The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-05-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
FROM FEVER:

Voice Over

JP: Next time on Survivor...
Sarge: Camp sucks. Kissing and "I wanna cuddle with you. I'm tired of hearing "I love you", "you love me".
Leann: I ???? love, man.
Sarge: It makes me sick.
JP: And Eliza gets a new pet.
Sarge: I can taste his fatback cooked up with my cabbage.
Eliza: No, no, no, no. You can't eat him.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS Brownroach 11-05-04 1
   RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS Peachezz 11-05-04 5
   RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS ShowMeTheWinner 11-06-04 15
       RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS pmspml5 11-06-04 16
           RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS ShowMeTheWinner 11-06-04 17
 RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS emydi 11-05-04 2
   RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS KObrien_fan 11-05-04 3
   RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS Brownroach 11-05-04 4
       RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS emydi 11-05-04 6
           RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS KObrien_fan 11-05-04 8
   RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS udg 11-05-04 7
 OFG Theory Flowerpower 11-05-04 9
   RE: OFG Theory emydi 11-05-04 10
       RE: OFG Theory Flowerpower 11-05-04 11
           RE: OFG Theory emydi 11-05-04 13
               RE: OFG Theory Brownroach 11-05-04 14
       RE: OFG Theory lilRED 11-05-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
Leann says: "I'm pro-love, man."

Gag. Retch. Puke.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-05-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
I can't figure out if Twila is the best actress in the world, the best game player, or just easily swayed and manipulated. She scowled about the fuss Scout made over her still being on the island, she laughed off Chris's (or Sarge) teasing her about Scouts expression of 'love and / or admiration' for her as not being 'her way', yet there she is, cozying up to Ami with what appears to be a genuine cheek to cheek affectionate reaction to something said or going on.

I think girl hugs are normal and bonding while in a survival situation is natural, but there is something very different about this display of affection. Maybe it's because we already know 2 of them are lesbian, but I don't think so. And it disturbs me that Eliza - so young - is getting caught up in it. But right now I can't shake the uneasiness. I must agree with Sarge.

It's getting easier to see why Lisa was booted on such a whim. She probably wouldn't play up to all that. It's like one of those trust relationship workshops - forget what they're called.
He who angers you controls you.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-06-04, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
I thought she said pro-love too. Why would she say she's pro-love? Maybe they'll be talking about Ami and Scout's sexuality and one or some of the men were uncomfortable about it (maybe Sarge, which leads to a big blow out between him and Ami).

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-06-04, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
Sarge already knows about Ami - he made a comment to Twila - and her reply was "for each her own but count me out" He was talking about Ami trying to woooo Twila.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-06-04, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-04 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

Yeah, I know that Sarge knew about Ami's sexuality by merge time but she wasn't living with him then, so I guess the conversation didn't crop up too much. Now that they're living together, I think Sarge might be a little uncomfortable about it, especially seeing how close Ami was with a lot of the girls. He just seemed a bit uneasy in the way he described Ami's closeness with Julie.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out why Leann would say she's pro-love. The only situations I could think of is if the sexuality issue comes up or if Sarge was complaining to the women that there's too much love in the camp. Either way, Sarge'd better put a lid on it or he's outta there in no time. Leann will probably be joined by Scout and Ami as the other pro-love people and Sarge's negativity will put an even bigger target on himself. IMO, Sarge's out next episode.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
Wasn't Eliza supposed to be afraid of pigs???? now she's the second coming of Kimmee....Sarge will grab that little piggy and they'll be having bacon with their coffee the next morning...

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
I think it was more she was afraid to get dirty chasing the pigs rather than the fear of pigs themselves.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

11-05-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
The pig comes with the treemail, which Eliza obviously goes to fetch, so she has to bring the pig back with her. In the caps where she is tugging the pig she has the gray treemail parchment folded in her hand.

11-05-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
Ok, but do you think the tree mail tells them they cannot kill it? The last thing you do on Survivor is try to save food.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
I am very sure that is what it says, with the treemail parchment in her hand Eliza shouts "No no no you can't kill him", she must have just read that.

Maybe Lea will joke "Lets kill the pig anyway, I'm not afraid of Pretty Boy Probst", oh wait that was last season...

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-05-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: EP9: PROMO VIDCAPS"
Or, it's well edited, and she was actually saying, "You can't eat him. We're supposed to bring him to the challenge!"

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "OFG Theory"
I know that the OFG theory is more accurate for early episodes, but applied to this week I'd say:

In serious trouble: Ami and Sarge
In trouble: Leanne, Eliza, and Twila
Safe: Scout, Chad, Chris and Julie

11-05-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
10. "RE: OFG Theory"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-04 AT 03:48 PM (EST)

Agree with you FP...the possible boots are Ami and Sarge and not just bc of OFG but also the CBS Misdirection helps...

4. One Survivor's guilt (Twila) over aligning with a faction is exacerbated by a tribemate's words. (Sarge)

2. One group of Survivors (Flab 3)hatch a devilish plan to screw over their tribemates (Julie and Twila).

3. Hatred drives two Survivors (ami and sarge) to serious lobbying to get each other voted out.

I think Sarge feels betrayed by Twila and instead of listening to Twila about getting Ami after Rory, he goes into WAR mode and it will be his undoing...

Right now I'm leaning towards a Sarge boot--esp. bc the IC is an elimination like light the torch challenge...still waiting for the caps to come over...but it seems Chad ousts Julie from contention...so I don't see the three guys trying too hard to be concilitory.

The women may even protect Ami by giving her immunity, knowing that they will oust Sarge...

Also Rory said on the early show, the girls will vote straight line....

Handcrafted by RollDdice
eta misdirection and rory info

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OFG Theory"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-04 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

I definately agree that Sarge is in serious trouble here. E, how do you know that the elimination challenge that you mention is'nt for reward, let alone how Chad ousts Julie?

Playing devils advocate here, don't you think Rory is coached to provide misdirection on the early show, post boot promos?

ETA: If Scout wins this IC and goes much further in the game, I'll cry.....she is driving me nuts, she should have been history weeks ago....get that her outta there! Just my opinion....

11-05-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
13. "RE: OFG Theory"
See the web thread...i'm leaning towards a Julie boot now....yikes...

11-05-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
14. "RE: OFG Theory"
On the subject of OFG theory, I don't think we can use it this week since everyone has a featured shot between the two promos.

lilRED 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-05-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilRED Click to send private message to lilRED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: OFG Theory"
I dunno about number 2/
I think that may be the other way around... T & J may be planning to play both sides, thereby screwing all the tribemates at once...

Also Im leaning to an Ami boot... Sarge is shown mad and angry and planning to do something for a comeback.... Ami is shown relaxed, happy, lovey-dovey etc... completely unsuspecting....
That editing makes me think Ami...
I guess I can't completely put my finger on why... just does.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •