The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep8 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-04, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep8 "
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-04 AT 09:24 AM (EST)

SEE BS MISDIRECTION

A Survivor gets fed up with the tribe and is ready for a change.

Rory

One castaway uses charm, flirtation and cuddling in an attempt to get in good with a tribemate.

Julie with Sarge

Anxiety about a possible tribal merge leads one Survivor to make one-on-one pacts with numerous others.

Hmmm...not sure

One castaway gets into a war of words with a tribemate after being told what to do.

Ami with Rory???

etchange STUPID RETURN KEY

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep8 pmspml5 10-29-04 1
 RE: Ep8 Bebo 10-29-04 2
   RE: Ep8 Pensha26 10-29-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-29-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep8 "
A Survivor gets fed up with the tribe and is ready for a change.

I agree this is Rory

One castaway uses charm, flirtation and cuddling in an attempt to get in good with a tribemate.

Sound like Julie to me

Anxiety about a possible tribal merge leads one Survivor to make one-on-one pacts with numerous others.

Again I think this could be Julie and leads to her downfall

One castaway gets into a war of words with a tribemate after being told what to do.

This could be Lea/Rory/Chris/Ami

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep8 "

My gut thinks this could be Twila. At this point, she knows that the boys made a final 4 pact with her, but she thinks they also made one with Julie. She knows she won't go back to the women, and if they merge and Julie returns to the women, Julie will tell them that. She's got to feel vulnerable right now.

If there isn't a merge, Twila knows that she or Julie will be targeted, and I could see her initiating one-on-one chats with each of the Lopevi men to try and find out whether they really did promise Julie the 4th spot too.

Interesting words...possible...numerous. Do they suggest fake merge with cohabitation as in Thailand? Possible merge means they're not sure. Numerous seems to imply more than just a few tribemates.

A Julie boot is most easily explained if there is not a merge, since she would be the next Lopevi target. I'm still leaning toward a fake merge.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-29-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep8 "
I agree Bebo. Twila seems to fit this the best. We are also assuming that there is no merge, Yasur wins immunity, and a scramble takes place before tribal council.

The other person is Julie. Which could lead to her downfall. Everyone realizes that Julie is trying to strike a deal with everyone. Chris realizes what is going on after talking to Chad and Sarge and then Julie gets voted out. After all Chris is the "puppetmaster".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •