The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Miss Ty Pennington"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-29-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Miss Ty Pennington"
Trading Spaces just ain't the same without him. New guy is cute, but an airhead. Bring back Ty!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Miss Ty Pennington minitroll 06-29-03 1
 WHAT?? LadyT 06-29-03 2
 RE: I Miss Ty Pennington NoLife 06-29-03 3
 RE: I Miss Ty Pennington Drive My Car 06-30-03 4
 RE: I Miss Ty Pennington mtopaz 06-30-03 5
 RE: I Miss Ty Pennington Jgear 07-01-03 6
   RE: I Miss Ty Pennington Swami 07-01-03 7
 RE: I Miss Ty Pennington Fifi 07-01-03 8
   RE: I Miss Ty Pennington karadarado 07-02-03 9
       RE: I Miss Ty Pennington mtopaz 07-03-03 11
 RE: I Miss Ty Pennington AZ_Leo 07-02-03 10
 RE: I Miss Ty Pennington Majic Mitch 07-22-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-29-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Miss Ty Pennington"
Sorry Swami, I don't miss Ty at all. He was too whiny and irritating for my blood.

I think the new guy is way cuter than Ty, but you're right, he is a moron, and I don't think he ever picked up a hammer before he did this show.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "WHAT??"
Ty left TS????

NoLife 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-29-03, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NoLife Click to send private message to NoLife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Miss Ty Pennington"
I think he's still with TS, just they're really pushing this new dolt carpenter....I want to call him Otto, but I'm not sure why....I think his name is really Carter. He's awful...hard to watch and barely verbal.

I'd rather have my Ty-candy.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I Miss Ty Pennington"
NEW GUY!!???

NO TY!!!?????

This is so wrong.

I always miss the Saturday ones.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-30-03, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Miss Ty Pennington"
At one point, I remember hearing some talk that Ty was going to get his own show - but so far, nothing has materialized. Carter may be the nicest guy in the world, but Ty is such a character, he's got an uphill battle. Ty may be a spaz, but I really like him! And he does beautiful work too. *sigh* Please bring back Ty!

Mmmm Topaz

Jgear 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-03, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jgear Click to send private message to Jgear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Miss Ty Pennington"

Ty Has not left TS. Carter is going to be the regular carpenter on the new Trading Spaces Family which starts this Sunday 7/6 I believe. It will have a new host(male), most of the same designers and include the whole family instead of just the adults. I think it will air at 8 an 11pm eastern. Same channel and the original.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-03, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I Miss Ty Pennington"
New guy was on for both of the two most recent Saturday night new shoes, and they never said anything about him being on TSFamily, even though they ran several commercials for it.

Fifi 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-01-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fifi Click to send private message to Fifi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I Miss Ty Pennington"
http://www.etonline.com/celebrity/a16421.htm

He'll be doing both. Ty's not leaving.

karadarado 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-03, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karadarado Click to send private message to karadarado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I Miss Ty Pennington"
I inquired about this on Discovery.com and here is the response I got:

Thanks for your note! TLC has created a new family edition of "Trading Spaces", premiering Sunday July 6th at 7pm ET/PT (it will continue to air in that time slot), and between that series and the regular series, there will be approximately 84 episodes taped in the 2003-2004 season, up from the 60 episodes taped for the third season. Thus the producers added a new carpenter (Carter Oosterhouse) and two new designers to the lineup to assist with all of the extra work. The other cast members, including the current designers, Paige, Ty and Amy Wynn, will be returning and they will all alternate between the regular "Trading Spaces" edition and the family version. Note also that the "Trading Spaces Kids" version of the show (seen on the Discovery Kids network and NBC weekend mornings) will have a separate host and designers.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-03-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I Miss Ty Pennington"
Thanks for the info. I'm going to check out Trading Spaces Kids, but the commercials aren't pulling me in, so I don't hold out high hopes that I'm going to like this new version of the show.

Mmmm Topaz

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-02-03, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I Miss Ty Pennington"
Interview with the new guy.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|82087|1|,00.html

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-22-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I Miss Ty Pennington"
I don't either of the guys, Ty grips too much, and Carter's an idiot. Whatever happened to Amy Wyn?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •