The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonight's episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

curlytop 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curlytop Click to send private message to curlytop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonight's episode"
It looks like Matthew is in the lead for Meredith's heart, if he nas not already gotten it. Anyone else feel the same?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonight's episode redheaded_sweetheart 02-04-04 1
   RE: Tonight's episode TheWanderer 02-04-04 2
       RE: Tonight's episode Chrissy gal 02-05-04 3
           RE: Tonight's episode curlytop 02-05-04 14
 RE: Tonight's episode smiley 02-05-04 4
   RE: Tonight's episode leogirl_21 02-05-04 5
       RE: Tonight's episode kelli_blue 02-05-04 6
 RE: Tonight's episode buckeyegirl 02-05-04 7
   RE: Tonight's episode LeftPinky 02-05-04 8
 RE: Tonight's episode Loree 02-05-04 9
   RE: Tonight's episode Chrissy gal 02-05-04 10
       RE: Tonight's episode AMAI 02-05-04 11
           RE: Tonight's episode hunterjax 02-05-04 12
               RE: Tonight's episode AMAI 02-05-04 13
 RE: Tonight's episode ValleyGirl 02-05-04 15
   RE: Tonight's episode Loree 02-05-04 16
   RE: Tonight's episode mookiemeister 02-06-04 18
 RE: Tonight's episode teach4ever 02-05-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonight's episode"
I think it's between him and Lanny at this point. I definitely think Ian lost some ground this week though.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tonight's episode"
So who got the roses tonight?

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonight's episode"
Matthew, Lanny, Chad and Ian got roses tonight.

I thought it was so funny when Matthew was talking to Meredith before the rose ceremony and he said he was looking for signals that he was getting a rose from Meredith. They show him talking to her and her shaking her head 'yes' and he says, "but I didn't get any signals from her." How cute is that??

curlytop 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curlytop Click to send private message to curlytop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Tonight's episode"
Wasn't that great to see Meredith glow whenever Matthew was around?

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-04, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonight's episode"
Matt is just adorable.

I also like Chad and Lanny but I think Ian goes next week. There is just something about him that I don't like.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-05-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tonight's episode"
I am sooo glad that Meredith made a connection with both Matthew and Lanny because they have been two of my front-runners recently! I like em' both, but I do give the edge to Lanny personally, he's my fav...and he has been for a while now. I think that he is just so cute, sincere and sweet, and not to mention shy!
After watching last nights episode I think that this may be the order of the guys according to their connection with Meredy:
(1)Matthew
(2) Lanny
(3) Ian
(4) Chad

I think that if Ian were to make it to the final two or even be the chosen one, he really needs to step it up and be more open with her. I think that so far, the only reason it seems why Lanny may not be in the final two or the chosen one is because of his rural ways compared to Meredith's urban style...but still I am rooting for him. Matthew is so far so good. And Chad needs a bit more time with her and a bit more of a connection with her to make it to the end.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tonight's episode"
I think Lanny has more of an edge at this point, but it's close.
I can't wait to watch Meredith take the heat when she visits the guys families. I hope they grill her good!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tonight's episode"

Welcome to SB CurlyTop! I adore Matthew...he's my new favorite. Was it not the cutest when Meredith said: "I've been waiting for you to kiss me all night?"

A Kyngsladye Creation

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-05-04, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tonight's episode"
I agree BEG! I was singing the Little Mermaid song, "Kiss the Girl" trying to help him out... I think he's in the lead right now. Ian better step it up - he may not do well next week as she won't meet family, just friends.

Now it gets interesting!

created by the amazing JSlice!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tonight's episode"
Something about Ian bugs me. I hope he's next out. And Chad seems more like the type Meredith thinks she should be with, than actually wants to be with.

Meredith seems to be much more interested in Matthew and Lanny. They are the 2 dueling for her heart at this time.

I was watching the Seattle news on satellite lastnight and they were talking to Meredith. She was out for a girl's night out with a group of women who had won a radio contest and got to watch the show with her in a club. She was listening to the women's opinions of the guys. And she said the best and the worst part was that: Best - she found someone she loves/Worst - she can't be with him now until the show ends. She seemed very very happy.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tonight's episode"
Something about Ian bugs me too. He seems very insincere. Yet in some ways he is more like Meredith than the other guys. Meredith seems cynical and I think the other three guys seem too open and trusting to have a lasting relationship with a cynical person.

That being said, I think she has chosen 4 great guys and I hope that she and her final choice are happy.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tonight's episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

Did you see that preview tidbit? Ian has been my absolute favorite, but I'm really put off by that weird bit of footage with Ian & his friend, in which Ian promises not to offer her the ring.

Do you think that guy is Ian's boyfriend, and he's unhappy that Ian might be attracted to this woman and actually contemplating marrying her?

Ian's family is I guess in Brazil? Or somewhere? Or he's just lying about his entire background because he's really bi-sexual and already has a boyfriend, so he was looking for a girlfriend to complete his menage?

As for the others, Lanny = too religious (for me), Chad = too into the rushing to have a family. He is the male equivalent of Mary. And Matthew, who has that Colby look going, and seems really great but I remember his "mean" face at the Episode 1 Rose Ceremony. That's his main mark against him, actually.

BUT - I agree that this is a good group of guys. They seem to really like her, and she to like them. She kept everyone I thought she'd keep!! There is no such thing as "the perfect guy" and every situation requires some kind of adjustment on the part of both partners. Mere needs to ask the right kinds of questions and find someone who isn't going to patronize her as soon as the cameras are gone.

That is what I fear will happen with Lanny. With Chad, I think he's more into being a dad than being a husband. Matt might have a hidden temper, but he looks to be the front runner. Ian is gorgeous and I will be surprised if she tosses him before she has a chance to "consummate" if you know what I mean and I know that you do!

All in all, from the group with which she began, this is the best Final Four I've seen or heard of yet! They are just the right group to take to the next level.

hunterjax 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-05-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunterjax Click to send private message to hunterjax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tonight's episode"
I think the guy Ian is talking to in the preview is his brother. They have the same exact "pinched" nose. Maybe it's some family custom to be aloof and closed off from women. I'm sure the comment about not giving the ring was taken totally out of context. Wouldn't that be unusual for a reality show. ;)

Meredith is clearly attracted to Ian's looks and mystery. That's not going to get him much further though when she has 3 other beautiful men (inside and out) being much more forthcoming with her.

I was extremely impressed by Lanny. I'm so totally not into the whole cowboy thing but he was terribly sweet on their date. Maybe she'd be willing to give up her city lifestyle for him.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tonight's episode"
Hunterjax, you think that is his brother? I'll be looking at my tape again this evening, but I didn't get that vibe at all. And if he does have family, then why did he stress, in the Final Video Message, that he wanted to take her to meet his friends.??

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tonight's episode"
I was really disappointed with Ian, that he was or didn't want to verbalize how he felt about Meredith. He definitely dropped from first place to fourth. Maybe gone next week if he doesn't pull it together.
Matthew's date, I thought, was the best so far and he now takes over first place. Lanny did a great job on his date attempting his hand at cooking for Meredith. Chad hung in there but the spark just wasn't there like it was on the other dates.
My order right now would be: Matthew, Lanny, Ian and Chad.
Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Tonight's episode"
I think Chad is more the bestfriend type for Meredith. She acts more like she thinks she should like him, rather than really has chemistry with him. She doesn't glow when she is with Chad.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Tonight's episode"
What's the deal with Ian not able to communicate to Meredith how he feels about her? Ian needs to get his act together and start telling her how he really feel about her or else he'll be gone in the next episode.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

teach4ever 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teach4ever Click to send private message to teach4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Tonight's episode"
I agree. I think Matt is going all the way.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •