The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-04, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
Its seems pretty clear now that Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn are the hidden alliance this season. I had the feeling after Episode 2 when the three of them were at the beach they made a pact not to vote each other off. This really became evident tonight with Lisa's boot. Ami's in a Scout/LeeAnn/Twilla/Ami alliance and a LeeAnn/Eliza/Ami alliance. She is seeing that without Rory, they are pretty much doomed in the challenges, and around camp; so she has to find a way to boot the only person she's not in an alliance with who is Lisa. Ami was pretty adhement not to boot Eliza; so she goes with Lisa, who I am pretty sure had no intent on her comment about going on the walk, but it was Ami's perfect excuse to target Lisa without giving on to her strategy...

With this alliance being so hidden, I would fathom that the three of them go very far into the game.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn Dixon 10-22-04 1
 RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn geekboy 10-22-04 2
   RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn Dixon 10-22-04 3
       RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn geekboy 10-22-04 8
 RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn Scarlett O Hara 10-22-04 4
   RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn emydi 10-22-04 5
       RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn volsfan 10-22-04 6
           RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn emydi 10-22-04 7
 Ami = Africa Lex redux? FesterFan1 10-22-04 9
   RE: Ami = Africa Lex redux? volsfan 10-22-04 10
 Ami: looking for a sign/scapegoat? Brownroach 10-22-04 11
   RE: Ami: looking for a sign/scapego... anotherkim 10-23-04 12
       RE: Ami: looking for a sign/scapego... Round Robin 10-26-04 17
   Scout prayed for a sign. Krautboy 10-24-04 13
       RE: Scout prayed for a sign. Flowerpower 10-24-04 14
           RE: Scout prayed for a sign. KObrien_fan 10-24-04 15
               RE: Scout prayed for a sign. Flowerpower 10-24-04 16
               RE: Scout prayed for a sign. Voodoo 10-27-04 19
 RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn Voodoo 10-27-04 18
   RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn emydi 10-28-04 20
   RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn sylvester 10-28-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dixon 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-04, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dixon Click to send private message to Dixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
I agree, Ami wasnt about to let either of them (Eliza, Leann)get voted after they each blew a challenge. Scout seems to be on the outside I wonder if Scout told Ami she couldnt vote for Lisa, and was 'advised' to vote for Rory. If not Scout could be in trouble.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-22-04, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
i don't know about anyone else, but after this latest episode, i no longer like Ami.

geekboy

Dixon 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-04, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dixon Click to send private message to Dixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
I dont find her as lovable, but I respect and admire her game playing.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-22-04, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
To elaborate...

Yes, its good to see people actually playing the game, as Ami is, but i don't think she's playing it in a particually wise fashion. Both this week and last week, she's come across like a total b*#$% on a complete power trip.

We all know there are ways to play this game and do what Ami is doing, but at the same time do it while not alienating others and being perceived negatively.

She has to change if she plans on making it far. She can make it far, but not if she continues down this road.

geekboy

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-22-04, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
Ami is at least playing the game and thinking down the road. She is surrounding herself with the weaker females -- all of whom she can easily beat down the road. She is most certainly the strongest of Scout, Eliza, and Leanne. But this could turn out to bite her later on. If they try to stick to their original same sex alliances, they can't afford to lose any more women. Although I don't see this scenario happening because of what we see going on between Twila and Lea over at Lopevi!

Praise Jesus!

Scarlett

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-04, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
I agree that Ami is playing the game, but her "boldness" (saying flat out to Lisa in front of others--"I don't trust you") may turn off people (esp. men UGH) after the merge. It will be her downfall...

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Scar, has this ever happened to women playing say...virtual Survivor...say over this past summer??? hmmmmm... she may go at F6 or F7

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
emy, I don't think this will catch-up with Ami (if it does at all) until much later. We were shown Ami "bonding" with Rory telling him that she is glad he is part of their tribe and she is an alliance with everyone left on the Yasur tribe except Scout (as we are thinking). She (Ami) has gotten rid of the only person that she doesn't trust. Unless something happens to urinate her off, I think she is safe until merge and at that point, I don't know how much of a threat the fat four will see in her (immediately at merge).

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

10-22-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
I agree doc--I see her going into merge a bit--but her "boldness", unfortunately, will be her downfall in this game

I like BOLD women... but some men do not

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ami = Africa Lex redux?"
Everything about Ami's game playing reminds me of Lex in S3. She's got a Jekyll and Hyde personality around camp: supportive buddy/knee-jerk paranoid. She has an inoffensive team player in her hip pocket (Leeann). She speaks like her opinion is the one and only thought for the tribe. And she's openly honest with folks she doesn't trust.

Long and short of it is, she's gonna create enemies. Maybe this time they won't be as stupid as they were in Africa. And if she goes, can Leeann emerge from her shadow, or will she sink with the ship?

Fester

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ami = Africa Lex redux?"
This is Survivor! You gotta think she sinks with the ship!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ami: looking for a sign/scapegoat?"
So we never did see anyone "pray" for a sign and then poof! have it magically appear.

I do note how quickly Ami seized on Lisa's remark and then didn't let go of it, calling out Lisa about it and then announcing she was going to vote for Lisa in front of the others.

Maybe we'll get more answers to that piece of misdirection from the insider. But I think Ami didn't want to vote for Rory and didn't want to vote for Eliza and hoped something would happen so that she could target someone else. And it did. Beef jerky, anyone?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-04, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ami: looking for a sign/scapegoat?"

Ami is a master of spin. She is just playing them like fiddles so far.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--beef jerky is nasty, but I'll take a granola bar instead.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-26-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ami: looking for a sign/scapegoat?"
Well, if she's playing them like fiddles, I wish somebody would smash the damn fiddle over her head. I cannot STAND that woman for the way she treated Lisa, and it was for no damn good reason, and if she wins this game I will want to puke my guts out. She better get off her power trip pronto, because if she pulls that kind of crap after the merge, Sarge and Twila won't put up with it, and the other surviving Fat 5 members would go along with booting her.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-24-04, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Scout prayed for a sign."
>So we never did see anyone
>"pray" for a sign and
>then poof! have it magically
>appear.
>

>Maybe we'll get more answers to
>that piece of misdirection from
>the insider.

BR: Apparently Scout is the one who prayed for a sign, but it was edited out of the show, but left in Chapter 11 of the Insider Videos...

Chapter 11: Say a Little Prayer - 3:08
Before she and Rory try to rekindle Yasur’s dampened fire, Scout asks God for a sign. She gets her sign, which makes her decision about whom to vote off next.

The "poof" must have been the fire bursting back into flame, the "sign" she asked for if she was to save Rory.

Krautboy

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Scout prayed for a sign."
Well, I can see why they edited it out. If Scout prayed for a sign as to who to vote out and Rory won, therefore she would vote out the other in question....well, she did'nt. She still voted for Rory to go...

Why pray for a sign and then do the opposite?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-04, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Scout prayed for a sign."
Because she also knew that the numbers were going to have Lisa as the boot, she just couldn't bring herself to write Lisa's name down. She voted for Rory knowing that he wasn't going anywhere. She couldn't put her own name down, and why risk rubbing any of the others the wrong way with a throw away vote?

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-04, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Scout prayed for a sign."
KO, I understand why she did it, I'm just answering the question as to why CBS edited out....I think...LOL

Voodoo 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Voodoo Click to send private message to Voodoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Scout prayed for a sign."
Scout is starting to show that its time to vote her off...

Maybe in the next episode she'll be voted off because she's starting to make the wrong decisions. For instance, she initially wanted to vote off Eliza but Amy disagreed to that, and then made the decision to vote off Rory whom I think is one of the most hard working members of the Tribe.

I think she's in the Hot Seat right now as she's the only old person the the tribe, and she practically does nothing in the challenges apart from being like the Chief and 'mother figure' of the tribe.

She better play her cards right or else...

What do you think?

Voodoo 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Voodoo Click to send private message to Voodoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
Ok I agree with you that these three women have a hidden alliance. I kind of noticed during the first and second episode. With the merge and everything I think Rory has been quite successful in squeezing himself into a favourable position with the three women.

I also think that Scouts vote in the Tribal council against Rory was stupid...I mean...the tribe is loosing all the challenges and she wants to get rid of one of the tribes strongest member.
I know that strength is not all that is needed to survive, but at least they have somebody that worked his ##### off in trying to win challenges.
Scout I think, would be the next person to leave. She's starting to show that she can't think practically.

10-28-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
Welcome to the boards Voodoo

I do not think Scout played impractically last week. She told Rory that she was voting for him because she couldn't bring herself to vote for Lisa. Rory wanted to try to get Eliza but Scout told him Ami had made up her mind. I think Rory is more likely to stick by Scout later on than Ami. If anyone played "impractically" it was Ami being such a zealot. I don't think Scout is leaving anytime soon.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-28-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ami, Eliza, and LeeAnn"
With the merge
>and everything I think Rory
>has been quite successful in
>squeezing himself into a favourable
>position with the three women.

Hi Voodoo. I can't agree that Rory squeezed himself into a favourable position. I think he's just lucky because Ami decided she wanted Lisa out. Rory will only make merge because Yasur doesn't go to TC again before then.

>I also think that Scouts vote
>in the Tribal council against
>Rory was stupid...I mean...the tribe
>is loosing all the challenges
>and she wants to get
>rid of one of the
>tribes strongest member.

Agreeing with Emydi, I don't think Scout's vote was stupid. She told Rory she was voting for him, and why. Lisa was going, Scout knew it, Rory knew it, the vote was not a stab in his back.

>Scout I think, would be the
>next person to leave. She's
>starting to show that she
>can't think practically.

Couldn't disagree with this statement more. Again agreeing with Emydi, Scout's not going anywhere soon. After merge, challenge threats tend to be targeted. Scout is anything but. Everyone seems to like her and respect her, and she seems to be the glue that holds everyone together. As I stated in another thread, I see a Scout/Chad bond forming after merge, and I look for both of them to go far because of it.

Just my .02. Welcome!

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •