The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
It's late on Tuesday and I hadn't put up the poll yet, so that must mean an email from BebeKid. Yay! I think I must be starting to subconsciously intentionally "forget" just so I'll get the emails.

(In my defense, I've been helping a friend get her site live all day. Oy. And SmokeLong's latest issue just went live on Friday. Y'all should read it. It's a doozy.

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Twila. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women. Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Chad (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Scout SherpaDave 10-19-04 1
 John strid333 10-19-04 2
 johnk badger 10-19-04 3
 Julie Cassandra 10-19-04 4
 Lisa Scarlett O Hara 10-19-04 5
 Julie cowboyroo 10-20-04 6
 Lisa weecama 10-20-04 7
 John Bebo 10-20-04 8
 John K Nashter 10-20-04 9
 Julie emydi 10-20-04 10
 Julie Draco Malfoy 10-20-04 11
 John KObrien_fan 10-20-04 12
 Julie Rollover 10-20-04 13
 Lisa Flowerpower 10-20-04 14
 Lisa geg6 10-20-04 15
 John K JazzyJax 10-20-04 16
 Lisa Estee 10-20-04 17
 Rory I_Got_Nutn 10-20-04 18
 Lisa ssshaw 10-20-04 19
 John GuessItRains 10-20-04 20
 Lisa Fire Fly 10-20-04 22
 Julie bdemoney 10-20-04 23
   Vote change--Lisa bdemoney 10-20-04 27
 Lisa nailbone 10-20-04 24
 John K ScurvyDawg 10-20-04 25
 Julie Corvis 10-20-04 26
 Lisa sylvester 10-20-04 28
 John K PenMike 10-20-04 29
   Lisa PenMike 10-21-04 56
 Vote Tally #1, pre-Snewser pick Flowerpower 10-20-04 30
 Lisa kingfish 10-20-04 31
 Chris Oscirus 10-20-04 32
 Julie lilRED 10-20-04 33
 Lisa VerucaSalt 10-20-04 34
 Lisa buckeyegirl 10-20-04 35
 Lisa LeftPinky 10-20-04 36
 Lisa forehead 10-20-04 37
 Lisa blacknwhitedog 10-20-04 38
 Lisa zazzy 10-20-04 39
 Rory Monk 10-20-04 40
 Lisa Loree 10-20-04 41
 Lisa redbeard103152 10-20-04 42
 Lisa alwaysintruble1 10-20-04 43
 Lisa bobscure 10-20-04 44
 Lisa LookeeLoo 10-20-04 45
 Lisa survivor_21 10-20-04 46
 Lisa greg2557 10-20-04 47
 Lisa tinybubs 10-20-04 48
 Lisa 3 bondt007 10-21-04 49
 Rory dabo 10-21-04 50
   Lisa Markopolo100 10-21-04 51
 Lisa RudyRules 10-21-04 52
 Lisa AyaK 10-21-04 53
 Lisa (and she better leave this tim... Brownroach 10-21-04 54
 Lisa Monicanada 10-21-04 55
 Lisa Captain_Savem 10-21-04 57
 Lisa volsfan 10-21-04 58
 LIsa wendyp 10-21-04 59
 Lisa Capn2patch 10-21-04 60
 Julie macamrox 10-21-04 61
 Lisa bobstew617 10-21-04 62
 Lisa bebekid 10-21-04 63
 Lisa westgirl98 10-21-04 64
 Lisa FesterFan1 10-21-04 65
 Lisa marebear79 10-21-04 66
 Julie seahorse 10-21-04 67
 Lisa Dregar 10-21-04 68
 Lisa memacmur 10-21-04 69
 Lisa TenPin 10-21-04 70
 Lisa moonbaby 10-21-04 71
 HEY LISA, DAMMIT... Round Robin 10-21-04 72
 It's Lisa by a Landslide IceCat 10-21-04 73

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Scout"
Same old, same old. (And I do mean old.)

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-19-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "John"
Because I figure that the old men would rather go against a bunch of girls.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-19-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "johnk"
as the commercials i saw this weekend made it appear that the choice was between a) rory or b) julie for the boot, i'll go with c) john k

Cassandra 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-19-04, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cassandra Click to send private message to Cassandra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Julie"
A combo deal because of her prominence in the previews, snewster's list, the fact that it would be smarter for the men to boot a woman than John, and instinct. When Chris talked about her being able to use her sex appeal to get to the final five, only John was shown to be really wanting to keep her around. With John's bottom feeder position in the pecking order, he can't help her. As soon as the Lopevis lose a challenge, Julie's toast.

No storyline. Think Stephanie from Thailand. Naked was her storyline.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-19-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-04 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

Lopevi wins the IC.... the Nuyasurs go to TC thinking that they will all vote for Rory. Little do they know, Rory and Eliza have put their scheming minds together and the vote comes out a tie (as in HOG-TIED) -- 3 votes Rory; 3 votes Lisa. Jiffy calls for a revote. Scout asks for a sign; she is conflicted. The wind howls and blows Lisa's flame out (or something to that effect). Scout has her sign and votes for Lisa.

Next episode, there are tears, anger and threats at the Nuyasur tribe.

Scarlett

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-20-04, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Julie"
Our three choices pretty much are Julie, John K, and Lisa if we are to take Snewser's memo seriously, which we should.

John K's storyline impedes on his saying many times that once/if he makes the merge he will have clear sailing. He's been saying this several times since he went over to Yasur when he won immunity. This leads me to believe we are being set up for some irony in that he is the first to leave after the merge. Also, strategically, it would make NO sense for the Chris/Chad/Lea power alliance to vote out John K now. I also think the food walk is Lea/John confirming that John will still be voting with them. And I also think John is the one praying for a sign either to vote with Julie/Twilla or the guys. Probably one of them says in tribal council someething to the effect that they've enjoyed having the ladies around but the men are still one tribe.

This leaves Julie and Lisa. In the previews, we see trouble over at Yasur; we see Lopevi with a slight lead in the water challenge. Usually this means the tribe in trouble and the tribe behind in the previews during the challenge are misdirection; so with that I'm guessing Yasur miraculously pulls out the IC....maybe there is some balancing involved in it somewhere and we all know how good Chris is at that!

With the IC being the first challenge one by the new Yasur, they can finally feel as though they are a team which will set them up for their tears of momentary joy for the next episode, which will turn into sadness when they lose the IC.

Some say Julie has not had enough face time to be the boot, but she hasn't done much to merit face time. She's hid in the shadows at Yasur, got a face time spike last episode trying to work the Lopevi guys, and will use all she has to avoid her inevitable boot this episode. MB will milk her one episode, because that's all she has.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-20-04, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Lisa"
Lisa ..lemming ..again

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 05:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "John"
alt: Lisa

I go into plenty of detail on the Bootee speculation thread weighing the possible boots of John, Julie, Rory, and Lisa. I won't bore y'all by going into great detail here, but the points that stick out for me are:
- Julie and Twila have no reason to be loyal to the women's alliance. Julie was their next target, and Twila feels more comfortable around men. They could convince the Fat Four that they would rather deal with them than Yasur.
- All of the focus on Rory's speech is misdirection. We know he's a likely target for Yasur, so why make it so obvious? Misdirection. Either it's a moot point because Yasur wins IC, or Lisa goes. She's been shown in conflict with her Yasur sisthren, plus we've been shown Eliza considering the merits of keeping a man around (get out of the gutter, peeps).
- If Lopevi goes to TC, then the fat four either go after their original target John or one of the women. Julie hasn't had enough face time yet, so John makes the walk of shame.

Nashter 35 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nashter Click to send private message to Nashter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "John K"
Too much misdirection on Julie.
I think Rory is done if Yasur and I don't think Rory's done.
I think Men on Lopevi don't see balance of power being upset, they allign women to them for the merge. This vote is a power play.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Julie"
I've outlined my reasons for her boot on the vidcap thread and FP's boot spec thread.

Basically, everyone thinks Lopevi will win IC, but we don't have enough of the IC in vidcaps to really know, therefore, its misdirection and Yasur wins!!

Twila is conflicted over voting out a woman and decides at first to vote with JK and Julie to oust Chris, IMO. On revote, she pleads: "LORDY, Show me sumpin" and POOF Julie's torch is blown out by the wind. She votes with the guys and Julie the nudist is history...

Oh, and I think Yasur wins IC bc of what CAT said about the Lopevi beach scene...

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Julie"
And go read Smokelong!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "John"
Alternate: Julie

It is hard to believe Nulopevi would lose a physical challenge to Nuyasur once, it is harder to believe that they would lose a physical type challenge twice- especially with John on this tribe, therefore I think the men see their chance to oust the last of the young studs to finish what they started, and then they can turn their lonely eyes to the women and target them in whatever order they see fit.

KO

Rollover 31 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rollover Click to send private message to Rollover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Julie"
Goodbye Eye Candy!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Lisa"
This has been an incredibly hard week to spoil....for the challenges and for the bootee. There are so many strong bootee candidates: Rory, Lisa, Julie, JK, and Twila

Misdirection is running amuk this week as well, the misdirection has really misdirected me.

But, the one thing that I started thinking about that swayed me more towards a Lisa boot was the title for next week's episode: Anger, Threats, Tears, and .....Coffee. What is this reaction most likely to stem from....the bootee choice. I don't think any of the women would be reduced to tears for a man boot(so JK is safe as is Rory). I don't think that the Nuyasurs would be that surprised at a Julie or Twila boot if NuLopevi goes to TC...I think that the Nuyasurs would expect one of the women to be the boot....so I don't think that would warrent so much anger, threats and tears when they expect it.

Therefore I think that the most likely reason for Anger, Threats and Tears would come from the Nuyasurs when they end up booting one of their own...a female, Lisa. Perhaps most of them go to TC thinking that Rory will be solidly out of there, and then surprise, Lisa gets the boot....this could cause serious anger, threats and tears from Ami, the man-hater.

Finally, SO LONG SURVIVOR LISA

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Lisa"
Just cuz.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "John K"
MB is going for shock value. I think Yasur finally gets it together, else Rory can't make the family visit.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Lisa"
Just Lisa. No commentary. It's not mandatory.

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Rory"

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Lisa"
Because I can.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "John"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-04 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

If Yasur goes to TC, you would think they would boot Rory. But he's not on the list, so I'm picking a Lopevi TC.

The "Fat 3" are still in control over at Lopevi. Their gameplan from Day 1 has been to eliminate the strong. They've done it 3 times already. The strongest of the other 3 Lopevi is John K. He's a much bigger threat to win individual immunity than Julie or Twila. Heck, he's won it once already.

John K. was closest to Travis of the Fat 5. With Travis eliminated, John K. has no incentive to be loyal to the remainder. In fact, John K. will surely notice Julie and will probably already start cozying up to the women. Sarge will probably tell John K. the men are voting against Twila to make sure and avoid a 3-3 tie. As insurance, he will rope in Twila against John K. After some soul-searching, Twila will surely deicde her best bet to survive is take out a man, any man.

BTW, this also might lead to a Lisa boot next week. With the women up 7-4, Yasur may decide to sacrifice a member like Lisa who has demonstrated backstabbing rather than hardworking Rory.

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-20-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Lisa"

Sorry.......I didn't read those directions......

As I was saying......

Lisa.....eenie, meenie, minie, mo

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Julie"
Last week I had thought it would be Bubba voted off (due mainly to the OFG theory) but ignored my own instincts and went with the crowd. Gosh, everyone can be so damned convincing sometimes (hee, hee). But this week I am going to go with my own reasoning (mainly OFG theory and my gut instinct......no I'm not related to Lex!) and vote that the pretty girl is ousted this week. Let's see if I'm any more correct this week by following my own logic....

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Vote change--Lisa"
I am ready to believe that Lisa is the one booted this week. Wish I had a better reason than Snewser says so......but that is my reason. Makes sense that Yasur would lose a water challenge to the physically stronger Lopevi, but I was willing to overlook that due to my instinct saying it was Julie this week.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Lisa"

And I'm gonna keep voting, and wishing, until it actually happens

ScurvyDawg 58 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScurvyDawg Click to send private message to ScurvyDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "John K"
I'm feeling verry conflicted this week and so far I haven't received any signs (I wonder if this means I've been a bad person or am I just being ignored again like when I asked for that kazillion dollar lottery jackpot). Well, Lisa and Julie are very close alternates, but JP chose to show us John K making an ironic remark last week, therefore John K goes home this week.

RC Yasur,

IC Yasur, Rory's and Lisa's humongous flotation devices may come into play to give Yasur the advantage.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Julie"
I've been arguing Julie since last Friday and even after reading the excellent logic presented for other boots, I find myself coming back to Julie. One episode is all her storyline needs. The guys won't boot John K. when they see Travis got the boot.

http://corvis.blogspot.com/2004/10/survivor-prediction.html

Corvis

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Lisa"
2nd week's the charm!

I say Yasur wins RC, Lopevi wins IC. Good possibility for a tie vote at TC, Scout or Leann prays for a sign. Lisa's torch snuffs itself?

I am not being a lemming, lol, I made my mind up before Snewser listed his pick.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "John K"
This is a tough week, but I am leaning to a Lopevi loss in the IC (too much misdirection about Yasur having no chance) and John K is the next to go for the Fat 3

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Lisa"
>Shamelessly changing my pick to follow Snewser....

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Vote Tally #1, pre-Snewser pick"
Lisa..................10
John K................9
Julie.................6
Scout.................1
Rory..................1
All others:UTR

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Lisa"
Headline
"The Lopevi Sharks lunch on Yasur's growed up asses "
Recipe by Dar.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-20-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Chris"
cuz hes a klutz

lilRED 37 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilRED Click to send private message to lilRED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Julie"
I hope.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-04 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

She has the most validity based upon my "stuff" in the Editing thread but I'm not comfortable with it seeing that John K is not a "worker bee" and I would rather like Lopevi losing this week

ETA: Poof to you as well forehead: the only reason I go to this thread

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Lisa"
I haven't been to spoilers yet this week, so this is just a gut feeling I know Lex's gut feeling didn't go anywhere...but getting a lot of face time on promos is never a good sign...

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-20-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Lisa"
Yasur wins the pig RC, but gets to IC and finds that it's a water challenge. Yasur doesn't stand a chance. Lisa/Rory split the first vote. Someone changes her mind (Ami? Scout?) and votes Lisa out. Next week the IC is a puzzle setting up a Lopevi loss and a Julie boot. That sets up JohnK for the merge bootee!

PhoenixMons Masterpiece

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-04 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

I'm so conflicted this week, I need a sign. POOF VS votes Lisa, there's my sign! And whatever happens next, I will not show anger, threats, or tears next week. But I will most certainly drink lots of coffee.

ETA: we should call this the poof thread

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Lisa"
Just picked her a week too early.

Rory is the one prayin' for a sign.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-20-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Lisa"

I don't see Yasur winning the IC, so it is time to decide between Lisa or Rory; Rory already extracts a promise that he will be safe, so, someone from the tribe--probably Scout--gets a sign at TC to stay true to their word to Rory. Bye, bye, Lisa. You were already the last one picked, now it is time to go. Thanks for herding pigs, though.

Monk 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-20-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monk Click to send private message to Monk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Rory"
Odd man out.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Lisa"
Lisa has had a real peak in face time. I think she will go home this week.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-20-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Lisa"
If at first you dont succeed try try to you get it right. Eliza gets her revenge as the girls fall fo into Rory's trap.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Lisa"
The Rory speech sets it all up, and showing Julie nekkid is just for ratings (what guy isn't going to be tuning in Thursday night now). Flower said it with the title for next week's esp....Lisa goes and Ami's going to be pissed about it.

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-20-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Lisa"
The OFG theory held up better than Snewser's list last week. Since 2 stories revolve around Rory and Julie I expected a lot of pics of them. There are more clear face shots of Lisa than Julie, JK, or Rory. As a follower of the OFG theory that means Lisa's gone this week and Rory's speech worked.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-20-04, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Lisa"
Eliza said she was willing to vote off a female to save the men last episode. Eliza wants revenge against Lisa for her betrayal vote. Eliza and Rory will vote Lisa. Lisa will vote Rory. That leaves:
Leanne
Ami
Scout

Will there be a tie? Or will the remaining 3 agree with Eliza to vote out Lisa? Hmmmm....

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Lisa"
Lisa, you're the next contestant on "Get the F*** off the Island"

(See Ya Pete!)

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-20-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Lisa"
Lisa

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Lisa"
Unless Lopevi loses the IC by way of a penalty, I don't see any other way this turns out. Ami, Scout, and Leanne will be happy to let Eliza get her revenge,

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Lisa 3"
...for the third darn time!!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Rory"

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Lisa"
OFG theory works well, plus Rory makes the merge. If Yasur goes to TC, Lisa is the only one who has been shown in editing to be in conflict with the rest of the tribe.

Shameless plug: Check out my acme prediction tomrrow at 3 p.m.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Lisa"
Your tribe has spoken.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Lisa"
There are a lot of splits in Nuyessir that were spackled over last week by the "boot the guy" tide. After Nulopressor wins the IC, the splits open up. Lisa's Week 3 betrayal of the young'uns comes back to haunt her.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Lisa (and she better leave this time)"
While Rory is making his impassioned plea at Yasur, Julie attempts to save herself by making her own impassioned plea (in song) at Lopevi:

I'm not Lisa, my name is Julie
Lisa chose the other tribe
My boobs are not fake
But mine can still shake
In the sunlight, they'll make you smile

I'm not... Liiii...saaaah.

This so touches Lopevi that they effortlessly trounce Yasur in the IC, forcing Yasur to vote out the real (evil) Lisa.

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Lisa"

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-21-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Lisa"
It's time for her to go. She's not the one with big boobs right? If so, I change my mind....Rory!

The Evolution Continues...

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Lisa"
Better be her time!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-21-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "LIsa"
I am going with lisa I can see reasons for the others.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Lisa"
Snewser's original memo is key. From his memo, JK and Lisa are left to go. Julie was later confirmed by Snewser after MK said Julie went just before the merge (day 17?). That brings us back to LK & JK for the next two episodes. Lisa has received an awful lot of face time, she's either going this week or next(or maybe last week, hmmm). There is also justification for her to go, neither side from Eliza's three or Ami's can truly trust her. She's truly ostracized herself by shuffling sides and not reassuring her alliance mates of her choices. (for Pete's sake even her breast aren't real) Just as a note, Lisa's 'friends' that are posting in her thread don't sound like they're associated with a winner with comments like "Lisa fulfilled her dreams with participation on Survivor".

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Julie"
I have not had much of a chance to read the posts this week, and just saw last week's episode last night.

This week, I'm once again going against the "favored" bootee, Lisa. I think the women are going to remain "5 strong" and not vote against one of their own until after the merge. If the new Yasur goes to TC this week, I believe it would be in the ladies' best interest to boot Rory, and I think Ami and Leanne are smart enough to figure this out and to make the case to Eliza and Scout. However, since Rory is rumored to endure longer into the game than some of the others (Lisa, John K, Julie), I do not believe that Yasur will be going to TC tonight.

When the new Lopevi sees that Bubba is gone, and the Fat Five is now the Fat Four, they will be hesitant to get rid of John K.

G'Bye Juls.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Lisa"
I think this week it's safe to be a lemming. There will be conflict on Yasur concerning the vote, and will split as stated previously.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Lisa"
*waves to Sherps*

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Lisa"
cant be wrong 2 weeks going LOL

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Lisa"
Third time's the charm? OK, I admit my pick is based on Snewser's, but maybe I can try to make a save by taking a stab at how it goes down, because frankly it defies logic (not that that's ever mattered on this show before).

When last we left our Yasur crew, they had just told the 2 men to basically eff off and die, actually achieving that result with resident brain surgeon, and all-around genius, Bubba. It probably would've been Rory had Bubba not been about as subtle in his signaling as the guy in traffic waving his hand out the window after you just cut him off.

As they return from TC, Rory can see the writing on the wall. He's dead next time they go to TC, and judging by the challenge prowess of his tribe, that's gonna be sooner rather than later. So Rory thinks to himself "hell if I'm gonna contribute to a tribe so open in its hostility to my very presence." Not the first time that's happened, nor will it be the last. What appears to be different here is that Rory may actually strike a chord with these women, causing one of two things to happen: A) He makes a convert out of Eliza and someone other than Lisa that he shouldn't be the target next TC, or B) He makes a convert out of Lisa (and maybe only Lisa), who seems to be impressionable. Scenario A would lead to the newly formed Rory 3 going after Lisa, while Lisa and probably Ami and whoever between Scout and Leeann wasn't converted stick with the plan of targeting Rory. Scenario B would lead to the 4 (or 3) remaining Womyn to vote for Turncoat Lisa, saving Rory for another day.

I have to say that based on Game Logic (which is a very dicey thing to base a boot pick on) Scenario B makes more sense. We know that Lisa at least tried to warn Bubba about his impending doom, and frankly I don't think she's all that attached to the Womyn outside of being on the right side of the numbers. However, it doesn't much lend itself to E7's title involving anger, threats, tears, and general grumpiness among the remaining crew. I suppose E7's title could refer to Lopevi, but I don't see any likely criers on that tribe. Anger? Sure. Threats? No doubt. Not crying, though, and it seems as if the pattern for E7 will be angry fallout, followed by threats that make the offending party cry.

Which brings us back to Scenario A. The title of E6 is "Hog Tied", and I've been pimping the TC tie angle for at least 2 weeks, so I have to stick with the program. Somehow Rory cons 2 Womyn to his side, and Eliza must be one of them. The other one must be either Scout or Leeann, as Ami couldn't be a bigger ex-Lopevi hater if she tried. I don't think it's Scout for 2 reasons. 1) She's old enough and smart enough to count, and she knows better than to rock the boat. 2) She gets how this game works, and will not be the one looking for a sign as to who to vote for. Leeann, otoh, has been a lemming from Day 1. She appears to be attached to Ami's hip, but that may not be the case. Perhaps something happens where she sees she may be not in the position within the Womyn's alliance she thought she was. Or maybe she's just plain stupid. Who knows? Point is, I think Leeann is your turncoat, along with Eliza.

Lisa is either the target or a victim of the PROD*. In any event, she goes, and there is much gnashing of teeth next week.

Or, I'm completely wrong. Worth a shot though.

* Purple Rock of Doom

marebear79 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-21-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marebear79 Click to send private message to marebear79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Lisa"
Because its just her time--this week, not last week!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Julie"
I hope.

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Lisa"
Take the pig with you;) oink oink

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-21-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Lisa"
Please.

I will now vote for her regardless of spoiler information until her annoying butt is kicked out of the game.

Besides, I think Rory's speech coupled with Ami's niceness and Eliza's scheming will save his butt and endanger Lisa.

Of course, getting rid of Scout would be the smarter move, but I haven't seen too many smart things done thus far this year (or last year for that matter).

And if the other tribe goes to TC, I'm sure it will be the youngest, strongest guy who gets voted out. Or Julie, since she might 'excite' the dirty old men too much. But I'll stick with my choice. Pleeeeeeeeease.

MEmacmur

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Lisa"
please let it be so

TenPin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intellegent, but the most responsive to change."
Charles Darwin

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "Lisa"
Deja vu and oobies too.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "HEY LISA, DAMMIT..."
...it's time for you to go!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "It's Lisa by a Landslide"

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •