience to think they will succeed

Alas, Lea has come to the biggest war of his life here and of all people, "those women" Alas, he loses the battle, perhaps he should have kept some of his younger troops?

ETA: Well forehead, get a little wet then get dry

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-10-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Sarge"
I'm pretty sure Sarge's next.

1) Twila and Julie only talked about booting Ami next in front of the guys, so we don't know if they really meant it or they were just saying it for strategy purposes. Besides, Twila said during her vote that her vote went for Rory coz Sarge had immunity, which suggests that she's willing to vote for Sarge. Besides, there's no reason for Twila to lie during her confessional, so I'll believe her here more than during her conversation with Chad.

2) Ami said during her confessional that she doesn't think the women will ally with the guys, especially Twaila. That leads me to believe that she may perhaps had a final 4 pact with Leann, Scout, and Twaila (Burly Girls Alliance). Eliza and Julie seem cozy with Ami and Leanne, so they may at least 'think' that they've an opportunity to ally with them to final 4. I don't think the girls are ready to cannibalize themselves yet. It may happen next week or the week after next, but not this week when there are too many possibilities as to how the chips might fall.

3) Since the women are sticking together, Sarge'll be the women's #1 target. He's the biggest challenge threat after Rory and he's the head of the men's alliance (superficially at least). Pretty certain Sarge's toast this week.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Julie"
First, the targets...

Ami - Obvious female target. After all, she was the men's target last week. And Twila's "first Rory, then Ami" comment could still come to fruition.

Sarge - Obvious male target. Biggest immunity threat in the minority alliance.

So why don't I think either of them will go?

The women's pecking order will be rebroadcast in this week's RC. Why do I say rebroadcast? Because we already know the order. The bowheads, Eliza and Julie, are at the bottom of the female food chain. That's how it was at the beginning of the game, and there's no reason for that to be different now. After all, Ami's trying to run the show, and it makes a lot more sense for her to keep Scout and Twila rather than Eliza and Julie. The better to dominate physical immunity challenges, my dear.

So, which bowhead to axe first? Julie's stronger in challenges, but Eliza's annoying. We already know Scout wants her gone from her comments in episode 1 and her statement during her vote for Rory that he targeted the wrong woman, and it's reinforced in the previews. But can Eliza pull out an IC win and mess up the plan? Probably.

So, how does Julie get the target on her back? The women are concerned she will jump ship to the men, given her flirting and knowledge that she's the low end of the female pecking order. Sarge enjoys cavorting with her, but Twila reconciles with him by cluing him in to Julie's lie. Twila can convince the men that they don't need Julie, since Scout and Twila are tight and Scout is not as committed to the all-female endgame. The women can be easily convinced that they need to eliminate the untrustworthy member of their group, even though it does lend credence to Ami's statement that a female alliance has never stood together until the end.

As the one least trusted by both factions, Julie goes to the jury box.

Alternate? Sarge. For obviously boring reasons.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Vote change: Sarge"
Because I was obviously too creative. I need to stop overthinking, enjoy my Kool-Aid, and accept that this boot will be boring.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Sarge"
Makes the most sense, these guys aren't as sneaky as I wish they were

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Sarge"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-04 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

I initially thought it was Julie...see my posts this week for that...but I tend to get to my picks in a very convoluted manner...so I'm going with the continuation of the pagaonging of the men (for now anyway)

RC: Scout
IC: Chad (I'm back on the why show him in the II challenge he almost won and he has to start acting like Colby NOW!!!)

And for some reason I'm feeling a Leeann boot in Ep. 11...I can sense these things

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-10-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Julie"
would love to see Ami go...annoys me bad.....so she's gay..so what...do you have to be soooo anti man..it is just sad

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Lea (Sarge)"
I agree with those who believe that we will see pagonging, with little hope for the men. (yawn) Oh well, they cooked their own goose.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think Ami gets her wish---a women's final 4, and possibly final 5 or 6.

Kiddiepool 25 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kiddiepool Click to send private message to Kiddiepool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Lea "Sarge""
The women's alliance will hold this week and they will vote out the Sarge, who is perceived to be the strongest and the leader of the remaining men.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "AMI"
I agree with KO on this one. Twila expressed the boot order last ep. Then she & Sarge make up and do the moonbath and steamroll on the beach (edited of course).

Ami's ironic comment that a woman's alliance has never held is realized when Julie & Twila rejoin the men to boot Ami.

11-11-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Vote Change: Sarge"
OK, aethelstan has just swayed my vote.

Doesn't mean I like it, but vote for Sarge I will.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-10-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Sarge"
One more man bites the dust as the leader takes the walk of shame. You are a casuality of war Sarge.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Sarge"
I order you to git yer nekkid butt outta here!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Sarge"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-04 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

The three prime targets this week are Sarge (the women's biggest IC threat), Ami (the men's nemesis from last week), and Eliza (she starts disrupting the harmony around camp).

But since Chris specifically tells us, "Scout wants to burn Eliza", we can assume Eliza is a red herring. The men may hope to cash in on Scout's animosity, only to see Eliza win immunity.

Rory says Eliza is cunning. If she's upset because she thinks she's in last place with the women's alliance, she could also help the men (along with Julie and/or Twila) boot one of the women. The men should want to target Ami, and no negotiating. But it looks like Scout is Eliza's real worry...

So after mulling it over, I think Eliza (and Scout) will end up staying put for this week. I think S9 will be one of those installments where the faction that cast the elimination votes at the merge hangs together for another vote before chaos breaks out.

Twila specifically cited Sarge as a threat last week. This should be the week his a$$ really gets tanned.

(Edited for clarification.)

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Ami"
I usually agree with FP, VS, and BR, but this week I can't get past Twila's comment to Sarge "this week Rory, next week Ami." I believe Twila has a pecking order, and she's sticking to it.

ShadyLady 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-10-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShadyLady Click to send private message to ShadyLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Chris"
Just a thought to throw out there. He is easily associated with gender wars...

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-10-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Ami"
...however, it usually takes me three times to guess, using the same person. So, this is my second Ami guess, look for an Ami boot next week!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Lea/Sarge"
Whether you wish to call him Lea or Sarge..........that's who I think gets the boot this week. Although I've been away on a five day cruise.......so what do I know!

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Sarge"
Certainly not Ami- just cuz DVABDP (too many letters which mean nothing) says so!!!

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Chris"
Commen sense says we're in for a male pagonging. Sarge's preview clips were misdirection. Chad's character hasn't been developed. That leaves Chris.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Sarge"
The strongest male left.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-10-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Chad"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-04 AT 06:08 PM (EST)

Editng leads me to believe that he goes

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Sarge."
I haven't suffered from insomnia once since this season started. Coincidence?

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "AMI"
2nd choice Sarge

WHOAMI

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Lea (Sarge)"
5-3 (maybe one of the women refuses to vote;)

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Sarge"
The pagonging continues....

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-10-04, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Sarge"
Discharged

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-10-04, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Sarge"
There are only 2 scenarios that make sense to me. Either the gals stay together and boot out Sarge ro the guys get together with Twila and Julie and vote out Ami. I have decided to go with Sarge

11-10-04, 11:04 PM (EST)
45. "Tally # 1"
Lea/Sarge ___23
Ami __________7
Chris ________3
Julie ________3
Chad _________1
Eliza ________1
Scout ________1

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "lea"
and it is a sad sad day in survivorland!

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Sarge"
There's a breach in the ranks, sir!
Zzzzzzzzzzz...I hope next week will be more exciting.

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-10-04, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Sarge"
Definately a man this week and next. I love the theory that Twila will align with the men again but I think that's MB's misdirection to keep the audience interested. Too bad because that would've been a great storyline.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Yes Sir! Sarge, the tribe has spoken!"
The smarter gameplay would have been to take Ami out, but I think the women are too snowed in by Ami's dominance at the moment to do the right thing -- they're up 6-3 so they can afford to cut a woman loose.

Sarge gets my vote for this week, although I think it's entirely possible that Ami or Leann will get the boot IF Twila backs up her words and reassures Sarge that she went to the women for one TC to boot Rory. I'd say, in my mind, it's 40% Sarge, 30% Ami, 15% Leann, 10% Julie, 5% Eliza/Chad/Scout/Twila. To me, only Chris is safe.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Sarge"
alt Chris

gorudygo 51 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gorudygo Click to send private message to gorudygo Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Sarge"
Let the pagonging continue! MOST * BORING * SURVIVOR * EVER!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-11-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Sarge"
Because VS says so

"The hints of the men pulling a coup is always nice for the audience to think they will succeed" And since that never materializes in the show...

Gender Wars - Ami vs Sarge, the numbers have gotten ugly for Sarge (even though CBS refuses to call them 6 to 3)

Dear VS, it was an honor to swim with the fishes in your company - I think we'll stay dry this week.

Rollover 31 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rollover Click to send private message to Rollover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Chad"
I think a little soup stirring is going on!

marebear79 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-11-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marebear79 Click to send private message to marebear79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Ami"
I refuse to believe, in a season where spoiling has been so difficult and there have been a few surprise boots, that we will see a straight pagonging of the men. It seems to me that the episodes that expose alliances via the challenge have often had a boot that was someone from the dominant alliance, as the people on the lower rungs of the ladder realize their mutual positions. Or maybe that was just Marquesas. Aaaah my head is muddled with too much speculation!!

Eliza and Julie realize their position and join the men, probably Twila too. Ami goes, appropriately in an episode entitled "Gender Wars".

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "sarge"
but I am hoping Ami

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Sarge"
I love it when Shakes agrees with me.

Fester

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-11-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "TWILA"
i'm putting her name down because no one else has!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Sarge"
I am sad to see him go ... he was the most entertaining of the bunch!
Scarlett

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-11-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Sarge"
It's time to take your leave...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Sarge"
Well this makes sense. Twila said in her vote last week that Rory and Sarge were the strong ones but Sarge won IC. So if he doesn't win this week he is outnumbered and probably gone.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Lea"
...because this is the most predictable Survivor since Thailand.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Sarge"
we all know why!

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Sarge"

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Chad"

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Sarge.."
the title of this episode says it all. The men lose their seargant in this "war".

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "HEY SARGE..."
...it's time for you to go!

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Ami"
I hope, I hope, I hope!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Final Tally"
40 Lea/Sarge
9 Ami
3 Chris
3 Julie
3 Chad
1 Eliza
1 Scout
1 Twila

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •