Song choices and Judges Comments. Soul week. They tried.
But still, the Best Top 12 round ever.
I pretty much agree with the judges this show.
Also, is it my tv, or are the background music and vocals WAY too loud, can't hear the singers clear enough. or is that the point? anyhoo.
1. Latoya - "Aint Nobody" - One of my fave songs!!! and she truly did it justice, got to show some spunk too.
Simon - "I don't know where you go from here." That was a compliment. And she gets points for saying "Simon is da Bomb to me".
2. Amy - "you make me feel brand new"
Judges - boring, safe. Me - ditto.
3. Matt - "hard to handle". Did this guy MISS the version by those rocker guys?
Simon - Corny. Tom Jones
Randy or me (can't remember) - I wasn't feelin you dawg.
4. Camille - "Son of a preacher man". Did this girl MISS the version by Ryan Starr? AI#1. It will Never live up to hers.
S- she was petrified.
5. Jon Peter - "Drift away". What a fun performer.
S= could be the Dark Horse to win.
all = Need to sing more, dance less
P - so you don't run out of breath (Paula made a technical remark!!!)
6. Fantasia - "Signed sealed delivered".
R - hot, young ARetha (that's what I been saying)
S- the real thing.
7. George - "Dock of the bay". Looked young w/o his liphair.
p - the Right song (i agree)
s - unaware of how good you are = very good.
8. Jennifer - Baby i love you??
j - loved the control, but oversing
9. John - " time to say goodbye" - slow.
r - bored (i was too).
s & p - still like his voice & uniqueness
10. Leah - "keep me hanging on" Oh girl, why did you even try this one?? EVEN I can outsing you on this one, honey.
s- pack your suitcase.
11. Jasmin - "inseperable" Really kicked it up a notch, good for her.
all - superb
12. Diana - "Think". Up a notch with her too. ditto.
all - incredible