The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where's your sign?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where's your sign?"
At Tribal Council, one castaway prays for a sign to guide the decision of their vote and, sure enough, a sign appears. And, the seventh member is voted out of the tribe.

Did I miss something?

Handcrafted by GothMog - ain't it cool!!

Omnia in bonum o-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where's your sign? bdemoney 10-22-04 1
 RE: Where's your sign? emydi 10-22-04 2
   RE: Where's your sign? lilRED 10-22-04 3
 RE: Where's your sign? Jayzzzy 10-22-04 4
 RE: Where's your sign? Brownroach 10-22-04 5
 RE: Where's your sign? JohnMc 10-22-04 6
 RE: Where's your sign? bampote 10-22-04 7
   RE: Where's your sign? katethegreat 10-22-04 8
       RE: Where's your sign? Dixon 10-23-04 9
 RE: Where's your sign? dabo 10-24-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where's your sign?"
I was wondering the same thing, did anyone catch who this misdirection might have been referring to?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where's your sign?"
Scorpio

Oh, you said Where's your sign--heck if I know

lilRED 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lilRED Click to send private message to lilRED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where's your sign?"
Hey me too!!!

but in referrence to the praying thing, another link was speculating Rory was praying his speach etc would let him off the hook and when the weak spot on Yasur showed up he was really happy ( and the trust issue brought up at tribal ) but who knows. Maybe that got cut out of editing at the last minute or something.

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where's your sign?"
MB up to his old tricks - the mention of a fear of pigs and the praying for a sign are all seen on the insider videos.....

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where's your sign?"
It may become apparent whom this refers to when the Insider transcipt is posted.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-22-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where's your sign?"
As far as I can tell, the women didn't know who to vote for. Then Ami got the bad vibe from Lisa, so that was the sign.

Purely speculative on my part. Maybe we'll get something more from Insider.

bampote 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bampote Click to send private message to bampote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Where's your sign?"
The clip is on Insider. It shows Scout and Rory attempting to start a fire with their flint, and having a little bit of trouble. In a confessional, Scout says that at that moment, she prayed and asked for a sign, namely that if Rory is meant to stick around, let the fire start. Lo and behold, Rory is able to start the fire, and Scout declares this to be very serious, saying that she won't vote him out. The part that I found most interesting is that she seemed to be considering Eliza the other bootee option than Rory, and says that she would talk to Ami and Leann about voting Eliza out. So, it seems that Scout believes she is in a 3-person suballiance with Leann and Ami.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-22-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Where's your sign?"
Exactly - she wanted to get rid of Eliza first, when they had to vote out a "sister". And she would discuss it with Ami and LeeAnn. So Lias AND Eliza were on the Outs of the main mini-alliance . . . .

Dixon 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-23-04, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dixon Click to send private message to Dixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Where's your sign?"
O think Scout is on the outside looking in and Ami is the real head of power with leann and eliza as pawns.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-04, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Where's your sign?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-04 AT 01:39 AM (EST)

Darn, they edited out the part where I ran into the TC and danced around the fire going "WhoWhoWhoWhoWhoWhoWhoWho!!" and pointed at everyone and then Jeffy got mad and tried to chase me but he tripped and fell over but fortunately he fell into Lisa so he just bounced right back up again but by then I was back up in the tree having a big laugh.

I think they need to stop writing ad copy for programs they haven't finished editing together.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •