The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
Next time, on Survivor....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Flowerpower 10-22-04 1
   voiceover FSUGUY 10-22-04 2
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... volsfan 10-22-04 3
       Lea-la? lilRED 10-22-04 4
           RE: Lea-la? wendyp 10-22-04 5
           RE: Lea-la? Flowerpower 10-22-04 6
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Brownroach 10-22-04 7
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... volsfan 10-22-04 8
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Brownroach 10-22-04 9
           RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... geg6 10-22-04 10
               RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... volsfan 10-22-04 11
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... redbeard103152 10-23-04 14
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Flowerpower 10-23-04 12
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Fire Fly 10-23-04 13
       RE: VIDCAPS: Rory's angry speech JazzyJax 10-25-04 23
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Krautboy 10-24-04 15
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... volsfan 10-24-04 16
           RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Krautboy 10-24-04 17
               RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... volsfan 10-24-04 18
               RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... SoxFan 10-24-04 19
                   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... ScurvyDawg 10-24-04 20
                       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... volsfan 10-24-04 21
                           RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... ScurvyDawg 10-25-04 22
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Capn2patch 10-26-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
Wow, two vidcap promos posted at the exact SAME time!!! So, I'll post here as well...

According to initial OFG theory, in trouble are Julie, Twila, Rory, Ami, and Leanne.

Perhaps we will see a different picture once we consider all of the vidcaps for the week....

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-22-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "voiceover"

JP: Next time on Survivor...
Julie: I just think the guys are gonna shaft us.
JP: Julie and Twila conspire.
Julie: *laughs* But little do they know.
JP: And Rory tries to break into the women's alliance.
Rory: I don't know the men, I know you guys alot better than I know them.
Ami: You're definitely in a rough spot right now.
Rory: If I get voted off this island, Yasur tribe will burn.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
IMHO, the Twila/Julie conversation is misdirection big time! Twila bonding with Sarge was huge for her to stay in the game and I think she knows with Julie she doesn't stand a chance. Twila has to be thinking of just making it to merge to see what pans out from there!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

lilRED 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lilRED Click to send private message to lilRED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Lea-la?"
I definatly agree. I think Twila and Sarge might end up having a mini-Romber type bond til the end. I bet Twila's placating Julie more than anything. If Lopevi looses tribal (highly unlikely but...) I am sure Julie or John would cause no one a sleepless night.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-22-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lea-la?"
Sarge and Twila have a bond and may use it to get rid of John. Sarge can keep Julie thsi week and still get rid of the last strong guy. In his mind he has bonded with the strongest woman. And remember the guys talked at TC that they were all already thinking individual strategy. Sarge thinks Twila can get the girls to vote off the guys and he can win the last ICs to get to the end.

10-22-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lea-la?"
Should we refer to the Twila/Lea bond now as "Twilea"??? .....LOL!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
How many more episodes of Rory-as-potentially-in-trouble are we going to be subjected to? It's come up every single week so far except in Episode 2. This story line is getting very monotonous and grating. If Rory's not gonna get voted out *yet again* this week, I think his story *has* to turn in a different direction starting with Ep. 8.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

10-22-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
Based on the title for episode 8, all of them may start taking different directions! I agree though...it is getting old!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
Yes, which is convincing me that the merge has to be in Ep 8, because otherwise it's just gonna be more of the same with Rory and the Yasur women.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
This is exactly what I've been thinking. This simply cannot go on forever. The merge is definitely just over the horizon.

10-22-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
11. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
Now, we get the web promo with Rory all over them! URGH! I am beginning to think episode 8 is the merge.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-23-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
It seems to me that the guy who has received at least one vote against him at every TC he has been to has more lives than a cat. Cant wait till the merge happens to get to see someone other than Rory on the hotseat. The merge cannot come soon enough for me.RedBeard

10-23-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
12. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-04 AT 09:24 AM (EST)

Caps 12-21 are all regarding Rory pleading his case to Ami, that he should indeed stay moreso than perhaps someone else (?Eliza?). In his confessional he's stating that Yasur would be seriously burned if he were not on the tribe...

CBS Misdirection: A potential target at TC, One survivor tries to convince the rest that another tribemate should be next to go.....Rory.....again!

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-23-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"

Misdirection ....yes! All these caps of Rory pleading his case when it appears very likely that Lopevi will be going to TC this week. Rory will be safe anyway. He can save his breath for at least another week!!!!

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-25-04, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: VIDCAPS: Rory's angry speech"
How many gray tshirts does Rory have, anyways? I am wondering if all this yelling is extra footage from last week's cheesy speech section. Last week he talked alot about Eliza as well, but didn't care who he was voting for as long as it wasn't him. His "if I am gone, Yasur will burn" comment seems too strong for this week's episode, but that could just be me!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-24-04, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
One Survivor, in danger of being voted off, wins a Challenge for the tribe, thus buying more time on the island.

Based on the previews of Rory's pleading, he is still the one "in danger of being voted off", who must win the sling shot IC for his tribe and buy himself more time.

A potential target at Tribal Council, one Survivor tries to convince the rest that another tribemate should be next to go.

This sounds like it's referring to the tribe that knows it will be going to TC after losing the IC...probably John (a "potential target" because of his laziness) trying "to convince the rest" of the male majority to get rid of Julie. Probably a strategy revealed during the show that will not succeed.

Krautboy

10-24-04, 08:40 AM (EST)
16. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
probably John (a "potential target" because of his laziness) trying "to convince the rest" of the male majority to get rid of Julie.

Or this could be just the opposite to throw us off while watching...if John is to go, maybe it is Julie trying to convince the men that someone else should go and not one of the ladies!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
Good point Vols,

Looking at the voiceover:

JP: Next time on Survivor...
Julie: I just think the guys are gonna shaft us.
JP: Julie and Twila conspire.
Julie: *laughs* But little do they know.

I guess it does look like Julie and Twila feel they are the "potential targets" and that they conspire to shift the vote to get rid of lazy John the post challenge threat who still believes he's safe because he's part of the male majority.

Krautboy

10-24-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
18. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-04 AT 11:11 AM (EST)

Also, from the waterfall reward, I think John thinks the male alliance has been split-up and John thinks he is safe and that one of the women will go next. This is just how I think things have been edited so far and if John does get the boot...the general viewer will be "shocked"!

ETA: John may very well be voted out 5-1. If Twila is in good with Sarge, you know Sarge will tell Twila that it is John's time to go. If Twila and Julie are "conspiring" then I think Twila would let Julie in on the voting and the women will go with the men and vote John out.

SoxFan 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-24-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SoxFan Click to send private message to SoxFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-04 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

It may be true that Twil and Julie conspire to get rid of John K. However, I beleive that Twila's heart is with the guys. She made it very clear that she gets along men better than woman. I beleive her and I think that Julie was an original target at the original Yasur. I don't think that this is an alliance brewing.

ScurvyDawg 58 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-04, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScurvyDawg Click to send private message to ScurvyDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
Don't forget about the snake that JP showed us last episode just before a sequence with Twila and Julie talking together in the woods. Based on that and the preview for next week, I suspect Julie talks to Twila about forming an alliance with JK to get a tie vote. Twila will probably agree, but then go to Sarge and tell him what Julie and JK are planning. Twila does this to ensure that guys are convinced that Julie cannot be trusted. Twila should be safe until the merge since the guys will boot JK this week, and if they have to boot someone the following week they'll boot Julie instead of Twila.

10-24-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
21. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
If this happened, I think the men would take out Julie before John K. Also, I am leaning towards a merge in episode 8 which means everyone will be voting not just the guys + Twila.

Also, I don't think Twila would trust Julie enough to even make any plotting strategies. Twila admitted that they didn't really talk to each until they came over to Lopevi. So, I don't think they are that close. Now that Twila has made quick buds with Sarge, I don't think Twila feels as much of a boot as Julie. IMHO!

ScurvyDawg 58 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScurvyDawg Click to send private message to ScurvyDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
I lean towards John K being the boot because the Lopevi guys probably want to get rid of JohnK before the merge so they don't have to worry about him going on an immunity run. Julie is not an immunity threat. I don't think the guys trust either JohnK or Julie to vote with them, so they'll get rid of JohnK first because he's the greater threat, and then if they lose another IC before TC they'll boot Julie. Shortly after Sarge asked Twila whether Julie would stay with Lopevi or go back to Yasur, he stated that none of the guys trust JohnK.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 7 Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-04 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

You have to kudos to Rory for knowing who the power-broker is on Yasur so quickly after becoming a tribe member.

Looks like Rory is driving the cows home

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •