The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Recap - Songs & Comments"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-17-04, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Recap - Songs & Comments"
Song choices and Judges Comments. Soul week. They tried.
But still, the Best Top 12 round ever.
I pretty much agree with the judges this show.

Also, is it my tv, or are the background music and vocals WAY too loud, can't hear the singers clear enough. or is that the point? anyhoo.

1. Latoya - "Aint Nobody" - One of my fave songs!!! and she truly did it justice, got to show some spunk too.
Simon - "I don't know where you go from here." That was a compliment. And she gets points for saying "Simon is da Bomb to me".

2. Amy - "you make me feel brand new"
Judges - boring, safe. Me - ditto.

3. Matt - "hard to handle". Did this guy MISS the version by those rocker guys?
Simon - Corny. Tom Jones
Randy or me (can't remember) - I wasn't feelin you dawg.

4. Camille - "Son of a preacher man". Did this girl MISS the version by Ryan Starr? AI#1. It will Never live up to hers.
S- she was petrified.

5. Jon Peter - "Drift away". What a fun performer.
S= could be the Dark Horse to win.
all = Need to sing more, dance less
P - so you don't run out of breath (Paula made a technical remark!!!)

6. Fantasia - "Signed sealed delivered".
R - hot, young ARetha (that's what I been saying)
S- the real thing.

7. George - "Dock of the bay". Looked young w/o his liphair.
p - the Right song (i agree)
s - unaware of how good you are = very good.

8. Jennifer - Baby i love you??
j - loved the control, but oversing

9. John - " time to say goodbye" - slow.
r - bored (i was too).
s & p - still like his voice & uniqueness

10. Leah - "keep me hanging on" Oh girl, why did you even try this one?? EVEN I can outsing you on this one, honey.
s- pack your suitcase.

11. Jasmin - "inseperable" Really kicked it up a notch, good for her.
all - superb

12. Diana - "Think". Up a notch with her too. ditto.
all - incredible

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Recap - Songs & Comments angelworth29 03-17-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-17-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Recap - Songs & Comments"
Thank you so much for doing this! I had to work last night and forgot to set my VCR! I can almost picture it!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •