The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-04-01, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
I am hoping that this is the correct place to be posting this as the Spoiler Forum is from Survivor 1 and is closed to new postings. Anyway the following is a possible spoiler so do not read on if you do not wish to...

I caught the segment on Entertainment Tonight last night which showed some guy getting a tour of "Survivor City", where the staff stays. They also took us on a tour of Tribal Council. We saw the tree stumps on which the contestants sit. Specifically there were 8 seats. Next, the person who was providing the tour brought the ET guy over to a torch and stated "this is the torch that was extinguished last night". With those two pieces of info... the torch itself and the fact that there were 8 seats ... a spoiler is received. Now most of the Survivor 1 SurvivorBlows spoiler posters remember that I figured out that the winner was Rich with two pieces of info... The Survivor book cover which featured a person holding a torch that looked adorned suspiciously with the skull that Rich had on his and also the "were not going to show you one second of the final shows" preview in which there was a quick picture of Rich and the skull. My drawn out point here is that each contestant gets their own torch which they adorn with various things. This torch was very identifiable in that it was colored green at a spot approx. 2 feet down at which it necks over at about a 60º angle. I didn't record the show so I do not have the picture but if someone could add it here we should be able to figure out who the torch belongs to and thus who will make it to the final 8 and will be the one to get kicked off in week 9.

So here we all go again.

Conspiracy Jim

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainme... Conspiracy Jim 01-04-01 1
   RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainme... SurvivorBlows 01-04-01 4
 RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainme... SurvivorBlows 01-04-01 2
   RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainme... Leif Eriksen 01-04-01 3
       RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainme... Conspiracy Jim 01-04-01 5
           RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainme... Leif Eriksen 01-04-01 6
               RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainme... Conspiracy Jim 01-04-01 7
                   RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainme... SurvivorBlows 01-04-01 8
                       RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainme... Conspiracy Jim 01-05-01 9
                           RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainme... Monkeyboy 01-05-01 10
                           RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainme... SurvivorBlows 01-06-01 11
                               RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainme... Conspiracy Jim 01-08-01 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-04-01, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
OK, after posting this I realized something. Just because there were 8 seats does not mean that it is from week 9. It could also be from week one or two. And in fact I do remember the person giving the tour did say something like "this is the torch that got extinguished last night as we started the elimination process". So most likely this is from week 1. Wanted to add this before someone else bashed me.

Conspiracy Jim

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-01, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
If you want to know when the footage is from, examine the date on the passport -- I think it's the passport. ..there was definitely one shot someplace in the video that gave you a pretty good idea of the date of when the footage was filmed (assuming that the ET reporter wasn't already in Australia for more than a couple of days before heading to the site).

I think it was the ET footage that has the shot of the reporter's Australia enter stamp on the passport, but I could be wrong, I might be confusing it with the video on the "The Early Show" footage that describes the Early Show reporter who also had a segment about flying in to visit the show.

Whichever it is, I'm sure the visit was from the first couple of weeks and not from around the timeframe of a joined tribe, since Burnett specifically had said that as part of the S2 security enhancements, 1) no contestant would be allowed to leave the area until the filming ended, 2) media visits would only be allowed during the first few weeks.

01-04-01, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
ET has the video of the show available online at http://www.etonline.com

It's available at both high bandwidth and low bandwidth versions, go to etonline.com, the Survivor info is pretty hard to miss.

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-04-01, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
I don't know about anyone else, but, ooooo, ooooo, this gives me the goose bumps all over. Deja vu, deja vu.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

01-04-01, 01:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
ooooo??? ooooo??? Deja vu??? Lovable??? ...

Asshole!!!!!

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-01, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
Did I hit the wrong cord there, Jimmy boy? Keep happy man, redirect your anger to more pressing matters like making the zealot's life miserable.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

01-04-01, 03:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
I have a couple of pics from the Entertainment Tonight that I wish to add to this post. If anyone can refresh my memory on the process I would appreciate it.

Thanx,

Conspiracy Jim

01-04-01, 05:51 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"

If the images are someplace else on the Internet and you just want to link to them then just enter the URL in your post.

If you're looking to upload them to board itself, then click on the "Click here to upload your file" that appears in the red text called "File Upload Enabled" that's above the SUBJECT box on the page that you use to type your new message

01-05-01, 02:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
The below pic shows that the Entertainment Tonight show is from either week one or two. It depicts the ET Reporter's Passport.

This next picture shows that the Tribal Council site was set up for 8 people, a full contingency of Tribe members. This further proves that whoever owns the specified torch gets the boot in week one or two (I got the fealing that it was week 1).

I tried to get a good shot of the torch from the ET footage but was unable to, if anyone has that pocture could they please add it to this post.

Thanx,

Conspiracy Jim

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-01, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
I have inside information that the green torch belongs to none other than....Michael Skupin. SKOOP is gone in the first episode (at least we can hope so).

I've got some other insider info as to who the final winner is.....it's Gervase!

01-06-01, 00:42 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
I think the problem with your theory is that you're assuming that they will take away a seat from the council set every time someone gets voted out... could be they always leave it setup with eight seats.

01-08-01, 04:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Possible spoiler on Entertainment Tonight last night"
You may be right in that they leave the seats but it does look like they are easiliy mobile. I remember seeing a different pic of the tribal council that had the seats in a four behind, four in front setup. From the pic above you can see that it is now in a five behind, three in front setup. This further shows that the seats get moved around. It also makes sense that they would want to keep the Survivors as close as possible at Tribal Council to improve photography so it is logical to believe that they will remove seat as we go along.

Conspiracy Jim

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •