The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where's Dr. Stan?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kitty63 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-25-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kitty63 Click to send private message to kitty63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where's Dr. Stan?"
I wonder why the ladies are being sent to these different psychologists and therapists. A couple of the ladies lately have seen other therapists about their issues. One was Christina and I can't remember who the other one was. I wonder why they are seeing these other people instead of Dr. Stan. Has he left the show?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where's Dr. Stan? Mikesgirl123 11-25-05 1
   RE: Where's Dr. Stan? kitty63 11-25-05 2
 RE: Where's Dr. Stan? Kelliedn 11-25-05 3
   RE: Where's Dr. Stan? AshLanie 11-26-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mikesgirl123 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-25-05, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mikesgirl123 Click to send private message to Mikesgirl123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where's Dr. Stan?"
Were these other doctors psychiatrists? I think the one Christina went to was an MD. If this is the case, the LC's might believe some of the women need medication and Dr. Stan cannot prescribe medication. He is a Ph.D., not an MD.

Mikesgirl123

kitty63 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-25-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kitty63 Click to send private message to kitty63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where's Dr. Stan?"
I thought the one that Christina went to was a psychologist, but I'm not sure. Dr. Stan is a psychologist, isn't he?

Kelliedn 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-25-05, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelliedn Click to send private message to Kelliedn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where's Dr. Stan?"
It's possible that Dr. Stan is on vacation. Both the situations that came up were out of the blue and they looked to me like pretty serious situations that needed to be dealt with forthright and really shouldn't wait a week or two for Dr. Stan to come back. I think that is the more likely of explanations.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-26-05, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where's Dr. Stan?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-05 AT 05:51 AM (EST)

Seems the producers never have Dr. Stan around when there is so called *drama*.

Remember last season, the infamous non exiting breakin? Dr. Stan was no where to be found on the show during that period also.

Maybe Dr. Stan asked to be left out because of all these diagnosis of the ladies atleast two months aftet entering the house. So much for the shows thorough medical and head exams of thse ladies before they enter the house.

Wasn't it Dr. Stan who first showed concern over Alison's drinking? Notice he isn't around and the drinking is being addressed.

Wasn't it Dr. Stan who also first questioned both Lisa's and Christinea's motive for being in the house?

I feel if Dr. Stan had had his way all three of these Ladies would have been gone by now and no way was the show going to allow that so they keep the ladies (for drama) and don't use Dr. Stan as much or it could be Dr. Stan has decided to back away slowly from the show by not appearing as much.

This show could hurt him terribly in his professional ptactice. Bet he is kicking his *agent* (Or whoever talked him inot doing the show) from here to timbuctoo.

Edited to add:

Remember season two when Cassie wanted to contact her son and the Mom of the son said no, leave us be or words to those effect.

Rhonda, Cassie, and Dr. Stan met and Dr. Stan said it was best if they just let it be for now. And Rhonda left it up to Cassie the psycho to make the decision and Cassie decided to continue bugging the Mom.

Well, I am sure Dr. Stan was not happy about that. What true professional would?

Also, it was Dr. Stan who first borught up meg's drinking but was ignored til they had to end filming then it was used for the drama to end the season.

Thing is Dr. Stan IS a true blue professional. Respected all over the U.S., even testifying in major cases (MIchael Jackson's case being one of those), and the show is finding they don't want a true professional but one that will go along with the drama etc.

The *professionals* they do use and do make diagnosis I find to be imcompantant.

How can a Dr. make a diagnosis after only a couple hours of consulatation? Jessica is a prime example.....after a couple of hours (if it was even a couple) she is now diagnosed with a syndrome.....so now she has an excuse to be the b*tch* she is to TJ and the others. While TJ who was diagnosed years ago is not allowed to say anything without reprecussions.

The show has one true professional not being used because then the two prima donnas wuldn't be able to mentally abuse these ladies for drama/ratings.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •