The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeffy & Julie?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CantGetEnough 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-26-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantGetEnough Click to send private message to CantGetEnough Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeffy & Julie?"
Brand new here...been a lurker for a year, but have never had the cajones to post. This may be old news, but I was listening to the radio on my way to work this morning and the dj (Lori Voornis...97.9 Portland, ME) announced that she had inside information that Jeff Probst and Julie B. checked into the Doubletree Hotel in Portland, Maine recently...together. Single room, one king-sized bed. Is this common knowledge?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jeffy & Julie? just1jewl 10-26-04 1
   RE: Jeffy & Julie? seahorse 10-26-04 2
   RE: Jeffy & Julie? CantGetEnough 10-27-04 5
       RE: Jeffy & Julie? tjcrew 10-27-04 7
       RE: Jeffy & Julie? Puffy 10-27-04 11
       RE: Jeffy & Julie? frisky 10-27-04 14
       RE: Jeffy & Julie? seahorse 10-27-04 15
       WAAAA!!! shakes the clown 10-28-04 16
       RE: Jeffy & Julie? ADKer 10-28-04 20
 Yes Devious Weasel 10-26-04 3
   RE: Yes nailbone 10-27-04 4
       RE: Yes JohnMc 10-27-04 6
 RE: Jeffy & Julie? memacmur 10-27-04 8
   RE: Jeffy & Julie? lilRED 10-27-04 9
       RE: Jeffy & Julie? RyrieRae 10-27-04 10
           RE: Jeffy & Julie? alwaysintruble1 10-27-04 13
 RE: Jeffy & Julie? foonermints 10-27-04 12
 RE: Jeffy & Julie? dabo 10-28-04 17
   RE: Jeffy & Julie? foonermints 10-28-04 18
       RE: Jeffy & Julie? Dregar 10-28-04 19
           RE: Jeffy & Julie? foonermints 10-28-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

just1jewl 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail just1jewl Click to send private message to just1jewl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
Yes, I saw a post on another forum. I doesn't seem to be getting to much attention tho!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
Interesting.

CantGetEnough 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantGetEnough Click to send private message to CantGetEnough Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
I guess this is why I never posted before...was afraid I would be poked fun at, and apparently I was right. I just thought it was an interesting tidbit. Not to worry, I won't be sharing any in the future!

tjcrew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-27-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjcrew Click to send private message to tjcrew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
Well, I thought it was interesting and I had never heard it! I am not as much as a stalker as some of these folks, so does anyone know if either are married? If not, I guess it is ok, but still pretty interesting!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
I don't think people are making fun of you. One person said he knew of it, but so what. I had not heard this news before. And look at all the funny comments you got! Not bad for a first post. By the way, Jeffy is divorced, in response to whoever asked. Please post again!

Handcrafted at midnight by RollDDice

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
Hey, I didn't know this so I'm glad you posted it! Stick around! *headbutt*

Yes, kitties can have blogs, too.
And here's a special *stalk* going out to tjcrew.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
I appreciate your time and the info. I don't think anybody was making negative statements to you.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-28-04, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "WAAAA!!!"
>I guess this is why I
>never posted before...was afraid I
>would be poked fun at,
>and apparently I was right.
> I just thought it
>was an interesting tidbit.

....good riddance. Unless someone wants to tell me a good reason we need a crybaby like this?

>Not to worry, I won't
>be sharing any in the
>future!

...I'll be holding you to your word. If you come back you're not only a crybaby, but a liar.

So don't take the simple fact that I think Shakes is godlike to mean that I think he isn't an ass. -Samiam 10/12/04

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-28-04, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
Thanks for posting! That is an interesting tidbit. I have been lurking alot and posting a little since Australia. Variety keeps this board fresh. Don't let overly agressive and undermedicated clowns scare you off.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yes"
It's common knowledge that the Doubletree in Portland, ME has single rooms with one king-sized bed.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yes"
I didn't know that!! Only one bed?!?!

Handcrafted by GothMog - ain't it cool!! "Voted" thingy stolen from Draco

Omnia in bonum o-

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-27-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Yes"
I had no idea that there was a Doubletree in Portland, Maine. Portland, Oregon, of course! But Portland, Maine?!! Who knew?!

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-27-04, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
Well, I can't say I blame Jiffy.

Just hoping it's not an elaborate ratings hoax being orchestrated (just think of the fun they could have on CBS if Jiffy proposes during the season finale)to get some extra viewers...

Thanks for sharing Cant!
MEmacmur

lilRED 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-27-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilRED Click to send private message to lilRED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
okay, if that happens then survivoe is turning into a soapopera/ bachelor type game and I quit. I cant stand that crap... what an advertising crocK. you know the producers had to have given romber a bonus for that publicity....

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-27-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
Very Cool! I remember in an early interview that Jeff said he really liked Julie. I assumed he meant as a player, like Rob C. and others, but I guess what he meant is that he really liked her Imunity Idols, ifyaknowhwatimean.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-27-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
>I guess what he meant is
>that he really liked her
>Imunity Idols, ifyaknowhwatimean.

LOL....can ya blame him??

Does this mean maybe Jeff gets to hang out with the losers at the lodge, and this is where the two of them hooked up?

AlwaysInTruble
We've all tried this at least once....Admit it

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
Welcome to the boards CantGetEnough!

Handcrafted by RollDice

just getting to rub the Spiritual Stone...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-04, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
I'd say this means Julie doesn't win.

10-28-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
Win What?

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-28-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
Probst snuffs Julies torch and meets her at the loser lodge?

Meanwhile John K. has been there waiting to talk to Julie but Probst beat him to the punch!!

I did notice the extra sexual conotations Jiffy was hitting on during challenges!

JP: "She's been down for a long time...can she do it? She's making up alot of ground now..almost there...Ahhhhh!!"

10-28-04, 11:37 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Jeffy & Julie?"
Oh, that.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •