The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now the Battle Really Begins""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-04, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now the Battle Really Begins""
1. A Survivor gets fed up with the tribe and is ready for a change.

2. One castaway uses charm, flirtation and cuddling in an attempt to get in good with a tribemate.

3. Anxiety about a possible tribal merge leads one Survivor to make one-on-one pacts with numerous others.

4. One castaway gets into a war of words with a tribemate after being told what to do.

1. Rory. Period. (Although, I'm sure, alot of them are thinking the same thing?)
2. Julie. Period. (With Lea? Really, Julie? All rightee than!?)
3. Hmmm ... I dunno. Should be fun too watch though. Maybe Julie again?
4. I'm stumped. I can see all sorts of "A"-types being upset about being given directions. I also see alot of "A"-types being the type to give said directions. A "war of words" though? Sounds awfully like "Insider" stuff.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 War of Words Krautboy 10-30-04 1
   RE: War of Words Flowerpower 10-30-04 2
       RE: War of Words KLicK 10-30-04 3
       RE: War of Words smokedog 10-30-04 4
 RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now t... aethelstan 11-02-04 5
   RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now t... steemerman 11-02-04 6
 RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now t... DRONES 11-03-04 7
 RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now t... Oscirus 11-03-04 8
   RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now t... Pookie13 11-03-04 9
       RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now t... Dakota 11-03-04 10
 RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now t... alwaysintruble1 11-03-04 11
   RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now t... lovwigglesworth 11-04-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-30-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "War of Words"
Thanks for starting this thread Tribephyl.

>4. One castaway gets into a
>war of words with a
>tribemate after being told what
>to do.

This doesn't sound like post merge behavior. They'll be on their best behavior before going to their first combined TC.

So, it's probably at Yasur since, Lopevi got rid of their lazy guy last week.

The "War of Words" sounds like it would be the big talkers, who seem to be Rory and Eliza. While this could a number of different combinations, Rory is shown to be frustrated and we know he's not afraid to speak his mind. Get her started and Eliza won't shut-up.

Put Eliza and Rory together in any controversial situation and you'll probably have a "War of Words".

Krautboy

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: War of Words"
1. Definately Rory
2. Definately Julie
3. I think it is Julie
4. I agree with Krautboy, it's very logical that the war on words will be between Rory and Eliza. I don't think that our speculated alliance between Rory and Eliza will ever come to fruition.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: War of Words"
My initial thought was that #4 may be Julie being told what to do by Ami (whether it's voting a certain way or somehow giving information about Lopevi). A "bad reaction" on Julie's part may put her in Ami's crosshairs.

It makes sense that it's pre-merge though.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-30-04, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: War of Words"
I don't
>think that our speculated alliance
>between Rory and Eliza will
>ever come to fruition.

..especially since in the last episode, Rory (unsuccessfully) lobbied Ami and Leanne that Eliza should be booted before him! So those two are probably not together in any form.

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-02-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now the Battle Really Begins""
Regarding number 3.

It's important to remember that this is before merge dealings. So, it can't be someone making a deal with the FatFiveminus2 as well as Scout's harem.

This leads me to believe that it will be one of the Yasur women (Eliza? Scout?) making an overture to Rory to see if he'd be willing to help them oust a Lopevi (Lea, perhaps?)

Of course, it could simply be that Julie is trying to deal with Twila and Lea and Chris and Chad. But we sort of saw that last week already.

©Forged by RollDdice.

steemerman 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-02-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steemerman Click to send private message to steemerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now the Battle Really Begins""
This is my first post but Maybe They could switch the tribes back to the original tribes before the merge. That would cause a lot of moving among the tribe mates.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-03-04, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now the Battle Really Begins""
#4.Rory certainly doesn't like either Ami or Eliza, but I think he most likely would get into a war of words with Eliza. He hasn't liked her since he joined Yasur. His dislike of Ami is more recent. I wouldn't rule out a Rory v. Lea war of words either since their dislike of each other goes back to the beginning, and they have already gone at it before in some minor battles.

DRONES

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-03-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now the Battle Really Begins""
1.Rory
2.Julie
3.Chris- we already know of his pact with twila and he has one with the men so I think he would be the best candidate
4.I want to say Rory but zthat would be to obvious so I'll go with Twila getting into it with Ami after being told how to vote

Pookie13 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-03-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pookie13 Click to send private message to Pookie13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now the Battle Really Begins""
I agree with Rory/Eliza for #4. On Insider, she admitted she does less around camp than Rory. Maybe she's the one telling him what to do and he reacts like he did with Sarge.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now the Battle Really Begins""
Nothin' going on over at Bashers, so here I am.

1. Rory.
2. Julie.
3. Julie, most likely.
(Along with her convincing Sarge to drop his drawers, she's lied to Twila and John, and she said at TC re: TRUST, "maybe this vote will convince them" as she voted for John rather than Chad. She's working it the hardest.)
4. Rory probably. BUT I'm also thinking about that vidcap showing Chad and Chris reacting to Sarge getting naked with Julie. Perhaps they mouth off to him and have words, resulting in his confessional about her being hot. Less predictable, but possible.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-03-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now the Battle Really Begins""
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-04 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

>4. One castaway gets into a
>war of words with a
>tribemate after being told what
>to do.

I'm wondering(esp with the new buzz about Ami going) if maybe this is post-merge, and its talking about Ami. She seems to not be able to keep her opinions for men to herself, and without realizing she has done it, could start ordering around one of the guys thinking she's got the 6-4 majority with the women. This could bring out her opinions into the open, and with Twila/Julie both seeimging to get closer to the guys now, could lead to a 6-4 vote, but with Ami being the one voted off.

AlwaysInTruble
We've all tried this at least once....Admit it

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-04-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep.8 "Now the Battle Really Begins""
I was thinking something along the same lines. But maybe with Sarge trying to tell Ami to do something. Right now Sarge gives all the directions at his camp and every one accepts that. And Ami gives the directions at her camp and every one (besides perhaps Rory) accepts that. What happens when we put them together and Sarge and Ami are both still trying to give out the camp's directions. This is what I am thinking this clue will be referring to.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •