The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tv Ads"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

NancyOttawa 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-17-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NancyOttawa Click to send private message to NancyOttawa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tv Ads"
Is it just that I'm missing them or what? I have yet to see an advertisement on tv for this. It's getting me a bit worried as I now have satellite and wondered if I don't have that station or whatever.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tv Ads universityofkentuckyrocks 06-17-05 1
 RE: Tv Ads Surveysez 06-19-05 2
   RE: Tv Ads universityofkentuckyrocks 06-20-05 3
       RE: Tv Ads Swami 06-20-05 4
           RE: Tv Ads seahorse 06-20-05 5
               RE: Tv Ads universityofkentuckyrocks 06-20-05 6
                   RE: Tv Ads Surveysez 06-20-05 7
 RE: Tv Ads redhead82001 06-22-05 8
   RE: Tv Ads Sandra 06-29-05 9
       RE: Tv Ads Sandra 06-30-05 10
           RE: Tv Ads seahorse 07-01-05 11
       RE: Tv Ads NancyOttawa 07-02-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-17-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tv Ads"
They haven't even came out in the U.S. yet either. Someone mentioned that in another thread but were waiting patiently.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-19-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tv Ads"
I came into the living room at the tail end of an ad for Big Brother 6. All I caught was July and even missed the date. But the ads are out there now.

Ham and eggs - a day's work for a chicken, a lifetime committment for a pig.

06-20-05, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tv Ads"
I saw it this evening to.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-20-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tv Ads"
I've seen a couple of ads. I think they said it premieres on July 7. The ads I saw all showed old footage--mostly the Four Horsemen. Not even a quick-cut of anything new.

Most people who have DISH network have to pay additionally to get local coverage--which usually means the networks. If you don't get CBS you won't get Big Brother's weekly shows.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tv Ads"
We have no idea what the new housemates look like.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

06-20-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Tv Ads"
Will they even give us a clue of what people are going to be on BB6.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-20-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tv Ads"
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/

Ham and eggs - a day's work for a chicken, a lifetime committment for a pig.

redhead82001 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redhead82001 Click to send private message to redhead82001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tv Ads"
It starts July 7th

Sandra 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-29-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandra Click to send private message to Sandra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tv Ads"
They generally don't show the houseguests in advance. In fact, if I understand it right, the houseguests don't even see each other until the night they go into the house (Remember how Julie has them all stand on the steps but they aren't allowed to look at each other?). Then inside they introduce themselves to each other and the audience. That way it starts out as an even playing field.

I can't wait for July 7th!! Does anyone know what days/times it'll be on so I can be sure to set my vcr?

Sandy

Sandra 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-30-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandra Click to send private message to Sandra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tv Ads"
I take back what I said yesterday. They've started showing ads with quick clips of the hg's posing for the camera. I saw one earlier this morning.

Sandy

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tv Ads"
It's about time. I was getting tired at seeing the 4 horsemen.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

NancyOttawa 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-02-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NancyOttawa Click to send private message to NancyOttawa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tv Ads"
You can see pictures and profiles of all the houseguests for this year at the cbs website.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •