The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP8 Immunity Challenge"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-01-04, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP8 Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-04 AT 01:10 AM (EST)

In an effort to focus the discussion of the Immunity Challenge, I have summarized what we have speculated so far and tried to pull it together in one location:

(Thanks to SFever and the Mess Hall for the vidcaps)

THE CHALLENGE:

Lopevi and Yasur arrive for the IC. Rory is holding the Immunity Idol.

Jeff takes back the Immunity Idol…

…and tells the tribes to drop their buffs.

He goes on to explain that “one person will win Immunity”, after hanging the Immunity Necklace on the Immunity Idol.

The contestants start on the beach, race out into the water…

…and swim out to structures in the water.

They must then climb out of the water…

…and up onto a platform.

Each platform is color coded a different color and appears to have a pole holding several flags of the same color. The contestants retrieve the flags and jump back into the water…

…and race back to shore…

…where the insert the flags into a color coded flag holder.

THE FINALISTS:

While we know everyone competes in the Individual Immunity Challenge, not everyone is shown in the vidcaps and we might speculate that there is some kind of a mechanism whereby the field is narrowed down to a smaller group that competes in the final heat or phase of the challenge.

Sarge and Leann(?) or Twila(?)

Julie (or Leann?)

Chris, Sarge, Ami, Twila, Rory

While at least six people are shown competing it would make sense that Scout, Eliza, Leann, Julie and Chad would be those most likely to be eliminated in the first heat or phase of this challenge. The vidcaps feature those five who are strongest. The immunity challenge winner will most likely be one of those five…

Chris, Sarge, Ami, Twila or Rory.

THE COLORS:

This Immunity Challenge involves color coded elements. The platforms, ladders, flags and flag holders at the finish are different colors. It appears that each contestant has their own color and must retrieve the flags from a tower in the water and return them to a flag holder back on the beach in order to win…

Identifying the colors each contestant is seen carrying may help solve the challenge….

Rory with a white flag in his hand…white tower in the background.

Chris with a yellow flag…jumping from the yellow tower.

Ami climbing a dark-green tower and jumping with a dark-green flag.

Twila climbing a purple(?) tower. Two purple flags in their holder back on the beach.

At first glance it looks like each contestant has their own color, but a few of the vidcaps raise a few questions…

Here we see Sarge with a light-green flag approaching a yellow flag holder back on the beach. Is his color a different shade of green than Ami's? Why is he approaching the yellow flag holder? Is it just camera angle?

The simple answer is that his color is light-green (while Ami’s is dark-green) and while it appears that he is approaching the yellow flag holder, it only appears that way because of telephoto lenses visually compress distance. His light-green flag holder is probably right next to Chris’s yellow flag holder, just out of the frame.

This flag holder has two flags in place…are these Twila’s purple(?) or is this another color? Red(?) If these are red, whose are they?

Again, the simple explanation is that these two flags are Twila’s purple(?)

Conclusion...

Chris: Yellow
Ami: Dark-Green
Sarge: Light-Green
Twila: Purple
Rory: White

HOW MANY FLAGS?

The object of this challenge has something to do with collecting flags. The vidcaps show at least two (or more) of several of the colors…

Two green flags…one in Ami’s hand and a second flag still on the pole. Has she already retrieved others?

Two green flags…Ami returning to the beach with one green flag in her hand and at least one green flag already in the flag holder.

Two purple(?) or Red(?) flags…already in the holder while Chris jumps into the water in the background; stil competing. This suggests that there are at least three flags required to win.

Chris with a yellow flag in his hand behind someone with a green flag. Sarge(?) or Ami(?)

We can conclude that there are least three flags that each contestant needs to retrieve and place in their color coded flag holder back on the beach.

The spacing of the holes in the holders appears to allow for about three flags…More than three would probably be too exhausting.

It appears that there is only one hole to Ami’s right of the flag already in place in the holder. This appears to be either her second or final Flag.

WHO WINS?

The Merge IC is traditionally an endurance challenge. The nature of this challenge appears to be one of pure physical endurance. The best swimmer, in the best aerobic condition, should win…

The previews that show the immunity challenge include two curious confessionals…

The IC could come down to a close battle between Ami and Chris…

unless...

IMMUNITY NECKLACE?

The hoop shaped Immunity necklace hanging on the Immunity Idol…

The tribes merge at the IC and afterwards return to a new merge camp…

Here we see Eliza, Chris and Sarge at some point after the IC, in their new camp. Sarge is holding a cup of yasur coffee in one hand and a small hoop shaped object in his other hand? Is he holding the Immunity necklace?

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge sylvester 11-01-04 1
 RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge KObrien_fan 11-01-04 2
 RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge Flowerpower 11-01-04 3
 RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge kingfish 11-01-04 4
   RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge Owlster 11-01-04 5
       RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge kingfish 11-01-04 7
 Ami wins IC? forehead 11-01-04 6
   Not the Immunity Necklace... Krautboy 11-01-04 8
       RE: Not the Immunity Necklace... kingfish 11-01-04 11
           RE: Not the Immunity Necklace... Brownroach 11-01-04 12
               RE: Not the Immunity Necklace... emydi 11-01-04 13
       Canteen strap comparison Brownroach 11-01-04 14
           RE: Canteen strap comparison volsfan 11-01-04 15
               RE: Canteen strap comparison Brownroach 11-02-04 19
                   RE: Canteen strap comparison Seraphaem 11-02-04 20
                       Seraphaem's Source Flowerpower 11-02-04 21
                           RE: Seraphaem's Source Seraphaem 11-02-04 22
   RE: Ami wins IC? Brownroach 11-01-04 9
       I don't know forehead 11-03-04 24
           RE: I don't know Brownroach 11-03-04 25
               Hmm, Leann... forehead 11-03-04 26
       RE: Ami wins IC? Outfrontgirl 11-04-04 28
 RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge AtlanaAnna 11-01-04 10
   RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge Fire Fly 11-01-04 16
       RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge DVABDP 11-02-04 17
       RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge TeamJoisey 11-02-04 18
 Quote from Ep.1 coming back? aethelstan 11-02-04 23
   RE: Quote from Ep.1 coming back? applejack93 11-03-04 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-04, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge"
KB, I've been looking at that picture of Sarge with the hoop object in his hand.

I went back through my TIVO collection to double check what the survivors normally wear to tribal council. Sure enough, Sarge wears his swim trunks and red shirt, Chris wears his tan pants and red shirt, and Eliza wears her grey top and long pants.

The lighting also looks like dusk is approaching. I feel this shot may very well be the new merged tribe preparing to leave for TC.

Not sure if this helps, but I inserted the only shot available of the top part of the immunity necklace next to the object in Sarge's hand. Sure looks to me like it may be the necklace, and since I had thought Ami won from the promo pics, this throws a kink in that scenario.

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-04, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge"
Thanks for putting this all together KB, excellent job!

I believe that Sarge is carrying the II, and it does appear to be that they are getting ready to head to tribal council.

I blew up just the portion of what Sarge is carrying, sure looks like the necklace to me.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-04, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge"
Wow, great of you to place this altogether here, KB! Yes, that just could be the IN in Sarge's hand, and that lend credence to the fact that the vidcap with Chris swimming while there is someone ahead of him with a green flag that just could be Sarge.

As I review these vidcaps once more, it appears to me that the survivors are able to touch all the way to the towers, therefore, you do not have to be the best swimmer to win this challenge. Perhaps its faster for them if they walk/run it back to the shore platform, rather than swimming with the flag in one hand.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge"
Excellent. You put the IC together, in an very convincing and conclusive way. I missed the hoop like-thing in Sarges hand (Maybe he's holding it for Julie - joking).

Two niggling points, the green flag in Ami's hand looks exactly the same as the Green in Sarges hand, I can't see a shade of difference. And the white flag in Rorys hand could be yellow (sunlight bleached?), it actually appears to have a yellow tint. I think you nailed it though, and it would only mean that they are paired up, (trios - nah) (would have to be random pairings) for a first heat.

You nailed the IC winner. Now, the RC winner, the Bucket brigade.

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-01-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge"
I am a long-time lurker, and this is my first posting to the board, so be kind to me

I agree with Kingfish that there is no difference in color. There are not 2 different shades of green. In the photo that shows two flags in the holder, which are identified as Purple?, I think they are 2 different colors. In MHO, the competitors must capture one of each color of flag and put it in their holder. The winner of Immunity will be the first one to have all of the colored flags in their holder.

11-01-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-04 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-01-04 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

Congrats, Owlster, you just became the first to actually agree with one of my posts (alright, there haven't been too many of those, but still, a first is a first. And on your first post. Go get a lottery ticket).

Edited to delete wrong thread discussion.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ami wins IC?"
Great thread, KB!

But, I'm going to respectfully disagree with your conclusion

Since TDT and MESS copied your observation that Sarge is holding the II, it's been disected at MESS. When compared to the II John K was wearing earlier, it looks different to me.

So, back to your great sequence.

>
>The spacing of the holes in the holders appears to allow for about three flags…More than three would probably be too exhausting.

I agree - note, it would seem logical to start putting in the flags -seen from the ocean where the castaways are coming from- from LEFT to RIGHT. (Which is from right to left as we see the vidcaps.)

>
>It appears that there is only one hole to Ami’s right of the flag already in place in the holder. This appears to be either her second or final Flag.

With the above logic, this would have to be the hole for Ami's final flag. She seems very focused and very close to wrap this up. I didn't see anybody this close to finishing.

Now, there are no guarantees, as this could simply be an Ami shot from an earlier round, if there are rounds as you suggested.

However, Ami winning this makes sense from a "strength" perspective. And I certainly expect her to be around in ep9 "Gender Wars ... And It's Gettin' Ugly." Note the "And It's Getting' Ugly" part which is often left out - but I think quite relevant for an Ami presence in ep9.

forehead

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-01-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Not the Immunity Necklace..."
>But, I'm going to respectfully disagree
>with your conclusion
Sorry Forehead, you can't disagree me because I never arrived at a conclusion, all I did was ask a question...

>
>Since TDT and MESS copied your
>observation that Sarge is holding
>the II, it's been disected
>at MESS. When compared
>to the II John K
>was wearing earlier, it looks
>different to me.
I have to respectfully agree with you! The picture of John K. wearing the necklace is the most convincing. The thing in Sarge's hand is apparently his canteen and the loop is the strap.

Krautboy

11-01-04, 05:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Not the Immunity Necklace..."
The loop doens't seem to be a naturally hanging loop of fabric or whatever, it seems to be a stiff circle. The blowup is fuzzy, but it does seem as if he holding a stiff circle of something, likely, I think, to be the I Necklace. Along with something else, possibly a canteen.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Not the Immunity Necklace..."
Here's a shot of John K wearing the necklace in Ep 3:

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Not the Immunity Necklace..."
Sarge is not holding the II at camp...if you compare it to what JK was wearing and vidcap 31 the back portion (that is unadorned ) of the II is not as large as the metal handle Sarge is holding....back to looking at the challenge caps, etc. to try to decide on the IC winner...and for me I will use the words of the great Navy survivor of S1 as my choice right now:

"I dunno"

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

11-01-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Canteen strap comparison"
Look at John P and John K:

John K:
> 4

John K, John P, Chad, Sarge, Brady:
> 5

Eliza, Ami, Julie, Lisa:
> 6

The strap loops look much longer than whatever Sarge is holding here:

It may not be the necklace but it doesn't look like his canteen either.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Canteen strap comparison"
BR, I agree with you...the thing Sarge is holding IS NOT one of the canteen straps. Also, I am not sold on the idea that the immunity necklace would be the same for the one JK won. I think the immunity necklace could be different now because this is for individual immunity. Remember when JK won it...he also got to assign it to one of the women. You know how all the symbolism things are with Survivor. Technically this would be a different type of immunity.

Just throwing something out there!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

11-02-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Canteen strap comparison"
I expect the immunity necklace to be the same one John wore. Why would they bother to create a special one just for one episode? And two white beads appear to be visible on the sides of the thing hanging on the idol next to Jeff, which is consistent with the necklace John was wearing.

But I don't think the thing Sarge is holding is the necklace. It could be his canteen with the loop rolled up like Fire Fly suggested.

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-02-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Canteen strap comparison"
I agree, Brownroach. Who's to say that Sarge is holding the necklace when it could very well be his canteen (or something quite different). The assumptions made that Ami and/or Sarge as the immunity winner is based on just a few vidcap frames when in fact this challenge could have many legs to it and what you see might just be the beginning part of that leg.

Let's go back to the Travis/Lisa editing for a second. For all intents and purposes the vidcaps (along with the spoilers) had clearly pointed to a Lisa boot, even during the airing of the episode at the very end when we saw them in TC. Yet, Travis was booted and everyone's jaws dropped to the floor.

Go on the idea that the promos and vidcaps are showing you only a small fraction of the challenge without a clear representation of the actual IC winner, nor the merged tribe dynamics which (from my understanding) will lead up to an Ami boot.

S.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Seraphaem's Source"
Seraphaem, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but as you are well aware we were all led astray with the surprise Travis boot instead of Lisa. You said that someone pm'd you the name, Ami. I can't help but to question your source. I don't need any names but is this a reliable source who you feel is a credible one? Is there a chance that this person could be throwing us a red herring? What are your thoughts regarding Ami as the true bootee for the week?

fp

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Seraphaem's Source"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-04 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

I didn't want to post it until I talked to a 3rd party at Chatter. Once our info meshed together as the same name privately, then I went ahead and posted Ami publicly. Since late August we've all had Julie as the last to go before the pre-merge but this all changed on 10/28 when the trickle down info said no, it was another.

Info that was apparently set in stone has now become fluid. Now we wait and see.

S.

11-01-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ami wins IC?"
So if Ami wins immunity, forehead, who do you think the men would target instead? It would have to be someone they think that at least Twila, if not Julie also, would be okay voting against.

Rory wanted Eliza out before Lisa -- if he can't get at his first pick of Ami would he revert to Eliza? Twila would probably entertain voting for Eliza; Eliza voted against her once. Or would Rory try to convince them to go after Leann, knowing that she's Ami's tighest comrade?

11-03-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "I don't know"
"So if Ami wins immunity, forehead, who do you think the men would target instead? It would have to be someone they think that at least Twila, if not Julie also, would be okay voting against."

BR: I could say that RL prevented me from coming up with an answer here, but the truth is I really have a hard time figuring this out.

I'm tempted to think Chris/Chad/Sarge/Rory/Twila will vote together. Rory is done with Yasur. Twila seems much happier with Lopevi. Chris et al. should realize that they need at least Twila and Rory's votes. Chris should also realize that 5 against 5 is too risky. Where to get a 6th vote?

Julie? To vote for whom? I think Bebo is right in assessing Scout and Eliza to be safe. So, IF Ami does win IC, Leann would be the only target left. Leann would be a strange boot story wise. (Although it would certainly put Ami in Gender War mood.)

Why this picture of Twila and Leann? Is Twila getting Leann on board for a Julie boot? Big assumption here would be for Twila to become a very serious player. Twila tells Leann that the guys would entertain voting for Julie - if the women go along, then Twila promises Leann to switch back to the female majority 5 vs 4 after a Julie boot. Iffy.

So, which one of my assumption is wrong? Ami wins IC? Rory and/or Twila voting with Chris et al.?

I don't know.
forehead

11-03-04, 06:16 PM (EST)
25. "RE: I don't know"
I've been mulling over a Leann boot too, forehead. Ami is #1 on Rory's hit list, but who is #2? Leann? or Eliza?

On the Insider Rory talks to Ami about wanting to be in an alliance with Ami and Leann. It doesn't seem like Leann was there because Ami does all the talking, but Rory knows that they are very tight. If Ami won the IC, voting out Leann would be a way to get Ami angry.

That is, if the numbers work in Rory's favor. But Julie was the one to suggest booting Leann in Episode 2, so presumably she doesn't feel any connection to Leann. And then there's that cap of Leann with Twila, followed by that snake that keeps stalking Twila...

11-03-04, 06:48 PM (EST)
26. "Hmm, Leann..."
"I've been mulling over a Leann boot too, forehead. Ami is #1 on Rory's hit list, but who is #2? Leann? or Eliza?'

BR, this idea is getting interesting to explore.

"On the Insider Rory talks to Ami about wanting to be in an alliance with Ami and Leann. It doesn't seem like Leann was there because Ami does all the talking, but Rory knows that they are very tight. If Ami won the IC, voting out Leann would be a way to get Ami angry."

Yes, Rory wanted in with both Ami & Leann, and got rejected by both. Yes again, Ami would get very angry.

"...And then there's that cap of Leann with Twila, followed by that snake that keeps stalking Twila..."

Good point, I forgot about the snake.

To add some more fuel on the fire:

From KB's confessional count:
..............EP1….EP2….EP3….EP4….EP5….EP6….EP7….TOTAL
Leeann…..….3.…….1.……..1….…2..……1……...2…….0………10
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5475.shtml

Leann was hidden as much as possible - ofcourse MB had to show her somewhat in the ep7 reward.

And Leann was quite present in the previews (both post ep7 and web).

Leann would also make for a great surprise boot...
forehead

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-04, 04:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Ami wins IC?"
Hi Brownroach!
Who indeed would the men target?

My thoughts on Rory and Eliza:
Rory saw Eliza as weak and worthless to the tribe. His reasoning for Eliza to go before him was that the tribe should keep the strong contributor regardless of gender.

I think his anti-Eliza stance was all about who is worthy to be preserved prior to merge. With merge on, who cares about worthy? It's all about threats, so Eliza goes to back burner.

He would target Ami, clearly, and advise the men to target her, not that they would need convincing. But if she's immune:

I think Rory would advise the men to go after Leann or possibly the Scoutmaster, but there may not be the votes from both Twila and Julie. Also, Rory won't be calling the shots--rather providing info on Yasur pecking order so the others can decide.

The Lopevi men won't see any of the other three remaining new Yasur women as big threats. I think they would target Julie, the seductress they know, who makes too many pacts.

All those not on TV have only themselves to blame ~ Jackson Browne

AtlanaAnna 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AtlanaAnna Click to send private message to AtlanaAnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge"
All this analysis is very good. However, I have a question. How does the picture of Leann and Twila sitting together while Leann paints Twila fit into all this? Okay, RC is played as tribes; then just before IC, they merge. Usually body painting is somthing that's done in relationship to a challenge or as a method for new tribal bonding. If they all go to one camp after the IC, why would they be doing body painting at that point? I don't see why they would paint themselves up to go to Tribal Counsel.

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge"
Back to the IN/canteen question.... Thanks BR for the vidcap's for comparison. I do think that what Sarge is holding could well be the canteen. The canteen is being held parallel to the ground with the mouth facing forward. What has been speculated as possibly being the IN, I think is the canteen strap coiled up so that it is not dragging on the ground.

Just a thought..........

DVABDP 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-02-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DVABDP Click to send private message to DVABDP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge"
I am going to say Maybe Julie wins it we have seen her kick all the girls asses in swimming challenges in the past epiosdes. Or maybe Sarge does win and his "romance" with Julie and he tries to be nice and gives her the neclace to save her becuase even though she might not go now she was teh original pick, or maybe there is a internal conflict in this episode should he shock everyone and give it to her or not? But I think Julie wins it and Ami goes bye bye having all the guys votes and Eliza and Julie who both if they play it right can choose who they want out every time by flip flopping between guys and gals.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-02-04, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: EP8 Immunity Challenge"
I'll agree with Firefly... I think it is the canteen.

And I think the fact that Sarge is drinking bolsters the argument.
I believe he just poured the contents of the canteen into that cup.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-02-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Quote from Ep.1 coming back?"
In Veruca's thread, it was speculated that Ami's quote of "I'm not used to / don't like finishing behind a man" meant that she could be a F2 candidate but ultimately lost to a man.

However, could it just be that Ami loses immunity this week to a man (Chad had done triathlons, Chris gave his team a big lead in the last water challenge, Sarge has that hoop in his hand and Rory caught up to Sarge in that same water challenge)?
And, by finishing second and openly showing her all-woman alliance, she gets voted out by the 4 men plus Twila and ... Eliza/Julie?

It should be quite an interesting episode/vote.

©Forged by RollDdice.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-03-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Quote from Ep.1 coming back?"
I cannot see Twila voting for Ami. I think she'd be more inclined to place a donkey-vote. Sure, they weren't as close as Twila/scout but Ami did show that she cared for Twila.

I'm really torn, on one hand I would love to see Julie stay this week as I love spoiler upsets. On the other hand if it means Ami will go instead I think that the game will lose something. Who knows?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •