The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Please discuss tonight's episode only on this thread until the folks on the West Coast have a chance to see the episode. Thanks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... seahorse 10-21-04 1
   RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... alwaysintruble1 10-21-04 2
       RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... forehead 10-21-04 4
           RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... alwaysintruble1 10-21-04 5
   RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... Estee 10-21-04 3
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... volsfan 10-21-04 6
 The real theme song. Estee 10-21-04 7
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... seahorse 10-21-04 8
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... seahorse 10-21-04 9
 Here we go! volsfan 10-21-04 10
   RE: Here we go! sweetpea 10-21-04 11
       RE: Here we go! Scarlett O Hara 10-21-04 13
           RE: Here we go! volsfan 10-21-04 16
           RE: Here we go! alwaysintruble1 10-21-04 17
   RE: Here we go! alwaysintruble1 10-21-04 12
       RE: Here we go! Scarlett O Hara 10-21-04 14
           Lopevi Wins Reward Scarlett O Hara 10-21-04 29
           RE: Here we go! pax 10-22-04 60
   RE: Here we go! BoBoSYD 10-22-04 61
 Let's eat steak and eggs! volsfan 10-21-04 15
   RE: Let's eat steak and eggs! seahorse 10-21-04 18
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... seahorse 10-21-04 19
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... Schnookie Palookie 10-21-04 20
   RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... alwaysintruble1 10-21-04 21
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... seahorse 10-21-04 22
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... seahorse 10-21-04 23
 Immunity anyone? volsfan 10-21-04 24
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... seahorse 10-21-04 25
   RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... alwaysintruble1 10-21-04 27
   RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... zazzy 10-21-04 28
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... seahorse 10-21-04 26
 Let the plotting begin! volsfan 10-21-04 30
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... seahorse 10-21-04 31
 Pride goeth? IceCat 10-21-04 32
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... seahorse 10-21-04 33
 TC.... volsfan 10-21-04 34
   RE: TC.... alwaysintruble1 10-21-04 35
       RE: TC.... seahorse 10-21-04 36
       RE: TC.... volsfan 10-21-04 37
       RE: TC.... frisky 10-21-04 49
       RE: TC.... Dixon 10-21-04 50
           RE: TC.... volsfan 10-21-04 52
               RE: TC.... okaloosajohn 10-21-04 55
                   RE: TC.... Dixon 10-21-04 56
   Did I Miss Something? sweetpea 10-21-04 38
       RE: Did I Miss Something? alwaysintruble1 10-21-04 40
       No forehead 10-21-04 41
           RE: No zazzy 10-21-04 54
       RE: Did I Miss Something? Dixon 10-21-04 51
           RE: Did I Miss Something? dabo 10-21-04 53
               RE: Did I Miss Something? Round Robin 10-22-04 57
                   RE: Did I Miss Something? alwaysintruble1 10-22-04 58
                       RE: Did I Miss Something? Capn2patch 10-22-04 59
               RE: Did I Miss Something? Brownroach 10-22-04 63
   RE: TC.... zazzy 10-21-04 39
       RE: Ami/ Sharon Stone ceedee 10-21-04 43
           RE: Ami/ Sharon Stone frisky 10-21-04 48
               RE: Ami/ Sharon Stone pax 10-22-04 62
 Next week on Survivor AMAZON 10-21-04 42
   RE: Next week on Survivor alwaysintruble1 10-21-04 44
       RE: Next week on Survivor volsfan 10-21-04 46
 RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... Jims02 10-21-04 45
   RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread... volsfan 10-21-04 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
This ought to be a much more interesting night than usual.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-21-04, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Of course it will be, we get to see Julie nekkid tonight LOL

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-21-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
lol, you and scurvy are both priceless recent additions to SB

10-21-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Thanks you very much for the welcome. Great site this is, so glad I found it.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
You mean there's a chance of not falling asleep during the show this week?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
I hate all this "previously on survivor" carp! We could get another 3-4 mins of a new show!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The real theme song."
Go ho-ho-home already...

10-21-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Rory sure tried liked hell to come off as a poor guy who had no chance to make it through another tribal council and he said he would not try to help the team if he had no chance of making it through the next tribal council.

10-21-04, 08:13 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
The reward is to capture pigs in a slop pile. The Lopevi tribe is much faster and has a big advantage in the challenge. Lopevi wins reward, steak and eggs.

10-21-04, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Here we go!"
Night 12 at Yasur...Rory gets first confessional. Rory says that he would be voted off before Bubba. Now he is talking to Scout and telling her that she got him up on the block! He tells her that he wants them to decide if they want a teammate or not!

Scout saying that he is on his pity pot!

Day 13:

Lopevi: Twila is helping get wood! Lea saying that he is happy that there are women around! Chris says his little "final five" confessional!

Julie says that men are more passive/aggressive! The men are asking the women who will be gone!

Twila and Julie go get food and Twila says that she is actually talking now!

Back to Yasur...treemail. They are told about reward challenge and they think it will be pig wrasslin! Rory starts his little talk! He apologizes for what he said lastnight and he was expecting a fair shot and he has done his damnest to show where his alliances lie. He says he can't go back to Lopevi and that he will not continue to slave around camp unless he has a shot of making through the next tribal council!

Challenge:

Chad and Chris don't like that Bubba was voted out with a WOA! They have to catch 5 pigs each so ten total! They are playing for steak and eggs! NO LIVE PIG!

Julie and Scout will be gate keepers and everyone else will be catching pigs!

Rory and John first out...Rory catches on first and then John. John goes back out and grabs one quickly. Chris out next...AMi catches one and tells the pig to SSSHHH!

Chris has one more 3-2! Lisa catches one but struggling! Chris gets second pig! Lopevi up 4-3. Eliza and Chad out on course. Chris tackles a pig and gets it 5-3. Chad going for his second and now 6-3. Leann up next and catches one. Twila out for Lopevi and gets one! 7-4 Lopevi! Rory back in for his second and gets his second pig but he loses it! Twila got her pig 8-4 Lopevi. Sarge neeeds to for a Lopevi win! He gets the first one 9-5..Rory got one as well. Sarge goes for the win and Lopevi is the winner.

Not one single player said anything about being afraid of pigs!

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Here we go!"
Snakes freak me out so I had to turn away from the tv but did the snake appear when Twila and Julie were talking?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-04, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Here we go!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-04 AT 08:52 PM (EST)

Did anyone on Lopevi lift another Lopevi when they won reward?

Scarlett

10-21-04, 08:23 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Here we go!"
I was typing and looking at my monitor. I didn't see the celebration...however, there were lots of shouts!

10-21-04, 08:25 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Here we go!"
I didn't see anyone lifted either, and I was looking...for the same reasons Scarlett

10-21-04, 08:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Here we go!"
Its gotta be about Eliza, she looked scared to touch any of them.

And, someone tell me i heard wrong and Ami wasn't trying to get the pig to be quiet ???

10-21-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Here we go!"
You heard right! She was shhshing the pig!

10-21-04, 08:41 PM (EST)
29. "Lopevi Wins Reward"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-04 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

Twila and Lea bond while collecting bananas. He says he'll put a dress on her and take her out!!

Immunity challenge is a water obstacle course. Chris for Lopevi and Ami for Yasur are the first swimmers. They must move two wooden puzzle pieces through a water obstacle course. Chris is first to the beach. Ami is not far behind. Next are Rory and Sarge. Rory catches Sarge and passes him. Next is Leanne and Julie. Julie flies by Leanne. Leanne gives up in the water. Julie finishes and JK is next. JK passes Julie in the water and they are first to get all puzzle pieces to the beach. Twila and Chad put the puzzle together and Lopevi wins immunity!!! There is no lifting on the beach....

pax 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-04, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pax Click to send private message to pax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Here we go!"
maybe it was a male chauvinist pig

BoBoSYD 111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-22-04, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BoBoSYD Click to send private message to BoBoSYD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Here we go!"
Your summaries are great! Particularly for those (like moi) who cant watch it.
Kudos!

10-21-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
15. "Let's eat steak and eggs!"
Lopevi arriving back at camp with their food! They go and wash immediately! They are laughing and having a good time. John looks like he is in deep thought! OK...they look discusting gnawing on that steak! OH OH...Eliza is the one that says she can't do it (catch pigs)! Lopevi is saying that they can't believe Eliza just said that she couldn't do it!

Leann says it is sad to lose. Leann says that she didn't think Eliza didn't get dirty. Rory is saying that if they lose the next challenge, he is gone and the tribe is sunk! Eliza apologizes to everyone. Lisa is saying that Eliza is the reason they lost (in confessional). Eliza is saying that she isn't used to being bad! Eliza says that she doesn't like Scout and she shouldn't be there and that if she were gone that Eliza could have been gate keeper and wouldn't have to compete in that challenge! Ami tells her that she is coming up with excuses because she could have done the challenge today!

The women are building something...WTF? They don't have any shelter? They have been there almost 2 weeks! Rory says that Eliza is the week link and he has found his tiny crack to break the alliance!

10-21-04, 08:25 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Let's eat steak and eggs!"
Maybe Eliza will be gone tonight. That would be a shocker.

10-21-04, 08:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Julie's doing her best to flirt by her nude sunbathing.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Buh-tock region? *SNORT*

10-21-04, 08:28 PM (EST)
21. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Sarge....quit fibbing....you were stareing juat as much as the rest of America

10-21-04, 08:29 PM (EST)
22. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Sarge is promising Twila to get her to the final 4. He thinks she is a great person.

10-21-04, 08:31 PM (EST)
23. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Looks like another physically challenging immunity challenge favoring Lopevi.

10-21-04, 08:36 PM (EST)
24. "Immunity anyone?"
Day 15 and Julie makes the announcement that she needs to tan her arse! She gets nekkid...Sarge said he didn't want to look too much but it looked good! Chad is looking over while covering his eyes!

WOW...Twila goes over and lays her head on Sarge's stomach. Now Twila and Sarge go to get bananas and Sarge (in confessional) says that he would be real good friends with Twila. Twila tells Sarge that she doesn't know if she could go back with the women. Sarge tells Twila that she is in the four till the end! Sarge says that John is not in tight with the three. Sarge says AGAIN...I give you my word!

Challenge:

The IC will be 4 peeps has take tiki pieces to the beach running through the things we saw on the web promo. The last portion of the run will be underwater. They have to assemble the tiki once on the beach. Scout and Lisa will sovle with Twila and Chad solving for Lopevi!

Chris and Ami first two in water...Chris to the wall first and then Ami. Those lines are twisted all over the place! Chris is over the wall first and now going underwater! Ami is now underwater. They are coming up for air very quickly. Chris is heading to the last phase. Ami and Chris both are resting. They are now running the pieces through a truss and Chris gets through first. Sarge next in for Lopevi. Rory in the water for Yasur. Rory is making up alot time. Sarge is over the wall and Rory is at the wall. Rory is making it very close. Rory and Sarge are neck and neck going into the truss. Rory is first through the truss and they end up on beach at the same time! Leann and Julie in the water. Julie and Leann are neck and neck at the wall. Leann is struggling! Julie is finsihed and Leann is WAY behind. John in the water for Lopevi. Leann isn't even close! John has now lapped Yasur and past Leann. John is on the beach and now Twila and Chad have to put it together.

Lopevi wins!

10-21-04, 08:36 PM (EST)
25. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Leanne had major problems in the challenge and Lopevi won immunity.

10-21-04, 08:38 PM (EST)
27. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Leann's gotta be with Eliza now, both really worried about blowing challenges so bad, and now going to TC...Rory's gotta be loving it.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-21-04, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Leann could not make the course--she had trouble holding her breath. I wonder if she is a smoker? She was sobbing as Jeff announced that Lopevi won the IC. I felt like crying for her.

10-21-04, 08:38 PM (EST)
26. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
In the two challenges first Eliza and then Leanne had major problems and almost single handedly caused their tribes to lose the two challenges.

10-21-04, 08:46 PM (EST)
30. "Let the plotting begin!"
LEann is feeling sorry for letting her tribe down and she is crying! Eliza telling her that she knows how Leann feels! WOW...I just realized that LEann has REALLY REALLY pretty eyes!

Scout, Ami are talking about voting out Eliza. Ami says she is voting Lisa! Ami says that she doesn't trust Lisa and this is to her face! Scout, Lisa and Ami are talking and Ami says that there is anger building up in Lisa. Scout and Rory talking and Rory says he wants Eliza to go! Rory in confessional says that his name isn't coming up at TC! Ami and Rory talking now and Ami says that she is glad that Rory is there! Rory saying that he is as happy as a pig in a poke!

31. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Rory is ecstatic that he will be around after tribal council. He thinks he is the one who broke the women's alliance.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Pride goeth?"
They sure talked up Rory's little victory speech...

Sure feels like it's a set up for a Rory boot.

10-21-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
33. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Rory is actually cocky at the tribal council.

10-21-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
34. "TC...."
Scout says that they aren't whooped yet! They have to keep trying. Leann says that swimming isn't her strong point! Scout says that she is leaning to voting out loyality and not strength. Eliza says that she can be trusted by the peeps she has told them they can. Ami says that she is gonna vote due to loyalty! Rory says that he is on the hot spot and they keep showing Ami...is Ami and Rory getting tight?

Time to vote:

Lisa votes Rory
Ami votes Lisa
Scout votes Rory!

Jiffy to tally the votes!

Vote 1 Lisa
Vote 2 Rory
Vote 3 Rory
Vote 4 Lisa
Vote 5 Lisa
Vote 6 Lisa

Lisa is gone!

10-21-04, 08:51 PM (EST)
35. "RE: TC...."
WOW...I bet Scout's gonna be one pissed off mama next week after they all left her out of the vote.

10-21-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
36. "RE: TC...."
I know Yasur has got to be hoping for a quick merge.

10-21-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
37. "RE: TC...."
Yeah and for some reason...I think there is an alliance brewing with Ami/Rory!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: TC...."
I don't think they left her out. She said during her vote that she could not vote against Lisa, which indicates that she knew that the vote was swaying in that direction. I sounded to me like she was trying to throw some support Lisa's way even though she knew she was doomed, which is a pretty stupid move at the pre-jury stage of the game.

Alex Trebek: This long-handled garden tool is also a term for an immoral pleasure-seeker.
Ken Jennings: What is a ho?

Dixon 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-21-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dixon Click to send private message to Dixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: TC...."
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-04 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

Scout knew who the rest were voting for, she said This is not a vote against you Rory it is a vote in support of our alliance and Lisa who I just cherish, I couldnt put her name down.

Lisa said she was voting for Rory to show the ladies she could be trusted.

Ami holds all control at Yasur
Eliza and Leann are her chief pawns.
Scout is a token leader
Rory is brute strength for labor and challenges

I believe Ami was looking for a reason to vote out Lisa instead of Eliza and Leann and Scout who shes controls completly, Lisa's comment gave her an excuse to rally a Lisa vote from the rest of the sheep.

10-21-04, 11:10 PM (EST)
52. "RE: TC...."
Ami is not a member of Lopevi!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-21-04, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: TC...."
Okay...

Did I miss something here?

10-21-04, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dixon Click to send private message to Dixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: TC...."
Sorry for the confusion.I had originaly posted above Ami is in charge of Lopevi, Volsfan pointed out my mistake and I edited it.

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-04, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Did I Miss Something?"
Who prayed and where was the sign at tribal council?

10-21-04, 09:04 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Did I Miss Something?"
I missed it as well, in fact didn't see anyone praying at all during the whole show or a sign...unless you count Rory and getting the info about the spilt between Ami/Lisa from Scout without even asking for it.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-21-04, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "No"
No poof whatsoever, and we keep on analyzing these riddles!!!

EPMB: stop editing out riddles already. (Shakes head, never gonna happen.)

10-21-04, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: No"
Could it be that Rory got the sign when Eliza said the people that she told could trust her, could trust her and Rory said "she has not told me that" and Eliza says "you can trust me, Rory"...?

10-21-04, 10:54 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Did I Miss Something?"
Ami is desperate for a reason to vote out someone other than:

Leann or Eliza who each BLEW a challenge but are totally under her thumb.

Rory who is the only asset other than herself in challenges.

hmmmm Scout (worthless, but controlable) or

Lisa (unreliable, the closest thing left to possible physical threats post merge in Yasur)

Ami really needs a reason to vote out Lisa the rest of the troops will follow.
POOF
at the camp fire infront of witnesses Lisa asks Ami to show her where the maniok is , well you know, just in case...

Ami quickly pounces and shows no mercy. Finishing Lisa's sentence "in case I'm gone?!?!" and turns it into a trust issue. I think the real end of that sentence might have been "in case you want to talk stategy and not have Rory hear us"

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Did I Miss Something?"
Ami must have been Anthony Freemont in a past life, upset her and she sends you to the cornfield.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Did I Miss Something?"
Well, now I know who to hate and it's Ami. What a torqued up b#tch she is! She's gotten snotty with Lisa twice now for no good reason, and this boot was a complete injustice! I hate to hate a woman with that big a set of jugs, gay or straight, but to be that much of a paranoid and dictatorial b#tch is just too much. God, I wish they could keep that b#tch off the damn jury, but it doesn't look like they will. If she makes a rat and snake speech I think I'll vomit up a couple yards of intestine. Key-riced, I hate that woman!

10-22-04, 00:38 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Did I Miss Something?"
>She's gotten snotty with
>Lisa twice now for no
>good reason, and this boot
>was a complete injustice!

What about Lisa's comment last week to Bubba about needing to talk about Ami? That's all we saw of it, but maybe Ami caught wind of the fact that Lisa was plotting against her in some way? Plus the fact that Lisa voted against her aliance without telling anyone when voting out Mia, and the disagreement they had last week about what, if anything to show the guys. To me seems as if Ami's playing the game like it needs to be played, and she's slowly becoming one of my fav's.

AlwaysInTruble
We've all tried this at least once....Admit it

plus she's pretty good eye candy as well...maybe we can hope for some nekkidness from her in the future? LOL

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Did I Miss Something?"
>maybe we can hope for some nekkidness from her in the future?

Just ask RudyRules. From a previous post, he should be able to help you with that.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Did I Miss Something?"
Good analogy, dabo.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

10-21-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
39. "RE: TC...."
Even when Lisa is the one voted out there is not much of a story on her, LOL!

Amy is like Sharon Stone in that Michael Douglas movie--she has the same eye movements and the icy manner.

ceedee 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-21-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ceedee Click to send private message to ceedee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Ami/ Sharon Stone"
THANK YOU! That's EXACTLY who she's been reminding me of - it's been driving me crazy for the last 2 shows - so familiar but I couldn't figure it out.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Ami/ Sharon Stone"
Actually, she reminds me of Annette Bening, particularly when Annette Bening was playing Virginia Hill in "Bugsy."

Alex Trebek: This long-handled garden tool is also a term for an immoral pleasure-seeker.
Ken Jennings: What is a ho?

pax 56 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pax Click to send private message to pax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Ami/ Sharon Stone"
And isn't Eliza starting to look like a dead ringer for those kids with the hugs eyes in those black velvet paintings?

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Next week on Survivor"
Next week's episode looks so boring!

Twila and Julie "scheming"....oh my goodness.

Also, did anyone notice how at the immunity challenge, Jeff said that the winning team guarantees themselves ONE more day? Maybe next week is boring because it takes place in ONE day?

10-21-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Next week on Survivor"
I didn't catch that from him, guess I wasn't paying attention, but I'm pretty sure that he's said that several times at ICs and at TCs, so it probably doesn't mean much.

10-21-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Next week on Survivor"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-04 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

Yes...I know for sure he said this last week/or week before because it was discussed in great detail over on jokersupdates!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
Good episode. I can't wait to get it summarized.

A JSlice 2003 Halloween Special

10-21-04, 10:03 PM (EST)
47. "RE: S9 EP6 East Coast Update Thread"
I can't wait to see the summary! I have to write a RW summary tomorrow!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •