The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-04, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... PepeLePew13 10-29-04 1
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Flowerpower 10-29-04 2
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Flowerpower 10-29-04 3
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... pmspml5 10-29-04 4
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Flowerpower 10-29-04 6
           RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... pinchy 10-29-04 7
               RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... pmspml5 10-29-04 8
           RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Capn2patch 10-29-04 10
           RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... redbeard103152 10-29-04 14
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Sam Buru 10-29-04 5
 Preview out of sequence PokeyOkie 10-29-04 9
   RE: Preview out of sequence wendyp 10-29-04 11
       RE: Preview out of sequence Brownroach 10-29-04 12
       RE: Preview out of sequence PokeyOkie 10-29-04 17
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Corvis 10-29-04 13
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Flowerpower 10-29-04 16
   Why Julie? Krautboy 10-29-04 18
       RE: Why Julie? LookeeLoo 10-29-04 20
 Twila bares her butt too. Katefromthefrozennorth 10-29-04 15
   Explain this... Krautboy 10-29-04 19
       RE: Explain this... AtlanaAnna 10-30-04 21
       RE: Explain this... SoxFan 10-31-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
Is there a voiceover to accompany these vidcaps?

Thanks for posting the caps, Webby!

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-04 AT 07:07 AM (EST)

Voiceover:

VO: Next time on Survivor...
Julie: Uno, dos, tres!
JP: The girls corrupt Sarge
Julie: Tan that A$$!
Chris: Sarge! What are you doing?
Ami: Is coffee ready to go?
Rory: What a worthless crew....
JP: Rory reaches his breaking point.
Rory: What a completely worthless crew...
Rory: I'm ready to get the hell out of Yasur!
JP: And everything is turned on its head.
Twila: Uh-oh!

10-29-04, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
According to the OFG theory, I'd say that the only safe ones this week are Chris, Scout and perhaps Twila. Lots of Rory and Leanne.

More and more complaining from Rory, he is like a broken record, no matter where he is...What is he working on in caps 17,18,19,24,25? Is that a torch of some kind?

Looks as though the merge will occur when they gather for the IC? When Jiffy stakes the II in the ground, and we here Twila say uh-oh! I could have sworn while watching the previews last night I heard Jiffy state something like, ok, everyone, drop your buffs....or was I just imaging it???

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-29-04, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
I know everyone thinks they merge but I keep waiting for the "biggest twist ever" that Rupert promised me. We know that from the conversations they are expecting a merger soon. So why would they look shocked at a merger. I'm wondering if they merge if there is not some new rules etc. No JP did not say drop your buffs that I heard.

10-29-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
6. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
I would'nt put too much stock into what Rupert promises. But, I too am questioning the merger now as well. The title sure supports one, but I just can't figure out how Julie would go with a merge...I think, after last night that the Yasur's would indeed bring her back into the fold. I'm thinking that they remain as two tribes and that Lopevi loses IC, giving Julie the boot...???

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-29-04, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
Even though Jeff didn't say "drop your buffs", he may as well have said it by the way he drove the II into the ground- clearly different motion than just taking back till the end of the challenge. It's very obvious if you watch in slo mo that the merge is happening here- the expressions on everyone's faces (jaws dropping) also indicate a merge (probably earlier than expected). I'll leave someone else to do the comparison vidcaps...

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
The SeeBS Misdirection clearly indicates that the survivors are expecting a merge at 10.

Anxiety about a possible tribal merge leads one survivor to make one-on-one pacts with numerous others.

So they are thinking about it - most of these people really know the game so merging at 10 might be expected and only shocking if they dont - (I still think they may merge but just cant justify the shocked looks unless those are for RC and the merge happens at IC)

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-29-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
FP, from what we see in the vidcaps, I would have to agree with you. The talk of a merge is misdirection. First off we see Jiffy plant tribal immunity in the sand as he ususally does. Judging by the thrust, I'd say he is making a statement. Before any challenge starts, the first thing Jiffy asks for is the idol from the defending tribe. As Jeff plants the idol there doesn't seem to be any other idol visible (unless the higher power Sam Buru can tell us if the image has been doctored).

Suppose I'm wrong and there is a merge, how would Jeff announce it? "drop your buffs" is what he'd say and the survivors would reach for their buffs while looking around at the others saying to themselves "ho ho, here it comes!"

No, IMO EPMB is staying true to his word and is keeping the tribes off balance by first not knowing when the TC comes and second when the merge happens. IMHO we will have to wait another episode for the merge to happen and the women up 5 - 4.

Pagong gong gong gong

Well I may be exagerating there, just humour me.

Rory is my new HERO

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-29-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
After just viewing the new preview for the next episode on the CBS homepage we find out that like the title suggests the merge happens next week.Now the pot gets stirred anew and the fun will begin.RedBeard

Sam Buru 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-04, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sam%20Buru Click to send private message to Sam%20Buru Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-04 AT 07:37 AM (EST)

I love 12 and 13, where Twila's got to step up to the plate and compete with Julies!

Webby, do me a favor and try to catch the frame before -16 to get a better look

PokeyOkie 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-29-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Preview out of sequence"
As indicated in the VIDCAPS, the preview is out of sequence. In Caps # 12 and # 13 you can see Chris laying next to Sarge with Sarge's bottom bared. Then in Caps # 14 and # 15 he is standing alongside Chad while stating "Sarge, what are you doing?" Either something else, which was unshown, other than Sarge baring his bottom, has caused Chris to make that statement. If not, the preview has been provided out of sequence.

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-29-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Preview out of sequence"
Cap 13 & 13 that is Twilla next to Sarge not chris.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Preview out of sequence"
Yep. VO says "the girls corrupt Sarge."

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

PokeyOkie 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-29-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Preview out of sequence"
Yup,

You're absolutely correct Wendy. That IS Twilla in both Cap 13's. My bad.

Pokey <------ amateur spoiler, but willing to admit mistake =)

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
The website preview shows that Julie makes a play to get Sarge on her side. It also makes it clear they merge next episode. I don't get why Julie would be the one targeted unless Sarge has to prove to the other men that he's not coming under her spell by voting her out.

Corvis

10-29-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
16. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 8 Preview"
Well, you were right, there is no doubt about it in the preview for next weeks episode at the CBS website. VO states, and when the tribes merge....

Julie is the one cuddling up to Sarge. Just can't figure out how she'll get the boot, unless she decides that she'd rather take her chances with the guys as she was lowest on the pecking order, and then Ami and company get wind of it somehow...Twila???

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Why Julie?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-04 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

A merge at 10 is the simplest solution...the EP8 Title speculation has supported it, and now the vidcap evidence confirms it...

After the merge Julie will still find herself as an outsider in both of the reassembled gender based alliances. Julie was the outsider on the original Yasur tribe and she was the outsider on the New Lopevi, as Twila left her behind and bonded with Sarge. The previews show her desperately trying to weaseland flirt her way in with Sarge...Chris and Chad are not impressed

The men will be at a 6-4 disadvantage and Chris, Chad and Rory should be more than happy to vote out one of the women. The women on the other hand, will be nervous about Julie, who has survived on the male dominated New Lopevi tribe, and will be worried about her voting with the men, putting them in majority position if one of the other women is voted out.

Julie is everyone's outsider and without a tribe to protect her she becomes vulnerable. Julie has no real alliances...while the others that do, will vote to protect their numbers.

Julie makes sense as a post merge boot, because all the challenge threats (the traditional post merge boot targets) have already been voted out in Vanuatu...

Krautboy

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Why Julie?"
I totally agree with this. We know that the men are planning to stick together. We've also heard that too about the women sticking together. The women would have a 6 to 4 advantage. But I don't think Twila gave her word to the women to help ensure an all female pagong of the men. She did give her word to Sarge and Sarge also is a man of his word. I've said it before but I see Twila as a person that could be hard to get to know, but once you do have her friendship, she's got your back. She'll vote with the men. So that makes the vote 5 to 5, assuming Julie votes with the women and Rory votes with the men.

Could we see a tie at TC? Or does something happen to turn another female against Julie? I could only see Scout, or Eliza turning on Julie. Eliza has turned before and Scout just wants harmony. Ami and Leanne will vote Rory. I don't see any reason at this point for Eliza to jump to a male alliance, after all, she doesnt care who goes, as long as its not her, so I think she'll stick with the Ami and Leanne if she thinks that the female alliance is solid. So that leaves Scout to turn and Twila will have to do some fast two step dancing to convince the females that she is still with them.

Now, who will the female group target? As I mentioned, I think its going to be the same old, same old... Rory. They've made it plain to him and although he has been a great help to the NuYasur team, he will be a big threat to them in IC's.

Why would Scout vote Julie? She has stated that she wants Rory and only gave him a vote last week in support for Lisa. She has also stated that there are three men that she wanted to play the game with. We never heard who that is, but we know they are on NuLopevi at this time. Who could it be and is this the reason Scout votes with the males?

A Gothmog Original 2004

Katefromthefrozennorth 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-29-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katefromthefrozennorth Click to send private message to Katefromthefrozennorth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Twila bares her butt too."
caps 5 through 8 - that's Twila's hiney! You go girl! Regarding the merge - I think Jeff tells them that there WILL NOT be one and that's why they are shocked, because they expected one. It expains why he slams the II post into the ground with such force - to show that it is a fixture that isn't going anywhere, anytime soon.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Explain this..."
KateFTFN:

We have vidcaps showing the players removing their buffs and this cap of Twila and Leann sitting together...

How do you explain these without a merge?

Krautboy

AtlanaAnna 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-04, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AtlanaAnna Click to send private message to AtlanaAnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Explain this..."
There is definitely something switchy going on for Twila and Leann to be sitting together and Leann is painting Twila. We can see what might be the number 1 painted on her left arm. Also, in another closeup picture of Ami, she is painted up also. Her face and body has painting on it. There has been body painting in past Survivor Seasons. What could be up?

SoxFan 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SoxFan Click to send private message to SoxFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Explain this..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-04 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

In my rookie opinion, I say that the numbers could support your idea (Krautboy) of heats in the IC. 1 for heat one 2 for heat 2. Just a thought.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •